True Event: Alien Interaction Nobody has Ever Heard Before Today

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by sperical123
reply to post by etcorngods

Please my friend, tell me or describe to me the last extraterrestrial you were talking about? You can't scare or shock anyone that here to find out more,
anything you say can't shock the hungry readers that are here to learn and accept the new and open they're worlds to the unknown, we wouldn't be here if we weren't ready to accept the new and shocking! Please don't torture our imaginations! If you are worried about anyone being shocked by what ever you say, just tell me in an email, at: w.roehling@yahoo.com
Thank you!

I never said that I physically met an "extraterrestrial". I have been "talked to" about 10 times. I said that I have been, and am still in contact with an "ET/UFO-God presence" every day for 25 years.

The proof of this "extraterrestrial presence" is in the translations (over 6,000 of them) I have posted on [snip]
The translations are very logic intensive. It is not easy to learn how to decode the messages, and it takes a high IQ and patience, neither trait is present in most people. The translations miraculous.

Such a thing as a highly structured language planted into something which was created randomly is impossible. But impossible is what God is all about. Each ET sighting is a miracle, each Corn Circle, the collapse of the WTC -- one miracle proves the existance of "GOD". We have a "can you top this" God -- and there are millions of hidden messages --- most of them ugly and mean (as in meaning).

This ATS forum site is about argument, mostly useless, often dishonest and unfounded -- like religion. The words "Above Top Secret" translate to "Love To PS Re Argue", or "Rove to Post ATS Game Re Tree" -- and other seemingly impossible inferences.

I'll post the translation routines for "Above Top Secret" on [snip].

Many of you guys/gals are serious investigators, trying to explore and invent. Many aren't.

If you bother to study the ET Corn Gods language, it will be the most important thing you ever did -- for the world.

Removed link to personal blog

[edit on 16/1/10 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

Thank you for your story.

There are many here who can handle the truth because we have our own experiences. I just want to say that you may be right to withhold some of the crazy bits of the story IF you were putting it out in the news. However, ATS is the place where we come to trade stories. We look for jewels of information which can validate or bring more understanding to our own experiences. THIS IS THE PLACE where you can tell the whole story. It is why we are here and not on a corporate site like fox news or cnn.

I want to shed some light from my experience on your story. The beings you saw early in life were a species that you are a part of. When you die 'you' (soul/energy) will go back there and share what you have learned on Earth with them. Many species come to Earth and are born into Earth bodies (the natural way) for specific purposes. All secondary objectives are to learn and bring back this knowledge to the group you have come from. Primary mission objectives are varying from each individual. There are many examples of primary objectives that I'm sure people may find easy to identify.

I also want to briefly say that, YES, true reality can -F- you up. However, it is still reality. Humanity MUST awaken to this reality to progress. IT will freak people out, but the truth will come out anyway. It is the natural process. It is completely UNNATURAL to try and deceive the people all the time. In itself deceit is a negative polarity energy. It is impermanent.

I wonder....what made you think that last being was so much more advanced than the others? Was the message he gave you that much more profound? Why not tell us the rest.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

reply to post by Spirit Warrior

I want to shed some light from my experience on your story. The beings you saw early in life were a species that you are a part of. When you die 'you' (soul/energy) will go back there and share what you have learned on Earth with them. Many species come to Earth and are born into Earth bodies (the natural way) for specific purposes. All secondary objectives are to learn and bring back this knowledge to the group you have come from. Primary mission objectives are varying from each individual. There are many examples of primary objectives that I'm sure people may find easy to identify.

Where in the world did you get this stuff? You sound like a new age Baptist Preacher who is drunk.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by etcorngods]

[edit on 6-1-2010 by etcorngods]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by segurelha
I can believe that this story is true, and I am very AWARE of spirit reality, but I am still unsure when you refer to 100 million people disappearing every year for 70 years. That is a very BIG statement.

According to A Colier 800 000 kids disappear yearly just from the United States.
so lets say 2 million (adults+kids) out of 250 mln Americans. World population is 6700 million people that gives us 53 millions vanishing people a year just for food and experiments, add another 50 mln that dies of natural causes so 100 mln is possible

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by etcorngods

Subjective. I am sane as anyone else here. Well educated and well read.
Which is what I may suggest to you. You may try reading some time instead of getting your news from the internet.

As I stated earlier...we all have our own experiences. I was merely attempting to explain that many many different species come to Earth. I'm not talking about in space ships. I mean they literally incarnate just like the rest of us. In fact, Earth is like the idea of America. Its a melding pot of many different cultures. You just dont realize it because knowledge of the experiment can affect the results. I would not be so quick to assume YOU are from Earth. I am quite certain that the real you (Soul/energy/etc..) is far older than the Earth herself. You are immortal...infinite. You will still be around when the Earth eventually dies. Then you will find another place to live.

Remember this...even down to the atomic level or as grand as universal scale..... "As above, So below.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Spirit Warrior 11:11]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Would suggest that you try to become a New Age Baptist preacher -- they make about as much sense as you do.

Can't imagine your statements helping someone figure out what's going on with this UFO/ET stuff.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unleashed68
What I can tell you all, anyone who reads this report, is to read this paragraph carefully.

You are an illusion of cellular form, an extension of the nutrients of the Earth, your bodies are mere mannequins under the control of a consciousness, one that formed the mannequin from mere nothingness. The mannequin or human body, the mind that interprets what is being read right now, was created from a single invisible cell, and it is controlled by this invisible presence called a spirit right now.

This really hit home for me, for several reasons, one of which being that I have read this exact 'spirit cell' idea before. Another reason being that it fits the mold of the misunderstood teachings of our oldest texts. Our shaman's of ancient days were on the right track I think at understanding the actual phenomena. Allow me to clarify.

Understanding a force is not a pre-requisite for use and exploration. What I mean is, one can KNOW the spirit or underlying unifying forces exist, and yet know nothing of the science of it. Man's first experiences with fire being one example. Through science we seek to understand the universe by process of elimination, systematically exploring the universe. However that does not mean there are not forces even here on our own planet that we have overlooked since they have not acted on us in a way that we are aware we should be looking.

What I'm trying to spit out is that something decimated our population ~10 000 years ago, evident in numerous archaeology articles describing early civilizations known origins, also the flood mentioned in the bible and other holy texts describing a cataclysmic beginning of humanity. This shattered what would have been a long running human culture, though most likely not as advanced. Imagine the natural knowledge that was lost. Realize that everything you know has had to have been re-learned by humanity, starting 10 000 years ago. Our species is ~110 000 years old, it took us five thousand years to go from sporadicly placed cultures and tribes, to quantum theory. I doubt it took us a full eon to develop language. I dug up a quote about this even being the case from the bible. Thanks Google.

New Living Translation (©2007)
"Come, let's go down and confuse the people with different languages. Then they won't be able to understand each other." -Genesis 11:7

Ominous no?

We have a lot to learn about the world around us, and the limiting factor for our advancement, is our disbelief at how much is out there. I argue that some very important things, like the spirit connection for one, have been lost. I make no claim to have any idea what is going on, and neither should you. Suspend your disbelief and accept that there will always be something bigger than us, we must overcome the instinctive fear we have towards the unknown.

The only threat to our survival is ourselves, only when we eliminate that threat, will we know peace. Either way.

Disclaimer: I am spiritual not religious, but very much a scientist by nature, I truly believe somewhere down the line we will find they have intertwined all along. Basically don't peg me in either 'camp'.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Ahhh, various parts of the OP's various posts reminds me of parts of the Bible, Scientology, and other belief systems all mixed together...

Oddly enough, some of the info from the other threads remind me of my own experiences in life and the military - events from early childhood that my own mother claims should be impossible for me to know, sightings of odd events/craft in the sky, knowledge of real conspiracies initiated by the U.S. government.

I myself began "remembering" things years after a missing time event experienced in my youth - over 20 years ago now. It was as if a switch had been thrown and from that point forward various details just seemed to leak out as if on a schedule. I won't get into details here, as honestly I'm not sure what to make of a lot of it myself, but a lot of it I find both scary and hopeful at the same time - I think individual choice plays into a lot of things we simply don't have a lot of insight into.

The one thing that truly scares me is ignorance, and I feel that mankind as a whole is dooming itself via ignorance. We are being manipulated by powerful men and organizations of our own choice - seemingly. We are being led down a path that will seemingly insure the destruction of most humans. Those driving this change are employing us normal citizens to achieve it, as they throw up many distractions to keep us from ever realizing it, and so we willingly help them accomplish this - and yet many still feel the train coming down the tracks with no knowledge of why.

To my knowledge I've never been visited by entities as the OP claims, but I have at least one known missing time event from my youth involving a rather large triangular shaped craft - more than 20 years ago now, before such craft were considered mainstream. Ever since that event I've had odd dreams/visions of someone else (human) that haunt me to this day; dreams where I'm told that this person will one day come for me - I both fear and hope for this, but I'm not sure why. I had almost convinced myself several times that it was a figment of my imagination, but you can only fool yourself for so long and apparently not for very long at all when there appears to be external stimuli at work to make you remember - I was even chastised in a convincing manner for doubting this at one point, very odd.

I'm not sure what the point of this OP's posts were and I'm fairly certain that they were a mix of various religious influences and fiction, all designed to get readers to think about what's next. I have never feared death and I have never understood humankind (we are rather pathetic as a whole), I'm not sure what (if anything) is coming and I honestly have no fear - what does intrigue me is the unknown though. Death, space beyond Earth, UFOs, bigfoot, ghosts, etc. I've seen quite a bit, even four of the six things I just listed off, and I can't wait to see if we (mankind) work it all out or if we screw the pooch and let it all end in a rather large, fiery violent bang. I'm so unsure of which one to root for it makes me giddy.

Good luck & strap in, it may get bumpy...

NOTE: Don't write such posts at night prior to bed...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
thanks for offering us a neat story with no proof, so i call BS.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Hmm. I just had to create an acct just to reply to your postings.
I find it laughable that people actually relate your writings to shakespeare. You have this, I know more than you do mentality, which is also laughable. Nothing you have said is in any way earth shattering (pardon the pun), nor is it something new or revealing. I'll admit I am no psychic, I haven't seen any aliens lately that I am aware of, nor do I have some secret knowledge which would be "too much" for the masses.
To put it quite simply; you talk the talk (true maybe, but who really gaf?), but you don't walk the walk. Pathetic really. Of course, this is all out of your control and you were forced to come here and pretend to learn us all. Again, who really gaf? When whatever or whoever is in control of you admits it without your ridiculous meanderings in between...then maybe it will be worth hearing. Up to this point anything that is true is not a secret like you would pretend. I am not disagreeing with you or with anything in particular you may have stated, I'm only stating that knowledge without action is like toilet paper. And you my friend are dishing it out like party favors.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by gabereal]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
"the Moon always has been populated and has had lands and seas, don't be fooled by the reflection of sunlight."

When the OP made this statement..he called total BS on himself. I don't know why anyone would take the time to write all that and then shoot himself in the foot by such an idiotic statement.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
In your defense, I will say that I do agree with what you have put forth in this and one other post (dreams..). I just happen to be quite aware that dreams without awareness of doing so are, as you describe yourself, powerless. So, like the information you put forth, it all really adds up to nothing. BTW, the future is only a way of talking, and like you have stated, what you may believe to be an important fact, may not be of any importance at all in the "grand scheme", as it were.
All I can say is, if people here are amazed by your personal revelations, I really don't know what to say to that.
Good on you for trying to awaken others. But unless you yourself are truly awakened, you are simply wasting the energy & time you have left with useless banter.
I read on another site that there will be no peace for another 200 yrs. What say you? Glad I won't live that long. I'm your age and that is my real name (misspelled) of course. But that secret will have to wait for an entirely new thread-just kidding.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabereal

I find it laughable that people actually relate your writings to shakespeare. You have this, I know more than you do mentality, which is also laughable. Nothing you have said is in any way earth shattering (pardon the pun), nor is it something new or revealing. I'll admit I am no psychic, I haven't seen any aliens lately that I am aware of, nor do I have some secret knowledge which would be "too much" for the masses.
To put it quite simply; you talk the talk (true maybe, but who really gaf?), but you don't walk the walk. Pathetic really. Of course, this is all out of your control and you were forced to come here and pretend to learn us all. Again, who really gaf? When whatever or whoever is in control of you admits it without your ridiculous meanderings in between...then maybe it will be worth hearing. Up to this point anything that is true is not a secret like you would pretend. I am not disagreeing with you or with anything in particular you may have stated, I'm only stating that knowledge without action is like toilet paper. And you my friend are dishing it out like party favors.

Right ON -- this stuff is like Religion, endless Bull Sh__ without getting anywhere.

God created ET/UFO to teach us how terrible and fruitless religion and all like "mysterious" activities are?

[edit on 8-1-2010 by etcorngods]

[edit on 8-1-2010 by etcorngods]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by etcorngods

Originally posted by gabereal

Right ON -- this stuff is like Religion, endless Bull Sh__ without getting anywhere.

God created ET/UFO to teach us how terrible and fruitless religion and all like "mysterious" activities are?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Something within each of us knows its all been a lie and is soon to end for good. Game over. I'm sorry that you feel you have to deal with this truth alone. Many of us would like to to simply confirm what we somehow already know deep within. At any rate, thank you for sharing as much as you have.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

"the Moon always has been populated and has had lands and seas, don't be fooled by the reflection of sunlight." When the OP made this statement..he called total BS on himself. I don't know why anyone would take the time to write all that and then shoot himself in the foot by such an idiotic statement.

A fool perhaps? [Idiot is more appropriate but, I am low on points - ha! {this point system is like money! - ha!}]. Really - effendi - I come back to this thread only to "amaze" myself on how many would respond to this tomfoolery. Perhaps we were also exploring some idiocy in ourselves? Let's go back to the tetrahedron, effendi.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I must reply to the idiots trying to call this post a bluff, a lie, a cult, or whatever negative input they can type to discredit the post. I shared the story of real events to the people who deserve to hear of real events, and for the nutcrackers asking for evidence......lol, yah right.

Some people here amaze me with their absolute lack of intelligence and their motive to discredit other posters. I was once taught that "only an idiot will waste time responding to an idiot". I alsw learned a long time ago to ignore the idiots who say, "this guy or this girl is a liar, they have no evidence". Well, the real joke is trying to tell other people to not take a posters word for an event, and I have to ask, "why would anyone want to take the word of an idiot telling others not to take someone else's word"?

Funny, so many people here play expert, critic and what have you, pretending to be funny or smart, yet, they make replies calling other posters liars, when they have never met the poster and definitely were not present to witness what the poster states they experienced.

Why should anyone take the word of the jerks here who can only offer replies of negative criticizing? They are a total waste of time.

Now for the decent folk that tried to add some positive replies to this true event, 100% true, thank you.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Yeah I keep hearing this response from people claiming to be abducted by aliens -- "well I don't want to post my story online because everyone says it's just psychological" etc.

No -- it's not just that. There's also tons of proof that the military is spreading alien invasion disinformation.

But do you want to READ this proof? Or do you want to hide in your insular world of abductee buddies?

If you choose to embrace reality I recommend:

Project Beta by Greg Bishop

Body Snatchers in the Desert by Nick Redfern

The Stargate Conspiracy by Clive Prince and Lynn Picknett

Messengers of Deception by Jacque Vallee.

Have fun.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

Okay, I will play into your response for one moment. I will play to make a point back, that I could do with any negative reply here at the ATS.

1) I guess anyone who has an encounter should immediately consult with a skeptic who was not there, just so the skeptic who was not there can employ their divine intelligence in confirming it was an illusion.

2) I guess we should trust our government, our military, our law enforcement with blind faith and ignore what we physically see or hear with our power of observation.

3) I guess we should ignore that the ATS community Starred & Flagged this post and a couple of other subsequent posts heavily, because - they are all idiots, unlike the smart skeptic who boldly criticizes.

I guess after reviewing these 3 points, I guess we should use our powers of observation as well as our powers to read and understand to ignore the critics and skeptics, who really have nothing tangible to offer.

Is this correct? Is this a good answer?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Any of us can report our personal experiences but how many of us have the special backing of military-Hollywood propaganda? How many of us are so lucky to align ourselves with the CIA-Freemason-New Age agenda?

nonduality.com...

Check out my Actual Matrix Plan expose.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join