It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Gives Foreign Cops Power Over Americans

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeathShield

Would give Interpol immunity to search and seizure.

So any investigation's into corruption from domestic organizations would be prevented.

4: Removes taxation liability.

5: removes income tax requirements including social security pay ins for foreign nationals.

6: removes property taxations....

So they get to come into our nation, and live here but not pay any taxes that regular US citizens have to pay? That is horsecocks plain and simple.

The search and seizure thing is at Customs. Them bringing systems into the US would not have custom fees associated etc..

Know another group that gets to be in the nation, live here, operate, tamper with politics and society with impunity? Churches.

Their base is not in the U.S. To apply taxations just creates a big tangle and interrupts cases. If the Interpol Agent is in violation of a law they still get nailed.

Please read the changes themselves.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by lordtyp0

Addendum: I was wrong about the search/seizure part:

2.c) Property and assets of international organizations, wherever located and by whomsoever held, shall be immune from search, unless such immunity be expressly waived, and from confiscation. The archives of international organizations shall be inviolable.

So, without fed level involvement, organizations can't just grab their laptops and go through etc.

Notice the confiscation part though? I am reading that as it can still be seized.

In other words: Need special cause to go through their stuff. Much like the special cause that is supposed to be in effect with Reporter records and Lawyer files.

EDIT:
Should be noted, Reagan had given them this little gem:

2.b: International organizations, their property and their assets, wherever located, and by whomsoever held, shall enjoy the same immunity from suit and every form of judicial process as is enjoyed by foreign governments, except to the extent that such organizations may expressly waive their immunity for the purpose of any proceedings or by the terms of any contract.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by lordtyp0]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
America needs to wake up. The amount of country's that use interpol and report problems is a a big fat Zero. You dont seem to mind if you invade a country looking for WMD's, blow up civilians or think the whole world should run like you, but the minute a international agency wants to stop the criminals in your country by useing your police. You wont have it. maby you are just getting a little taste of what you've been giving to so many other country's

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Also by no means do i not like america. i like your country alot but you just need to realize whats good for the goose is good for the gander

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
And the day global cops can detain Americans in the United States without cause to “determine who they are stopping” is the day America officially exists no more.

www.thenewamerican.com...

Vatican Police Force to Join Interpol

www.zenit.org...

Looks like the next step is to have a police force join interpol pretty easy.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Wow you guys reallyget on my nerves. Two posters in the first two pages have already posted rasons why this is perfectly good.

One has also pointed out the fact that military contractors as well as secret police enjoy these rights in other countries without being under the laws of the constitution. But some of you have conveniently skipped over their posts haven't you.

I think you guys are no different than the "sheep" you so talk about.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
And how many times has it been said that interpol does not kick in doors or detain people for no reason. Also i think America is just giving interpol these rights so in a couple of months America will try to be the unofficial boss of interpol. For it's own gain

[edit on 4-1-2010 by plasterace]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Obama and the INTERPOL: New World Order / international police-state myth debunked

Often amused by such hyperbolic assumptions, these articles at least appeared to be verifiable in one respect. Either Obama signed such a document or he didn’t. Surprise, surprise, he did! The real question then becomes “What does it mean?.” Some quick research helps answer that question, and here is where the unfettered truth destroys the innuendo and wink-wink, half-information promulgated by my right-wing friends. First, it appears that the United States, CREATED INTERPOL.

Link

Take this article for what it's worth. This guy is pro Obama for sure and sees no problem with the Interpol.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by jackflap]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Those who would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - spoken by a true patriot, Benjamin Franklin!!!

Is this the same Ben Franklin that had skeletons buried in his yard and was a member of Illuminati?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by lordtyp0

It does make sense i suppose. I don't know i am going to have to do some heavier pondering on the pluses and negatives of this. Either way thank you for adding some clarity to the matter.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Wait! Isn't this what you all voted for??? Isn't this the "change" you wanted??? Whatever happen to the crap of "give him a chance"??? Well His one year is up and he will be judged like every other president out there. No more blaming bush.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by Alien Mind]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
If you're afraid of some foreign police invading your home because you disagree with Obama and his policies, don't be.

You'll be fine. This type of fear usually happens when a president you don't like is in office. When someone you like is in charge, you'll be happy and someone else will making conspiracy theories.

Good times.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
For all of you who thinks Interpol will be knocking down American's doors, let me know when they get these 23 Americans.

Italy Convicts 23 Americans for C.I.A. Renditions

I'll be waiting...and waiting...and waiting... and waiting....

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
i remember a while ago, an investigation into outsourced enforcement agencies,, the AMERICAN FEDERAL POLICE i think,,,,

the corporation headquaters turned out to be some crappy little business lot in nowhere town,,,,

someone please site this if they know what im refering too,,, this post was around the time of the pittsburgh g20,,,

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Polynomial C
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Well .. if you are a suspect of such SEVERE CRIMES .. i have no problem with the police/International or National doing a little investigation ..

If you are innocent .. there is nothing to worry about ..

Also .. i doubt a little grandma from Kentucky would be consider a suspect ..

Terrorists are "international criminals".

"You're either with us, or you're with the terrorists." Remember that.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
The NWO needs to do this if they are to act on their plans. They can't ensalve the world while America still has some independence from these globalist organisations. Next they will try to implement gun control and when that happens it's check mate.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by Jacob08]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Polynomial C
reply to post by kozmo

I do not think i am sacrificing any freedoms .. i do not believe the INTERPOL will invade my city, i do not believe their "POLICE OFFICERS" will guard my house and watch every move i do ..

No Freedom lost ..

Also .. INTERPOL has been operating freely in almost Every 1st world country .. and nothing has happen .. NO POLICE STATE .. NO NOTHING..

[edit on 4-1-2010 by Polynomial C]

If you don't notice it, it means their plan is working perfectly. They have to do it in small increments so you DON'T NOTICE. David Icke refers to this as the totalitarian tiptoe.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Interesting, I think we debated the forigner enforcement as impossible. forigen troops is one thing we have a real good enterprise training terrorist. (check out the School of the Americas and its graduates).
Police - Foriegn Police - yea, right.... after flying in a 200K Police... next day they will fly out 50K in body bags... and 150K the next.
Street Justice is Vicious, and these are our streets, so lets not go there ok... but if we do ... once friends have been warned to not support this rogue govt... but if they choose too ... then we will have a new axis of evil.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
I wonder if this is something that is an impeachable offense.

Actually I know it is, but I wonder if anyone will bring it up?

If the International movement is attempting to institute a Global Governance, which would bring about the removal of Sovereign status of our country, does this not give aid to the enemy?

Therefore, is this not treason?

edit for gramma

[edit on 1/4/2010 by endisnighe]

It is most certainly NOT Treason. That word is defined in the Constitution and in the United States Code, Title 18, Section 2381. You may not like what he did, but calling it treason, when under no situation, could it be such, undermines your argument. Tossing around accusatory words like that makes you look like a disgruntled loser.
It doesn't help that you let your grandmother demand edits.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join