It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talk of Armed Revolution on ATS Inappropriate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Unless of course you are Washinton Socialites and trying to get a reality TV show and the Secret Service let you walk right thru the gates!

I do believe these people are just frustrated and venting a little but you are correct when you say it is not right. We as Americans can be proud of what We have and what We have accomplished not matter what our Politicians do.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I agree this is not the place and or the time to talk about this topic. The times are not the bad yet we will know when the time is right just like the Iranians know. Talk is cheap movements like this just happen and to talk about is only opening doors you might not be able to close.

If you have ever seen my posts you know exactly where I stand and it is not with the progressive European way of thinking. But I also think we should all calm down and take a good hard look inside before we jump, some things you can never take back. And in this give it to me now world we should really just try and at least try and let the system work. And if you do not understand what I am talking about it is about voting and protesting. This has to be used first or else everything will I fear will be lost.

And to the poster who tried to paint all of us with such a large paintbrush if you do not see anything wrong with the world I pity you I honestly pity you the lack of heart or balls or a good father or whatever has failed you I hope you find so that the truth will not escape you.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Im still gonna mistake gun metal grey /silver ballons for ducks in shooting season !!! No guns or revolutionary thoughts here Mr Officer , I promise !!!
Let me ask a question , Is a revolution only a revolution when its a well paid illuminati Cause ?

“If one desires to point to a major world event proven to have been inspired by secret society machinations, one need look no further than the French Revolution, which devastated that nation between 1787 and 1799. Revolutionary leaders, in seeking to overthrow the decadent monarchy of King Louis XVI, launched the first national revolution of modern times.

note..Napoleon was 18 yrs old when this revolution started , Then the french (Illuminati)took over all of Europe , But in 1812, they were crushed by the russians , saving europe ..hmm

Although popularly believed to have begun due to a public uprising over lack of food and government representation, the record is quite clear that the revolution was instigated by cells of French Masonry and the German Illuminati.

The New Encyclopedia Britannica tells us that in France there arose a political system and a philosophical outlook that no longer took Christianity for granted, that in fact explicitly opposed it… The brotherhood taught by such groups as the Freemasons, members of secret fraternal societies, and the Illuminati, a rationalist secret society, provided a rival to the Catholic sense of community.”

Secret society researcher and author Nesta H. Webster was even more pointed, writing in 1924, “[The Masonic book A Ritual and Illustrations of Freemasonry] contains the following passage, ‘The Masons… originated the Revolution with the infamous Duke of Orleans at their head.’”

Author Bramley wrote, “During the first French Revolution, a key rebel leader was the Duke of Orleans, who was grand master of French Masonry before his resignation at the height of the Revolution. Marquis de Lafayette, the man who had been initiated into the Masonic fraternity by George Washington, also played an important role in the French revolutionary cause. The Jacobin Club, which was the radical nucleus of the French revolutionary movement, was founded by prominent Freemasons.”
-Jim Marrs, Rule By Secrecy

I say whatever will be will be , Revolution My Friend, is in the Eye of the Beholder !

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

You know as much as i would love a revolution to happen i think we might be able to start fixing things peacefully if we get people to stop thinking in such highly polarized terms.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Flakey

The Constitution was drafted AFTER the revolution was finished and it was done over bodies of many dead men.

In a letter to James Madison, Jefferson called those dead bodies "manure" for the "tree of liberty". Gives you some idea how the Founding Fathers viewed revolution and the required sacrifice of life. Just manure. Why do we honor and preserve that sensibility? Reminds me of Army basic: "What makes the green grass grow Privates?" "Red, red blood, Drill Sergeant!"

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I agree this is not the place and or the time to talk about this topic. The times are not the bad yet we will know when the time is right just like the Iranians know.

I could be wrong but I really doubt the CIA and MI5 are going to let us know when it’s time to revolt like they do with the Iranians. I doubt that the United States Government is going to provide hundreds of millions of dollars through a Presidential finding to fund rebellious elements and equip them either here in America like they have in Iran! I am pretty sure the pro-corporate government mainstream media isn’t going to give rebellious elements within America that same kind of great press that they give to Iranian rebels.

It’s a nice thought though!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonzoo7
reply to post by Flakey

"What if?" conversations about revolution, not a problem. I really want to point out the thread and the post to which I'm referring, but I'm not trying to start a thread war here. represented.

So you are flaming all over everyone because of ONE post??

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
So many "patriots" may call for an armed revolution but in reality, they wouldn't have the courage to do anything besides write angry posts on a conspiracy theory website on how furious they are they have a black president.

I wouldn't say it's inappropriate, I'd say it's silly instead.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
If everybody followed the OP's (the post, not the poster) anal, pencil pushing, boy scout mentality then the American Revolutionary War would never have been fought or more subjectively, my own country, Ireland, would not have restored herself to a republic after the genocide (plantations) and holocaust (Potato famine) at the hands of the British empire (deliberately decapitilzed).

The OP goes too far in passive-aggressively calling for blatant censorship. This is all so ludicrous is paining my brain.

Just answer me this:

How can the reprimanding of a government (irrespective of what means are necessary) who are already guilty of treason and sedition be defined as treason and sedition?

Since we're all harping on about our prerogative to impart opinions I shall impart mine: The OP has all the hallmarks of a turncoat loyalist and I postulate that the poster of such a post might be the first one contact his local authorities should he become privy to suspicious domestic terrorist behaviors such as those heading off for a weekend of rifle practice, sporting a "Don't thread on me" bumper sticker or campaigning for Ron Paul.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by rexusdiablos]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Unless you are in the know you can not say this is the facts behind what is happening in Iran and if you did know the facts you would not say. So I have to write you off as not knowing anything about this other than speculation.

And before you go saying well it could happen I agree it could but we will never know the facts behind it a speculation put forward as facts is just plain stupid!!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by rexusdiablos
How can the reprimanding of a government (irrespective of what means are necessary) who are already guilty of treason and sedition be defined as treason and sedition?

Who says that they are guilty of treason and sedition? Which court decided that? Or is it just some "revolutionists" that decided that?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Who made this about Obama? Revolutions are not waged over passing evils but over long sustained intolerable evils. Evils that surpass one administration.
Why do you think people that advocate revolution are murderers? You said that these "barbarians" justify their blood lust with BS,freedom, and founding fathers. You really should of been taught this in school, the nation of the USA was founded by people that killed. If you have ever read the "declaration of independence" you would find their list of reasons for revolution.

You say this dissenters don't give a crap about the Constitution. Have you read the US Constitution? The US is not a democracy. It is a Republic.
You did not vote for Obama , your states electoral college voted for Obama.

What is so wrong with people discussing revolution? I would rather read about their hopes and observations rather than read about US citizens calling for restrictions on liberty. I'm kinda fond of the first amendment.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Unless you are in the know you can not say this is the facts behind what is happening in Iran and if you did know the facts you would not say. So I have to write you off as not knowing anything about this other than speculation.

Plenty of denial in this thread friend to go around the world and back again!

The United States Congress has allotted more than 400,000,000.00 for destablizing the Iranian Regime through covert means dating back two years ago.

Do you really imagine that the CIA is using that money to buy Afghani heroin?

Being in the know is as simple as reading the news friend, it's all there in black and white.

It's important to understand that our own American Revolution did not happen with out massive aide and funding from the France.

Revolutions do in fact require money and typically an outside source of money for weapons, supplies, intelligence and media propaganda efforts.

If you know anything about our own Revolution and past revolutions within Iran you would know in fact that this is always the case.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Who says they aren't ? What court decided that? Or is it just some "loyalists" saying that?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
The President of the United States is the most protected and secured individual on the planet.

except if you throw shoes at him !

I'm worried by the number of Americans having that kind of behaviour. They look in the past to fight the future.

I really hope those guys understand that the moment they raise AR-15s instead of the regular fake gun for Independence Day shows they will be considered traitors and could help the NWO putting some Martial Law in motion...my 2c

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MattMulder

Holy #, that is actually a good point. I never thought of that. I mean i am being dead serious here. It's really obvious in retrospect.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by rexusdiablos

Who says that they are guilty of treason and sedition? Which court decided that? Or is it just some "revolutionists" that decided that?

Why are you of the belief that the corrupt symbiosis of oligarchy and government, who control the courts, would rule themselves to be guilty of treason and sedition in the first place?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MattMulder

I really hope those guys understand that the moment they raise AR-15s instead of the regular fake gun for Independence Day shows they will be considered traitors and could help the NWO putting some Martial Law in motion...my 2c

I believe your two cents is right on the money my friend. I am of the personal opinion that the Powers that Be are pushing for a citizen’s revolt to employ new laws and technologies to better control us and negate us.

I am of the personal opinion that the most effective form of revolt is simply not complying with the things that are expected of citizens to keep funding and enabling the system.

I doubt they will shoot us for lack of interest!

If you really want to hurt someone you go after their wallet not their physical person. That’s the key.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
People can't form a group or recruit on the ATS site. I'm sure the line between letting a member saying what they wish and becoming a forum Nazi is always difficult for the mods. In some cases it's a matter of protecting the forum members.

This is a public forum. IP's can be traced. If the government ever wanted to know about any of us there is a gold mine of information here on ATS. Has anybody here ever typed their screen name into the ATS search bar? I don't have time to post much and I have had less time in the past, but I still have 9 pages of threads dating back to 2004. (It's almost funny reading back that far because I was highly against the war back in those days)

With that being said, talk of an armed revolution on ATS could be inappropriate and sometimes members should have enough sense to moderate themselves.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Hey, before we feed the beasties anymore, swing by my thread in my signature and let us discuss solutions to the problems, the asshats have installed in our "supposed" names.

The OP and others are just trying to divide and conquer and are just humiliating themselves.

Let us not feed their narcissistic and self deprecating ways.

My thread is in my signature.

Both sides can tell me what they think and I have been adding components and modifiying to show that we are all not that different in what we want.

Quit feeding the beast.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join