It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Celebrities That Are Now Alive

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirTravers

Originally posted by theyreadmymind
A little while ago I was surprised to learn that Mickey Rooney was still alive. I seemed to recall hearing about his death. But now that I know he's alive

I remember Mickey Roonie dying also. It's been a while, but like you, I've since seen reports of him doing new things on TV...with interviews.

Same here.. I clearly remember Mickey dying a few years back yet the other night a programe on Tv called "Come dine with me" had him as a guest of one of the celebrities... I was gob-smacked!

I also heard the Chuckle Brothers guy had died and was shocked to see he was at a local theater in a panto!

Perhaps we just have really lucid dreams that we carry over into reality?

Taking this one step aside has anyone experienced the opposite?

For example I have dreams where I speak to my dead Dad and we speak about how everyone thinks he is dead and go about pretty mundane tasks in the dream but enjoying being together... then I wake up and realise he is still dead

I have also had the same dream since my Grandmother died and we all know in 'reality' they are dead yet myself, my grandparents and my Dad all go about tasks in the dream.

or... perhaps THIS is the dream?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
The funny part is some dead celebreties are still releasing new content like Micheal Jackson and a few others.

OOh you reminded me... I can remember telling my Mother Valdemar Matuska had died and her being really upset [he was born in a village near hers, she was a HUGE fan]... yet a few months later he was promoting something or other in the USA where he lives and I called her to ask her if she had heard he was still alive but she denied I had ever told her he had died! Yet I remember her being really really upset...

Then I told her I had heard he had died in April or May last year ...cant remember adn seh said "Oh... I thought he was already dead?"

Weird!!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helghast1
to all the people that thought billy graham died. it was actually his wife and G W bush did attend it. so you guys are just getting confused

No I for one am not confused. I am absolutely certain Billy Graham had died and it was definitely not his wife because at the time of his death (mid 1990’s?) one media news station which I think was STV did a piece on him. I spoke to my wife about this at the time and we talked about his visit to Edinburgh in rather negative terms.

I spoke to her last night about Billy Graham and his death and she gave me the very same look that my godson’s mother gave me when I told her that she had named her son after the dead Bob Dillon who is now all of a sudden – alive.

Also Ernest Borgnine was dead the last time I checked, he died several years ago from cancer. I am absolutely sure of this because at the time I remember feeling sad having enjoyed his films as a child and teenager.
So what is going on is the msn not doing its job correctly and falsely or inaccurately reporting these deaths and somehow not being sued through the floor?

Is natural but unknown phenomenon’s taking place due to undetected but natural circumstances that can interfere with timelines or alternate realities?

Is a powerful government somewhere in the world messing around with unknown parts of nature that should not be messed around with?

Something is going on, too many people are noticing these discrepancies in reality and it cannot all be down to inaccurate MSN reporting (or confused people).

[edit on 2-1-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I've just spoken with my friend.

He made a list and will dig it out or compile it again if he cant find it.

Lucien and Clemont Freud where two he remembers as well as some names I don't even know who they are.

One thing about these people are that they tend to be people on the cusp , passed their sell by date or just not been around on screen for a while.

Lucien Freud was an eyeopener for my friend as after they reported his death he paid a visit to Liverpool art gallery to check out his work.
He still thought it was sub standard !

He has decided it is a gov test of digital television.
The country receives the "normal" programes whilst a target area receives a "dud" news item in place of something that the rest of the country sees.

I will post his list when he calls me back

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
PS - Billy Graham was also one he remembered.

He also said his list ended up with 19 names we sorted our between us.
This was well over a year ago.

These reports are not just little wikki entries or banal internet news sites but MAINSTREAM major news outlets that are doing this.

BBC , ITV , FOX , CNN etc

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Ha!

This post is a blast. What's going to happen when the real Paul Macartney shows up?
And, if John Lennon makes an appearance, i will know that there is a tear in the matrix somewhere. Wonder what Lennon would be saying these days?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

Bob Dylan had a motorcycle accident in 1966 which is still shrouded in mystery. Most news agencies were reporting that he had barely escaped with his life, some reported his death. Even though he himself said that his injuries were serious no ambulance was ever called.

Maybe that's is where the confusion comes from?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

Remember Abe Vigoda? Fish on the 70's TV comedy "Barney Miller" was thought by everyone to be dead in the 80's. In fact read below a quote from the IMDb (movie info) website:

...Vigoda also appeared in a few non-descript TV films before landing the plum role of Sgt. Phil Fish on the brilliant sitcom "Barney Miller" (1975). Perhaps his best known role, Sgt. Fish proved popular enough to be spun off to his own (short-lived) series "Fish" (1977).
With his long face and unusual looks, Vigoda remained in high demand in mafioso-type roles, and for a while in the mid-1980s, he was mistakenly believed to have been dead, leading producers to remark, "I need an Abe Vigoda type actor," not realising Vigoda was still alive and well.

Abe resolved the matter in a creative manner by creating this up-to-date web site:

www.abevigoda.com...

A funny man, for sure!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Has anyone mentioned Bobcat Goltwaith yet?
I could swear that he died a while back from drug overdose.and I remember thinking,"who is gonna pick up his style of screaming comedy" because he had this weird way he talked. I also remember thinking that if he died it would be from a heart attck because he was so intense in his act.
Well he is still kicking.
www.bobcatswebsite.com...

There can't be 2 Bobcat Goldtwaiths can there?

And then there is this:
www.wikiobits.com...

Also if you google "Bobcath Goldtwaith dead" It seems I am not the only one that thought this cat was dead.

Next I am gonna find out John Candy is not dead...he is dead right?

[edit on 2-1-2010 by joey_hv]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Did you see them

Ok really freaked now, I remember that report of her death also!!!!

Your telling me she's alive?????

Feck, what is going on....

Regards

Dave

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ogbert

That would indeed be an interesting turn of events because if John Lennon did turn up then I would have to conclude that this phenomenon for want of a better word is happening in an unintended or even accidental manner or that there is an outside force that is trying to wake people up to the reality that this is not the only reality.

Yet in doing so news of related and linked timelines would destroy all semblance of a normality seen in the context of our everyday humdrum lives and would in my opinion, risk a global culture shock the like of which has never been experienced before.

From TPTB viewpoint not a good idea then so it has to be an accident of some sort? Or it is a phenomenon that is being initiated from another timeline for reasons that are as yet unknown?

I could not imagine that a government would be willing to risk such a thing because worldwide awakening to such realty of multiple related realities could be enough to stop a person going to work and feeding the machine in any capacity.

That could only hurt TBTB so I would assume that if Government is behind this phenomenon that John Lennon will never see the light of day in our reality.

However if Lennon is spotted releasing a new album – I sincerely hope I am not tempted to find a quiet corner drool and rock in.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Wikipedia, that wonderful source of misinformation, had Rush Limbaugh dying in Hawaii the other day. Some alternative universe or torn matrix??? Nah, just wishful thinking on their part.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
It all comes down to the human brain having a faulty memory system. You may think it was Billy Graham but it was probably someone else with a similar name, look or occupation.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

I do recall the accident (reading about it) but my memories of Mr Dillon are that he died a long time ago when I was a teenager of a drugs overdose though the specifics of his death escape me because I was never into Bob Dillon so therefore news of his death was accepted as fact.

I probably went out and played with my friends.

My memories were very clear on this and I just put it to the back of my mind in the same way I put Elvis’s death to the back of my mind. Road marks in life that you remember vaguely having taken place but not enough to infringe in life, you say “wow” and then move on.

That was how I took Bob Dillon’s death.

I am very sure Bob died from drugs but you could be right, it is pretty vague now like most of my childhood memories.

However this thread is still freaky

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Did you see them

It's like finding the thing your looking for in a place you rember searching well only minutes before.

This happened to us last week.... on Christmas eve we got a prescrition for my son, hubby went to 5 different chemists and all said they didn't have the pills in stock.

I placed the prescription next to the 'Hen' with eggs in and the wooden bread bin...

Boxing day I asked hubby to take the prescription to tesco to see if their pharmacy had it in stock..... No prescription.

I took everything out of the corner and couldn't find it, searched my cork board in my office, searched my desk, hubby's desk, the printting corner, the packing corner and even the stock room, searched all my bags adn pockets and even shouted at my husband "Well you had it last!! Look in your bag and coat again!"

Each time I kept going back to the Hen/bread bin area as I was 100% sure I had slipped it in there...

Resigned myself to the fact I would need to request a new prescription..

New years eve my eldest son says he is going into town and do I want any chores done... I jump up from my office chair and run into the kitchen without thinking shouting "Yes darling can you take T's prescription to Boots and see if they have any stock in"

I go to the Hen/Bread bin area and pull out the prescription..... Then I just stand there with my mouth hanging open staring at the spot.... Son grabs the paper from me and kisses me goodbye... Hubby walks in and says "Where was it?"

We were both gob-smacked that it was where I thought it was as we had BOTH checked!

3 realities...

1) I 100% put it between the two items.

2) It 100% wasn't there when we searched on numerous accounts.

3) It 100% WAS there on New Years eve!

No the children didn't / wouldn't have moved it.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
It all comes down to the human brain having a faulty memory system. You may think it was Billy Graham but it was probably someone else with a similar name, look or occupation.

I have considered that but my recollections of Billy’s death are clear in that I remember the MSN talking about his great but sometimes controversial work, the strong religious following in Scotland that hold him with great regard and the news source I was watching on TV at the time (STV) then went into tribute mode, taking sound bite views from saddened and shivering people in the street (winter?).

For me the death of Mr Graham was very real and did take place but now he is breathing and this is what I am finding very confusing.

What is also confusing is that others in this thread remember him dying several months ago whereas I remember him dying in the mid 1990’s

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by griff2010
reply to post by Did you see them

Ok really freaked now, I remember that report of her death also!!!!

Your telling me she's alive?????

Feck, what is going on....

Regards

Dave

Yes - alive and kicking.
I remember the news report clear as day.
The only victim not found and she had gone to her grave without finding him.

It was a MAJOR news item at the time and then about 2 years later ( 2008 ) They came accross some bones on the Moor and the next thing you knew she was being interviewed on the BBC.

I was still siting there trying to make scense of it when the phone went and it was a friend to ask if I'd been watching the news - he knew she was dead and was just as flaberghasted.

He is too grounded to accept any "out there" theories like time slips , alternate realities etc and his best theory is the use of selective/targeted news reporting via digital television - to what ends he does not know.

He also thinks that as a way of testing the result in the targeted area and to see how the experiment works that a series of "pub quizes" are held in the area sometime later with some "dropped questions" i.e "What year did ***insert name ***** die" ?

This is not our messed up memories , bad reporting on two bit sites or wikki sh*t - There is something real going on here.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by Did you see them]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
If Billy Mays shows up alive in the next year after his confirmed death in 2009, I'm somehow going to not be surprised on that one. They are still showing unreleased commercials of his that were made before he died.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

It was the mid 90's

Looks Like "They" tried it /resurrected him again !!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
i would say its more clearly a case of having a weak mind and reading too much bull#.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join