It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some of the clearest videos taken yet 2h45m

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

18th Annual 2009 International UFO Congress Convention & Film Festival. From UFO Collector Series - Latest UFO Sightings and Close Encounters in Mexico with Jaime Maussan and Santiago Yturria Garza. Full DVD.

I saw this Presentation WOW!!!!!! Is all I can say. I had to post this here so my fellow ATS'ers can see as well....so as we say good by to 2009 and welcome 2010 sit back and prepare to be stunned.
PT.1 www.disclose.com
PT.2 www.disclose.com
PT.3 www.disclose.com
PT.4 www.disclose.com
PT.5 www.disclose.com

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12/31/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y

Thanks for sharing

I will finish looking at these later, Have a great New Years

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Can someone tell me how the video ends? Does it move eventually, or does the camera inexplicitly "die"?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
This is what ATS is all about

S&F
Happy New Year

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I remember watching a show sometime last year that was about a newsman down in mexico that had a show about UFO sightings. The investigation clearly exposed him (he pre-released large balloons in advance of the 'sightings') and several of the videos/pictures were discredited.

I am not certain this is the same man, but it sure looks like him, and i am sure that the interview of the one hispanic man (towards the end of th first clip) about his video (ufo above apt buildings) was one of the ones discredited on that show.

Does anyone else remember that?

Having said that, the nasa film is interesting. However, since I am not a space expert, I have no idea how 'space junk' would look from space, and the movement of the cameras perhaps give the illusion of movement? (playing devils advocate)

I believe there could be life out there, I am just skeptical of the 'proof'.

Thanks for the links.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I sincerely hope it isn't actually.

I'm suprised so many still believe what this guy Jaime Maussan says.

I will point you to THIS post:

Originally posted by internos
And WHO is Jaime Maussan?
Are you talking about THIS Jaime Maussan?

• CLAIM: Maussan claims the photo below was the best photo ever taken of a giant UFO in space.

FACT: The photo appearing in the October 6, 1997 issue of "Contacto Ovni Magazine" is actually that of a galaxy forming, not a UFO.

• CLAIM: Maussan claims 'Dr.Reed' UFO case is real and scientific evidence supports it. Maussan claims his alleged intelligence contacts within the military warned him that the case is real and very dangerous. Maussan takes 'Dr.Reed' on a national speaking tour of Mexico and creates a media campaign to promote the case. These speaking engagements sell out at many locations.

FACT: 'Dr.Reed' and his entire case have been exposed as a fraud. Maussan is challenged to produce his alleged scientific evidence and fails. Maussan and associates claim to have thoroughly investigated 'Dr.Reed' and to have established his claims, evidence, and witnesses. Claims of an alleged alien device being of extraterrestrial origin are never proven in spite of Maussan claiming the bunk device utilized advanced nano-technology. Not a grain of proof is ever forthcoming from Maussan to back any of his claims.

• CLAIM: Maussan was saying that UFO video shot from a helicopter in New York City was real and had been analyzed.

FACT: Video was a hoax produced by the Sci-Fi Channel.

• CLAIM: Publicly stated it had been confirmed that the comet Hale-Bopp was bringing giant motherships to evacuate the planet.

FACT: No mother ships, planet still here along with population. Hale-Bopp UFO hoax exposed as a fraud by Jeff Rense.

• CLAIM: Maussan said he had radar tapes confimrming presence of UFOs in Mexico's airspace.

FACT: To date, no such evidence has been brought forward.

• CLAIM: Maussan claims that he investigated a case where an airliner collided with a UFO in Mexico. Also claimed that "tons" of evidence and documents supported the case.

FACT: No evidence was ever produced.

• CLAIM: Promoted alleged alien photo as being real and impossible to replicate.

FACT: Photo was easily replicated. Maussan, in spite of being told it was fake prior to the story running at Rense.com, insisted the photo was genuine even after being told it was a fake.

• CLAIM: Maussan said there were gigantic UFO motherships orbiting the planet disguised as stars.

FACT: When asked for proof, Maussan exclaimed that was why the stars in the night sky moved - because they were UFOs!

See also

Yes, I know I've posted this before but it needs to be seen.

In short, take what this man says with a large grain of salt.

[edit on 1/1/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
part one of the video minute 15:10 through 15:35 taken in space so we know that the video has not been tampered with.... I have never seen something like that before...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

On December 24, 2009 at 15:54 hours, the crew of an Aeromexico Boeing 737-800 reported that it had come across spherical traffic in the vicinity of Cerro de la Estrella (east of Mexico City). The aircraft had recently taken off from the airport. I heard the conversation myself. I heard when they asked if there was other traffic on the screen on air corridor 21. The airliner was at an altitude of 10,000 meters under excellent visibility conditions. This report can be added to other recent ones involving UFO sightings over the Mexican capital city, such as the one that occurred on Thursday, December 17 when platform personnel saw two spherical objects flying over Benito Juarez Airport. This occurred at 5:30 a.m. in a south-to-north direction, at an altitude of approximately one kilometer. Another important reference we can provide is that during the thunderstorm in October 2009, platform staff managed to photograph a UFO. It is thus possible to contribute more information of the phenomenon as it occurs in Mexico, where in many instances the witnesses are qualified airliner pilots.
www.inexplicata.com

[edit on 1-1-2010 by ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y ]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Wow i don't care what anyone says about this guy, i love those videos, and i cannot explain them!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Man, a few seconds into it and I see that idiot/fraud's name come up and I'm done with it. Shame, there might be some nuggets of neat stuff sprinkled here and there, but when they lead it off with a complete fool it only discredits the entire presentation, and also make anyone who promotes it look ignorant as well. Sorry, that is the truth.

I take it they do this kind of stuff so they hope it will lead to folks taking them more seriously. But if folks spent a few seconds checking out this guy...game over. What a joke. And people that give people like this authority by recognizing their "greatness" and even defending their ignorance online are only doing almost irreparable harm to the very subject they claim they love.

Go on guys, keep it up. We'll come back in 10 years or so to see if you made any progress propelling this subject into the realm of serious consideration, LOL.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
When you watch the MSM nightly news do you believe everything what they say?
People still watch it ...
Yes, Jaime has in the past and I'm sure in the future promoted material that
hasn't stood up to the scrutiny of experts, but he is still a big figure in the UFO world and people all over the world submit their stories and video's to him because they know he will take them seriously. . .That's important

[edit on 1-1-2010 by ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y ]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y

G'day ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y...

Thank you for taking the time to post those videos.

Unfortunately the Mussain material is extremely difficult to watch, when it has been proven he presents a lot of rubbish.

He's obviously intelligent enough to know when he's presenting rubbish.

Look at Chadwickus's post.....there's plenty more where that came from!

I wish it had been possible to fast forward through those videos to find the "interesting" material or post some still shots or similar.

Unfortunately, I do not have the time to sit through almost 3 hours of video to find it, nor can I cope with Mussain for that long.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
That Mexican guy is a fraud in my opinion. If he is included in a conference then it all looses credibility to me.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
Wow i don't care what anyone says about this guy, i love those videos, and i cannot explain them!

G'day Haydn 17

I looked at several of the cases presented by Mussain.

If you do a little reading including here on ATS, you'll find almost everything (including the several cases I viewed on the op's videos) presented by Mussain can be explained away as something normal or as a hoax.

I can't say "everything" because I have not viewed "everything" presented by Mussain.

Mussain is a very intelligent guy..... some might use the term "cunning like a rat".

He knows he is presenting flawed material.

He knows he should cut it out, but he's addicted to the money & the "fame".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlegmi
That Mexican guy is a fraud in my opinion. If he is included in a conference then it all looses credibility to me.

Look I hate Glen Beck I think he spends the most time talking about opinion ... never mind he talks about Gold all the time (conflict of interest) still, once in a while he speaks truth...My Point is Journalists get it wrong sometimes...Does that mean every event they cover or any video they show should automatically be viewed as garbage? and yes I am well aware of all of Chadwick's material on Jaime before I posted this Topic

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Mussain is a very intelligent guy..... some might use the term "cunning like a rat".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

can you PROVE that ...
do you know him?
you know anybody who knows him?
do you know how much he is worth?
did you read somebody else's posts or blog or opinion and take it as your own?

though Libel and Slander is rampent on the Internet please refrain from using it on my topic please...

Kind Regards
ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y S33M

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
It's not like he unknowingly promoted frauds, he did it knowing damn well some of the stuff he was presenting was complete and utter bunk.

Read this, don't skip over it and respond without thinking please.

Look, most logical folks such as myself understand if your going to do shows and presentations concerning this subject, that there is a 100% chance you will include some stuff that has been proven wrong, or is HIGHLY questionable to the point where it shouldn't be considered as evidence. The difference is, when that happens one should stand up and retract what they say, or just plain say "well, I was wrong on that one."

He would get more respect if he would do this (consistently) but he does not. Why? Because he doesn't have to. He knows full well that the sheer amount of ignorance that is prevalent in this subject mean he can pretty much say and do whatever he wants and folks will still not only keep watching him, but even go on the internet and give him free promotion. Sad, but true. His business model relies on IGNORANCE.

Thanks for playing......next.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

can you PROVE that ...
do you know him?
you know anybody who knows him?
do you know how much he is worth?
did you read somebody else's posts or blog or opinion and take it as your own?

though Libel and Slander is rampent on the Internet please refrain from using it on my topic please...

Kind Regards
ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y S33M

G'day again ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y S33M

I confirm I was not attacking you.

Please consider doing some more reading about Mussain (conference appearances, TV shows, etc...)

It's a "whole can of worms" out there.....including Mussain's "space worms"!

......& yes, I can confirm he's also into "space worms"...

Where's my aspirin...

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
this a excerpt taken from the blog They Don't See Through Us... about the website UFO watchdogs that Chadwick got his info from

There's also a website called "UFO watchdogs" that wrote up a piece on how they too believe him to be a hoaxer listing incident after incident of Maussan backing up hoaxes, which in turn harm the legitimit UFO research community. IF this is true about him, then of course I agree that this harms the credibility of those who are serious about really researching. But UFO Watchdogs also put in their Hall of Shame the following people: Art Bell, Richard Boylan, and Linda Moulton Howe.(The list goes on and on and on.) I must disagree with listing these people. They even went as far as to put the X-Files "I Want to Believe" poster on the list. THAT'S NOT EVEN A PERSON! Pure stupidity. I think they've got a beef with everyone who's ever showed up on a Coast to Coast episode.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
also please refrain from posting untill you watch the video I bet everyone who has spoken negatively hasn't watched the video

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join