It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATTENTION: We are all tracked by our IP Address & being Watched

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
You probably had a spiritual encounter. Most alien cases are spiritual.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by light2012

yes...

That OR... you lost your medication somewhere.

Whats with all these wacky people in the begining of this year? Some see demonical stuff on Jay-Z's clip, other's talk to aliens like its the freakin exorcist... I mean come on.

I'm tempted to ask whats the relation between your IP address and the aliens AND the exorcism / dracula "Strong is the lord and the power of his might" stuff to send aliens away or... whatever...

look now I'm just "effed" up
see what you've caused? Now there's a turmoil of incoherence, super natural, science fiction, crazyness and blunt stupidity in an idiotic whirlpool in my brain...
Like a black hole sucking all my intellect after reading this

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

You fell asleep, woke up unable to move...
This is called sleep paralysis, you had a bad dream dude and you were awake while it happened.

The simple explanation is often the correct one!!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Hmmmm just before I read this post I had this really weird feeling more like a sound passing through me... it was like a high pitched hum like something flying really high kind of like a doppler effect. Then when it was over I checked the message boards and it was like something changed. Did anyone else have anything like this happen to them before? I was IMing with a friend and telling him about the hum and it was very hard to type while it was happening.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

This man on here posted something very disturbing regarding contact with beings when he was 3 years old and he believes them to be benevolent! Well I responded and told him they are not! I just had an encounter with one right after I went to sleep it appeared

Sounds like 'sleep paralysis' and or 'out of body experience' to me. I used to have he same scary problems until I gained total control.

I used the paralysis (disengagement from the physical) to get out of my body. after I figured out what was going on it was no longer scary and it stopped.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
As above, so below!

Sleep paralysis. Im not saying just cause we have some stupid scientific word for it that we understand what causes it exactly or even who... we just dont know so I wont ridicule anybody saying its god or satans aliens. Those 2 guys can well just be beings from another planet anyway.. no need for spookism.

Ive had it myself and guess what... I didnt have to call on Jesus or God I just WILLED it to stop cause it made me angry when I couldnt move. Many people know exactly how to deal with it and turn it into lucid dreaming.

All this stuff about aliens I believe is just the government [military sources] using toys and tricknology to sucker people into believing the alien threat. While at the same time those who are religious are being driven even further into their religious beliefs -which may not be true at all.

So ... bible believers will run to Jesus... the bible says many will be beheaded for believing in him.

Now some christians may think that is harsh but sensible.. stand by Jesus to the death.. just like prophecy told them to do...... but prophecy is just something some guy/s wrote in a book as a PLAN for later.. there is no divinity there.. just people following a plan and others creating the events

So in reality then as christians ... all we are doing then is lining up to be killed... the 'depopulation program' .. kill 80% of the world etc etc.. and millions are religious.. and just because they are religious and all believe [if somewhat differently ] does NOT mean it is 100% true..

Besides all that.. get used to SP.. dont FEAR it.. and it will turn into a very enlightening event.. then just go away and pop back later on when it has something else for you to learn.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

I'm not sure if I understood your post too well to be honest. But I don't think an alien encounter would be directly linked to internet activity.

But yes, all activity is being watched by the NSA, CIA etc. Anyone who thinks they don't know who you are because you don't use your real name is a fool.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by light2012
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Concerning you post topic, and a brief view of the tagged post; I can assure you there is monitoring. These keywords you've jagged across and facts are all logged and checked with AI.

It's a fool that thinks anarchy is stealthed by the appearance of armor. Actions and faces all trip certain 'monitors' to activities.

I, myself, hear many, many 'talk-down' some of my past actions which are on the borderline of "Just".
As far as Alien encounters, they can be real, as is the fascade of absolute knowledge they're not. It's all matter of opinion. Blocking out an experience is either active or total.

It's the total blocking you have to guard against. For if, say, the actions not desired are physically harming: Bodily injury, Impending threat, esp. Death; then you've got a serious facade to contend with. As in, total elimination were your story is enfolded by others, which I Encounter daily.

If you feel these experiences are real and not realistic, perhaps 'Dust' that would be disturbed will help distinguish real/unreal. Simple things are in order, moveable, non-electronic. Don't seek professional help, insurance is unsettled. Unless, of course, you're wealthy. Try that, things knowingly, also, 'They' will move/alter/take. Distinguish from alter to alternate...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

OK ALL I DID WAS LAUGHED AT YOUR POST! NO INSANE ASYLUM HERE AND THE ONLY REASON WHY YOU DUB IT AS THE CRAZIEST POSTING YOU EVER READ IS BECAUSE IT SOUNDS UNREAL, BUT IT REALLY DID HAPPEN TO ME! I HOPE YOU CAN TOO EXPERIENCE WHAT I WENT THROUGH!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

OK ALL I DID WAS LAUGHED AT YOUR POST! NO INSANE ASYLUM HERE AND THE ONLY REASON WHY YOU DUB IT AS THE CRAZIEST POSTING YOU EVER READ IS BECAUSE IT SOUNDS UNREAL, BUT IT REALLY DID HAPPEN TO ME! I HOPE YOU CAN TOO EXPERIENCE WHAT I WENT THROUGH!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I had one more encounter about two days later and seen one of my hairs floating up in the air and seen the being again looking at me since then I have not had any encounters. But I wonder why a piece of my hair was floating up and why they took it?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I had one more encounter about two days later and seen one of my hairs floating up in the air and seen the being again looking at me since then I have not had any encounters. But I wonder why a piece of my hair was floating up and why they took it?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

You may not be able to comprehend what I experience which is very normal if you haven't experienced it yourself in your lifetime, it is very understandable. But it is no laughing matter as this Sh*t is REAL and the people that think I craZy are in disbelief because they yet to have experienced this. It really happened and it disappeared after I told it it had no power over my body in Jesus name! I am of christian faith and believe that if you call upon your Lord and saviour he will be there and if you have been baptized in the name of Jesus then you are saved. There had been many times before I was baptized where I was attacked and felt as though something was holding me there unable to move now it's different since I have been baptized I am able to wake up as they are approaching trying to attack my body and able to fight it through the holy spirit being attached to my spirit I am protected! Laugh at that!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Doctor Smith

No it wasn't sleep paralysis it was an actual encounter and real! I have had sleep paralysis before and I have had OBE's especially alot of them in Vegas when I lived there for some odd reason I even have experienced something dragging my soul or my spirit from my body pulling me and I woke up and had a prick on my finger as if the alien that abducted me had poked me with something I can also tell you that when I had the experience of the pulling of spirit or soul I smelled the sulphur smell which is associated with those beings and demonic entities. Since then I have moved and have been baptized and the disturbances have stopped and if there are any I wake up before they are able to fully attac my body because of the protection of GOD almighty and Jesus Christ.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

I do not know why a peice of hair was floating above you
However I believe your account of waking up unable to move with a being looking at you. I had a very similar thing happen to me several years ago. Since that day things have never been the same for me or my family. I have never seen the entity physically again but often see it and ones like it in my third eye. They just stare at me. I have got used to these images now and often find myself demanding their identity.

The entity did not attack me, I was not frightened one bit, it had total control over my mind and had in some way taken the fear response away. I could not move at all but I could still think and I remember thinking What the hell is that??? It had green skin and very dark black tear drop eyes.

I know what I saw was real because my husband saw it too. Two people do not wake up at different times and see the same physical entity if it had not actually been in the room! Over the years it is this one fact that has kept me sane.

I would try and not get too freaked out by this encounter, easily said than done I know (I could not sleep properly for over 2 years) but giving into fear is the worse thing we can do I think. It attracts all sorts of negative entites and I wish I had been a little stronger and fought my fear of this entity visiting me again.

Edit: the one thing I will say is that I did not really use computers much when I saw this being so it did not track my IP. I did not even own a computer and only used them occasionally at work. It was from this very encounter that I began to use computers much more to try and search for what it actually was.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This man on here posted something very disturbing regarding contact with beings when he was 3 years old and he believes them to be benevolent! Well I responded and told him they are not! I just had an encounter with one right after I went to sleep it appeared to me but in a faint way I was able to see it's eyes Large Black Almond shape and it's head as a upside down Triangle. I have the protection of my Father in Heaven and my Lord Jesus and told it it has IN JESUS NAME YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER MY BODY!!!! ATS people please take more time to come closer to GOD and Jesus our Lord and Savior the time is running out! I am God's Children and I believe that we are in the Last Days and that this Year will be a fake rapture or REAL. Please draw closer to YahWeh as he is our Father in Heaven the Lord of All.

HERE IS MY FIRST POST BEFORE FALLING ASLEEP & HAVING THAT ATTACK
Yea I agree just tell us the damn story or don't tell us at all what a waste of time as you led us to the rainbow with NO Gold at the End! Don't waste 3 paragraphs explaining nothing but secrets that you can't reveal it's kind of ignorant
HERE IS MY 2ND POST
After READING YOUR POST & saying what I said I fell asleep and had an encounter with a spirit being that looked like a grey I had this paralyzed feeling and my eyes were open and I told it IN JESUS NAME YOU NO HAVE POWER OVER MY BODY!!! IN JESUS NAME YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER MY BODY!!! It disappeared I suppose they are tracking all comments on here via IP address and can see who is responding these beings are likely demons. Please hear me! I was under attack just after posting. These entities are not I repeat not friendly!

I was baptized in the Name of Jesus my Lord and Savior and I rebuke all Evil!

Amen

I love when people say stupid # like this and have no idea how the human psyche works, I'm not claiming to be a expert but I do know somethings. You had what is called "Sleep Paralysis". Your mind is awake while your body sleeps. The human body creates a chemical that temporarily paralyzes you while you sleep, if it didn't you would act out your dream(Sleep Walking) but at times your body doesn't create enough and you get up, or you wake up and see your dream unfold in right in front of you.

Also, why would beings far more advanced track you down by your IP just to terrorize you? Come on people, use common sense!

[edit on 11-1-2010 by youguysareidiots]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I'm sure your Internet Service Provider will sell where you go on the internet to anyone that will pay . They shouldn't be able to do it under existing phone laws, but they do by claiming the internet is new and we just don't have any laws.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Don't go to sleep man.
Don't visit ATS and the go to sleep.
And don't go to sleep near aliens.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Sounds to me like you had a bad dream or possibly something that I experience occasionaly called sleep paralysis which is quite frighteninig when it happens. You are completely alert, but cannot speak or move. It usually lasts for less than 1 minute, but feels like an eternity.

Also, I do not believe that ET's would need to track us by IP address as that would be a little archaic. I am sure there are other ways that ET would track us if they wanted to. I am writing this anticipating that maybe tonight I will get a visit from an ET.

Hey maybe I already have been I do have a strange scar on the back of my neck and I have never recieved an injury that I know of that would have caused it. It basically looks like 4 prods were stuck in the back of my neck just above the hairline. But hey it could be nothing more than a birthmark. I do believe there are other beings around us and above us and I am quite certain that they cannot all be friendly.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Well I have had associates admit and prove to me that they have been monitoring me on the internet.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join