It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revisiting The 1994 Nellis Air Force Base UFO Video

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Great footage

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
what i really dont get about this website and most of the members that post in the alien/ufo forum is that they will spend hours and hours posting about absolute nonsense blurry lights in sky vids/pics and obvious fakes and stupid claims but when a decent thread and case comes up like this one in particular it seems to get pretty much ignored!.

id really like to see a lot more input on this one as its probably the only case i can think of that stands up to any scrutiny!.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Its all in the 'Skeptics Manual on How To Hide Stuff" by Dr Hu Dini

If they can't beat it down with debunks, then go to chapter 3, ignore the thread and hope it goes away

UFO maneuvers over Area 51

Just posted by onehuman
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

What makes this one interesting is that the crew filming the object do not know what it is according to the voice transcript... yet its flying over restricted airspace and no one is scrambled to take it out

Not usually what you expect when something unknown flies over the Nevada test site

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
could the jellyfish affects account for the use of plasma super-cavitation technology?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

i agree to an extent, but thats the reason i personally dont think its of alien origin, because you only have to watch bruce burgess dreamland documentary to see how seriously they defend the airspace in that region, i really doubt that anything unknown would be there without a major engagement!. again just my opinion.

if the video is real and is from where its claimed then personally i think it was some kind of test but of what i have no idea!.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

i suppose its a possibility, ill have to read up on that, i only really know about the russian shkval super cavitating torpedo but thats not plasma.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Not seeing Alien mentioned anywhere only UFO

@McCrom I will answer that in that thread

Aww what the heck

reply to post by mcrom901

Gotta tell you... those avatars of yours really hurt late at night I have to use the quote button to be able to read your posts

As to plasma tech... Tesla was working on that over 100 years ago

Heck any kid can create a plasma sphere

Got an old microwave? Take a grape... and create your own plasma sphere...

You will notice the hourglass shape of the grape cutting

Microwave Grape Plasma
www.thelivingmoon.com...

edit on 12-10-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

i know nobody mentioned alien but that is what people are hoping this is and plenty of people see it as proof of e.t.

so im just being direct, and yes, by definition its a u.f.o.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

there you go chief.... i mellowed it down.....

but with all the info out there regarding plasma.... what has it done to the anti- electric universe proponents...

spacephysics.msfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Plasma is the life blood of the Universe

If there are Aliens out there flying about you can bet they know it

Sci-Fi writers have known it for a long time...

The Military already knows this and is using it

Science is starting to come around and are even seriously looking at plasma life as a real possibility

Those at ATS will eventually catch up

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

i think maybe you misunderstood me, i do know plenty about plasma, just not in the context we are talking about here, as in super cavitating for this "u.f.o" or whatever it is! lol

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
There is one other similar looking UFO that was imaged effectively, it happened on Sept 11th 2002, the images are some of the clearest I have ever seen, the object looks like a cluster of Mylar balloons, but if you take the time to read the account that accompanies the pictures, you will agree that IF the witness is telling the truth, the object is a levitating craft of unknown origin. The similarity to the Nellis object is notable.

Site with Pics and story of similar object,..

Note: You must read the text of the story to understand what was observed.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by RING0

cool, thanks for sharing, although ive got to say that they look suspiciously cgi to me although i could be wrong, but as i said on the thread earlier, im sure ive seen another u.f.o video with an extremely similar object to the nellis one but just dont remember the name of it or where i saw it.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

Tribble.....

Thank you for your well expressed questions pertaining to this most interesting of cases.

I started to answer your questions & then it occured to I would only be paraphrasing much that is in the 2 sets of reports provided herein.

Have you read those reports?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

Answered that here

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND
reply to post by zorgon

i know nobody mentioned alien but that is what people are hoping this is and plenty of people see it as proof of e.t. so im just being direct, and yes, by definition its a u.f.o. thanks rich

RICH-ENGLAND.....

i know nobody mentioned alien but that is what people are hoping this is

Well.....

That's what I'm hoping they all are, but so far.....

So far, the flight characteristics, size, etc... do not align with any of the UAV's, H/C's, etc...that we have looked at in-thread.

In that sense, it does remain a UFO.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I have read the threads and read a few reports, including the transcripts.
The things like how the ground truck operator/contractor got his hands on the planes footage, bug me.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tribble
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I have read the threads and read a few reports, including the transcripts. The things like how the ground truck operator/contractor got his hands on the planes footage, bug me.

Tribble.....

The things like how the ground truck operator/contractor got his hands on the planes footage, bug me.

Are you refering to the manner in which the film was "smuggled" out of Nellis Air Force Base?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

So what ever happened to Internos anyway? Aliens abduct him or something?

Internos is banned, and it has as far as I am correct happened during the discussions in this thread.

dark cylinder type ufo

edit on 12/10/10 by spacevisitor because: Removed an unnecessary remark.

new topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join