It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Celebrities That Are Now Alive

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
I was watching FOX one morning, and I don't remember exactly what it was, but it said something was going on.

Maybe aliens are messing with world timelines?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Sex abuse survivors have trouble with the False Memory faction. This opens up a similar but different can of worms

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Thill

This is simply reguarding what you have in your sig about the dog. If YOU blow in my face, I will get mad. But I love sticking my head into the wind....

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
The funny part is some dead celebreties are still releasing new content like Micheal Jackson and a few others.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntelRetard

The other that had died was Tin Curry from Rocky Horror Picture show fame and an easily remebered face.

His career nearly died after Rocky Horror because transexuals were unaccepted in that decade. Love Tim!
Like the guy who played Caligula, he couldn't get a job after that role.

Could it be that there are so many celebs that we just can't keep up and they all look alike these days?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
My friend, its a simple matter of mistaken identity. No time travel, no alternate universe. Maybe a little too much weed but other than that nothing out of the ordinary.

The story was started because of the death of George Wendt SR. (Norm's father) He passed away in Chicago and it was reported as George Wendt without the initial reports qualifying it as the Sr. Wendt, not Jr..

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
There's an answer to almost everything on the net; but, this site answers most of the "Dead or Alive" questions in one place. www.deadoraliveinfo.com...

For instance, Oral Robert's date of death is given here www.deadoraliveinfo.com... which puts a bit of closure for this poster.

Originally posted by AlphaPrime
I could have sworn Oral Roberts died a few years back because I remember seeing his funeral being covered on CNN.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
It just like I heard Bill Hicks was dead and yet.... Well I'm not going there.

second line

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
This is real.

This is not due to parallel universes.

This is has nothing to do with time travel.

I recommend that anyone exeriencing this does not post in this thread.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by spookfish]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
to all the people that thought billy graham died. it was actually his wife and G W bush did attend it. so you guys are just getting confused

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Wait....James Earl Jones did die, didn't he?? I remember feeling terribly sad when I heard that on the news. This is the first time I've heard he was alive. I'm stumped. There have been others like that as well, but I never really paid attention until just now. I always chalked it up to me not being completely alert to the news and perhaps misunderstanding.

Someone else mentioned that it's not just dead people coming back to life, but also other things. I had one just recently happen to me....

I went to return an item I bought at Home Depot, but couldn't find the receipt anywhere. Mind you, it is the ONLY home improvement store where we live, and the next nearest one is an hour away, which I've not been to in over two years since OUR Home Depot opened. Anyway, I tried to return this thing, even if just for a store credit because it turned out that I didn't need it. They swore up and down they didn't carry it, never carried it, and the skew number wouldn't register. They insisted I had bought it somewhere else, but I am anal when it comes to details like this.....I know damn well I bought it there, and I know WHEN I bought it, and even what shelf it was sitting on when I picked it up. So a manager got involved and looked at old inventory sheets....it wasn't there either. Talk about feeling like you're in the Twilight Zone! They looked at me as if I were trying to pull a fast one - it ended up where I had to keep it....no biggie, because it wasn't that expensive. But still...I know what I know, and my memory is pretty sharp.

I found myself more intrigued with HOW this could happen, rather than getting my money back, and I even asked the manager this. How does this happen?? I even pulled out my checkbook to prove that all the entries over the past couple of months were from only one home improvement store....them! But yet, they had no record of this item, nor did they ever carry it, so they say. I specifically remember feeling stumped as I walked back to my car, and this thought came to my mind, as it has many times before....what if I had just shifted into another reality that was almost identical to mine, but with minor details changing?

I recall a theorist/physicist on a TV program once, talking about the theory that we ALL move up and down through many dimensions day to day as we go about our lives and make decisions. The better the decisions we make, the better the dimension we move into....with bad decisions come dimensions where things are not so good. Strange thought!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
It's happened to me before. Years ago I had this experience but I can't remember who the celebrity was. I could swear watching on TV about a celebrity dying and then years later find out they were actually alive.

The most recent time this has happened is with Billy Graham. I remember hearing on the news that he was dead. You guys are saying he's alive though. I know Oral Roberts is dead too and I'm not mistaking his death for Billy Graham's.

Weird.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I know some people will want to balme your memories, but in most of these cases I think you saw bad reporting of news.

Heck, Rush Limbaugh was pronounced dead by serveral news sources days ago, but he is quite alive.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Helghast1

No, I specifically remember Billy Graham dying. In fact, it was Fox News that had his picture plastered up on the screen. There was NO mention of his wife AT ALL. Prior to that, he had been hospitalized and was in extremely bad health...I know I can't be the only one who remembers this. NOT ONLY THAT, but his children would come on talking about their father and his life.....in fact, just a few days ago, I saw his daughter in an interview on TV.

This is the first time I've heard about Billy Graham being alive, as well as James Earl Jones. I'm going to continue reading the rest of the posts, because I want to see if there are other names that pop up.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I remember around the late 90s hearing Jonathan Brandis died, only to look him up for some weird reason the other day & find out he didn't die until 2003?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by emeraldzeus

No, I specifically remember Billy Graham dying. In fact, it was Fox News that had his picture plastered up on the screen. There was NO mention of his wife AT ALL. Prior to that, he had been hospitalized and was in extremely bad health...I know I can't be the only one who remembers this. NOT ONLY THAT, but his children would come on talking about their father and his life.....in fact, just a few days ago, I saw his daughter in an interview on TV.

This is the first time I've heard about Billy Graham being alive, as well as James Earl Jones. I'm going to continue reading the rest of the posts, because I want to see if there are other names that pop up.

considering i know for a fact that it was his wife, its his wife lol. and i remember fox airing it too about his wife

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
"After politicians, you have the problem of journalists and reporters. There are some among them, although unfortunately rare, who try to do their job of disseminating information honestly and sincerely, attending carefully to their sources; but we are greatly alarmed that most of them seek only sensationalism.

‘Your television stations too, screen more and more scenes of violence. If those responsible were obliged to study psychology before being able to undertake such grave responsibilities, a step in the right direction would have been taken. Your reporters seem to seek and even prey on scenes of violence, murder, tragedy and disaster; we are sickened by their behavior.

‘The leaders of a country, the journalists, in fact anyone who, by their position, is able to exert influence on the people, has an enormous responsibility towards millions of people who are no more nor less than his fellow creatures. Too often, even those who have been elected to their positions by the people, forget the obligations they have in this regard -until, that is, a few months prior to a new election, when it occurs to them that the people are dissatisfied and might vote them out.

‘This is not the case with journalists though, as they have not needed to inspire confidence in the people in order to attain their positions; and yet they have a similar power to influence in ways which are good or bad.

‘Indeed, they are capable of doing much good when they alert public attention to danger and injustice - and this should be their main function.

‘To return to the need for such high profile people to understand and apply psychology, I will give you a good example to illustrate what I mean. On TV we see the following report: A young man has just taken a rifle and killed seven people including two women and two young children. The reporter shows the bloodstains and the bodies, adding that the killer had imitated the style of an actor, well known for his violent roles in films. And the result? The murderer is going to be proud of himself - not only has he achieved ‘national notoriety’, he has also been compared with one of the most popular heroes of violent modern films. But, beyond that, another such madman who sees the reports and hears the commentaries of reporters who pay unwarranted attention to this odious crime, will be inspired to seek his own moment of national ‘glory’.

‘Such a person is usually a failure - someone repressed, frustrated, inhibited; someone ignored, who yearns for recognition. He has just seen the report and he knows that all violence is reported, and sometimes exaggerated, by TV reporters and journalists. Perhaps his picture will appear on the front page of all the newspapers - and why not? Then he will go before the courts and perhaps be referred to by a name like ‘Jack the Ripper’ or ‘The Strangler with the Velvet Glove’. No longer will he rank among ordinary mortals. The harm that such irresponsible reporting can do is unimaginable. Thoughtlessness and irresponsibility are not qualities apparent in civilized nations. That’s why I say, on Earth, you have not even achieved the first letter of the word civilization.’

‘So, what is the solution?’

‘Why do you ask such a question? I know that you know the answer to your question. Still, if you insist, you will hear it from my mouth. Journalists, reporters and anyone else whose function it is to disseminate information should devote no more than two to three lines to such cases of murder. They could simply say: ‘we have just learned of the murder of seven people by an irresponsible lunatic. This murder occurred at whatever location and is a sorry event in a country that considers itself to be civilized.’ Full stop’.

‘Those who seek their day or weeks of glory would surely side step murder as a means of attaining it, if their efforts received so little publication in return. Don’t you agree?’

‘What, then, should their reports comprise?’

‘There are so many worthwhile things to show - reports of worthwhile events which improve the psyche of Earth people rather than 'brainwashing' them in a negative way. Reports such as the risking of life to rescue a child who was drowning, for example, or of assistance given to the poor to improve their lot.’

‘Of course, I agree with you entirely, but I’m sure the circulation of newspapers depends on the sensational news they contain.’

‘And there we are, back at the root of all evil that I mentioned earlier - money. This is the curse that undermines your entire civilization; and yet, in this particular case, the situation could be reversed if those responsible were motivated to change. On no matter which planet, the greatest dangers to humankind are, ultimately, of a psychological, rather than material nature."The Angel Thoa from Michel Desmarquets Book The Thiaoouba Prophecy.

I much agree because the media thrives on sensationalism they want to be the first to break a news story and they don't always check their facts when a simple call to a hospitals morgue could suffice to solidify the word.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by Thiaoouba Prophecy]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

I too remember Billy Grahm's death! Not the others though. This is quite the paradox! Is it a dimension slip, I mean to those of us who apparent witness this phenomena, are we meant to live in the reality where these people do not die?

I'm sorry I can not think of whom, but my wife and I were arguing a while back over someones death (an actor I think). She claimed the person was dead and I proved to her he wasn't.

One of those things that make you feel like you are crazy! And maybe that is just what it is meant to do. Could the media report deaths knowing the person didn't die, just to get us to think we are going crazy?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Well, here we have a fine example of two groups of people with CLEAR recollections, conversations and memories of an event, but they are not the same event. I grew up in the Bible Belt, and I know Billy Graham, (never listened to or watched him, but my father did). This topic even came up in a conversation with my father over the telephone, in which my father expressed sadness over his death. This prompted me to recite a memory from my childhood in which I recalled going to church with my parents to a Billy Graham Crusade, (before he became televised and a household name).

On Fox news, they had HIS picture up, with his birth year and death year (2009) in print under his picture, and they were talking about how he died. There is no mistaking what I saw. In fact, this is the first time I've heard that he was alive, because just a few days ago, his daughter was on television carrying on the religious ministry in memory of her father. So the shift has been very recent for me at least, whatever it is.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Its a prank. Sites like 4chan get a group of people together and then they make up fake death stories of famous people and post it all over the internet.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join