It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATTENTION: We are all tracked by our IP Address & being Watched

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by unicorn1
Well sorry for being an old sceptic but I'll be a tad more inclined to believe when an alien shows up in the middle of Walmart - and not when I am dozing in bed ...

Oh they will show up alright.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Originally posted by light2012
reply to post by Mr Green

Yea this phenomenon is hard to explain to average folks and I believe the ones that are able to understand are old souls. The new ones or new beings.

I still do not fully understand it but it is what is is. I know that night I was attacked for connecting to another soul. As I say it is what it is....now you try explaining it....???

[edit on 2-1-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by RshachGtsthar
You can easily change your IP each time you use the internet.

I dont think this helps matters. You are still you after all...its still your IP connecting, its still your soul, your spirit energy...IP address changes really is meaninlgless...you think your true soul ID is an IP address??? you are traced from far deeper ideals...

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Just the fact that op (light2012) , talks about "average human beings" and how he/she was "born with their eyes open", is enough to make most critical thinkers laugh and move on.
It is like the posts by young children who think they have just become "enlightened"... and think they are 'all knowing'.

If One was born with their "eyes open" (which I feel all children are anyway, it is society and falseness that closes over their eyes), but if one were "born with their eyes open", and much more "advanced" than the "average human" ... their words would not be filled with such Ego and misunderstanding.

I think most people here understand.
laughable , really.

now, back to the threads with humble folks really being visited.

Sorry to be a prick, but c'mon,
seriously.
Peace

[edit on 2-1-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Originally posted by light2012
reply to post by troubleshooter

Thanks for understanding as this is a very hard subject to discuss with the average human being. I was born with my eyes wide open.

I still don't understand, first it was aliens, now it's demons? Which is it? and again I'll state, how do the aliens know of Jesus?

Go figure...they travel millions of light years cross the universe to put down the Judea/Christian faith.

That's because 'aliens' are only fallen Watchers with a name change...
...and are not from anywhere but here...
...they hate Jesus because He defeated them...
...and a time has been appointed to destroy them and anyone aligned with them.

Tearing down people who asked legitimate questions without giving substantive answers is not going to help our case to those of us on the fence. It's only going to reenforce the thought that you are either making this up or.... get the idea?

There is no 'fence'...
...Jesus said to the final church that would exist before the end...
"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me." Revelation 3:20

Hear His voice vkey08.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I don't want to sound like Ms Skeptic, but it does NOT sound logical that a race of advanced intelligent beings, who are supposedly far in advance of the human race, & who can travel anywhere in any Universe at the speed of light, would need to be using GPS & IP address tracking inferior technology.

Sorry buddy, I reckon you just had a bad dream after reading that freaky thread. But it was real enough to you, as nightmares are to most of us!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Here's the fundamental problem with Christianity.

Anything "un-christian" is deemed to be "the devil".

If aliens we're evil, in the grand sense, the collective of aliens being evil, would we not all already be dead, or slaves(in the literal sense), etc?

Someone even pointed out to me that the bible code said Siddhartha(the Guatama Buddha) was of "The Devil".

This is a #ing joke. Siddhartha doesn't claim he is God, or anything else, he simply has a set of exercises to live by, to achieve what he had.

Anyways guys.... I'm sick and tired of Christians bad mouthing the idea of ET.

It's pissing me off.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

Anyways guys.... I'm sick and tired of Christians bad mouthing the idea of ET.

Most ETs are not good and they are manipulating. . Most of the entities I have encountered have been and I dont trust any of them.

It is up to them to show US they are not manipulating......I would love for them to be above all this I really would...but the ones i have encountered (greys/reptillians) are not..so why is it the good ones dont show themselves???

[edit on 3-1-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
From www.conspiracyarchive.com...

QUOTE:

..."As we enter the 21st century and a new millenium, Satan has devised the delusion that mankind is entering into an important evolutionary phase - a New Age. The push for "global enlightenment" has now extended to the vast reaches of the universe, into what could be deemed as a "space" religion. However, once this nebulous veil is lifted, a definite correlation emerges between the UFO/Alien phenomenon and occultic/satanic activity.

...A few so-called experts in the field of UFOology are excited about the possibility that someday soon, these seemingly benevolent and misunderstood inter-galactic beings will openly reveal themselves to the Earth's human populace and bring about universal bliss. This grand deception is yet another lie conceived by the one referred to as "that old serpent" (Revelation 12:9).

...As history repeats itself, let it be understood that we are living in a time likened as "in the days of Noah" (I Peter 3:20). With "dark skies" prevailing and the overwhelming presence of evil around us, what are we to do? I Corinthians 10:13 explains, "There hath no temptation taken you but such as common to man : but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it." There is no physical place to hide from this onslaught of carnality except by taking refuge in our spiritual fortress, God Almighty (Psalm 91:2).

...I trust this article provided sufficient information to render an objective conclusion. From my perspective, these extra-terrestrials are nothing less than demons in alien's clothing. Grievously, many have and will succumb to this seductive aroma of pseudo-enlightenment (Mark 13:33). May we abide in Jesus, lest we partake in the abominations held within the mystery of iniquity (II Thessalonians 2:7-12)."....

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
OP - I'm glad to see Aliens don't appreciate Trolling either!

Seriously though, isn't this what most of us call a bad dream?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by daniel_g

Do you have intel on these beings that you'd like to share with us?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Art Bell has some programs on this very topic, and his stance appears to be the same.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Pshhh, they can't find me. I have Ashtar of Ventralia command backmasking and encyrpting my data streams.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Personally, I am of the opinion that our fellow humans have had contact with beings that correspond to these evil entities, their counterparts on the side of good.

If we can open our minds and eyes, we will find many reports of positive encounters.

Why wouldn't there also be good ones? Ones that don't frighten us by appearing as an alien form but as one designed NOT to frighten or intimidate.

The problem is, people only want to accept evidence that fits their beliefs, which are chosen rather than determined.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by light2012

You have sleep paralysis. You need to relies this first.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Here's some relief, my frustrated friend. I'm a Christian, and I hereby go on the record not badmouthing ETs, or those who believe in them.

People themselves and their inherent right to be? Much more important than what they believe about anything.

I'm not the only one! I support honest, empirical investigation, and little else!

Hope that gives you some relief!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
The title is totally misleading, I thought I was going to hit some Orwellian topic.

God ( if he exists ) is in my honest opinion probably the Grey that scares you. You are encountering God and all you do is rejecting him using your faith ! this is what I call a real DRAMA

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Perhaps your frustration would be better directed at the REAL obstacles to your search for proof...

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread/531292/pg1

It's not Christians holding up the program, my friend. It's the sheer lack of evidence.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Sooooooooo------
Mmm, I guess since I use an anon-a-mouse (sic) proxy server via https, I am safe from aliens, other dimensional beings and demons, and the minions of alphabet soup people.
I have a sneaking suspicion that the thread title and the posts following it have very little to do with the subject, and more of an attempt to proselytize.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
speaking the truth shall set you free in a normal world, however one doesnt know now, do one?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join