It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some of the clearest videos taken yet 2h45m

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I really liked the presentation and all the videos he showed... I love how all these people try to discredit him. I think humans are intitled to mistakes and are NOT perfect. Doesn't mean he should fully be discredited. He is presenting other peoples videos not his. I'm glad there are people like him showing as many people as possible videos of unexplained objects. People are allowed to draw their own conclusions, and intitled to their own opinions. So say what you want disinformationists I believe we are not alone. Its higly unlikely we are alone considering the vastness of space.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Yes, I know I've posted this before but it needs to be seen.

In short, take what this man says with a large grain of salt.

[edit on 1/1/10 by Chadwickus]

I'm watching these videos now. What he is saying is irrelevant. I can turn my volume down and it would make no difference as to what I am watching. He is just the MC of the event presenting video evidence taken from other witnesses. I can see you haven't watched any of these particular clips nor do you care to otherwise you wouldn't have tried to quickly discredit the message.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
THANK YOU for posting this- ive been wanting to watch these since i saw a blurb on youtube with Jaime- but the entire conferenfce wasnt online yet. Ive been following this conference since 2005!

Awesome thanks!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
great video!! its always funny to me when the astronauts get "side tracked" with whats really going on in space

the footage in the videos are outstanding!! I am glad you posted!

does anyone know when this conference was held? the videos were posted the 15th of december but I have not seen the official date.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyle43
great video!! its always funny to me when the astronauts get "side tracked" with whats really going on in space

the footage in the videos are outstanding!! I am glad you posted!

does anyone know when this conference was held? the videos were posted the 15th of december but I have not seen the official date.

2009 International UFO Congress
Feb. 22 was the first Day... I think it goes for 5 or so days in Laughlin, Nevada
2010 International UFO Congress February 21-27, 2010
400-600 bucks including hotel not including flight

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

As a matter of fact, I'm unable to watch the video's right now. Even if I could I wouldn't. Why? Because I'm not going to waste my time on a man who willingly and knowingly broadcasts hoax's.

The less attention he gets the better.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Ok, the first video at 15:20 the object in space looks as though two other objects are coming out and they go in a different direction and at a faster speed than the initial object. Can someone explain to me what they might be? Because the "ejected" objects seem to originate from the object, and not just "passing through" the same space.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I wish it had been possible to fast forward through those videos to find the "interesting" material or post some still shots or similar.

Unfortunately, I do not have the time to sit through almost 3 hours of video to find it, nor can I cope with Mussain for that long.

I didn't have a problem forwarding or reversing or pausing. Look at the bar on the bottom of the screen. It helps if you magnify the screen to fill your computer monitor, edge to edge. The bar on the bottom will show how much of the contents have been buffered. On these videos it buffered rapidly so that you could move your cursor ahead of the indicator and then click on the bar when you see the cursor turn to a hand. Just move ahead a quarter of an inch at a time until you get the feel of it and then you can move to the end of the video in one fell swoop like on the last video where the Italian videographer is presented and lasts the whole presentation.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

G'day there...

After reading the Hyperion works, it's quite something to be talking to The Shrike!

I can't get that video to adjust to a larger size & I can't get it to spool ahead.

I have no idea why I can't do those things with this video

Kind regards to The Shrike!

[edit on 1-1-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by The Shrike

G'day there...

After reading the Hyperion works, it's quite something to be talking to The Shrike!

I can't get that video to adjust to a larger size & I can't get it to spool ahead.

I have no idea why I can't do those things with this video

Kind regards to The Shrike!

[edit on 1-1-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

The button farthest the the left is the fullscreen button and to scroll through the videos you let it play for a moment then pause it, untill the video buffers. now you can scroll through the video with ease. Hope that helps...

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y

G'day ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y S33m

Well thanks.....that worked this time

Previously I just couldn't get it buffer at all

Is it possible for you to point out various sections of the videos that you feel are the most noteworthy?

Otherwise, it's very difficult for me to view the whole presentation. I'll try to scan through to pick up things, but I might miss something you believe is particularly interesting.

Please note I have sat through many hours of Mussain in the past, trying to find the "good stuff".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
the space stuff in the 1st video is all from the last few years starting around the 9 min mark..The presentation is set up sort of like a year in review of all the biggest sightings Worldwide, The last case is Antonio Urzi which I wouldn't miss..

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Thanks ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y

I look forward to having a look at that in a while (they've got me busy in the airport screening / DNA thread!)

Cheers again
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Thank you! Jaime Maussan is an embarrassment to Ufology. I stopped listening to him a long time ago. He is not a credible investigator at all.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Thanks...I've looked at that video, ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y.

My opinion is the same as many members in this previous thread regarding this topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&colorshift=yes

"The UFO sucked the energy from his camera"

......oh dear, let's stop now....

I think it's more willful & intentional sillines (that's the politest word I could think of!) from Mussain & his associates.

Don't let this Mussain guy sidetrack you from the truly interesting reading & investigation out there regard this UFO phenomenon.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 2-1-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

[edit on 2-1-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The UFO police or CIA or media channels funnel this stuff
to Jamie to make sure nothing gets the proper spin.
I didn't see the video but don't think it was recent enough
to show the UFO giving birth to little UFOs.
Wonder why they weren't demons or a hot pepper ad gimmick.
Jamie is lost in the UFO cover up.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

My opinion is the same as many members in this previous thread regarding this topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&colorshift=yes

thank you for Pointing out that thread I read every post there. I would

like to you to reread that thread paying special attention to our fellow

ATSer free_spirit's posts. He and Armap are the only ones who actually

have some data worth looking in to. Additionally Arup's pictures

explaining his theory,on page 5 is skewed.Look at the sun in relation to

everything else... looks a little low in the sky to me don't you think..

Also worth noting out the Expert in Jaime's film backs up free_spirit's observations
in Jiame's film we get to see:
where Antonio filmed these (his apt. from a skylight with limited views)

with what he filmed them with ( two different cameras)

and how he filmed them(the physical position he was in while filming
Antonio also comes out and answers questions from the crowd

"The UFO sucked the energy from his camera"

There are numerous of examples in Ufology of electronic equipment shorting out, not working, batteries dying etc...

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

I didn't see the video but don't think it was recent enough
to show the UFO giving birth to little UFOs.

yes this is the full DVD ...People have been taking clips from this presentation all year and putting them on YouTube including the UFO giving birth to little UFOs.
and as far as Jaime being a CIA Double Agent well I haven't fallen that far down the rabbit hole !!!

[edit on 2-1-2010 by ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y ]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

G'day again ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y

I read the thread again - every post!

I also recall another discussion on ATS where a member duplicated the effect quite well by placing a button on the glas of a window such as the one's in Urzi's loft.

On balance, I think it's a fake.

It will be interesting to see if there are any updates from Urzi.

I did a quick Google.....there doesn't appear to be any new material from Urzi subsequent to the Mussain video you posted.

If I get time later, I will look in more detail.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

"The UFO sucked the energy from his camera" There are numerous of examples in Ufology of electronic equipment shorting out, not working, batteries dying etc...

Not a Jamie follower but I know from the many videos posted that the
subject is important.
I did not know he or people submitting evidence had problems.
Interesting in that equipment malfunctions have always been connected
to UFO sightings from what I can recall but no links sorry.
I didn't know these people were getting that close to the UFO or
the UFOs of today have more power.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join