It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Event: Alien Interaction Nobody has Ever Heard Before Today

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+67 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
For those who want to believe, I will offer you a true report, one that you have NEVER heard before, and one that I am of age to tell. I am older now, in my early forties, and like many, the older we get, the less we worry about how society perceives what we say. So before I tell it the way it really is, understand this, I could care less if someone calls this report a whacknut, simply because I don’t care. This is a true report of life events, and will blow some minds, and for those who read it all, a miracle will unfold. A miracle that has always been right underneath your nose.

My earliest recorded memory “through hypnotism” was prior to birth, and when I described the memory to my parents, it was verified, the living room I described as well as the contents within, and the visiting family, it was all real, and it took place when my mother and father first met, before I was conceived. Strange? But definitely true.

My earliest memories of childhood are about 3 years old, had a little girlfriend, blonde, named Allison, we didn’t communicate too well verbally, but, we were neighbours, and we played together. The other memory is my room in the apartment my parents had, and my little sister who was only one at the time. She was just learning to walk and make basic grunts and giggles. I used to go to my room, when I was called by the hum, by what many of you refer to as aliens, not greys, at least not yet, these beings I was communicating with looked more like nothing you have ever seen or had described in alien Hollywood. They were definitely friendly, there was always a “hum”, the humming sound would always let me know they were in there, inside my room waiting for me. There was enough of them to surround my bed, and they communicated to me, not by words as they have no mouth, but by thought, feelings, not a verbal language, but their eyes were like thought windows.

I was always amazed when one of my parents would walk in to the room and they would suddenly vanish from around my bed as the doorknob turned, it at the time, seemed fun and I wanted to do it as well. I did understand these beings, I couldn’t really speak much myself, very basic vocabulary at 3 years old, but I did understand them. I was a child of my parents on Earth, but I did not belong to my parents on Earth. This I understood and I also understood there was a recognition of each other, between myself and the beings, we knew each other, and they were interested in my well being on Earth. The messages I felt from them were more like “babysitters” wanting to keep me entertained, and then, at times, more like I was an “investment”, something they were nurturing. The strongest feelings they communicated were that somehow, I was once with them.

From there, life experience as usual, nothing out of the norm, but I always sensed their presence. One day, when I was 7 or 8 years old, I was playing on the roof of my house, having climbed a large tree to jump on the roof. My parents told me to get down, so I did, literally. I jumped off the roof into the tree and missed the branches and fell head first and blacked out. I heard a hum and a voice of my grandfather yell something out. Next thing I knew I was hanging upside down head first with my hairs on my head sweeping the concrete.

I was caught by an unnatural force, only an inch from head on impact with the concrete patio. My grandfather years later told me although he never yelled out when I was falling, he was thinking those exact words in his head as he heard the falling from the tree and could tell by the speed of the branches cracking, it was not good, and that is when he thought the words I clearly heard. From there, again, nothing unusual occurred until I was 13 years old.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by Unleashed68]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Then, a new chapter, one night, a school night, I picked up a book at 11 PM sharp and started reading the “preface” of the book, and then I decided to put it back up on the shelf my grandfather built. It was now 7 AM, and I had to go to school, 8 hours disappeared within a single minute. This leads up to where I started of my first memory, before the womb, I later used hypnotism to remember what happened during the 8 hours that night that vanished in what seemed to be a few paragraphs.

What happened in those 8 hours, a major light flash came through my window to the West, and suddenly these beings came walking through the wall, around my bed, levitated me with them into a vessel hovering above the house, and I was inside. These beings were of the same origin as the ones I would communicate with when I was 3, and they still meant no harm. They again bonded with me, communicating feelings without speech, again, they have no mouths like we do. Then they introduced me to what many refer to as a grey. This grey was not harmful as well, in fact, the being seemed very bored with what apparently was a job task. I was the task. The being, or grey if you will, was the psychologist, or the one who was communicating a variety of questions to me, analysing and observing my feelings and responses. The grey does not use a mouth to communicate, like the others, the grey communicates thought.

There were no horrible experiments, there has been no horrible interactions. I can’t speak for all, so when I say they seem benevolent, this is only my experience. Others may be telling the truth about some serious horrifying experiences, however, I can not. The importance of the meeting when I was 13, is it left an impression with me somehow, that I was able to communicate thoughts. For two weeks after the event, I was clearly able to interpret people’s thoughts. I challenged people to write things down and put it in their pocket, and I would tell them the answer with precision, They would write the weirdest things and test me, I was able to feel their exact thoughts, for two weeks, and just like that, the ability disappeared, completely.

I have to say now, everything I am writing is the truth, of course, I like anyone have debated my own self, trying to make a more human sense of my events, but, as I am older now, I know the difference between imagination and confirmation. The events were 100% real, and I know this, and could care less about the skeptic who may be jealous because they want to experience proof. Well, I am leading to the proof at the very end.

In my adult life, I have done highly articulate jobs, I have been highly involved in employments and activities that involve government, law, and commerce. I am highly professional, and highly rebel, I don’t agree with what I have learned. I hate the words, “it is better to have loved and lost than to not have loved at all”, and I highly agree with the adage, “ignorance is bliss”. When you know too much, and you have seen too much, and you have been inside the circle, it screws with your perceptions of reality. Or for the most part, the human reality, the experience we have temporarily here on Earth. I would much prefer to go back in time, and know nothing of what I know now, I truly understand what it means when they say the human psyche can only handle so much.

I have seen UFOs as they are referred to, the ones like “Close Encounters of the Third Kind”, the Triangular one, the ones that are like massive orbs that split apart. I have seen them up damn close, too close for comfort. I have also seen them from long distances, and the only way to explain this is like panning for gold. People that don’t have experience with gold are not sure of what to look for, but those who have seen it, can identify it quick.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
My children have experienced them, and one night, they pointed them out to me, in fact, the triangular one was hovering above our house, close enough to throw a baseball at and hit the bottom, but now, they dismiss it, because the human psyche. Keep in mind, the children I refer to, the one who pointed the triangular vessel out, that it was right above our home, she was 16 years old, more than old and mature enough to clearly make a decision of what she was identifying metres above our rooftop.

What follows, was the obvious confirmation, the one that (rhymes with “ducked”) me up completely. The confirmation of purpose. It had been over 25 years since their last communication with me, that I can consciously remember anyways. I was woke up and this time, it was a being I never encountered before, and I will not describe the being, simply because the human imagination will not perceive the description, best way to summarize it. I could try and describe the features of the beings I communicated with when I was three, but not this one, would be moot at best to try and explain. However, no verbal communication, seems that all communication is by thought transference. Only way to explain it, when you feel shocked and your whole body tightens up, it is a feeling, it is definite and real, and it is the same as communicating with these beings. It is definite and real, however, it is feelings for the most part, but this last being, actually thought in the English language, spoke thoughts to me in clear and indisputable English.

Confirmation! Most people want this, most people want direct communication that they can consciously remember, most people want to travel the stars or see a grand miracle, I encourage those who do, think again. The human psyche is a bio-design, it is fragile in nature and can only handle so much “non human reality” or “depression”, before it collapses into post traumatic stress disorder. All humans are built of the same design, and all are fragile, you really don’t benefit as a human being to deal directly with out of world experiences that defy human logic. So understand now, this report is not exciting, but it is true, in every letter, it is fact that I know without doubt, and without needing to believe, it is true, and it is ominous in nature, not to the world, but to the human mind. It has literally nearly destroyed me in every cell of my body, so leave the supernatural to Hollywood and you are better off, because when it enters your life, it (rhymes with “ducks”) you up.

What I have not mentioned as of yet in this report, is what exactly has been communicated to me since I was three, and for good reason, I have left this all out. I have left out both the general feelings of communication and the specific words spoken. What I will tell you, is what most of you know, they are real, and they are a part of Earth as much as we are. I could tell you specifics, however, I have learned the hard way, even if they do drop down in front of you and talk to you directly, your mind will cause you to ask hard questions, “did you have an illusion?”, “was this a set up by a government agency?”, “were you dreaming?”, the physical mind designed and nurtured on Earth seeks Earthly explanation, as per the limitations of the physical design. No proof will ever be proof enough! This is why it is important not to mention what was said, simply because, you will question this report alone. I do not question writing this report, I know this report is as real now as my meeting with a friend for coffee, as my meeting with these beings were just as real in every way. I don’t believe, I know.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
For today, this population will seek magic and miracles, and for tomorrow, this population will continue to seek to explain the unexplained. Since the beginning of recorded time, all cultures have tried to connect with higher beings and looked for supernatural explanation. This is, was and always will be an inherent element of the physical design and psyche of the human being. I can only surmise why government departments will not disclose truth, but I can assure you it is definite, they will not because they know society will freak. You have to experience something to truly understand it, and the guys in government who have, they are right, keeping a lid on this is the best interest of national security.

There is a reason why the human population expanded to billions over a few hundred years and why science, medicine and technology advanced beyond imagination over the last few hundred years as well. There is a higher agenda, and there is a human agenda, and the fact is, the agenda is no different than your own, no different than your neighbour or co-workers agenda, the agenda is self achievement and social betterment for their own.

I will leave it at this, the being I communicated with last defies the beings that preceded since I was three, and this final being, would be likened to an advanced being to the beings us humans would call advanced. Call them what you will, ET’s, greys, what have you, but the beings that are entering Earth constantly in secrecy are primitive in knowledge compared to this final being I communicated with. The universe does not need to unfold, it already has; and you don’t need to understand it because you are already a part of it. The battle between good and evil doesn’t stop on your street or workplace, it does not stop between countries, it does not stop between human kind and the races visiting and positioning for dominance, the battle exists throughout the universe.

The problems of Earth never have been, are not and never will be isolated and unique, if you knew what I know now, the vast majority would mentally break down to the point of psychosis. There is a balance between good and evil, and not in the traditional or religious sense as taught here, but this balance, or a “force” as Yoda would put in Star Wars (for the fans of the movie lol), this balance really does exist. Anyways, these events are true and I am of age to be comfortable to talk about it, without fearing the peer pressure of an ignoramus trying to ridicule. Out of respect, I left out the details that would (rhymes with “duck”) you up, because there really is an end to this report, and an end that is inescapable for every living human on Earth right now. For the environment lovers, and the climate change activists, the good news is, do not fear for the Earth, it will always be here and it will never be destroyed.

What I can tell you all, anyone who reads this report, is to read this paragraph carefully.

You are an illusion of cellular form, an extension of the nutrients of the Earth, your bodies are mere mannequins under the control of a consciousness, one that formed the mannequin from mere nothingness. The mannequin or human body, the mind that interprets what is being read right now, was created from a single invisible cell, and it is controlled by this invisible presence called a spirit right now.

You still want to witness something supernatural or a miracle? Go find a mirror, your looking at one.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
A nice story and well put together

Now I hope you will not be offended when asked to produce photo evidence of these craft etc.

S&F

Be prepared?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

Nice story. The reason I'm more inclined to believe these stories is that people don't have a tendency to be delusional. I mean, sometimes you get a wild religious story here and there, but they aren't nearly as pervasive as the UFO-related ones.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Personal stories always amaze me! I cant imagine being a child and being visited from these unknown beings, but feeling completely comfortable with them. I read a book titled Thiaoouba by Michel Desmarquet and it his personal experience of being taken for 9 days. Your loss of time reminds me of his story but he remembered the events. Also the mind reading is very interesting, like you picked up on their abilities!

S&F!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

The words you have relayed are written with much conviction. I envy your experiences. I am sure many readers here would love to discover what it is that you feel we would be better off not knowing about.

Your last paragraph resonates well with my own understanding, but you have omitted the part which could help elevate me to a new paradigm.

I would seriously like to know what it is you learned from the last entity you encountered.

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Well you said in your other thread already that the fate of the current humans on earth is that of judgement and death. We are a generation made up of all the earlier "evil" spirits that have lived before, I think you said.
Now in this thread, we cannot know what was communicated to you? Don't you realize you have already communicated this? And if not, what was communicated to you that is more earth-shattering than the imminent judgement of our souls, of which you've already spoken?
I must admit though I enjoy your writing style. I was always a sucker for good sci-fi.

in case anyone is wondering:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 1-1-2010 by heyo]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Thanks for this thread and it sounds like a viable story. My advice, however, would be to 1) give substantiatable evidence, that is 2) not stated like fiction

cheers

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
It just seems illogical to me that the "Spirit" would give us that NEED to
search beyond ourselves if we TRULY were physically/mentally unable to
cope with the answers! :bnghd:
But thank you for relating your experiences!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I take most things on here, without any evidence, with a pinch of salt.

It would be stupid to just believe every thing I read or hear, especially as I dont know you personally.
That doesnt mean I dont believe it, but doesnt mean I do either...

But it is well written either way and I did enjoy reading it. Cheers

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Hi Great Story whether true or not. I agree with Heyo, please don't treat us like children, even if the information does f*ck us up, we have a right to know do we not?

Give us ignorant humans some credit.. We Can Handle The Truth!

[edit on 1-1-2010 by kcfusion]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

You forgot to mention the part about watching mountains that are 100 miles from a petrol station too, I also read that thread

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I have never been delusional and it is my understanding that you haven t been either at any point

All i can say now from the inconvenience of accesing here through a mobile device is a big:

THANK YOU !

Its many times that we need be reminded the truth we allready know well deep inside

I have to say that i agree to your story at all levels and views.

Although inconvenience drives me to keep this short i will ad to those that ridicule:

Do watch the AVATAR movie. It communicates a hell of a lot of meanings and truths.
If even the most ignorant ones watch it i am quite sure that at worst they will get 5% of what s in there and that will be enough

Love and Peace to All
George

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
What types and shapes of UFO's have these beings used to come see you?

Was it just the triangular ones, a TR-3B perhaps?

Have you seen any hat shaped aluminum coloured ones?

Why does the spell checker indicate coloured is spelt wrong, er spelled, Hmmm, er is also wrong.

Anyway, let me know what you have seen, I will tell you why pending on how you answer me.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Awww...c'mon...tell us what that last being told you...there's no point keeping it a secret if you don't fear ridicule...and I'm sure anyone on ATS can easily handle what you have to say...I'm just very interested in what you may have learnt, and it could add a lot of legitimacy to your story for me...your story doesn't really mean much to me if I can't learn anything new from it, I'm already certain ET's exist...

Also, I have to disagree with you on one point, I think the human psyche can in fact handle the truth, what ever the truth may be. You state society would find it hard to accept the true nature of reality, the existence of higher beings and beings not of Earth...things not of this world...but the truth is...these things are of this universe, even if not of this planet, and they are as natural and explainable as the things on Earth are....and whether we like it or not...we will have to eventually learn to accept the truth...the truth will inevitably be released, found out and discovered by all of society...the curtain will one day fall whether we like it or not...and the longer we try to live a lie...the longer we try to hide in this matrix we have created for ourselves...the worse it will be when the truth unavoidably gets slammed in our face.

We need to learn to grow up already...these ideas aren't so abstract and out of this world that the human psyche breaks down...it's similar to going into space for the first time...it's going to be very odd and completely different to what we are used to here on Earth...but we can adapt and become use to the new circumstances until being in space seems as natural to us as being on Earth...nothing in this universe is so mind boggling or abstract that our minds would just break down upon finding out about it...we just need to expand our minds a little...it's hard to experience these mind boggling scenarios alone as you have, and I can understand the pressure it's put on your psyche, but as a society we most certainly can handle and adapt to the truth.

EDIT: And I just thought I'd add, it is your tendency to hide the most important facts, and bluntly state you don't care what people think, that made this story lose a lot of legitimacy for me. I understand where your coming from when you say you simply don't care, but you're a little to aggressive in that stance and it almost makes it seem like it's a lie, and that's just your cover.

reply to post by Toadmund

Why does the spell checker indicate coloured is spelt wrong, er spelled, Hmmm, er is also wrong.
Not sure if your joking...but your using the Australian spelling (not sure if other countries use that spelling)...the American spelling is "colored"...your spell check is obviously American.

[edit on 1/1/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Very well told!
I'm inclined to believe you, just because of your first paragraph.
I hope you'll let loose some more information, as it seems almost hopeful, given the world's state of affairs. At the very least, it seems as though there's something you could teach some of us here, given your closing remark... Maybe something we could prepare ourselves with?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Some of you want to know the message. I assure you, you don't, it is not mythical, magical or have a happy ending like a movie in Hollywood.

Throughout history, there has been war. From Troy, to Roman, to modern day Middle East. We have yet to experience the war that effects all, and not just a segment or country.

The belief that the US government formed a Star Wars program to deter missiles fired from within Earth was a lie. The pictures of the Moon are lies and so are the pictures of Earth from the Moon a lie. For those who really know, the Earth is a big bright white Moon to viewers from the Moon, not a colorful domain. The Earth, like Mars, Venus, the Moon and all the other planets reflects sunlight that washes out color to the naked eye.

The atmosphere layers of all planets reflect sunlight the same, all seem as stars to the viewers from another planet. Fact that has been lied about for decades, I have seen the real picture!

Those who have been to the Moon and have seen Earth find NASA amusing, and without doubt, the Moon always has been populated and has had lands and seas, don't be fooled by the reflection of sunlight. I am sure at one time, astronomers believed the planets were stars due to their white shine.

All wars we heard about in history have been recorded because they were segemented, and like ancestry, the story could be told by the survivors. The war that ends all wars will also end history. I am being nice by putting it gentle, allowing the reader to speculate. If I explained it in the words as they were communicated to me, there would be no doubt, you wouldn't have suspicion or belief that the war of wars might occur, you would know.

When we live past the alleged prediction of the Mayan Calendar, after Dec 21st, 2012, many will breathe a sigh of relief. The years of 2014 and 2015, however, people won't be breathing a sigh of relief. Guaranteed! Sorry, would like to leave the message with hope, but in reality, the people in high ranking military positions will recognize what I am talking about, and they as well, live with a stress daily knowing the inevitable, and want dearly to evade what they know as well.

This reply is for some who asked.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
i liked your story it was very good. I believe i was abducted last week but cant remember i woke up with a strange burn mark on my shoulder. i took pics of it, I live in nyc and i doubt an alien would abduct me but its really strange that day earlier i saw a ufo in the morning around 7:30 am. I will be making a thread about this incident and want to hear some feedback

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join