It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill O'Reilly attacks 9/11 victim's son

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

this is why i HATE the MSM.

Telling the son of a victim to shut up? not let his views be aired? screw you Bill!

Bill didn't even let him finish speaking!

Just.... wow...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

This is very Bill O

Also a very old vid, I thought the kid handled himself pretty good

against the nutbar O"Reilly

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
this made me want to punch my computer screen. how dare he talk to him like that and then try to use his parents against him when he doesn't even KNOW THEM!?

right wing propaganda, they will say anything, do anything to make them look right!

There is no emoticon that can express the anger i felt watching this.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Seen this a while ago!!! Thanks for the fLaShBaCk>~

I hate Bill O'Reilly. Complete rectum exit.
I am a peaceful and loving person, but this guy can somehow
get me to feel a real hatred. I wish him ill-will and suffering.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

yea, as you can tell, i felt (feel) the same way!

OMG this guy doesn't deserve to be on a news network.

HOW DARE HE SAY THAT TO A VICTIMS SON!?!?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
like the rapper says Kill'O'Reilly i hate this pathetic excuse for a news reporter he should be fired at the very least

[edit on 31-12-2009 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
bill is a *sshole, i haven't watch his show in years. anybody that has a different opinion than he has, should simply refuse to go on his show. he's there to inflate his own ego and arrogance, so why bother. people that watch him, and actually care about what he is saying, i don't care about.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The guy is going on the Bill O'Reily show.. who IS in fact a Right Wing nut job and expects to be treated with respect? Please.

They should throw them in a ring together with bats. It's a win win situation.

Ct Nut job- Eliminated

Right Wing Idiot - Eliminated

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Bill is possessed and doesnt have a clue about his irrational actions

Look into his eyes

His mind is divided and conquered

does he have any children.

Here is a man who could make a stand and difference with his power yet has become worse than his owners

a god above men in his own mind, how much good, given his opportunity, could he have given to right the wrongs .

The power to choose,freely offered, .

may he realize what HE has been given....to lead or fall into the trap offered .

resolve this new decade BILL......your choice.....lead bravely...or fail miseably

"do not heed".....there is no luggage rack on the hearse

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Anyone who lets them self be influenced by "Oreally" ( Pun intended ) is a loon.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Hmmm wouldn't that be like 30% of the US population? (Guesstimate)

heh, great, were surrounded by loons...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
right wing propaganda, they will say anything, do anything to make them look right!

Unfortunately, so will the left wing.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky
I hate Bill O'Reilly. Complete rectum exit.
I am a peaceful and loving person, but this guy can somehow
get me to feel a real hatred. I wish him ill-will and suffering.

Peaceful and loving person? Sorry, what you are is a hypocrite. You can't be "peaceful and loving" yet, wish someone ill will and suffering.

I think Bill is an ass-hat (tho his "F**k it, we'll do it live" meltdown was pretty funny), but I'm not wishing anything bad to happen to him.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
In my opinion, bill o’reily is nothing more than a proven pathological lair scumbag who spews venom against all truths. O’reily is simply evil, he hates America, he hates freedom, he hates all truths, and he supports a treasonous criminal cartel that was behind in pulling off a false flag operation. In my opinion, people who support that garbage are ignorant.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I watch Bill O'Reilly every night!

I tried watching the video but as soon as Stuart Smalley showed up I had to turn it off.

This kid deserved to be slammed.

Stupidity is not a conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

hahaha yea, unfortunately thats true.

thats why i hate the MSM, right or left wing. its all watered down brainwashing crap.

I am glad i turned off my TV a long time ago.

I may turn in on here and there to watch a good show, but other than that, its a useless piece of crap.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

hahaha Bill is a sleazeball.

I always knew he was a sleazeball, its just this video, wow... how can he talk to someone like that, and not even hear their side of the story. isnt that why he was on the show, to have his story heard? no... wait, thats right, Bill wanted him on there so he could tear him to pieces and not let him speak, and make THIS KID look like a loon.

its still pissing me off. I hate Bill oriely, he is a small piece to this dynamic web of inflated ignorance.

Whoever watches him, and enjoys or agrees to what he says, needs to turn off the TV, and do something else. this guy is not good for your perception of whats going on in the world. if anything, he may turn you into a loon like himself.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

I wouldn’t even call o’reily human he is one big disappointed to News media. Can we say propaganda, o’reily is a sleaze bag he makes the “National Enquire” look creditable. I watched his spewing, venomous, hateful ignorant TV show once, and I will never waste my intelligent on watching a pathological lair full of rage and ignorance who sold his soul for blood money. I watched the video in your post the man is sick and needs to be put in a loony bin and injected with Zoloft.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by impressme]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

hahaha Bill is a sleazeball.

I always knew he was a sleazeball, its just this video, wow... how can he talk to someone like that, and not even hear their side of the story. isnt that why he was on the show, to have his story heard? no... wait, thats right, Bill wanted him on there so he could tear him to pieces and not let him speak, and make THIS KID look like a loon.

its still pissing me off. I hate Bill oriely, he is a small piece to this dynamic web of inflated ignorance.

Whoever watches him, and enjoys or agrees to what he says, needs to turn off the TV, and do something else. this guy is not good for your perception of whats going on in the world. if anything, he may turn you into a loon like himself.

It appears that you're taking Bill O'Reilly way more seriously than you should.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Cost of new batteries for my wireless KB 7$

Internet connection $45

This image in my head of O'riely on Zoloft, and other various 'Happy pills.'... priceless

Damn, this guy is just plain garbage. If anyone is a right/left/center nut, is people like him Who promote it, then attack when they try...

Hy*Cough*pocrite!

[edit on 12/31/2009 by ugie1028]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join