It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imagine Reality: The Illusion of Life

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
[edit on 2-1-2010 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

Thank you Unleashed68. I feel this topic has the potential to become a "box of chocolates" for the masses.

If people could only realize that the knowledge you share is infinitely more valuable than anything being taught conventionally.

For those who would like to examine this POWERFUL KNOWLEDGE in more detail, feel free to begin your independent studies at L/L Research --> library --> transcripts.

www.llresearch.org...

The concepts of “magic” and “magician” are real. One can investigate this, by starting to work with “thought experiments” and taking time to observe the subtle characteristics of “cause and effect.”

The true laws are the “universal laws,” and not the artificial laws of man.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by seasoul]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Time to throw out our junk and clean up this place. Thanks for the positive response I agree

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
A QUESTION FOR THE OP: I read the thread the preceded this one and your "secret" paragraph. I am not sure if anyone has asked you this yet, but have you by chance seen the new James Cameron hit, AVATAR? And were you inspired by this movie? I ask this because there are many dynamic similarities between your knowledge and the movie. I am by no means saying you are incorrect or that you fabricated all of this out of the movie. I have known this "secret" knowledge you speak of for some time. I too have seen many UFOs throughout my life, but have not had any close encounters with the beings you speak of. My knowledge is a direct result of my quest for the truth from the time I was baptized and eventually left all religion behind. I have found the truth and your story and beliefs are the closest to my own personal beliefs. Thank you for your insight and happy "dreaming"!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
its so great to see that 2010 is starting off with profound messages and major light being transmitted like none previous. this year is going to blow our minds. keep it up!

[edit on 2-1-2010 by hautmess]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Richard Bach, Illusions. Same stuff, number 6, light. Communicated via words. Saturn ascends, my body is my reminder here, that i am not alone..

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Too bad nothing exciting has happened to me yet. I would love to tell a story such as this just to read peoples comments on how I'm crazy or insane. I feel we should all trust one another here to a certain extend, because we are all here for the same things.I understand everything this man is saying and these things can be true without putting off the things I believe in.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Nice thread and thought provoking. S & F. On suggestion from other posters here I visited your other threads and found another good one The true and real identity of the Devil. It was very nice read. Thank you for sharing with us and pls do not be disheartened by rude posts here and continue posting.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I hear the message. It is this:

I have an overinflated sense of self importance.
I am really a narcissist who has discovered that the world revolves around me.
My knowledge will set you free and give you powers above and beyond physical capabilities.
I can grant you this information and make you a God.

Self worship and placing a strange God before the true God.

So should I handcuff myself to the bed post in case any of you Asstral Traveles try to have me abducted? LOL

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
So whats next? How do you get out of this illusion? Kill yourself?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by CMEPTb
So whats next? How do you get out of this illusion? Kill yourself?

The illusion is what the spirit desires. Sure, you could kill yourself to end this life and this body. Why though, do you not like this experience?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by believer81
Jesus Christ you people are so gullible. I'm surprised more of you aren't cultists. He's rattling off prophecies and generalised information like the worst of them.

I would have to agree. Having watched "Kymatica" and the "Rign of Power" otherwise refered to as "The Hidden Empire" found here;

1984news.com...

part 1 of 2.

Benjiman Stewarts "Kymatica" explains the body as 50 trillion cells, everything the body does the cell does as well. Fear is the cause of all disease and so on, he is correct.

People do not understand the Buddhist monks and why they live so long and are so healthy. And they do not know WHY all the other religions are there, distraction from the truth. Again, "The Hidden Empire", what I don't get is why now? Why does it seem like the crew of CBS has made this documentary. I am not 100% certain they did but it sure looks like it and sounds like it. Aaron Moriorirty, I think that is hwo you spell her name, narrates it and the rest of the cast of 60 minutes and 48 hours is in it in places. But you WILL get the big picture, believe it or not.

The OP is somewhat correct though, but you can control your dreams, takes practice as does anything else. Know truth and NOT..... NO truth.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

You mothering him to not be hurt by rude comments is funny. He is the only one here with a strong psyche (latin for spirit), cause the rest of us have a fragile psyche.

Since he is so advanced in knowledge I am surprised he did not comfort you in your discomfort for him.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unleashed68
One thing to consider, a baby does not come into the world with this knowledge, it is learned, so the fact is, what you read from me is what I learned. The information I give is hitting people here because their spirit recognizes the truth, which compels them, because we all have the natural instinct to sense truth over fiction, hence, nobody trusts their governments or police, and why, people are naturally, not stupid.

I have to disagree with you here and for good reason. Every person that is born of this world is born with the knowledge of the universe in his being. This is a fact. Books and the exterior life bring out the knowledge you possess at birth, books only remind you that you already know this stuff.

One only needs to look at the history of man, Archimedes, Plato, Galilaeo, Nostrodamus (I think he is a fraud), Einstien and so many others who, without previous experience, have come up with great things. Most of these men were called insane and crazy. WHY?

SO you see, all of the knowledge of the universe is really in you, you must meditate and bring it forth. Like walking through a giant library in your mind. My father told me that there is nothing in the universe I could not do, if I put my mind to it. He was right. If you have a problem and you get confused, STOP, pause for a while, reflect on the situation and you will discover a remedy. It is always within you. Very simple, we are all equal when we are concieved and born, it is our environment that makes us different.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by daddio]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Well, I'm disappointed.... I thought this thread was going to disclose the GREAT SECRET that was revealed regarding 2014 - 2015. So.... Where is it!?!? This is just more blethering about what most of us already know and was explained in the previous thread. Truly disappointing!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
at this point I think everybody here understands how our world works, the problem is

what else is out there, I mean, what are really we, not our bodies but our souls or spirits or wireless signal or whatever u want to call it

I mean, are we just people that are using this life simulation machine, or something else, do you know something about it?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I think it is very important to let the weaker minded umoung us to derive what they can from this thread.Obviously there is absolutely nothing the op is saying that hasn't already been said a million times by a million different people throughout the ages but, he is repackaging it in a way that their minds can process it and to these people it is the first time and they need to be allowed to harvest whatever enlightenment they can from this new information they are recieving.

My only hope is that their fragile psyche will be able to withstand the earth shattering information that is being revealed here today.

Godspeed and may your psyche be not like the brittle autumn leaves which cover the ground, but rather like a boulder which stands the test of time.

Blah, blah, blah........

[edit on 2-1-2010 by The Lord and Savior]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Im more interested in your so called war of wars and the 2014-15 stuff, get on to it and dont leave us hanging like this.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Please write more Unleashed.

You have me rivited.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Isn't this Sophia Stewart's idea?

And didn't James Cameron essentially say the same in Avatar?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join