It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Event: Alien Interaction Nobody has Ever Heard Before Today

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

Some of you want to know the message. I assure you, you don't, it is not mythical, magical or have a happy ending like a movie in Hollywood.
Please read my above post, I would like the truth, what ever it may be...it makes no difference to me whether good or bad, and I'm sure everyone on ATS can handle a simple statement made by guy posting something on a forum. 99.99% of people probably won't even take it seriously...because there is no reason to do so....but even so we'd like to hear what you have to say, it seems like it must be important if some super advanced being decided to tell some mere human (or are you in fact alien?) for some unknown reason...

EDIT: Well I just read the rest of your last post...and your basically saying the human race is doomed are you? Since you said the Earth will always be here...so what exactly will happen...do you know that much? And is that all this being told you? He basically came to Earth to tell one human we're all (rhymes with "sucked")?

[edit on 1/1/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Good read, but you scare me!

You are dangling a carrot with your threads, some people can handle the truth and a lot of people would dismiss it, so what do you have to lose by telling us? surely you wouldn't be here on ATS if you really didn't want to share what you know.
We all get "Ducked" up on a daily basis anyhow PLEASE TELL US THE TRUTH

If any of us here hits the nail on the head, will you confirm it?

Here goes
1) Are us humans Alien food/Alien pet food/fuel/DNA source that has been allowed to breed to a high population so there is enough of us to share when they come for us?
2) Are the governments trying to depopulate the planet to prevent this from happening in our lifetime?
3) Or are the government going to round us up into FEMA camps when the aliens show themselves to make it easier to catch us in exchange for whatever they have planned between them?
4) Are the hidden micro chips in the swineflu vaccine going to be triggered to make us more compliant and easier to round up when this happens?
4) Are we pawns in a galactic war game to be exchanged?
5) Are the Aliens hiding in the *"mountains 100 miles away from the nearest petrol/gas station" because it is remote and whoever stumbles upon their activity may not have enough fuel to get back and warn anybody?
6) Do they need this planet for something with or without us on it?
* a piece of info from your other thread

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Please stop. I'm serious. I mean this with all due respect. Please tell us what you 'know', or please send me a U2U explaining exactly what you mean down to the last detail. I can't stand these types of threads anymore, and I'm honestly thinking about leaving this site because of it. I feel like I'm wasting my time here. I view these kinds of threads as a tease. If people who know the truth aren't going to tell, then I honestly don't see the point of alerting the rest of us if we aren't given the information or tools to be able to try to help ourselves or do anything about it. If I knew something tangible, without a doubt, I would tell everyone and would neither deem myself as superior to anyone nor as a protector of their feelings or psyches. I'm not trying to disrespect you, Sir. It's just that I feel disrespected by your judgment that we are too immature or infantile to handle the truth. Please, just blurt it out. I would respect that so much more. Put yourself in our shoes. I'm sure you'd feel the same way. Thank you.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by gazerstar]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Uh, Can you answer my post above? That is if it's not too much of a bother.

And. Cmon, we can handle it, what will happen in 2014 that we can't handle, I mean really, most of us are doomsdayers anyways, how can one more way to die out of 1000 ways hurt our psyche any more?
Besides, most of us won't believe it anyway.

Just tell us for rice cakes!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

hmmm now this last post of yours i am afraid finds me at distance with you for the better part of it. . .
Unfortunatelly...

What troubles me even more is that i am considered of high perception which in the end means that either one of us may be a fool...
Just putting it softly

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Wow. That is amazing. I always wish I could have a neat experience with ET's.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I believe if Unleashed68 of 41 years tells the truth of what the aliens have

spoken to him about, it could make many lose faith and hope into their future.

If we are bad or evil souls and this is truly a Prison Planet of recycled souls at

the edge of our Milky Way trapped with no way out or means of escape we as

the human race again would feel hopeless or doomed. ^Y^

[edit on 1-1-2010 by amari]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Haha, were all a tad bit insane in some respect, each one of us "ducked" up in one way or another. You should tell us the "truth."

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

I don't believe that for a second...I know for a fact Earth is full of kind and caring souls...it may seem like the Earth is full of evil and corrupt souls to the untrained eye...but I know a lot of people who are anything but evil. The Earth is not a prison or recycle bin for corrupt souls...that I know for sure...

[edit on 1/1/10 by CHA0S]

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

You do realize of course that after reading 4 or 5 of these "I know the truth but I can't tell you" type of threads they become pretty ordinary here on ATS.

Are you Polish?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Good thread, I disagree with one thing, how you claim that the human psyche is incapable of understanding this type of knowledge. Almost as if saying we shouldn't pursue the divine. Understanding that us humans are the universe, like you said in the last paragraph "we are extensions of Earth nutrients".
"We are stardust" Carl Sagan.
"We are the universe" Someguy.
We can fully understand the entire cosmos because we are no different.

Also I feel it's naive to think that people are incapable of handling disclosure, and that keeping so many secrets from the people has some kind of merit. When the reasons are primarily to keep us controlled economically, militarily, and technologically.

I feel the rest of the message is right on

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I appreciate your story, whether real or not, it kept me reading until the end. But, like many others, I am disturbed only by your lack of caring which in turn has stopped you from relaying the "Truth" here on your thread. Tell you what, hand over what you know and let the educated readers decipher your intel. Information is wasted unless shared. Hey, "I have a bag full of M&M's, but I don't care that you want them. I have them, I am telling you I have them, and all I want is to hear you beg for them. For that I will give you a nice story." That's my 2 cents for your story. Hand over the M&M's, their melting in your hands and not in our mouths.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Dear friend, I just read your story and I believe you without needs of a picture. The reason is because I "began" about the same way. The humming sound anouncing they were coming at night when I was a little boy, levitating on the bed, all kind of things and nobody awake in the house except for yourself.

I wont tell you all the experiences I went thru since then, but what I consider important to share with you brother, as a confirmation to your thoughts, is that we live in this world but we do not belong to it.

Thanks for share your story with us. flag & star.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Has anyone even read his other thread, the sermen he gave?

It's crazy talk straight out of Revelations in the Bible (pure doom and gloom).

There's even repetition of information in there too.

Someone posted a link to it on page 1 I think.

I just wasted 10 minutes of my life that I will never get back.

Thanks very much.

[edit on 1/1/10 by NibiruWarrior]

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

The pictures of the Moon are lies and so are the pictures of Earth from the Moon a lie. For those who really know, the Earth is a big bright white Moon to viewers from the Moon, not a colorful domain. The Earth, like Mars, Venus, the Moon and all the other planets reflects sunlight that washes out color to the naked eye.

The atmosphere layers of all planets reflect sunlight the same, all seem as stars to the viewers from another planet. Fact that has been lied about for decades, I have seen the real picture!

I am sorry, but this just doesn't make sense it all. Sure earth would appear like a point of light at a vast distance, but even for our distance from the moon, we can see the moon's details and surface etc. Are we to believe that all the pictures from satellite and shuttle (which depict the same features of earth as seen from the moon) are bogus? You totatally lost credibility with saying the earth as seen from the moon would be nothing but a ball of white - it is the same amazing blue planet as seen from earth's orbit (only from a slightly further prospective).

One has to abandon all their common sense to believe a thing they read here anymore!

[edit on 1-1-2010 by whatsup]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I think the op needs to watch this:

www.youtube.com...

A private footage from the edge of space.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I'm a truth seeker, I want to know the TRUTH! I want to know everything you know, don't care about the consequences. Would you ever be willing to let in those who want to know? I have to say, I would love to meet those beings and interact with them in some way.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kennyb72

I agree completely with kennyb. I have always wondered if we are not "special" in the sense that some religions suggest. But that we are merely the byproducts of a planet that is living.

And I'm also very curious about what exactly occurred during your experience with this last being.

S&F

-Katerna

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Proof please Mr Pseudoscience.

You are either a liar or delusional. Such a waste of potential constructivity. Please do get a new hobby.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
So do we end or are we endless? Love is Love.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join