True Event: Alien Interaction Nobody has Ever Heard Before Today

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Hello, thank you for taking the time to write your story. If it means anything, I believe you and enjoyed your story very much...

I have always been searching for answers as long as I can remember, and your right, ignorance IS bliss, but I'm too deep now. It's far too late for that.

Please, I feel your doing some of us a disservice by not telling us all that you have been told. True it may be too much to handle, but let me be the judge of that. If it is, than I'm sure my mind will shrug it off (just as your daughters did with the triangle UFO over the house). And so will the others who's minds can't handle it, and soon it will be forgotten.

It COULD mean something to me, in a way you may not have thought of. And mean something to others in a way that I have not thought of. You must do what you can by telling what you know, then let the reader do what they want with it... I hope to hear more from you.. Thanks again

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
...did you guys read his 2nd post on pg1?

reply posted on 1-1-2010 @ 08:08 PM by Unleashed68

Some of you want to know the message. I assure you, you don't, it is not mythical, magical or have a happy ending like a movie in Hollywood.

Throughout history, there has been war. From Troy, to Roman, to modern day Middle East. We have yet to experience the war that effects all, and not just a segment or country.

The belief that the US government formed a Star Wars program to deter missiles fired from within Earth was a lie. The pictures of the Moon are lies and so are the pictures of Earth from the Moon a lie. For those who really know, the Earth is a big bright white Moon to viewers from the Moon, not a colorful domain. The Earth, like Mars, Venus, the Moon and all the other planets reflects sunlight that washes out color to the naked eye.

The atmosphere layers of all planets reflect sunlight the same, all seem as stars to the viewers from another planet. Fact that has been lied about for decades, I have seen the real picture!

Those who have been to the Moon and have seen Earth find NASA amusing, and without doubt, the Moon always has been populated and has had lands and seas, don't be fooled by the reflection of sunlight. I am sure at one time, astronomers believed the planets were stars due to their white shine.

All wars we heard about in history have been recorded because they were segemented, and like ancestry, the story could be told by the survivors. The war that ends all wars will also end history. I am being nice by putting it gentle, allowing the reader to speculate. If I explained it in the words as they were communicated to me, there would be no doubt, you wouldn't have suspicion or belief that the war of wars might occur, you would know.

When we live past the alleged prediction of the Mayan Calendar, after Dec 21st, 2012, many will breathe a sigh of relief. The years of 2014 and 2015, however, people won't be breathing a sigh of relief. Guaranteed! Sorry, would like to leave the message with hope, but in reality, the people in high ranking military positions will recognize what I am talking about, and they as well, live with a stress daily knowing the inevitable, and want dearly to evade what they know as well.

This reply is for some who asked.

Can't say I believe you but wow.... very intriguing indeed.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Honestly, how many times have we heard the line "I can tell you, but I won't, since it will screw up your life if you knew"? Newsflash: A lot of us are already screwed up. There's only so much the human psyche can handle, but text on a screen isn't going to destroy anyone's mind. If the OP is unable to type it up, then that makes his story lose a lot of credibility; I know he doesn't care about credibility, but if he wants to take it this far, he needs to go all the way.

Also, to those who say "there will never be enough proof," that's a load of hogwash. Obviously, you cannot go from one story to another in a huge leap, but you can climb up the stairs, and no matter how far the distance, time will always connect the dots.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Some of you want more answers, fine, I will make a post in this section of the forum to further explain what I understand. What I have learned, I will post, in another title called Imagine Reality, feel free to debunk at will.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Thank you.
Many may debunk away.. But some of us will appreciate it. And more will be able to handle it than you think.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
What an awesome story! Thanx for sharing. Not sure if I believe it to be true thou, since there's no evidence put forwards, as yet.

Does it seem like there's alot of these type of topics around ATS in the last few weeks, or am I just imagining things?!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

Thanks, please link to the thread when its done

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I've been reading, waiting and now he posts that he will post; another thread and titled. Can't wait for the sequel.
So far to be fair, I've only heard of contact since an early age (duh)
An important message not to be spoken (duh)
He doesn't care if anyone believes, and the end will be doom and complete destruction.
I'm gonna make a prediction: It'll probably be about deceit, greed, power struggle (Countries), and the inevitable finale of destruction on a global scale. Followed by a time of peace and renewal (Earth's point of view)

It's called the history man and earth; aren't we on the third run or something like that?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Yo Unleashed68 I'ma gonna let you finish but Betty and Barney Hill had the greatest abduction story ever.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing - I hope it was helpful for you to get it out in the open.

Many Tibetan Buddhist Lamas are great with PTSD in association with abductions/alien communication if you happen to be looking for a non-judgmental source of therapy. It helped me to talk about my abduction experience with a Lama.

Peace

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Is it not strange you can remember alot about theses alien encounters but you do not remember what the aliens said to you.You did not mention in what english accent the aliens were commnicating with.The aliens i commnicate with have a english accent from england.Its not a american accent.Its not a australian accent and its not a electronic style english accent.I can understand why you do not remember what the aliens had to say to you.A lot of memories like that get wiped by the aliens so you never can remember what they had to say.Some aliens do not say much at all.They do not want to give much away.The aliens i commnicate with did not talk about much at all.All the aliens like to know is how i am going and whats been happening in my life.They have on some occasions asked about certain US goverment activities and the activities of other people and different alien species.They really wanted me to perform psychic spying on the Americans and other secret groups.You would wounder why aliens would want psychic people to spy on US goverment activities when they could do it themselves.I had always thought that the aliens got other people to do psychic spying for them so the aliens could not get caugh spying on the reptillian aliens who were running some of the secret activities the Americans were involved with.I did find out later on the aliens were just testing me to see how powerful my psychic ability was.I got a bit carried away with my psychic ability and started spying on my alien friends activities instead.After that they cut me off when i got caught spying on there undersea bases.I got zapped out for that little mistake.Yes the aliens do use weapons.It was some kind of reverse telepathy mind weapon.Its just knocks you out for a couple of hours and you wake with a bad headake.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by GORGANTHIUM]

[edit on 2-1-2010 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
This guy had better be typing up a storm right now... I have very little patience these days...a carrot indeed. Enchanting story though... TBH (to be honest) i was lead a little astray when you stated that a 'supernatural force' of sorts prevented you from falling when it sounds like merely tree branches...'you hit the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down' you know? When I first read it, I was imagining a 'Matrix-like' showdown with yourself and the asphalt. Oh well, i'm sure i speak for us all when i say congratulations on preserving your spinal cord.

I'm looking forward to this next thread of answers... hopefully we don't all get tangled in it and totally ducked up.

and COMMON!!!!!!! you're like the movie 'CONTACT'... DESCRIBE THAT ALIEN!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I stopped reading comments after this reply from you.

Originally posted by Unleashed68
When we live past the alleged prediction of the Mayan Calendar, after Dec 21st, 2012, many will breathe a sigh of relief. The years of 2014 and 2015, however, people won't be breathing a sigh of relief. Guaranteed! Sorry, would like to leave the message with hope, but in reality, the people in high ranking military positions will recognize what I am talking about, and they as well, live with a stress daily knowing the inevitable, and want dearly to evade what they know as well.

This reply is for some who asked.

If it is "INEVITABLE", what does it matter? Those who live to see the day this so called reality becomes a reality it will matter not. That is like seeing something you know you saw, then someone saying, move along, there is nothing to see here.

So therefor telling us, or not telling us will have the same result, but since you have posted a good read, humor us.

As I was reading your thread. I will quote and bold and ask a question.

Why is it national security if this has something to do with everyone on this planet?

For today, this population will seek magic and miracles, and for tomorrow, this population will continue to seek to explain the unexplained. Since the beginning of recorded time, all cultures have tried to connect with higher beings and looked for supernatural explanation. This is, was and always will be an inherent element of the physical design and psyche of the human being. I can only surmise why government departments will not disclose truth, but I can assure you it is definite, they will not because they know society will freak. You have to experience something to truly understand it, and the guys in government who have, they are right, keeping a lid on this is the best interest of national security.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
It seems you've gone 'fishing'.

Whether you choose the bobber, weight option.....or both, how would you know what you've caught?

Assuming you caught that fish; would it be 'catch and release' or deep fried? Would it be 'your' decision? Would it even matter?

No.
Why?

It's just a fish silly-dilly.
It's Energy is what matters.
It's all about the Energy and how to use it.
Once one can learn how to harness Energy, and use it effectively and efficiently, the whole World opens up to them.
I suppose that's the answer to your question.

I suppose that is the issue; always has been, no?

I prefer to fish in the Ocean.....With the current, of course.
To be like water; to go with the flow.

Imagine if those on Terra assumed the same philosophy?
Their possibilities would be.....'their' possibilities.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
One thing to consider, a baby does not come into the world with this knowledge, it is learned, so the fact is, what you read from me is what I learned. The information I give is hitting people here because their spirit recognizes the truth, which compels them, because we all have the natural instinct to sense truth over fiction, hence, nobody trusts their governments or police, and why, people are naturally, not stupid.

As for this report I made, I don't belive it to to be true, no more than I believe I typed this reply, I know it to be all true every bit as much as I know this reply I just made is real.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Cocaine... is a hell of a drug.

This story sounds like the Desteni chick's experiences redux.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Either you have a vivid imagination and a desire for ridicule or attention, or this happened to you. Might you be hallucinating? Maybe but we can usually differentiate hallucination from reality later on.

I had what I have always thought were imaginary visions of two faces peering in on me sleeping as a child. They looked much like the faces of comedy and tragedy on the old "early show" podium logo. Maybe that is where I got it? When I prayed the only prayer I knew then...Now I lay me down to sleep... they would go away.

It is clear aliens are a bit snobbish who they communicate with. Never believers. Never the people who want to see them, it seems they pick the most ordinary folks. I don't expect pictures to believe you.
Something you said rings true. The human mind can only handle a little bit of the supernatural before it goes "tilt" like a pinball machine. I know this is strange but true. I often think the people pushing shopping carts and mumbling to themselves might have had an other worldly experience.
This is what would happen to most of us if we did, if we no longer speculated and wondered but knew for sure. It does not compute.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kcfusion

Yea I agree just tell us the damn story or don't tell us at all what a waste of time as you led us to the rainbow with NO Gold at the End! Don't waste 3 paragraphs explaining nothing but secrets that you can't reveal it's kind of ignorant.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unleashed68
Some of you want more answers, fine, I will make a post in this section of the forum to further explain what I understand. What I have learned, I will post, in another title called Imagine Reality, feel free to debunk at will.

Excellent. If you post enough times, maybe you can publish a book. I heard DelRey is hiring.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I am opened minded and have researched many alien life forms I am aware of some of this information and yes I too have memories of before birth, I have also had interaction with deceased love ones. The spirit does not speak by mouth, never could, it severs no purpose. When the spirit speaks, you will defiantly know because there is an awareness that cannot be ignored.

Before I was born, I remember being taken into an area of bright light and viewing strange long screens of images being shown to me of world events from every war. I was told by two beings on each side of me to choose a parent; I had many to choose from. I was instructed to choose the best one for my chosen path, at first I resisted I did not want to do this I wanted to be left alone.

I do know, I had no human body, in fact, I had no body, but I was a form of energy. I was told I would be “self” once I was conceived on this planet. I now understand that I come from “ONE” a one of something greater.

I understand there is something that is so great and there are something so evil and not just in this dimension. If people really knew just a fraction to what I do know, there would not be anymore wars, there would not be any more hunger, there would be no more homelessness, People would be frighten terrible to even think about killing if they really knew what the real consequences will be for their action once they have passed over to the other dimension.

This has nothing to do with religion people; these are laws of “this dimension” of balance.
There is something very important that happens to every action we do, and think.

I wish I didn’t even know what I know today, it is very painful and sometimes I feel helpless and hopeless because, I know most things are an illusions and most things that are told to us unfortunately are not true, because that is the nature of man.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join