It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATTENTION: We are all tracked by our IP Address & being Watched

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by light2012

I understand...
...treat them as you would an intelligent animal...
...who must obey anyone in unity with the Spirit...
...they have no power over you.

"For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God...the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men." 1 Corinthians 1:18-25

The cross is God's dynamite (power = dunamis)...
...and it will always appear to be foolishness to those who do not believe.

The proclamation of the death and resurrection of Jesus is more powerful than demons...
...confront them with it and they will fade away like the wraiths that they are.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I'm just not too clear after all of the rambling, but was it Jesus or the aliens that tracked you down using your IP address? And just out of curiosity, did you happen to notice if they/He were using Windows, Mac or Linux? I kind of suspect that aliens are open source kind-of guys but I've never seen Jesus and Bill Gates together so I have to wonder...

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

this is not new news...tech people have known this for along time, been going on for years. paraphrasing an old saying...anything written on/thru a computer, can be read.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by metamagic

I'm just not too clear after all of the rambling, but was it Jesus or the aliens that tracked you down using your IP address? And just out of curiosity, did you happen to notice if they/He were using Windows, Mac or Linux? I kind of suspect that aliens are open source kind-of guys but I've never seen Jesus and Bill Gates together so I have to wonder...

I doubt the aliens would use Mac's, you know it's too trendy and "yuppish" for them day to day... Although I could see them using Ubuntu or Fedora.... Althought he more I think about it, Fedora, mainly because the logo is the man in dark glasses looking like a MiB...

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I could see them using Mac. I mean come on what alien wouldn't want to stay on top when it comes to technology? I don't think aliens would be caught dead using any other system.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Yea this phenomenon is hard to explain to average folks and I believe the ones that are able to understand are old souls. The new ones or new beings.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

Thanks for understanding as this is a very hard subject to discuss with the average human being. I was born with my eyes wide open.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by metamagic

Hi I am laughing in tears! Wow you tried to clown me ok. Well I am not sure if greys have mac,linux or windows what I am sure is they have the technology to track us on sites like these.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by light2012
I am God's Children

What? All of them?

Gez...split personalities can be quite dangerous.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

I am God's Children

What? All of them?

Gez...split personalities can be quite dangerous.

Split in about 3,000,000,000 ways. (guestimate)

This man on here posted something very disturbing regarding contact with beings when he was 3 years old and he believes them to be benevolent! Well I responded and told him they are not! I just had an encounter with one right after I went to sleep it appeared to me but in a faint way I was able to see it's eyes Large Black Almond shape and it's head as a upside down Triangle.....con't

What does this have to do with tracking IP addresses?
Seriously! I figured you's have some insider connections here.

If you want to have your IP tracked, its not that hard. Send an email.
There. Its tracked. (as its always been, for years.)

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I'll come to your defense!

Of course people will ridicule you on this subject. However,what you experienced was real enough for you,and that's what matters.

The power of Jesus is real,and demons really have no other choice but to obey.(It's some sort of "law"!)

Luke 10:17 says,"Lord,even the demons submit to us in your name."

Then it goes on to say,in Luke 10:20,"However,do not rejoice that the spirits submit to you,but rejoice that your names are written in heaven."

Consider yourself blessed,and rejoice in knowing that "Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world"! (1 John 4:4)

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

reply to post by troubleshooter

Thanks for understanding as this is a very hard subject to discuss with the average human being. I was born with my eyes wide open.

I still don't understand, first it was aliens, now it's demons? Which is it? and again I'll state, how do the aliens know of Jesus?

Tearing down people who asked legitimate questions without giving substantive answers is not going to help our case to those of us on the fence. It's only going to reenforce the thought that you are either making this up or.... get the idea?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Well, I am not ridiculing him. For one, the title is mis-leading.

So if you feel offended OP, accept the apology.
But I still think if you want to talk about Jesus, the title should annouce it.
Talk to junglejake, or read JJ's Story.

Not something ado about "tracking IP's"

Sheesh.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by havok]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I had a strange experience happen to me several years ago.I did write a thread about it and later regretted writing it.I didn't even mention that it
wasn't the only time,there were others.
On this website,you will get sympathy and understanding,from some.
What you will mostly get is criticism,accusations,ridicule,humiliation,
disbelief,heckling,taunted,teased and tormented.You would think that a
website that has topics,such as aliens,UFO's,ghosts,hauntings,paranormal
activity,shadow governments...You would find some support.Think again!
If your experience doesn't agree with their way of thinking,you're just
a temporary amusement to them.A joke,not to be taken seriously.
I would suggest a support group and a good Bible study group as well.
Good luck.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Jeez, 2010 has started of pretty whacky so far, some of the recent threads are way out there.

I think there is something in ATS' drinking water
everyone has a case of the nutter butters

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Well sorry for being an old sceptic but I'll be a tad more inclined to believe when an alien shows up in the middle of Walmart - and not when I am dozing in bed ...

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
reply to post by On the Edge

Well, I am not ridiculing him. For one, the title is mis-leading.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by havok]

Well,I sometimes people,in their excitement,don't always communicate the most effectively!

I'm happy for him,that's all I can say. Seems like a real boost to his faith in God,and I'm all for that!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
so,

inter/multi-dimensional beings need GPS and IP addresses to find us?

really?

what did they do before there was GPS and Earthly Internet/IP addys?

Im positive these things really do happen to some people...

But Im also positive that the mind is a very powerful thing,
and can tell its human very convincing stories.

Shady humans are a bigger threat.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Sorry for your experience OP, and hope all is well now.

I had a somewhat strange thing happen when going to bed early this morning, but it's nothing new. I drift off to sleep, I'm in another vessel, that vessel gets disoriented/dizzy, falls down, and then I come back to this body vibrating violently, although I'm not moving a muscle. Took me a while to come back to this side, but I knew I was coming back before this body knew, if you know what I mean. I finally stopped vibrating and went back to bed. Probably the same thing that has been going on for years, but I was reading the same thread pretty heavy last night. Here's to good dreams and safe travels out there!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
You can easily change your IP each time you use the internet.

To the OP: You need some medication. Just because you dreamed about an alien, does not mean it is literally attacking you, or real in anyway. It is a dream. You read about aliens online, then went to bed and dreamt about aliens.

How is that even worth making a post for?

[edit on 2-1-2010 by RshachGtsthar]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join