It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Celebrities That Are Now Alive

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

I swear Morgan Freeman died years ago also

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

I swear Morgan Freeman died years ago also

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by heffo7
reply to post by Unity_99

Yes, I remember these two as well. The real question for me is why do some of us share these memories and not others?

It's very puzzling.

And to Pauligirl - these reports are travelling all around the world via MSM not only on the internet.

I am not mistaken and I am NOT mistaking these people for someone else, so please stop telling me I am.

I have a thread about codes in the English language that Universal Light mentioned and that he wanted brought up. It is hard, as there isn't alot on it. The site I listed has so much coded using 12 different methods that its alarming beyond. It makes you question how? Methodology? How is it done? Project's Camelot's Dan Burish interview on timelines and time travel? Montalk experiements??? This aside from a very long term plan by the controllers that they pass along like a olympic torch.

Methodology? In this, its real. I half discounted it and usually discount all these threads, but theres too many listed that were reported on our Canadian news channels to make any sense. It appears very real.

And yet, you brought up only a certain portion recall an event.

How, how, how is this happening? Again, timetravel? Cloning? Walk ins!!! Timeline switches then reversals back? Do some of the people stay when that happens so that they don't recall?

Think tanks on methodology are needed.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity

Can you provide a link to this other thread please?

Much appreciated!

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Is this the thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
it's interesting that Billy Graham death is one of the popular searches on google.

www.google.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by KANDINSKI

Originally posted by CaptChaos
This definitely freaks me out. I remember Mickey Rooney, Ernest Borgnine, Abe Vigoda, and the guy who played Scotty on Star Trek, all dying. Also Jack Palance died twice. I am not imagining this stuff, and none of the reports were from the Internet. I don't lknow if I believe the time travel stuff, but I can't seem to come up with any other explanation.

The guy from Star Trek....what? I was convinced he was dead,cancer I thought.

Is Jack Palance still alive???? I remember he died, and Scotty as well. What the heck. This is a lot of timeline maniupulations. They travel back and forth, code our language and manipulate the timelines.

"Scotty" James Doohan apparently is still dead according to Startrek.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MagicaRose

Wow...You said that you had heard Nancy Kerrigan had died, but it was not true. You posted this on 1/6/2010. Her Father died on 1/24/2010....
Coincidence??? If it is, then it's still damn freaky....

[edit on 1-2-2010 by Tyler Fawkes]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRandomUser

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by KANDINSKI

Originally posted by CaptChaos
This definitely freaks me out. I remember Mickey Rooney, Ernest Borgnine, Abe Vigoda, and the guy who played Scotty on Star Trek, all dying. Also Jack Palance died twice. I am not imagining this stuff, and none of the reports were from the Internet. I don't lknow if I believe the time travel stuff, but I can't seem to come up with any other explanation.

The guy from Star Trek....what? I was convinced he was dead,cancer I thought.

Is Jack Palance still alive???? I remember he died, and Scotty as well. What the heck. This is a lot of timeline maniupulations. They travel back and forth, code our language and manipulate the timelines.

"Scotty" James Doohan apparently is still dead according to Startrek.com...

yes.. according to Wiki . James is dead..

James Doohan, 1997
Born~
James Montgomery Doohan
March 3, 1920(1920-03-03)
Vancouver, B.C., Canada

Died~
July 20, 2005 (aged 85)
Redmond, Washington, U.S.
Occupation Actor
Years active 1952—2005

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
So when will we get Bernie Mac Back???? Man he was a great comedienne. I wish they could have brought him back. OK shameless BUMP!

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I have no recollection of the evangelist Billy Graham dying, but remember when his wife did. Oral Roberts did die in December '09. Gary Coleman is still alive, but his career died in 1986.

Generalissimo Francisco Franco - still dead.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Hope nobody minds me "resurrecting" this thread, but I had some strange things happen recently, and oddly enough, this thread came to mind.

In response to Korg, you reminded me of something I hadn't thought of. In Fall of last year, I awoke in a horrible fright. My entire body was trembling, and I was terrified....this was no nightmare, but VERY real! I had died in my sleep....literally. I saw the light, I was traveling through space, and I felt traumatized and terrified that I had died and couldn't see my family. My grief was just as terrifying at my own death as it would be if I had lost a family member, because I was not ready to go. Again, I will say, this was NOT a dream, because I was, among other things, communicating with my own consciousness, terrified at what was happening. In that very instant, a voice yelled at me, "WAKE UP!!" I took a deep breath, since my lungs ached as if I hadn't been breathing, (no, I do not have apnea or any other sleeping/breathing issues), and I jolted up out of bed, shaking, horrified, and a whole list of other terrifying adjectives that will never quite fully describe how I felt at that moment....no nightmare has EVER done that to me. This was no nightmare.

Since that night, my life has changed in minute ways, but I've been trying to live like a person with a second chance....that feeling of being forced to leave behind loved ones without being able to say goodbye was something I cannot describe, nor a feeling I'd EVER want to experience again, and it made me realize that I had a lot of things unfinished. However, since then, I've also noticed that there has been a shift around me. The dynamics of certain relationships have changed entirely, as if those people are not the same as they were before...same people, but slightly different personalities. Now, I never put two and two together like this until now, but this is one of those moments when the light bulb goes on, and you consider the unbelievable for a moment, because no standard or simple explanation will suffice.

There are folks on this thread who have been downright abusive and rude, but I will say that we ARE on a forum called "Above Top Secret", where normal topics and occurrences are anything but. We come here TO discuss things that are out of the ordinary, and join with others who are equally just as stumped. I don't think anyone here is stating for a fact that they believe one thing over another, but I also don't believe any of us are blubbering, gullible, idiots either. Something is definitely happening, regardless if you believe it or not....for those of us experiencing it, it is very real.

So far, I've learned that James Earl Jones, Ernest Borgnine, Lou Ferrigno, Billy Graham, Van Morrison, Don Knotts, and Charlton Heston are all alive, when I specifically remember them being dead. This has nothing to do with Fox news, so let it go. These reports came from multiple sources and different times in my life, but Fox IS where I heard about Billy Graham. As far as the countless people I discussed his death with, I have no idea where they heard their news, so the source of the report is of no consequence, since I also recall reading online news reports, hearing it on the radio, etc. The issue here is deeper than that.

The possibilities, from what I gather, are as follows:

1. We're a bunch of idiots, (according to some folks here).

2. A timeline shift, where reality itself changes.

3. A dimensional shift where death in one dimension transfers consciousness to a similar dimension, such as what Korg described, and what I think MAY have happened to me. How can one prove this? They can't. It is a living, breathing Twilight Zone for folks who have found themselves waking up to a life that is slightly different than the one they fell asleep to the day before.

4. Clones and/or cloning projects.

5. Experiments on the public with false media reports.

Now, I have a couple points to throw out there to let you all chew on...take what you want, leave the rest, or just debate it. It makes no difference to me, but I do know that something odd is happening, and that there are those among us who are noticing.

1. While I don't consider myself overly religious, I am familiar with Biblical texts. I distinctly remember a passage in the book of Revelation that talked about how the dead will rise again, and those who have ever lived will once again walk the earth. Now, it never said exactly HOW that would happen, only that it would. Take from it what you will....it just might apply here.

2. I have tossed around a theory lately, after having an extremely unusual dream the other night, (which is the whole reason why I'm here writing on this thread again.) Scientists agree that the universe expands and contracts.....perhaps dimensions work the same way. Maybe at "the end of days" (or whatever it is that is coming), we all will converge on the same dimensional line at the same time, from every timeline in history. Meaning, all the other versions of us will die, and our consciousness' will meet up on the same dimension. Now, to add a twist to this, this is exactly what was told to me in my dream. No, I'm not a scientist or even involved in the sciences in any way, so for me to dream this is very peculiar. To make it even more strange, the voice in my dream referenced the "death" I related above, and went on to verify that I did indeed die, but have lived on in another dimension. This begs the question, what happens when all versions of "me" run out? What then? Anyway, this could explain the biblical reference I mentioned.

Just some food for thought....

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by emeraldzeus
...Don Knotts, and Charlton Heston are all alive,

Nope, both dead in my timeline.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

reply to post by Korg Trinity

In response to Korg, you reminded me of something I hadn't thought of. In Fall of last year, I awoke in a horrible fright. My entire body was trembling, and I was terrified....this was no nightmare, but VERY real! I had died in my sleep....literally. I saw the light, I was traveling through space, and I felt traumatized and terrified that I had died and couldn't see my family. My grief was just as terrifying at my own death as it would be if I had lost a family member, because I was not ready to go. Again, I will say, this was NOT a dream, because I was, among other things, communicating with my own consciousness, terrified at what was happening. In that very instant, a voice yelled at me, "WAKE UP!!" I took a deep breath, since my lungs ached as if I hadn't been breathing, (no, I do not have apnea or any other sleeping/breathing issues), and I jolted up out of bed, shaking, horrified, and a whole list of other terrifying adjectives that will never quite fully describe how I felt at that moment....no nightmare has EVER done that to me. This was no nightmare.

Now that's some freaky stuff! I do have breathing issues,Asthma, And mostly it hits me in the night, I wonder if I died in my sleep some time and never even knew it, because I would awaken the next day and there were changes ever so slight, just like you mentioned.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MrDesolate

I'm going on based on what I've read here....perhaps I should have searched before I listed the names. However, what sparked the initial conversation was the issue over Billy Graham.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Here's a very useful site:
www.deadoraliveinfo.com...

Charleton Heston died 04/05/2008.
Don Knotts died 02/24/2006

[edit on 3-2-2010 by sweetpeanc]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
2PAC is also still alive
Check this out

2pac

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I'm going on based on what I've read here

Ohh, dude... don't do that. Unless you look good in jackets with really, really long sleeves.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LOYAL

I noticed that too. Before this post was started, I looked up George Wendt on google and one of the top searches was "george wendt died".

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by noobsauce13
2PAC is also still alive
Check this out

2pac

all i can say to that is DAYUM!

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join