It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revisiting The 1994 Nellis Air Force Base UFO Video

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

FireMoon.....

I will do some more reading about that camera issue.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I was in the US Air Force for eight years and I have been to Nellis AFB about 20 times. I was a F-16 Crew-Chief. One night I saw this exact formation north of the base. It was about 10:00 pm. I stood there for about 10 minutes then they started disappearing 1 by 1. Then F-15's starting landing one after another. It was the landing gear lights that are mounted on the nose landing gear. Each plane is about 1 mile behind the other when they come in to land. There is no doubt in my mind what these lights are. I have seen this many times.

[edit on 6/26/2010 by NoSoup4U]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NoSoup4U

One night I saw this exact formation north of the base. It was about 10:00 pm.

I may be wrong here, but are you sure you are replying to the right thread nosoup

Hey maybe maybe not, did phage ever give an explaination to this event. did you ask him

Wal

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by auswally

Auswally…..

Hey maybe maybe not, did phage ever give an explaination to this event. did you ask him

Yes…..I did ask Phage & I lost his reply!

In essence, he said he doesn’t know what it is.

In a different thread, Phage was pushed by a member to make a response regarding a “UFO” that he couldn’t explain…..i.e. was he ever ”stumped”…..?

Phage’s response was as follows:

Originally posted by Phage

I don't have anything to say. But I'll say it anyway.

The OP asked if there are videos or images that have stumped me. My answer is that I can generally come up with a "mundane" explanation. When I can't, to my own satisfaction, I'll see what others think about it. As is seen, my (and others') explanations often don't satisfy everyone. I have to add that to my mind, "mundane" does not necessarily mean boring. I don't find ISS passes or planets transiting SOHO images boring in the least.

But there are also cases where there is just not enough information contained in the video (or image) or provided about it to make any sort of rational analysis or even an educated guess. It may be faked, it may be a perfectly ordinary occurrence viewed from an unusual aspect, it may be an unusual but natural phenomenon, it may even be a "genuine" UFO. In these cases there's not really any point. My opinion (or anyone's) would mean nothing. I don't consider that being stumped.

He’s a very, very clever member of ATS, is the ol’ Phage!!

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

He’s a very, very clever member of ATS, is the ol’ Phage!!

Very true, hence why i asked what he thought of it
If he come out and said to you he didnt know and there isnt an easy explanition, well its worthy none the less

Ta

Wal

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Hello,

In the video on page 6 that maybemaybenot posted from Easynow the Hard Copy one go back and look at that video you can start at 2:20 sec. but the action is at about 2:42-3- sec into the 50's

What they seem to be watching is the black dot above center slightly to the right.

You need to look slightly left to center where there seems to be distortation/fuzzy/cloudish area with a speck of light toward the bottom kind of and watch that.

You will see it leaves said location goes to black dot and then does some other moves if that isn't a AFO I would be surprised because that is how they move.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Observ50....

Are you refering to one of the "black objects" I have indicated in this frame grab?

If so, which one?

If not, can you guide me to the "black object" you have in mind?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/84255aee1dfc.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Howdy,

It's kind of hard to tell it might be the yellow one they are tracking can't tell but the one I am talking about is just left/above of the hump marking on the radar.

Just stare at the video and try to catch the quick moment it's very clear actually.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

hi firemoon, yes but an autotracking camera would most likely keep the object central and steady whereas someone doing it by hand would find it a lot more difficult with a joystick even though the camera is fixed, the controller would probably have to keep moving the camera and would probably overdo and underdo the movements a lot of the time making the object appear that its moving a lot more than it actually is, i would imagine the computer controlled autotracking would be much smoother and less exaggerated.

but again this is all just my opinion but its based on what im seeing and on the transcripts and also based on the many videos ive seen from military weapons cameras auto and manual.

thanks

rich

[edit on 31-7-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Does the general consensus feel this event has anything to do with the goings-on at area 51 or S4?

Was this camera pointing in Area 51's direction by any chance (not that that matters much)? Where is Nellis in relationship to Groom Lake?

If ya ask me, Nevada is shrouded in way too much mystery and it's almost eerie (although I would love to vist Little A'Le'Inn one day just to buy a keepsake :up

Edit Las Vegas to Nevada

[edit on 31-7-2010 by One Moment]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

hi mmn, im really glad this thread has been revived because its by far one of the most interesting cases and i was starting te get a bit sick of the constant stream of yawn inducing lights in sky, fuzzy black dot, blurred bird and obvious cgi garbage that keeps getting posted, hopefully a few more people will enter discussion this time round!

thanks

rich

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Rich-England,

Did you look at the Hard Copy video on page 6 did you catch what I was talking about.

I can't say positively that is a AFO but I can tell you that is exactly how they move.

The white light I am talking about not the object they are tracking.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Howdy,
It's kind of hard to tell it might be the yellow one they are tracking can't tell but the one I am talking about is just left/above of the hump marking on the radar.
Just stare at the video and try to catch the quick moment it's very clear actually.

Observe50.....

OK.....

I'll have another look.

May I ask what you think the significance of the "object" might be?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment
Does the general consensus feel this event has anything to do with the goings-on at area 51 or S4?
Was this camera pointing in Area 51's direction by any chance (not that that matters much)? Where is Nellis in relationship to Groom Lake?
If ya ask me, Nevada is shrouded in way too much mystery and it's almost eerie (although I would love to vist Little A'Le'Inn one day just to buy a keepsake :up

One Moment…..

Here is the Nellis AFB “Home Page”:

Nellis AFB Home Page

Here is a Nellis AFB “Fact Sheet”:

Nellis AFB Fact Sheet

The “Fact Sheet” includes the following info (amongst other things):

”The base is located approximately eight miles northeast of downtown Las Vegas and covers more than 14,000 acres, while the total land area occupied by Nellis and the restricted Nevada Test and Training Range is more than 4,800 square miles. An additional 10,000 square miles of airspace north and east of the restricted range are also available for military flight operations”.

The Nellis AFB Wikipedia page also includes salient info:

Wikipedia Nellis AFB Page

Here’s the “Global Security” page about Nellis AFB:

Global Security Nellis AFB Page

Here’s a guide to the Nellis AFB golf courses if we all get sick of looking for these aliens!

What to do when we get sick of looking for aliens!

Cheers
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Rich-England,
Did you look at the Hard Copy video on page 6 did you catch what I was talking about.
I can't say positively that is a AFO but I can tell you that is exactly how they move.

Observe50.....

I have re-embedded the "Hard Copy" YT video again, below.

Are referring to the bright dot that shoots off to the right?

I'll see if I can get it in a screen grab.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Rich-England,

Observe50….

Please see my “in sequence” screen grabs, below.

I think I’ve found the bright object to which you refer.

Do you agree?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/407f62b5a3a1.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/17b754f0adf4.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Yes, that was what I was talking about.

I know that could be anything from the radar etc. but I also wanted to point out the way that moves it is also the way a AFO moves.

The ships move so fast it is hard to catch with the eye unless they slow down enough.

If that is radar farts then if nothing else your thread came to life again oh, excuse my French

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The latest Nellis video segment being discussed is the S-13 video, different in time and location from the more interesting S-30 video.

The S-30 video object is anomalous in shape and performance characteristics (such as ~30 mph to ~700 mph speeds, high accelerations/decelerations, and able to go into steep climbs, all without any evidence of a conventional propulsion system that might remotely do such things, such as rockets or jet engines.

The S-13 video shows nothing but a dot in the distance. The radar data shows conventional performance, i.e., straight line trajectory and helicopter like speeds. Graphs:

roswellproof.com...

What's unusual about the S-13 object is that none of the range operators or central controllers seem to know what it is, despite the area being very heavily monitored by camera and radar to prevent such things as civilian aircraft from wandering in to this air combat training zone. See S-13 transcripts:

roswellproof.com...

The same is true for the S30 object. None of the range operators or central controllers seem to have any idea what it is or how it got there. S-30 transcripts:

roswellproof.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by debrisfield

hi debrisfield, just a couple of questions because im not sure if ive missed something, were the two videos from the same day?

if so could it possibly be the same object but the movements and flight characteristics just got over exaggerated in the S30 because of it going to manual tracking?

thanks

rich

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
ah, the Nellis AFB video..i jumped off the UFO bandwagon a long time ago (after many years of studying it ,for fun) tired of all the hoaxes and the blurry crappy moving pixel videos and tired of never finding that one single piece evidence

...but the nellis video is the one that stood up.

Mind you, there was hardly any technology at hand back in 1994 to fake such a video, and even if there was how would one come up with something so bizarre looking? That's also what makes this particular vid so fasciniating; it defies all logic in the way it looks, moves and especially, how it shapeshifts.

That being said, i posted this a year ago in another thread about this case; in the same year 1994 a similar looking object was photographed. For what it's worth.

F15 photo by Ed Walters

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join