It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway Lights Investigation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Well guys for those of us that don't believe the Norway Rocket hype.
We are not alone on this matter. Seems that Jaime Maussan from 3rd Millennium, Investigators from the UFO community and some scientist are gonna do an in depth investigation on Norway and more stuff that came up on the month of December.

He said they hope to be done with the investigation by January 10th 2010.
Seems like they going to fly over there, interview people and find out more about the HAARP facility that's not to far from the incident.
Sorry the Videos are in Spanish but here it is anyway, just FYI.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com.../u/0/9kxNAeNJaqc

[edit on 18-12-2009 by magestyk7]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
S&F

There will be a lot of investigation and books and video and threads about this events.

but
If everybody say it comes from HAARP
before 1 week,
cause the problem have to be sold before christmas holidays,
they will say, oh no it's EISCAT,
our log are wrong, a hacker, blabla

I like Hackers story speculations

allways the same old stories

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Jaime Maussan is a tabloid style tv personality that has promoted known hoaxes even after the evidence comes to light that anything other than a hoax or mis-identification is the least probable conclusion.

So if you think a complete fool like him will investigate this properly, your part of the problem that plagues this very subject. His investigation will more than likely turn up anything other than the official explanation in favor of something absurd. But it is the absurd that keeps him going, and the legions of folks willing to embrace the absurd in the face of reality to keep their faith going strong.

I swear, it would be so much easier to get a portion of my brain removed so I could jump on board with this stuff and have more fun.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
All these events took place at the beginning of Dec and people that are serious about finding out the truth have to investigate the event.
You think it's because they want to make money by Dec 25th-Jan 2nd?
IT TOOK PLACE IN DECEMBER!

Also Jaime Maussan is a mexican reporter that has a 60 minutes FREE TV SHOW in mexico. You might not like him but I do and so do others around here. If you dont like his reports go WATCH FOX NEWS! I'm sure your Bill O'Reily and Hanity do their homeworks.
At least the guy has a UFO News show in TV, something we dont have here.

Why are you Trolls replying to this? Seriously?
It's NOT for YOU, but for the people that open minded and That believes the truth is out-there.

Now that I think about it. This website needs to have a BOOT/KICK people off option. It would be nice to discuss and have a conversation with same like minded people.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
you blame allready Maussan and his "scientist" team before they start

critics facts not people

Do you ignore the facts ?

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by magestyk7
All these events took place at the beginning of Dec and people that are serious about finding out the truth have to investigate the event.
You think it's because they want to make money by Dec 25th-Jan 2nd?
IT TOOK PLACE IN DECEMBER!

Also Jaime Maussan is a mexican reporter that has a 60 minutes FREE TV SHOW in mexico. You might not like him but I do and so do others around here. If you dont like his reports go WATCH FOX NEWS! I'm sure your Bill O'Reily and Hanity do their homeworks.
At least the guy has a UFO News show in TV, something we dont have here.

It's NOT for YOU, but for the people that open minded and That believes the truth is out-there.

Now that I think about it. This website needs to have a BOOT/KICK people off option. It would be nice to discuss and have a conversation with same like minded people.

Why do you call troll people that you don't even know?
For expressing disagreement with your take?
And WHO is Jaime Maussan?
Are you talking about THIS Jaime Maussan?

• CLAIM: Maussan claims the photo below was the best photo ever taken of a giant UFO in space.

FACT: The photo appearing in the October 6, 1997 issue of "Contacto Ovni Magazine" is actually that of a galaxy forming, not a UFO.

• CLAIM: Maussan claims 'Dr.Reed' UFO case is real and scientific evidence supports it. Maussan claims his alleged intelligence contacts within the military warned him that the case is real and very dangerous. Maussan takes 'Dr.Reed' on a national speaking tour of Mexico and creates a media campaign to promote the case. These speaking engagements sell out at many locations.

FACT: 'Dr.Reed' and his entire case have been exposed as a fraud. Maussan is challenged to produce his alleged scientific evidence and fails. Maussan and associates claim to have thoroughly investigated 'Dr.Reed' and to have established his claims, evidence, and witnesses. Claims of an alleged alien device being of extraterrestrial origin are never proven in spite of Maussan claiming the bunk device utilized advanced nano-technology. Not a grain of proof is ever forthcoming from Maussan to back any of his claims.

• CLAIM: Maussan was saying that UFO video shot from a helicopter in New York City was real and had been analyzed.

FACT: Video was a hoax produced by the Sci-Fi Channel.

• CLAIM: Publicly stated it had been confirmed that the comet Hale-Bopp was bringing giant motherships to evacuate the planet.

FACT: No mother ships, planet still here along with population. Hale-Bopp UFO hoax exposed as a fraud by Jeff Rense.

• CLAIM: Maussan said he had radar tapes confimrming presence of UFOs in Mexico's airspace.

FACT: To date, no such evidence has been brought forward.

• CLAIM: Maussan claims that he investigated a case where an airliner collided with a UFO in Mexico. Also claimed that "tons" of evidence and documents supported the case.

FACT: No evidence was ever produced.

• CLAIM: Promoted alleged alien photo as being real and impossible to replicate.

FACT: Photo was easily replicated. Maussan, in spite of being told it was fake prior to the story running at Rense.com, insisted the photo was genuine even after being told it was a fake.

• CLAIM: Maussan said there were gigantic UFO motherships orbiting the planet disguised as stars.

FACT: When asked for proof, Maussan exclaimed that was why the stars in the night sky moved - because they were UFOs!

See also

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
An excellent post by internos. I've heard of Maussan's antics before and was going to point out many of the facts you stated.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Bugger!

I do not post here much these days but Internos always gets in before me

That Jamie guy brings Ufology to the gutter level.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
nnevermind... too little bandwidth to correct all the mistakes from a crappy keyboard range.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by stanlee]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Nice post!

You know, I believe we were made by aliens and I believe we are being visited by them. I'm always searching for a new photo or video of UFOs/Aliens to find one that proves to me 100% they are real. Never found one. Will keep searching.

The thing is that I think people confuse what it means to have an open mind.

To have an open mind is not to blindly believe in anything. That is just as being close minded as not believing in anything.

To have an open mind you must be able to CHANGE your mind. So, if someone shows you a good movie of an UFO, if you have an open mind you will give it a chance of being real. But you must give it the same chance of being fake. Investigate, see what people talk about it and then reach your conclusions.

I used to love Coast to Coast am when I first found out about it. I didn't know such a radio show existed and was fascinated with all the topics. It was all so fresh to me! Then I listened some more... and some more... and realised there is a lot of BS going on in there. Still love George Noory and Art Bell.

When I first read this thread, I was like "Ok, lets see what those people come up with in their investigation.". The information Internos provided already gives me a bad feeling about this. Will still wait for the result of said investigation, though. Who knows, they could come up with at least one good new evidence even if their conclusion is outrageously wrong.

So, my two cents to the OP, keep an open mind, not only to beleive in this Maussan guy, but also to realise when he's full of BS. It worries me when you said he is doing something for free, because that sounds naive of your part, which is not good when you are trying ot be OPEN MINDED... Dude, wake up. Come on. People need to make money to survive. NOTHING is for free. If he doesnt make money in one way, he will have to make it another way. Believe me, he makes money out of this SOMEHOW. And that is not a bad thing. He needs to make money to keep going. Or there is no show.

Keep us posted on the result of his investigation. Still curious to see what they will find out!

[edit on 19-12-2009 by henriquefd]

[edit on 19-12-2009 by henriquefd]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by magestyk7

Want some cream with that humble pie?

You just got PWNED!

Uhh no actually this forum is for discussion of the subject, if you want everyone to agree with you and massage your ego, this ain't the place to be.

Bwahaha! Kick/boot option? What is this? IRC? Quick /msg Chanop and get those mean people who disagree with me booted! Let's Ping flood them too while we're at it!

You don't film UFO's in Pennsylvania do you?

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos

It is because of people like HIM, not because of people like IgnoreTheFacts, that
ufology is being taken as some joke.

[edit on 19/12/2009 by internos]

I don't agree with you internos: Ufology HAS NEVER been taken as a joke, period. As a
matter of fact Ufology is now living one of it‘s best times and the activity in this forum
proves it, the recent incidents in different countries prove it, the increase of spectacular
sightings proves it, do I need to say more? I could write all day providing facts.

FACT - Ufology has been taken and will be taken as a joke by skeptics and debunkers.
FACT -It's because of people like infamous Kentaro Mori who laughs off UFOs that
Ufology has been tried unsuccessfully to be ridiculized This guy also known as Moron
Mori is the perfect example of a modern villain who laughs off every single UFO witness
who reports a legitimate UFO sighting even if they are thousands all over the world.
And this is the guy who you admire and praise all the time? I don't get it internos,
frankly I don't get it. It's as simple as this: If you belive internos that UFOs are real
then Kentaro Mori will laugh at you. In any case is your opinion but please don't you
say again that Ufology has been taken as a joke, it isn't true and more than 50 years of
phenomena proves it. Fact. By the way please write Ufology with a capital letter, I think
the honor is deserved.

Thank you and Merry Xmas.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

UFOlogy is taken as a joke because of Reptilian influence.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
I don't agree with you internos: Ufology HAS NEVER been taken as a joke, period. As a
matter of fact Ufology is now living one of it‘s best times and the activity in this forum
proves it, the recent incidents in different countries prove it, the increase of spectacular
sightings proves it, do I need to say more? I could write all day providing facts.

I knew that i would have hurt you, and believe me when i say to you that i'm sorry for that: and thank you for being civil and polite in your post. UFOlogy is being now exploited as source of new ideas for Hollywoodian purposes, The Sun sells much more copies since started "covering" the UFO matter, and you KNOW that The Sun itself is devastating ufology, making we all look like a bunch of idiots.
The average people are not involved like us, they just can answer (IF and WHEN asked) either that they believe or they don't. Within research is even worse: If you make some mistake now, no one will forget you.
But if you share some video like the one of 2004 Mexican Air Force, everyone will forget about you. I bet that just a few people know the story of that footage here. And it's very FAR from being debunked, despite the flares explanation was made-up very well. See? There's nothing wrong with admitting to have been wrong on something. I make MANY mistakes, everyday. I've even bought the flares theory: ony after revisiting the case i've realized that the explanation was stretched to match the incident. It happens.

FACT - Ufology has been taken and will be taken as a joke by skeptics and debunkers.
FACT -It's because of people like infamous Kentaro Mori who laughs off UFOs that
Ufology has been tried unsuccessfully to be ridiculized This guy also known as Moron
Mori is the perfect example of a modern villain who laughs off every single UFO witness
who reports a legitimate UFO sighting even if they are thousands all over the world.
And this is the guy who you admire and praise all the time? I don't get it internos,
frankly I don't get it. It's as simple as this: If you belive internos that UFOs are real
then Kentaro Mori will laugh at you. In any case is your opinion but please don't you

Yes, i DO believe that we have been, ARE and will be visited, and frankly don't think that Kentaro Mori will laugh at me because i believe that we are NOT ALONE: i will ask him, thoug, and i promise i will post here his reply unless he's contrary to its publication on ATS: i have nothing to hide. As you know, i live in a Country where people have been burned at the stake for just THINKING what we were not alone in the universe, and don't think that many things are changed, since the Pope is still there.
I like the people who look for some possible explanation to events, not just because they use their brains, but because to rule out every mundane explanation is one of the MANY step to do ibefore calling something "UFO". To get rid of garbage is an ordinary activity, same goes for UFOlogy: keeep cleaning and the sooner or the later you will get that gem

And Kentaro Mori is great researcher, you may disagree with some of his conclusions, but the man spends time and efforts in order to get as close as possible to the truth, and shares it all for FREE.

I wish you Marry Cristmas

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos

I wish you Marry Cristmas

Buona Festa, Buon Natale e Felice anno Nuovo internos!

Great work

[edit on 19-12-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Now theres a man with direction. Internos's posts/threads are something I follow and you have a lot of passion which gives people here some insight into UFOLOGY... your right, you have to clean up the garbage before you get to the gem and maybe people like you and JKROG should get a evening slot on ATS TV.....

Have you ever been close to finding the gem yet Internos...?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by magestyk7

G'day magetsyk7

I truly think that Mussain's uncaring, flippant approach to Ufology is doing all of us no good at all.

Mussain should either.....

Start to really care about the quality of that which he is presenting, or.....

Get out of this whole space.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

new topics

top topics

join