It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Event: Alien Interaction Nobody has Ever Heard Before Today

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

Unleashed, you are correct when you say our Moon, Luna, is populated along

with Mars, Venus, Mercury and the Moons Europa, Titan and Triton. Life of

some kind I believe is on every planet in our Solar System. The whitewashing

of Luna is from the reflection of the Sun correct and again it makes it very

difficult to see the cities, water and bases on Luna. ^Y^

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

From what I can gather, we as humans won't like our true purpose of being here. Either we are being used for our spirit energy, or culled for some other purpose. Why else would you say the population increased for a reason and "their" agenda is the betterment of "themselves" as a group? Did the aliens happen to inform you of our situation after death?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Interesting story, I think you are right that most people couldnt handle the truth of existence. There is a terrible beauty to the universe that is overwhelming. Your ego suddenly thinks it ok to say "I know something"
We know nothing.
THe earth will always be ok, like a dog it can scratch it's own fleas, and we better stop biting.
What is the greys relationship to us humans?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unleashed68
The pictures of the Moon are lies and so are the pictures of Earth from the Moon a lie. For those who really know, the Earth is a big bright white Moon to viewers from the Moon, not a colorful domain. The Earth, like Mars, Venus, the Moon and all the other planets reflects sunlight that washes out color to the naked eye.

The atmosphere layers of all planets reflect sunlight the same, all seem as stars to the viewers from another planet.

This information is incorrect.

I have looked at Jupiter, Saturn and it's rings, Mars, Venus and our moon using a privately owned telescope and they do not look like stars.

They all looked exactly like the pictures taken from ground and space based telescopes.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unleashed68
Out of respect, I left out the details that would (rhymes with “duck”) you up, because there really is an end to this report, and an end that is inescapable for every living human on Earth right now. For the environment lovers, and the climate change activists, the good news is, do not fear for the Earth, it will always be here and it will never be destroyed.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by Unleashed68]

Please. I don't think anyone cares if you think "we can't take it." That in and of itself lends suspicion to the truthfulness of your story. You'll need to do a bit better than this "I know something I won't tell" cr@p. If the truth brings pandemonium and chaos, so be it. Growth comes from such turmoil. Humanity is better able to adapt to crisis than you give credit for. If you TRULY were given a message then you would tell us what it is. Most people on this site aren't here because they're pansies. They've seen all sorts of theories, prophecies, etc so nothing would surprise us. Not even someone claiming the imminent and speedy demise of humanity.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by Visiting ESB]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

You do realize of course that after reading 4 or 5 of these "I know the truth but I can't tell you" type of threads they become pretty ordinary here on ATS.

Are you Polish?

Exactly! Another "In the Know" poster who just isn't able to divulge the big secrets. For our own good of course. Laughable.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
My letter to the O.P ..
With so MANY different alien cultures (54) as of 1984 (SGT Clifford Stone,Disclosure Project), could it be possible that this was just one of many?
War to end all Wars, So this could direct to the fighting of 2 warring agencys ,One might have our back,the other doesnt, I believe you in a strange way you might have information on the ones that dont have our interests. Maybe the truth of one agency has Ducked you up, Grays are considered our enimy in many circles , The government making a deal with them apparently was a bad mistake , again,in many circles .
I remember when i was 5-6 yrs old , laying on my bed , about to sleep, and one instance i blinked ,and it was morning , telling my experience to my family .
You said the war is universal , then it takes two to Tango , whos side are we all on , Maybey this is the ultimate question, you come from high profile / professional backgrounds , would this background have anything to do with the elite /government agencys ? 2014 , will the meek inherit the world while the TOP GUNS pay a certain price for their actions, I think we may have found the motivation and fear of an elitists ATS, This fear maybey what drives them to Black Budgets / Underground facilitys, etc . They say the elite are given their wealth ,but are really being coaxed to have this wealth in order for it to be handed over to what freemasons call the supreme being,or what religos call The Devil , an alien entity of evil ,or what have you .
Very Interesting, all i ask is what has been your career /careers in life ?
Your personal job info is the key in this thread to me. Thanks S&F

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Well thankyou for the science fiction read. It's all bull# none of your evidence is credible and your "withholding" of evidence is one dimensional. Only an idiot would take this seriously. But, very entertaining to say the least. And his fact about the moon is true, to a point. The moon, when colour saturated, has green and blue patches on its surface that can't be seen normally. But that's about it.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I have to disagree with the statement Earth would be a white color from the moon.

The one thing everyone can see and verify to debunk this is the phenomenon of Earthshine. Once in a while when the moon comes between the Sun and the Earth, Earth reflects Sunlight onto the Moon. When this Earthshine reaches the Moon it shows it as blue light, hence why it is called a "Blue Moon."

www.britannica.com...

So I have to say the whole idea of the Earth reflecting white light kinda ruined your story for me.

Awesome writing though!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Where I come from (other forums?), we call the people like the guy who posted this thread TROLLS. Why? because he just teases of having knowledge which he doesn't tell, he makes a thread and talks about a lot of things and doesn't deliver the most important bits of info.

So my suggestion to the OP is to tell all without fear of #ing someone's mind up or kindly GTFO, if we're here we can handle everything, we're not 5 year olds who still believe in Santa, and still no one guarantees we will believe what you say, so at least let us make up our own minds.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

perhaps the majority of people in the "real world" couldnt handle "the truth",

but the majority of people in 'this world' spend their entire lives searching for truths, leading to "the Truth", whatever it turned out to be, no matter how "good" or "bad"... and i assure you, unleashed.. that 'we' can handle it.

Stop insulting people by assuming that none of them can handle whatever secrets you have that are so important, yet " I wont tell you because you cant handle it".

seriously?

People have to endure much worse chit while on this planet,
than learning any truth you could ever throw at them.
Your big dark secret would sound like a decent change for some of them,
and would leave you curled up in a frightened little ball.

I liked your story, allot of it resonated with me also,
But I also usually try to read every post in a thread if it really interests me, as this thread did.....
and fortunately I did read all posts, ( also in your other thread)...
and now feel that it is enough for me to walk away from the rest of them.

Earth being nothing but a refuge / garbage dump only for evil souls?
wtf.
not a chance broseph.

and if your such a rebel.. why not do what a rebel would do.. REBEL YELL~ tell the world ( or as many as you can reach), all that you know!! lol

Thanks though,
it was interesting while it lasted. nice work/ job/ sharing of your life story/creative writing project/ etc ...
I do enjoy how you combine your words. lol

Blessings

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
And he's OUTTA HERE!!!

2nd

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
And he's OUTTA HERE!!!

2nd

posted @11:11
that's gotta be a good sign, yeah?
lol

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Unleashed68, the ball is in your court.

What you have told us seems plausible and if your story is indeed true, many of us are intrigued to know the advice you were told by this advanced being.

We have had so many of these kinds of threads where the poster claims to have had some "unique" experience where they either see something unbelievable or learn some profound information. The downfall in most of them is their "need" to withhold the key information. It's usually the same reasons given every single time.

Considering this, I strongly urge that you relay this information (you can place a warning at the top of the reply to warn those who cannot take it, just in case.) Let us know that this is not just another story where key information is withheld.

While truth may be painful, agonising and upsetting, it is albeit the truth.

[edit on 1/1/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

When you were talking about 2014-15 are you talking about the Nuclear War?

just a thought ^^ i've had ET Experiances aswell

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Awww, tell me all the stuff that would ostensibly (rhymes with "puck") me up, if you know how. Most of the stuff that I know that would do that to someone I don't even know how to put into words. I like to hear those things. Unfortunately those that seem to say they know these thing seem unable to kindly oblige when pressed a bit even with the open ear of the one asking.

If you're worried about free will or (rhymes with "yukyuking") someone up, U2U is sufficient. I haven't had any good nighmares lately. I need some new material.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
"When you return to you peers and tell your story, the first thing you will be asked is for evidence. If we were to give you, for example, a piece of metal which doesnt exist on Earth, there would always be one, among the experts who analyze it, who would insist that you prove the metal was not created by a clever alchemist of your acquaintance - or some such thing.

There will be no material proof of this story, for precisely the reasons I have just outlined - there would be no point.

Faith is nothing in comparison with knowledge. Lord Buddha knew, you too, will be able to say I know.

There is a well-known story of doubting Thomas who wanted to touch Christs wounds, for, seeing them with his own eyes did not convince him enough; and yet, when he touched them, he was still doubtful. He suspected some kind of magic trick. You know nothing of Nature on your planet, as soon as something occurs which is a little beyond your understanding, everyone claims it is magic. telepathy=magic, Levitation = magic; invisibility = magic - and yet we are only applying natural laws. Rather, you should say, levitation = knowledge and invisibility = knowledge." The Angel Thoa from The Thiaoouba Prophecy by Michel Desmaquet

This is in response to your view that proof will never be proof enough for most poeple.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
"They still visit Earth but only as observers, interested in studying, and learning from you, your errors. They never intervene because that is not their role, and they would never invade your planet, as this would be a backward step for them. You are not to be envied - materially, technologically or spiritually.

Other Races of aliens still visit earth. There are some races of people on a similar level of mentality to yours, visiting Earth.

Gray people are from a "planet of sorrows" too, and on their own planet they have completely lost their immune system, as a consequence of their "civilized" activities. Simply speaking they are going extinct very quickly.

They have the technology to come to Earth and they come here to watch the reactions of our immune system, because you just started loosing yours in 1948. They hope, that by observing our reactions they can help themselves. They have implanted about 150 people world-wide,not 5 million as some say, with monitoring devices. People from Thiaoouba watch this activity too and clearly say that there is no danger."The Angel Thoa from The Book the Thiaoouba Prophecy.

remember friend that you can use the method of applied Kinesiology to discern Truth from Falsity of a said statement. If you do no know this method Google Power vs. Force and If you like what you see in the video U2U me and Ill email you the book. My point of you using this method would for you to know directly if you are part of the this small percentage of people that is included in the Grays study of Earth .

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Last night I had a dream, my deceased grandfather was showing me a cave filled with aliens...greys, other weird white blob lookin things with many black eyes, other weird looking things...some lived in colonies in water, others in small groups...the bad part was they, either all or some i don't remember, drank human blood

Aaanyhoo, I liked the story although I wish you would just describe them, draw a pic or somethin, tell us what they said rather than teasing us with nonsense...oh well...so 2014/2015 eh? Many believe we're in the end times...the Bible basically says we are just earthly bodies housing a spirit or soul. I always figured I'd either die during the end times or die during seom great war...

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

...If you were designed to understand then you are fortunate, if not...

Man, even god doesnt include such disclaimers!

Oo

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join