It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imagine Reality: The Illusion of Life

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
One thing to consider, a baby does not come into the world with this knowledge, it is learned, so the fact is, what you read from me is what I learned. The information I give is hitting people here because their spirit recognizes the truth, which compels them, because we all have the natural instinct to sense truth over fiction, hence, nobody trusts their governments or police, and why, people are naturally, not stupid.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Fascinating story OP. I like it. What I will say though folks is that this is not the first time I've heard this explanation of how life and ourselves operate. As a matter of fact I agree with him in how things work though I know nothing of the deaths coming the OP mentions. What I will say is that if you search the records here at ATS for the threads concerning HIDDEN HAND then you will hear a story from someone who supposedly knows quite a bit and it sounds very similar to the OP's story here. I recommend the read though I'm too lazy to dig up a link I'm sure some of the members who have been here a long time can point you all in the right direction the stuff written by Hidden Hand is very similar but he explains it better, minus the end of the world part other than perhaps the Great Harvest!? IDK but again check it out folks!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
This is very interesting, and makes a lot of sense to me at some core level.
thank you very much for sharing this with us.

Please continue to keep sharing.

S&F

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
ok, WtF?

DIRECT QUESTIONS PLEASE DIRECT ANSWERS:

WHAT DID THE ALIEN LOOK LIKE THAT YOU WERE PREVIOUSLY UNABLE TO DESCRIBE (ARMS? LEGS? A FLOATING DISC WITH A MUSTACHE? A BLOB? PLEASE

#2 WHAT WAS "COMMUNICATED" TO YOU FROM THIS EXTRAORDINARILY INTELLIGENT E.T 'vastly superior to the greys' or whatever.

#3 JUST ANSWER THOSE, THANKS

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
hey unleashed68 I wanted to ask if you ever heard of rik clay and what happened to him?He said alot of the things you said. I've been dealing with understanding this for a while now ever since damian marley song 'it was written' a great tune, but I'm not sure if you can truely understand it till your dead. Don't you think? but having said that I know there's something in this flesh suit that feels... ...hmm i cant really put it into words. I think you've explained your story brilliantly. Check out rik clay he was alot like you sound. One last thing how long do we have to wait for you to tell us about 2013 2014 2015. Cheers

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
What you say describes Edgar Cayce's story of how spirits came to inhabit bodies of flesh in the third dimension. After "visiting" in these bodies for too long they became entrapped within them. 2012 will be when we decide for ourselves whether to retain these shells or to move on. Were going to new planets to explore and not in these bodies!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I just want to say that I am following this thread (and the other thread 'True Event: Alien Interaction') with great interest, because I have a workmate who has had ET experiences all his life and has relayed to me almost the exact same information!

I've listened to him speak for hours on ET matters, and spiritual matters, the nature of our soul. However, the key difference between them, is one of hope - my workmate has a hopeful outlook on our future as a planet. He says there are 'negative ET' factions working against this, that there is a war going on out there beyond our comprehension.

I'm hoping to read more from the OP here, and especially regarding events from 2012 and beyond. Now, remember the ET_MAN in his 'Warnings From The Benevolents' thread also predicts a gloomy outlook for mankind, progressively culling us and by the end of 2012 there will only be virtually a handful of survivors left. Yet he talks about the same spiritual origin described here on this very thread.

I'm wondering, are we getting conflicting reports from various ET groups?

They all agree on our nature and purpose here - yet differ on the matter of our eventual prophecised fate.

This is why it is so important we hear the 'full story' from the OP's point of view, we want details on 2014!!! We are (surprisingly) familiar with the spiritual side of this (I'm sure I speak for many posters on this thread - awakened one way or another), so I'm very keenly interested in what other information will be imparted here.

Remember 'skeptics', this is The Gray Area, so please reserve your usual derision and treat it for what it is... a cool story!
Meanwhile, the rest of us would like to read more from the OP in future. Starred and flagged!

[edit on 2-1-2010 by RiotComing]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Like someone said earlier, you all really need to read OP other posts. As i see it he is a religious person who really believes in doomsday profecys.
A mix of consiousness, ET, awakening and a lot of bible BS, toped with human extintion (passed the allrady occupied 2012)..makes a good sci fi i guess. Ok, so now we all prepare for 2014 or 15 LOL!

Search..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Final Judgment: All are Scheduled to Perish

[edit on 2-1-2010 by gusan]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gusan

I'd have to agree with you there... It's starting to sound like some kind of alien cultist preaching their gloom and doom stories...

The spirit came here to experience the illusion of physical existence. by OP

I mean seriously... I look in the mirror and see no illusion. I can pinch myself and it actually hurts.

The spirit becomes attached to the body it controls, within the environment it used to create the body. by OP

There are a lot of varying theories on spirit-physical body connections... and usually they are religious theories and are not new.

As far as my physical body is concerned my mum and dad made me. Not my spirit. Sometimes your words are confusing. And I can understand others frustrations when you don't seem to be straight forward and to the point which people are asking you to do.

A waste of time reading really.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by believer81

Jesus Christ you people are so gullible. I'm surprised more of you aren't cultists. He's rattling off prophecies and generalised information like the worst of them.

Well said, and exactly what I was thinking, so star for you! It's actually quite alarming the way some people are hanging on his every word, seemingly desperate for more. Just reminds me of the Simpsons episode "The Joy Of Sect"

"Come back o' great one! Willie still loves ye!"

Still, I'm going to keep reading. Just to see if I end up going mental when he posts 'the big secret' (or has he done so already and I've just missed it?)

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
This is supposed to be too much for our psyche. geez!

I guess Genesis should be hidden from the masses, where it states that man was made from dust. Ashes to Ashes, dust to dust ring a bell? And what is so earth shattering about the reality that we are spiritual beings in a material body?

Also, we can do anything within the powers of the universe--- in our dream state;but, we are prohibited from altering the material world we live in.. hmmm.

earth shattering conclusion. Magic only exists in the minds of the beholder.

Thanks for enlightening me. Good luck on your journey and good luck with your fragile psyche. You have added nothing to the wise words of the sages of antiquity; just interchanged a few buzzwords. i.e. Angel/Demon or Grey/some other kind of demon.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

It may be said somewhat differently but what you say here is nothing new. Various 'new age' spiritual people have been saying this for a long time now. I have some experience with it, without 'aliens' telling me about it. Its commonly known as enlightenment.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by Chett]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I guess I am related to the men that made the Atomic Bomb, because the OP sounds like something a witch doctor would be trying to tell me from oh say a tribe my ancestors conquored. Ya know one of the tribes in the brave new world that did not even discover the WHEEL, yet..

If your gonna post this nonsense accept the criticism you get as well. Not all people drink the Kool-aid..

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Great post!

We as human's haven't even begun to imagine the possibilities this path of thought has seen. Yet within each and every one of us this potential exists within us allready alive and well, and it IS us.

I can see this reality pulsating like breathing going in and out. I can also see the swirling clouds of thick swampy air and tightness sweeping by. I also see increadible love and beautiful light crashing down and cutting up that thickness where a new vision of earth appears in that moment time freezes and the creator we see as him us. With it comes the most intense engery I have ever experience, that feels like exploding inside me and bursting out in pulsating waves going out incredibly fast and deep into the casm of our reality to forms change. This is us creating reality.

Thank you and great post

[edit on 2-1-2010 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
What you say is interesting, no doubt. And clearly very profound. For that i offer you big ups. I would like to hear more.

But to be honest, this material feels like it could have easily come from someone who has read every thread/book/discussion on 'Sleeper'/Lou Baldin, completely immersed themselves in his material and then subsequently come up with these posts - effectively putting their own spin on Sleeper's phenomenal story.

Of course i could be very wrong and i offer you my apologies if this hypothesis offends you, i mean not to offend. Im just saying what my first thought was after reading these two threads.

An after thought: perhaps you are completely genuine and its all original from yourself. However, anyone who writes insights along these lines after Sleeper's threads of a few years ago will inevitably draw comparison's to Sleeper's material...fair and justifyable comparison i feel. Sleeper's story was ground breaking and no doubt influenced many who came across it. Myself included.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I pray for the day we are all hit by what we have created and are let free and see only that which is real.

I found something and more than one thing that has inspired me.

I inspire myself every day the harder it seems to get, the more I am praised and celibrating myself. And I go with the hope in my heart that I am that much closer to the truth and understanding of what is true pain to enable me to have enough care and love in my heart to continue on.

Please god never allow me to falter in my ways longer than enough that is bearable to my soul. For, my soul, my inner self gives me my perception.

My soul that extends far beyond my own reaches and something that cannot be clutched. My soul that is as deep and deeper than our galaxy and universe. I recognize my soul is the universe. Our power is more than underistimated, it is not understood.

Love reverberates from depths of the soul where memories of old are hidden.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
...some good stuff in this thread!

i agree with everything you said, and i just know that something good is inevitable to happen in our favor!

when? ...who knows?!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Sounds a bit "Scientology-ish."

The OP keeps mentioning that one must "separate themselves from reality".

We have a word for that on Planet Earth....it's called psychosis.

Has anybody considered the fact that if we were intended to have a "physical experience", which apparently (evidently) we are.....then why not do just that?

Much of this is "magical thinking". Generally seen in immature people who are bored with their lives, developing a world where they are somehow "special", or endowed with special powers, or have "special" information.

No disrespect intended....just my two.

(And yes, you can be "immature" at age 42).

Peace Out.

liw

[edit on 1/2/2010 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Great! Thanks for giving me the mindless zombie-like mind set to set my goals, to live, accept and aspire towards. Because im not smart enough to make my own decisions, and live only by your example. Moo

Please don't crush my reality its so nice and neat.. Really it is? Your right everything is perfect.

Enter our true reality, and our true insanity. This is beyond denial, enter civilized retardation.

That is all there is and ever will be. I don't think so. Write me a book, oh wait.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join