It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATTENTION: We are all tracked by our IP Address & being Watched

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by youguysareidiots

This man on here posted something very disturbing regarding contact with beings when he was 3 years old and he believes them to be benevolent! Well I responded and told him they are not! I just had an encounter with one right after I went to sleep it appeared to me but in a faint way I was able to see it's eyes Large Black Almond shape and it's head as a upside down Triangle. I have the protection of my Father in Heaven and my Lord Jesus and told it it has IN JESUS NAME YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER MY BODY!!!! ATS people please take more time to come closer to GOD and Jesus our Lord and Savior the time is running out! I am God's Children and I believe that we are in the Last Days and that this Year will be a fake rapture or REAL. Please draw closer to YahWeh as he is our Father in Heaven the Lord of All.

Sounds like Out of Body experience to me. Are you paralyzed? You are disconnected from your body. Or the OS version (sleep paralysis).

Try and roll out of your body as you are paralyzed. Use it as a tool to explore the unkown.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join