Dead Celebrities That Are Now Alive

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Well, I do recall James Earl Jones death. I know there is quite a controversy surrounding Paul McCartney, and I really think what we're seeing with the celebrities isn't so much timelines as a very very real plot against the people, and "dealing" with those who are in positions of fame and position, and somewhat heros to the people, from opening their mouths. Ie. they die! And they WALK IN, the babolynian sat gods/dieties, really fascist annunaki ets bascially that have set up our matrix for us.

Here is a video from the author of Code to the Matrix, which you can download from free by googling.

Also I have a thread about the code to the English language, and have definatley used this as well as a reference.

But, this video has a short clip of James Earl Jones, before congress or the white house, and looking very troubled, with a conscience, talking about the black magic and his role in it in hollywood. I believe they replaced him because they didn't want another
George Carlin.

Kings of Conspiracy - Serpent Worship Part I

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I remember Ernest Borgnine's passing. They showed clips from "Marty" on the news. The next year he was starring in a sit-com. That was years ago. Anyone know whether or not he's still alive? Or dead? Or what? Whenever a "dead" celebrity turns up, I always think: "It's Vincent Price all over again!"

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I remember very vividly, back when i went to school, that everybody talked about Axel Rose from guns and roses had died. He´s still around.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I specifically remember Bobcat dying years ago. I have memories of this and thinking that he was such a cool character and I hated to see that he wasn't around anymore. I grew up on the police academy movies and he was hilarious in that. I joined up to post this.

Are things unraveling? I dunno. I'm just saying what I have vivid memories of. I wish R.A.W. would pop back up alive, could use his help in all this.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Hey, i like the idea of the parallel universe bleeding into ours.

As soon as i read this i thought of 2012, could this maybe explain what might happen in 2012. The fact that what is happening in the parallel universe will be common knowledge in this one? Or something to do with a massive change, maybe visiting parallel universe?

Just a thought.
x

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Add another one to the dead celebs list hall of fame: Gordon Lightfoot...

There was an article on that on CNN...

www.nydailynews.com...

Could have sworn he died years ago.

archives.cnn.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I just read all 32 pages of this thread.
*pats self on back*

I must say it was quite a late night coffee trip. I find there is some kind of phenomenon that I can relate to here, it's like these vague memories that seem out of place with what I know. It's almost like I have to push through a fog and then these peoples deaths seem fairly obvious and something doesn't add up.

I know Gary Coleman is alive today, I have been following him from his escapades as a security guard through to his recent scandal. I also have a memory of him dying when I was younger and seeing a tribute to him on TV showing him from Different Strokes.

I also remember hearing that James Earl Jones had died, as I wondered who would voice Darth Vader in Star Wars now. I am surprised to see that he is alive.

I recall Jack Palance supposedly being dead as City Slickers 2 came out.

I remember hearing about Jon Voight dying, surprised he's alive.

The common character here seems to be Billy Graham though. I have no idea who that is as I am an Australian atheist, but it seems that a lot of people are pretty certain he died.

I find the Nelson Mandela one strange though, as I have vivid memories of him all through my childhood and life. They are always bring Mandela out to things like Live Aid and for humanitarian stuff. It would be hard to miss hearing bout Mandela unless you were living under a rock, (or in a different universe).

It is possibly that our concept of a stable time line is an illusion and that things are always switching around but we generally don't notice. Maybe the modern phenomenon of celebrity and mass media communication has for once allowed a group of people to witness a report of someone dying and then come together to share that consensus via the internet. Either that or the zombie apocalypse has already started. Gary Coleman is scary enough alive, he would make a terrifying zombie.

Yeah check out that mug shot, definitely zombie -www.thesun.co.uk...

This is quite a mystery, I'm thoroughly enjoying this one.

[edit on 19/2/10 by Pompkinini]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by blargg
I specifically remember Bobcat dying years ago. I have memories of this and thinking that he was such a cool character and I hated to see that he wasn't around anymore. I grew up on the police academy movies and he was hilarious in that. I joined up to post this.

Are things unraveling? I dunno. I'm just saying what I have vivid memories of. I wish R.A.W. would pop back up alive, could use his help in all this.

I have memories of Bobcat dying too. 1992 or 1993 I think.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I remember being told either Keanan or Kel was dead.

Internet rumour

[edit on 21-2-2010 by eyesdown]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Not exactly a celebrity but certainly a pretty significant political figure in the 80's - Michael Foot ex Labour chief has died aged 96..

news.bbc.co.uk...

First thing I said was I thought he died years ago, I have vague memories of this, a quick google shows that there are a number of people commenting the same thing..

How strange

Anyhoo RIP Mr Foot

again

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
A lot of stuff floats around the intar toobz. You read something and it sticks in your mind even though it could be false. Something going viral will be even more sticky. When it comes out as false, you may not see that or it ceases to be a compelling and pervasive topic from that point forward.

So there you are with this false, or maybe misremembered data floating around in thoe ol' cranium (James Earl Jones - alive; James Earl Ray - dead ~which is it again?~).

Then something perceived as contradictory comes out and voila! cognitive dissonance ensues.

Dead celebrities are not being resurrected. We're all on the same time line. No one is futzing with The Matrix. The memory is flawed and selective. At least, that's my story.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MrDesolate

totally agree, too many things around the internet that are completely false that people are just putting up and people seem to stick to it and therefore so does the mind, and years later, you remember that

i dont think there is any timeline change, just false memory

like the australia thread, lol

i cant believe im posting in this one even

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
FOX News? Really? Something Fox news reported might not be true? Give me a break. Fox picked up a rumor yesterday that Chief Justice John Roberts was stepping down and ran the story as fact before even checking it out. Turned out to be just that. A rumor. They're not exactly running with the rules of Journalism 101 over at Beck's address so don't be surprised when their "facts" turn out to be "fiction".

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
We are not talking about internet rumors or hoaxes. We are talking about new stories that we have vivid memories of. Some happened way before any of us were on the internet. I could understand a news channel making a mistake, but wouldn't they be forced to issue a retraction? Or how about a major magazine with a cover story regarding someone that had died. Don't you think they would check their sources on that? (And I am not talking about the National Enquirer here.)

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I recall Richard Wilson, the actor who played Victor Meldrew in "One Foot in the Grave", having died irl which is why his character died so abruptly in the show. I recall it clearly, as does an ex-colleague who was a huge fan of the show. She still refuses to believe he is, presently at least, alive.

I also recall many of the others mentioned previously, but this one, as with the above, I refuse to admit may be a mistake because of all the sh*t I got for not knowing who the guy is in the first place. The person in question was/is Billy Connolly.

I used to work at the British Embassy here, I did so from 1999-2008. Rather late in my years there, one of the diplomats groaned from his office and I asked what was wrong. He was all but in tears: Billy Connolly had died. "Okay, but who was he?" Bam! "Who was he?! Only the finest comedian of all time!!!"

So, off to the pub after work, as we did frequently - but of course today was even more important. Everyone was gathering to pay homage to the man's memory. I learned that night who Mr Connolly was and how dear he was...is to the Brits (over here, at least).

Now, a couple of weeks ago a family member turns on the tv (never watch it myself) and lo and behold, it's a travelogue hosted by none other than Billy Connolly. I said to family member "Dear lord, can't they buy newer shows? That guy's been dead for years now." The show is relatively new.

Part of my job at the embassy was to scour the news and put things together that might be missed by others. I read all genre of news. So how did I miss the death of Johnny Cash? I only found out about that this winter.

I know what I know and I have an impressive memory. No one can tell me that timelines aren't weaving.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

Yes.

Don Knotts

Ernest Borgnine

Nelson Mandela

These people have died more than once, or have died and are now alive.

It is do to the fact that time travel has been invented, and previous time lines have been screwed with.

Lets hope they don't go back too far. Because POOF, we all just disappear.

For example, they go back to say 1900. They teach America scientists how to make A-bombs and ICBMS. The technology gets leaked and the Germans and Japanese get the tech also. WWII is fought with H-bombs, and everyone is killed.

Who ever is monkeying with time. STOP!! You will kill us all!!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

My point exactly! I am tired of hearing about internet hoaxes and mistakes being the cause for these incidents.

We are talking about events that we recall with detail that other people experienced with us!

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
In his first Comedy Special in a long time Sinbad says:

"Ya'll killed me on Wikipedia! I wasn't even dead long enough to make a DVD!"

I love Sinbad and am glad he is still alive

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I just found out that Zelda Rubinstein died this year. (January 27, 2010) She played the short psychic in Poltergeist. I could swear she had been dead for years. Did anyone else think so?

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
just to go on record, Cory Haim, is ead correct?

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join