It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Celebrities That Are Now Alive

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

Originally posted by Jinni
The premature news that someone has died is a simple form of Black Magic which works by people believing in certain events to be true. They then come true.

It's like praying but you don't know that you are doing it.

This is done to harm the individual in question.

If that's the case then why ISN'T RUSH LIMBAUGH DEAD????
I know there are tons of people who are praying for the end of his droll tyrades!!!!

Because they are protected by the very forces you are trying to use against them.

It only works on those who are unprotected (protection is gained either with regular Prayer to God or Black Magic).

That's why the Elite, Hollywood and Media are so obsessed with the Occult, Kabbalah and Black Magic.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Maybe these were just test runs conducted on people that arnt overly promenant, people he/she/it didnt think would really cause a huge ripple in the space time fabric. just a theory on that.
reply to post by crimsongod21

And so 'they' would take a chance on a 'huge ripple in space-time fabric' and waste it on the likes of George Wendnt? Billy Graham? Paul McCartney?

And another case in point: Billy Graham was an evangelist. In case you don't know, that is the religion that believes wholeheartedy in healing and miracles. They also beleive in making a lot of money. Billy Graham dying and coming back to life, would be the ultimate in evagelical miracles! Billy Graham would have been called a returing phophet, hailed by the world as a miracle, as would the others.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Yes, I had heard on the news that Billy Graham had died. But rather than consider alternate universes, I tend to apply Occam's razor to it: first, I tend to suspect that the news just got it wrong (it happens all the time as we ALL know), and what contributes to that is if only ONE TV program or paper comes out with a false story, all too often the rest just follow along without doing any fact-checking. Who knows, maybe those stories of Elvis being seen in a Milwaukee mall are true after all, hah hah.

On the other hand, maybe it is mind control and somone is screwing wtih your thoughts. Or trying to drive you insane and collect on your life insurance after you do yourself in. I suggest you buy your wife some flowers to be on the safe side!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
This happened to myself and my partner not so long ago.

We rented a DVD out about a man called "Daniel Johnston" who is a musician with schizophrenia. His work is really interesting. Anyway, at the end of the documentary his parents I believe, say he has died of a heart attack.

Well fast forward six months and we are on the train and open the newspaper to see...an advertisment stating that Daniel is playing in the city closest to us ? It was the same person...they had a write up about him and pictures etc.

My partner and I just looked at each other and went..."What ???"

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

im not saying that is the case im just saying that could be one possible explanation, possible not plausible but really irrelevent to the point i was making.

I dont have an explanation for the events or why i think that Billy G was dead, and yes i know who he is, it was explained in detail when i watched his memorial.

I just find it hard to beleive that so many people can remember these things without there being some connection. Is it possible that some people mis-remember things yes it is, and it possible that the news got it wrong, yes but every time? I think it is unlikely but then again maybe were all just suffering from the same psychosis that makes us beleive that people are dead when there not
just saying

good day/night depeding on your location in this universe

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I don't know if any body has posted this one yet but.
ernie dingo, Now it only seems his brother is dead I'm 100% it was on the news and in the paper and it was NOT his brother.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Here's a new one for me. We were watching a documentary on Dahmer last night where they said he grew up in Ohio, showed the house and everything. We know as a fact he grew up in Indiana and have known that for almost 20 years. Anyone else think he grew up in Indiana?

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Celeb death rumors catch fire online
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Online rumormongers are sending stars to their premature demise at an alarming rate lately, turning two age-old human obsessions — death and fame — into their own ultramodern form of entertainment.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Billy Graham was definitely reported as dead. I recall it clearly. It was on cable news.

We aren't the only ones... If you go on google and start to type Billy Graham, google guesses you are about to type "Billy Graham death."

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Interesting story. But again, I am not talking about fake internet stories. I am talking about major news stories.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
[Sorry, error]

[edit on 1/28/10 by silent thunder]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
i remember when i was in eighth grade, i had a dream that classic comedian Jerry Lewis died, and all that day, i was convinced that he was dead until i became suspicious about why there wasnt a tribute on him on the news.

Surely a great comedian and Dean Martin's sidekick would get some recognition, but alas he is alive

Does anyone know if Frank McCourt (writer of Angela's Ashes) and Yul Brynner are still alive? I thought I heard that McCourt died about a year or two ago.

please help clarify to the n00b

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
This is a shame to actually admit but, I had an uncle living just one state away from my home, we didn't see his part of the family often and I for whatever reason thought he was dead. I dunno, maybe so many of the family elders were dying, I thought surely he had been one of them. I mentioned it at a family reuinion and felt like a total ass. He was living, and sitting in a lawnchair not 10 ft from me! Saying I thought he had died sounded worse outloud than I certainly meant for it too!
Point is, there wasn't a time warp, no fabric rips or ripples, nothing odd at all going on, it was just I was wrong. I was even sure I had attended his funeral. Wrong uncle though. Later I did attend his funeral.
I am pretty sure that the government had nothing to do with any of it,

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toki B
i remember when i was in eighth grade, i had a dream that classic comedian Jerry Lewis died, and all that day, i was convinced that he was dead until i became suspicious about why there wasnt a tribute on him on the news.

Surely a great comedian and Dean Martin's sidekick would get some recognition, but alas he is alive

Does anyone know if Frank McCourt (writer of Angela's Ashes) and Yul Brynner are still alive? I thought I heard that McCourt died about a year or two ago.

please help clarify to the n00b

Francis "Frank" McCourt (August 19, 1930 - July 19, 2009)

Yul Brynner (; July 11, 1920 - October 10, 1985)

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by joemango
Billy Graham was definitely reported as dead. I recall it clearly. It was on cable news.

We aren't the only ones... If you go on google and start to type Billy Graham, google guesses you are about to type "Billy Graham death."

that would probably be because so many people lurking this and other simliar threads have been searching about his death.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Didn't mean to say that I thought google was corroborating some kind of time shift or conspiracy! I was just saying that lots of people thought they heard he was dead... Does ATS really have enough activity to bump up a google search term guess of a widely searched person?

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by joemango
Didn't mean to say that I thought google was corroborating some kind of time shift or conspiracy! I was just saying that lots of people thought they heard he was dead... Does ATS really have enough activity to bump up a google search term guess of a widely searched person?

Yep. I've seen it happen numerous times now on threads I've participated on.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by KANDINSKI

Originally posted by CaptChaos
This definitely freaks me out. I remember Mickey Rooney, Ernest Borgnine, Abe Vigoda, and the guy who played Scotty on Star Trek, all dying. Also Jack Palance died twice. I am not imagining this stuff, and none of the reports were from the Internet. I don't lknow if I believe the time travel stuff, but I can't seem to come up with any other explanation.

The guy from Star Trek....what? I was convinced he was dead,cancer I thought.

Is Jack Palance still alive???? I remember he died, and Scotty as well. What the heck. This is a lot of timeline maniupulations. They travel back and forth, code our language and manipulate the timelines.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
There is something wrong, alright.

I also remember heARING of many deaths only to find out later on they are fine and alive and kicking!!

We've discussed this before here, my impression is alternate Universes, i cant think of anything else that makes sense.

I like you're imagination and you are on the complete same wave-length as me!

Furthermore- I think, like i said previously in another thread, we have re-lived our same lifes over and over again? In diffrent times/places? And some things we see, we get a sudden "de-ja vu" effect. If anyone has been a place they have never been before on earth, and somehow feel that they have been there before/describe the surroundings, give me a shout, i am working on coming to the bottom of this.

And i will, i never fail

Peace x

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Yes, I remember these two as well. The real question for me is why do some of us share these memories and not others?

It's very puzzling.

And to Pauligirl - these reports are travelling all around the world via MSM not only on the internet.

I am not mistaken and I am NOT mistaking these people for someone else, so please stop telling me I am.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join