It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Celebrities That Are Now Alive

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
You get all sorts cropping up on forums like this. I think the more frivolous topics do fulfill a purpose. But in any case I find this an interesting topic and would say to anyone not seeing the point of a thread, well just don't go there then.
I think most likely, people or media have been mistaken. But then I got to thinking. My Dad kept insisting he had seen a certain program before. He was insisting that new episodes were repeats and he knew what was going to happen next. He even wanted to make a complaint! We took to arguing about it but he stuck to his guns.
And then last year, I went back to the cottage I once rented for 6 months. I used to walk along a rural road everyday to get to a nearby village, to catch a bus to work. But the road was not there. There was simply no trace of there ever having been a road. I drove round and round and even got out of the car to look, thinking I must be going mad.
This whole subject does make me wonder whether there are alternate realities and we sometimes slip between them.
I tend towards being sceptical and it's very tempting to have a go if you think people are being delusional. I've lost patience myself a few times.
But for me, the jury is out on this one.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by unicorn1]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul
Don't know if anyone other than Brits will know the actor David Jason but I'm CERTAIN he was announced dead a few years ago. I was then surprised to see him come out with a new TV show. When I google "David Jason Dead" there seem to be quite a few people asking "When did David Jason die?" or "Is David Jason dead?" but no answers. No official reports though. So to me this indicates that it's a mass-hallucination rather than a false report.

Weird man... I actually still thought he WAS dead.
I remember it being on the news and everything??

Hmmmmmm strange

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I just remembered one!

Lou Ferrigno

I could've sworn he died a few years ago, and was surprised to learn he would have a cameo in the recent(ish) Incredible Hulk movie.

I know that you're going to say..."No sotp you're thinking of Bill Bixby!" but I knew he'd "bought the farm" years ago...

Yep, it's weird alright!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Glad you said that. I'm not going mad. Really strange.

There's got to be something to this.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by '___'omino

Originally posted by dgtempe
There is something wrong, alright.

I also remember heARING of many deaths only to find out later on they are fine and alive and kicking!!

We've discussed this before here, my impression is alternate Universes, i cant think of anything else that makes sense.

can you name these many deaths?
add to the discussion lol

I remember a couple of years ago the big stink that Jeffery Jones had died, shortly after he got busted in that same theater as Pee Wee Herman, than of course what happens? a year later he's doing another movie.. But I can almost clearly remember the newspaper article on his death..

I am a firm believer in the alternate timeline/universe theories, for every decision and action that are millions of possible outcomes, they all have to happen somewhere...

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Okay, I still am thinking this is a weird phenomena, but I am going to wring it up as dream/clairvoyance/mindtricks/freaky/feeling of it already happened before.

Like I said earlier.

I am here for the political and I just cannot place why I thought Graham had died.

The more I think about it, the more I feel I have actually had this conversation also.

This is almost something more. I cannot put my finger on it.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

David Jason did die because I watched the news stories about his death and they likened it to the death of the Irish actor who played the priest in a hilarious sitcom based in Ireland who died of a heart attack – name escapes me at present because I am writing quickly while making a cup of tea for my wife.

This is getting weirder by the minuet because I promise you out of sheer amazement that not only did David Jason die but my wife cried about it because she loved watching only fools and horses (while I would slink off to the gym or PC room.

Now all these accounts forces me to think that unless we are deluding ourselves and each other that we are detecting something that is taking place in real-time and within the framework of our existence.

My theory just off the top of my head is that reality is a hotchpotch and mismatch of realities that coalesce and swirl around each other like a cosmic jigsaw. Only the realities that slot smoothly within the framework of an opposite reality are allowed to merge and become a part of an opposing reality because it will only work and if you can ramp down it and if you have to step into an opposite reality then it will not match and therefore will not become a detectable part of our own reality even though out of sight and hearing the other reality is as real as a bilion times billion others.

Ramped realiies can touch and merge; steps realities cannot and they spin off until they find a part that incrementally matches them to one of these infinite realities until the step is matched close enough to another reality to form a ramp (for want of a better word) and thus allows realities to merge and “slide” into each other.

Could it be that the choices everyone makes ripples throughout the multiverse (for want of a better word) and that something that happens or someone that decides something in this reality causes reality to split and a new pathway to form, so in effect like the universe our realities are not one to twelve in number but are infinite in number because life is governed by fractal mathematics, a direct fracturing of consequence.

We never noticed it before because we never looked but those who see it are seeing it because they have broken away from the normality that has others sitting down to getting their truth from the mainstream media. It could be that the truth will show itself first to those who do not believe that reality is a single plane of existence because their mind is open to the possibility and therefore they are acclimatised even in a minor way to perceiving it.

It could be that in being cynical of the world and those that tell us reality is this or thus, we are glimpsing past the veil and what we are seeing is the real reality – a chimera of infinite realities all become one because we could not mentally perceive them all without our minds breaking.

Have we dumbed down because by dumbing down our minds keep us from seeing the fractal universe as it really is – numbers swirling upon numbers in a dance of metaphysics and a hyper detailed vision that if we were to really see it would destroy our sanity in an instant?

Reality is based on an infinite sliding scale of choices and on consequences that normally fit so well together that we never notices the seams that separate the infinite realities?

If this is a possibility then why are we seeing the disparities now between one reality and the other as a step and not a ramp? Could it be that there may be some real truth to the theories and extreme ideas that something is going to happen soon and the date may be set for 2012?

Could ascension, awakening, higher consciousness or whatever actually be an open viewing of realities and those who ascend will be those who can take it in without dying in shock and those who cannot take it in will be those who are left behind – dying with the total shock of it?

“much pain but still time”

I am not saying I believe this; I am just putting forward one idea to see if anyone else has considered this.

*edit* My brain sprang a leak = silly typos!

[edit on 2-1-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I really can't agree with any of this because I don't remember anyone of the mentioned people dieing. I remember there being some rumors that certain people had died, but they were merely rumors.

Dermot Morgan (Father Ted Crilly) did die, David Jason certainly didn't.

What is going on here?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The thought of alternate realities leaves me knee deep in a moose knuckle and 1 meter away from a quagmire . . .

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
James Earl Jones and Billy Graham were both said to have died on the news, not internet news, and then it turned out some time later they were here still.

The timeline thing doesnt make sense. How can you take someone else's alternative earth timeline? Do you merge with an alternate you? Do you knock them off their line, half of them stay and the other half go, while half of you go, and half stay? It doesnt make sense.

From a higher technology viewpoint, I believe its possible to travel to other timelines, that ETs can do this.

What we're really doing when we change our timeline, is not hop into an alternative earth's timeline, but drawing in a timeline probability, or possibility even, to ours, as everything exists at once in probable form, but people themselves don't change in that state.

So, there is another alternative. I would say more sinister, though the timeline bumping and substituting of people is even more sinister really. Think of the controversy surrounding the possible switch of Paul McCartney. It is possible that a walk in situation took place and that certain people where "fixed", or cloned.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

Your very post I could have written myself. The choices you make throughout your life do form the timeline of not just yourself but all of the existing reality. Now, we have 6 some billion people making choices each day. Now, intersect those billions of choices and realities.

Damn, I wish this conversation would have started about 20 hours ago while I was still half awake.

What if reality is just our perceptions? What if we, as an interconnected reality, have come to a critical mass of thought, that we are beginning to see other realities and the other choices.

That in and of itself could explain many reasons why there are so many of the population control theories.

Most people are seeing these things but only a few are actually seeing the causal effects?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
It has more to do with the persistence of memory and our own failure to interpret data correctly the further we get from the actual event.

There's heaps of studies about it.

I would not try to place to much faith in your own ability to store and process and recall data.

While we are remarkable, we are also extremely fallible.

In my opinion, it's not a time travel thing and we would be remiss to get ourselves all worked up about it.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sotp
I just remembered one!

Lou Ferrigno

I could've sworn he died a few years ago, and was surprised to learn he would have a cameo in the recent(ish) Incredible Hulk movie.

I know that you're going to say..."No sotp you're thinking of Bill Bixby!" but I knew he'd "bought the farm" years ago...

Yep, it's weird alright!

Now you mention that I definately remember a report that he had died ! Then like you my gast was flabbered when he turned up in the hulk movie ! I then put it down to 'it must have been Bill Bixby' !

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
James Earl Jones and Billy Graham were both said to have died on the news, not internet news, and then it turned out some time later they were here still.

Can you please provide the proof? Which news? Which channel ? All the details !! Now!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Did you see them

I also remember that being reported and thinking at the time something along the lines "that is a shame she'll never get to know or at least where she is now they are reunited" etc.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dune_mister

Originally posted by Unity_99

Can you please provide the proof? Which news? Which channel ? All the details !! Now!

Like I could not furnish proof that I saw Billy Graham’s death reports on STV no other person can do the same either regaring their own account because either the mind has played a cruel trick or (cue dramatic music) because the timelines have changed and the source material exists in an alternate reality and not specifically in this one anymore?

Yes I know I am officially sounding like a wacko – my brain is overheating, it just vented gas out of my left ear

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Ossama Ben Laden is dead since many years now.
But here the case is different.
It has been manipulated by the media in order to continue the search war.
But soon the truth will be known.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I decided to google a few know dead celebrities. I was very surprised to see that Michael J Fox did not die of heart complications associated with parkinsons disease.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Windycity
I decided to google a few know dead celebrities. I was very surprised to see that Michael J Fox did not die of heart complications associated with parkinsons disease.

WTH?

Is he not dead then? He died in Summer didn't he? UK Summer that is ......

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join