It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Gives Foreign Cops Power Over Americans

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 4nsicphd

I think I stated my position quite well and you pointed to the code which is what I meant by giving aid to the enemy.

THEREFORE TREASON

Here is the code you pointed to-

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war
against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and
comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason
and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five
years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and
shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

So, giving aid to the ENEMY-which is the GLOBALIZATION agenda, which THEREFORE REMOVES OUR SOVEREIGNTY would be TREASON.

Logic and argued against with?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeathShield

Would give Interpol immunity to search and seizure.

So any investigation's into corruption from domestic organizations would be prevented.

4: Removes taxation liability.

5: removes income tax requirements including social security pay ins for foreign nationals.

6: removes property taxations....

So they get to come into our nation, and live here but not pay any taxes that regular US citizens have to pay? That is horsecocks plain and simple.

First off...(not directed at Deathshield) read the thread folks...it just makes you look stupid when you skip to the end and rant about things that have already beend shown to be complete BS.

Deathshield...look into Interpol...research it. You are confused on both counts.

The corruption bit...Interpol is prohibited from corruption investigations, political investigations etc. Anything that has political implications they are not allowed to get involved in...and anything that is Domestic...they can't get involved in...it must be an international crime crossing countries borders and have more than one nation with interests in pursuing the same criminal case.

as for "living here" and not paying taxes...I don't think there are any Interpol employees on American soil right now that are not Americans paying taxes. If an interpol employee from France is asked to come to the states to be an on-site liason to the FBI, CIA etc then that agent is not a resident and should not pay taxes, just like embassy employees, tourists etc.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Polynomial C

That's all beside the point. Interpol is not a government, and should not have the powers of a government. Americans, and I mean all Americans, should not cooperate with Interpol in any capacity. If they are outside of the law, then they should be outside of cooperation by all American law enforcement agencies.

I have no doubt that Interpol requested this extension, and Obama submitted like a cowardly dog instead of doing the right thing and telling them to take a wild jump at a rolling doughnut.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Polynomial C
reply to post by ModernAcademia

If you are innocent .. there is nothing to worry about ..

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Why would Obama do that!? Oh wait - it's because he is an IDIOT!!! Just another step toward a world government and away from American sovereignty. I'm tired of this asshat's agenda to destroy America! At least 2010 should see the Republipukes put the government back into gridlock. It seems to country does best when the politicians can't do anything!

This society is DEAD. Obama is simply following the orders from the so called illuminated.

We don't have freedom, we have a group of people who are firmly convinced that as long as something is written on paper it is a legal and morally binding contract to the regular citizenry.

Oh, this signing of super-evil-stupido bill 12548 denies us our rights. BS. We have rights whether or not a group of people write it down in a bill that no one will completely read. Ever.

The politicians of our day and age actually think that a law on paper overrides common decency and peace. If someone were to reinstate the racist policies of the past, a large number of politicians would back it, and would start preparing to throw the blacks or asians into the meat grinder.

Why? Because a piece of paper TOLD them to! Oh the Constitution this! Oh the Constitution that! Oh the Constitution IS A PIECE OF PAPER THAT CONSTANTLY CHANGES and human rights are NOT based on what PEOPLE WRITE DOWN ON PAPER!

Oh I can charge double the taxes if I change this and this law and edit this proclamation. Perfect! Now I can do what I want and screw all the little people. If they were so deserving, they wouldn't be poor in the first place.

What I am saying here is that Obama can sign a death order against the whole world if he wants to, and people will follow him. He is currently leader, and the majority of the world will serve those in direct authority regardless of what they say. The only way Obama or anyone else can sell out our freedoms is to believe that A PIECE OF PAPER WRITTEN ON BY HUMANS means ANYTHING AT ALL!

Show me a politician who knows the constitution or tax codes by heart, and I will show you a politician who knows little else.

We do not have freedom, just the illusion of getting to do what we are told in our own unique ways. This damage cannot be undone, people still think that a piece of damaged paper from the past will protect them and it is what is preventing the nationwide revolts required for a revolution of the scale that a few on ATS have been hankering for.

Laws are nothing but illusions that allow our rights to be taken from us. Social law does not require strict enforcement and if any of us had 500,000$ on hand, we could get any legislation passed that we wanted. Not to mention some homosexual bathroom adventures! Woo!

Kiss your current perspectives good bye. They aren't going to be worth much.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
all i got to say is this if mi-5 ,mi-6, Gendarmerie Nationale russian SVR,or fsb come knocking at my door then they will be greeted with all the 00buck shot and 5.56 mm and .40 sw i can throw back at them. because they have no constitution powers to operate here what ever the president says does not matter. notice i did not say interpol as they don't come knocking they are an informational clearing house. and yes i have done illegal things in each of those countries. all the times i violated copyright laws i could be looking at 10 years in jail in russia alone.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Hey the European police and security where in charge of me and my life for ten years and look at what happened to me.. .www.abovetopsecret.com...
OUCH beaten choked my teeth drilled out sternum fractured given MRSA and worse...... the true story .... tried to tell ya so.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Highground
It's not INTERPOL itself that worries me, it's our own LEOs acting as INTERPOL authorities, or under the color of INTERPOL's authority. What's to keep our own LEOs from violating constitutional rights and claiming it's an INTERPOL investigation, labeling all of their related documents as INTERPOL's, and then claiming immunity because it was all done "by" INTERPOL?

Why has no one allayed my fears yet?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Highground

Because their is no way to allay your fears.

All the government sycophants can do is say "you have nothing to fear if you are innocent"!

Do not believe me, read some of the idiotic responses again.

Sometimes I even wonder if this IS a conspiracy site!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Take him to court, and settle it there.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
As long as Enterploe checks with and is accompanied by local LEO I have no problem with it. A lone ENTERPOLE agent might be met with more than just an overall uncooperative attitude in many parts of the world. A mosaad guy an enterpole agent and the pope were at the bar one night...... wouldnt want this to be a one line post. Maybe this recent US terror attempt on 25 dec will further stem this muslim extremist tolerance I see more and more of. Personally I think we need evryone we can get as far as LE goes. The enemy hasnt stopped breeding and they probably wont.
How many thousand were murdered in Juarez, just across the US southern border last year? Somewhere around three thousand I believe.
The US feels alot smaller than it used to. We need population reduction on a global scale.
I really dont believe getting rid of a large percent of the worlds population would cause any problems...body disposal maybe. I dont believe any human should make this call of course. Though it is something I believe would benifit society worldwide.
If the hunt for international fugitives leads to smalltown USA then so be it. And as for we in the US's ongoing terrorist situation, any help would be greatly appreciated..I wouldnt care where it comes from. We here in the US are actually alot more tolerant and open minded than many of the posters would like to think.

Cities are a really bad idea. People werent ready for them yet.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Why is this so scandalous? The US has been doing this on other countries for eons. If you have a perfectly legal business in some random country and you sell something to the US which is illegal only in the US you can be arrested by the FBI, DEA, etc in your own country. I remember in 2008 47 laboratories around the world were busted by the the US law enforcement agencies. Gambling site owners completely legal in their own countries can also be arrested and extradited to the US for allowing US players to play on their sites.

So, why can't the rest of the world do the same in US?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Polynomial C
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Well .. if you are a suspect of such SEVERE CRIMES .. i have no problem with the police/International or National doing a little investigation ..

If you are innocent .. there is nothing to worry about ..

Also .. i doubt a little grandma from Kentucky would be consider a suspect ..

Keep in mind that in many other countries you are not innocent until proven guilty as is the case in all but one state in the U.S. Something really important to consider before giving any foreign entity police powers here in the U.S. That alone would seem to make what obama has done unconstitutional.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain
However harsh these bills may seem but actually they were long due awaited. In one perspective because US Soldiers/ military contractors enjoy such rights in other countries for eg. Iraq/ Afghanistan without the having same rights on US soil. This may help bring some realization upon many American citizens how it feels to have foreign officers have immunity in own country. Even though INTERPOL does not go around policing them.

That's a good point. Also, the US doesn't hesitate to use international justice (whatever this is) when it's aligned with it's interest, case in point -- the Hague tribunal and prosecution of inconvenient people like Milosevic.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeuseadam
Hey the European police and security where in charge of me and my life for ten years and look at what happened to me.. .www.abovetopsecret.com...
OUCH beaten choked my teeth drilled out sternum fractured given MRSA and worse...... the true story .... tried to tell ya so.

Good point as well -- CIA indeed has been running secret prisons in Europe for a while and no one raised stink about it.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I didn't see this in any other posts - sorry if I missed it - but what if this is how obama and the dems plan to offer up Bush and Cheney to the world court for "war crimes" since they know Americans would go nuts over it if the dems were seen to go after them in this country?

Thing is that it might be the tipping point for many Americans against this administration/government if they saw a former president dragged off in handcuffs by foreigners.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Thing is that it might be the tipping point for many Americans against this administration/government if they saw a former president dragged off in handcuffs by foreigners.

Even if they felt in their hearts that he truly deserved it?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
Oh so there are no FBI, CIA or Secret Service agents operating inany of the other countries then ? Er is there a problem ?

I wouldn't be surprised if this has come about to provide U.S. agencies more leeway for their investigations in foreign countries.

A "tit for tat" agreement. Interpol probably want a fair playing field for both sides or they will make things harder for the U.S. to operate overseas.

All part and parcel of a future "one world police force".

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by centurion1211

Even if they felt in their hearts that he truly deserved it?

Absolutely. Think of the precedent! It would look like obama has surrendered our sovereignty to a bunch of people that would love nothing better than to see the U.S. brought down.

Thinking people cannot allow their dislike of a former president to cause them to think something like this is OK. After all, then what's to keep interpol from coming after obama next?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join