It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Event: Alien Interaction Nobody has Ever Heard Before Today

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
One again, Unleashed68, I would like to ask you the following:
You still haven't replied.

- Who will interveene in 2014-2015?
- And How?

- How will that "positiveness" come?
- By a spiritual event? By alien help? By mass ascension? How will society be? Will we remain in the physical world?

- What war/culmination of human stupidity will happen? Please provide details to the people that ask you. You refer the Norway spiral, but you provide no further information (such as nature of event, timeline). If you just speak about a judgment on our species mass stupidity, that looks like a doom and negative message, like thousands before in ATS. Or otherwise, if you fear this is a negative message, and that's not the thing to be said, please just state that you don't wish to give further details on that!!!

Please, elaborate a little bit more.
We are grateful for your sharing, but a lot of people are asking for more detailed descriptions of that message. Some people here are angry because it seems you are holding up your information instead of giving a clear reply.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
You said "you don’t need to understand it because you are already a part of it."

OK, I only read down into page two, so perhaps my sentiments are shared by some others. I don't disbelieve any of the stories that I hear but did not witness. I have a story of my own that I find quite amazing. But I WOULD NOT TELL YOU THAT I HAVE A SECRET BUT WON'T DISCLOSE IT TO YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT READY, OR SPECIAL OR PART OF THE IN CROWD LIKE I HAVE BEEN SINCE AGE THREE.

Sigh. Got that off my chest. Your story was part of this months email that I received from ATS, and I thought I was going to encounter something of interest. Not mere psychic mastrubation.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by segurelha
One again, Unleashed68, I would like to ask you the following:
You still haven't replied.

- Who will interveene in 2014-2015?
- And How?

- How will that "positiveness" come?
- By a spiritual event? By alien help? By mass ascension? How will society be? Will we remain in the physical world?

- What war/culmination of human stupidity will happen? Please provide details to the people that ask you. You refer the Norway spiral, but you provide no further information (such as nature of event, timeline). If you just speak about a judgment on our species mass stupidity, that looks like a doom and negative message, like thousands before in ATS. Or otherwise, if you fear this is a negative message, and that's not the thing to be said, please just state that you don't wish to give further details on that!!!

Please, elaborate a little bit more.
We are grateful for your sharing, but a lot of people are asking for more detailed descriptions of that message. Some people here are angry because it seems you are holding up your information instead of giving a clear reply.

I am not predicting 2014 / 2015 as an event of assurance, more of a streamline bet, I know 2012 will not be the end, but the fact GWB and NASA claimed they would inhabit the Moon by 2015 was an overisght by people. The expansion into space to spread the human culture will be denied and a war will intensify.

Beyond the scope of normal murder and terrorism in the Middle East.

The other question about ascension, and possibility in human form, the answer to this is "death is the only key that releases us from the prison of Earth". There will be no physical ascension in human form.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by Unleashed68]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unleashed68

I am not predicting 2014 / 2015 as an event of assurance, more of a streamline bet, I know 2012 will not be the end, but the fact GWB and NASA claimed they would inhabit the Moon by 2015 was an overisght by people. The expansion into space to spread the human culture will be denied and a war will intensify.

Beyond the scope of normal murder and terrorism in the Middle East.

The other question about ascension, and possibility in human form, the answer to this is "death is the only key that releases us from the prison of Earth". There will be no physical ascension in human form.

The sightings and revelations presented on this site (ATS) and other sites are explained (if you have the patience and intelligence ot endure them) by translations using the hidden language presented in: (over 16,000 sample translations -- all miracles)

[snip]
The word "Prediction" translates to "New Diction" or "Whore in Bible diction", suggesting a new language -- the ET Corn Gods language -- brutal and blunt for someone with the perception skills and intelligence to study it.

The useless "religious" discussion which takes place on this site, and in every religious forum and institution on earth are plants by "GOD" .

Removed link to personal blog

[edit on 16/1/10 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Hi, I'm from utah and I have had an experience myself. When I was actually 13... it started with a humming sound, it was continuous and it progressively grew louder then stopped. I remember detecting movement in my room after the humming sound had stopped, I remember feeling fear and I tried to yell for my mother, but sound had escaped me.

From the corner came two short dark figures that immediately put me at ease and at peace. Like all other cases, I too was able to feel their emotion and intentions. Both were there to take me, but not harm me. What I thought and interpreted as a dream was definitely not, at the time I had always slept with my wrist watch given to me as a gift. When I had woken up initially in my bedroom I didn't bother to look at the time since I was frightened out of my mind....

But when and where I awoke/"moved" was totally unexpected, this ordeal started in my bedroom but ended in a baseball field about 12 minutes walking distance from my house. I don't remember where I had gone with these beings or what they had done with me. What literally felt like a second lost in time; transported me about 12 minutes away from my house.

I had no recollection of anything when I awoke in the field, in fact I thought it was morning already and that I forgot that I had walked to school somehow... I remember getting home and checking the clock, it was 2:12am. I didn't even bother to tell my parents of what happened since I was young and afraid I'd get in trouble for leaving the house. Silly right?

I still have no idea what might have happened that night, or where I had gone. I'm 21 years old now and still to this date, it's a mystery. I rarely talk about this story because I know how fictional and crazy it sounds. Has anyone else ever had this happen?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by slcstealth

Can you draw a picture of the two dark figures?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

can you?

you seem to know them more than anyone else

[edit on 10-1-2010 by MR BOB]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB

can you?

you seem to know them more than anyone else

[edit on 10-1-2010 by MR BOB]

As admitted, in posting, I have no artistic skill, I have a rough time drawing a stickman.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
For more information, a new thread regarding alot of questions can be found here
New Post with Answers to Numerous Questions

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
At this point I do not even care if he shares any info true or not.

I just hate deceptive and secretive bullcrap. Its immoral and unethical.

How about this?

I will just make up my own 'truth' and consider it superior to yours, since you NEVER TOLD ME WHAT YOURS WAS!!!

Sorry, but you gotta laugh.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
At this point I do not even care if he shares any info true or not.

I just hate deceptive and secretive bullcrap. Its immoral and unethical.

How about this?

I will just make up my own 'truth' and consider it superior to yours, since you NEVER TOLD ME WHAT YOURS WAS!!!

Sorry, but you gotta laugh.

I don't quite understand the apparent need for criticism?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by segurelha
I can believe that this story is true, and I am very AWARE of spirit reality, but I am still unsure when you refer to 100 million people disappearing every year for 70 years. That is a very BIG statement.

Could you kindly elaborate on that? Otherwise, yours is just another one of big predictions that NEVER came true. There are so many in this forum. And there is no need for that.

I like spirit-related uplifting posts, instead of doom predictions.
I have plenty of dreams about the future: there are some changes, but society is still here in 2020! So, why do we see contradictory things? Maybe I am an optimist?

Lots of peace,

[edit on 3-1-2010 by segurelha]

well if you think about it 100 millionpeople do dissappear every 70 years or so .. its the death rate . they simply die .. but only to this world so in reality ( whatever reality is they dont really die) theyre kinda harvested in ways that really arent comprehendable to humans .. i dont know if the writer has finished writing or replied ive only gotten to page 6 i think .. but i think hes gotten into trouble .. there is only so much information that is allowed to be divulged and if he hasnt already done so he is about to to over step the mark .. and will be chastised for doing so ..

all that is is not all that will be ..

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Come on..when will all this story telling cease?! good lord!!! read my post or don't and JUST go here, www.scientificexploration.org... and read....enough with using this site as a spring board for fiction writing...everything the OP said is SO contrived...jeez. siiigh...frustrating to say the least...being a skeptic i want to know the truth more than nayone and things like this just set us back light-years.

First of all if there was a HIGHLY advanced civ visiting us and 'taking' people and or elements of people...dont you think they could 'replicate' even just ONE sample of DNA and NOT need to come back for more samples over and over again...details like this ruin all such flights of fancy with abduction cases....i mean why do all these story tellers lack the creative imagination and lock these 'highly advanced aliens' into very HUMAN situations and desires..not to mention human protocal...such nonsense.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by jeddun]

[edit on 12-1-2010 by jeddun]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Just read this:

www.scientificexploration.org...

section: 4:1
Five Arguments Against Extraterrestrial Origin of Unidentified Flying Objects (pdf)

makes alot of sense to me...more sense than some anecdote from a faceless poster...furthermore this alien abduction thing is bidg business..dont think for a second it isnt...reason SO many media types push it as scientific fact..THAT also makes sense!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I can only surmise why government departments will not disclose truth, but I can assure you it is definite, they will not because they know society will freak. You have to experience something to truly understand it, and the guys in government who have, they are right, keeping a lid on this is the best interest of national security.
[edit on 1-1-2010 by Unleashed68]

I would just like to say that your article was very interesting and i know as you know it is very real. Id love to say more but i know many cannot ingest such information and it is more than far out of my reach to agree if its really a good idea to share information. I suppose its not all that bad afterall its full of life, full of exotic planes and beautiful nature beyond ones imagination and interpretation. I wish you success to you and your family and you will not be forgotten, for lightworkers we come here to help and spread the higher vibrations. Peace.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gazerstar

Please stop. I'm serious. I mean this with all due respect. Please tell us what you 'know', or please send me a U2U explaining exactly what you mean down to the last detail. I can't stand these types of threads anymore, and I'm honestly thinking about leaving this site because of it. I feel like I'm wasting my time here. I view these kinds of threads as a tease. If people who know the truth aren't going to tell, then I honestly don't see the point of alerting the rest of us if we aren't given the information or tools to be able to try to help ourselves or do anything about it. If I knew something tangible, without a doubt, I would tell everyone and would neither deem myself as superior to anyone nor as a protector of their feelings or psyches. I'm not trying to disrespect you, Sir. It's just that I feel disrespected by your judgment that we are too immature or infantile to handle the truth. Please, just blurt it out. I would respect that so much more. Put yourself in our shoes. I'm sure you'd feel the same way. Thank you.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by gazerstar]

Aw bless you, well like many of us here im a truth seeker and lightworker. I can tell you from experience that energy has no difference in temperature drop or rise you will feel comfortable around it, inside it, and outside it, nothing is materilized and everything around you is beyond your interpretation i suppose you can try to compare it with something of familiar resemblence.

The next time you see a UFO its only an object in our skies because its third dimensional in our materilized plane, when you see it vere off into the distant and turn from a solid object to a beam of light that is because its no longer in the materlized plane which is planet earth it has now reached the 4th dimension of time and energy, it has travelled into an interdimensional plane.

If you can imagine for just one minute of your time the so-called space around you is 4th dimensional energy it cannot be seen by the naked eye but it is there and that so-called empty space is full of atom, neutrons, molecules etc there is technology on this planet to use instead of using fossil fuels.

If you understand how a rotary turbine motor works, plasma energy and 4th dimensional energy then walla enough said you have a 3 dimensional ufo thats turned from vessle to energy and warps time. Then re-enters this astral plane called the materilized plane. End of story. Hope that says enough. Happy viewing.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

When we live past the alleged prediction of the Mayan Calendar, after Dec 21st, 2012, many will breathe a sigh of relief. The years of 2014 and 2015, however, people won't be breathing a sigh of relief. Guaranteed! Sorry, would like to leave the message with hope, but in reality, the people in high ranking military positions will recognize what I am talking about, and they as well, live with a stress daily knowing the inevitable, and want dearly to evade what they know as well.

This reply is for some who asked.

To be honest you need not mention the words communicated to you as i know that it would be mixed messages so therefore you cannot and with your freewill you chose not to mention what was said to you so people here have to respect that. Its like your a little ant placed in a glass jar only you can see the reality and inside you wants to cry out the truth but you, yourself, your freewill you chose not to as it is out of your comfortable zone.

Oh well i wondered what an earth my astral projection was all about last night with you mentioning how planets just look like white stars it make sense as i have seen this myself, plenty. Fair enough, i just can't seem to interpret that long metallic brown object that spins rapidly but looks like a gigantic planet a bit like the moon but when i astroprojected there i saw things suchas beauty, nature, and no humans on there it was more like the animals came to life and had there own formality. It was fascinating to see. Every planet i have ever visited seems just like a boring big rock from a distant but when i arrive there its far more than meets the eye.

To be fair as if our planet would look like it had water canals, land, oceans, greenery etc from outside the materlized plane esp when you would be in the 4th dimension all you'd see is a big light bright white star(being earth) thats what energy is full of atoms, neutrons, molecules, how would ones interpretation of earth be materilistic when your no longer in the third dimension to view it to look like it has oceans and land.

Basically the earth in so-called empty space is like a cut out of a circle from a black sheet of paper with a white piece of paper behind the black paper distinguishing a white circle, thats Earth. Now enter the third dimensional plane and here we can now see land and oceans walla. Why is that so hard to understand. We have more than 3 dimensions on this planet.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Are you recruiting for a new cult? You've got all the fixins for it! If not I suggest you consider it as a career youd be good at, manipulating people!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
[edit on 14-1-2010 by DClairvoyant]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join