It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill O'Reilly attacks 9/11 victim's son

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_skepticc
I agree with Bill, this kids obviously confused about the world, his life, his fathers life. Understand that the United States goverment did not kill or attack people on 9/11, 19 hijackers did it, and all from the taliban in afghanistan who allowied them to rest, train, and plot the attacks from there. I will never understand how people can be so blind and confused, was the Bush administration perfect?..nope..however Bush stood up and dealt with these morons, like Sadam, and the taliban, even when the left bashed him daily, he didn't stop, he kep on.

Hmmm...really 19 hijackers??? That's interesting because, I would assume that out of the 19 hijackers that attacked the U.S. on 911, that 19 out of 19 would currently be dead. Could you explain this little item to me???

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.the7thfire.com...

If 7 of the 19 hijackers are still alive, then um.................Nevermind. What was that about being "BLIND AND CONFUSED AGAIN???

Oh, and by the way...The Taliban aren't the one's that supposedly attacked us.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

Originally posted by Mr_skepticc
I agree with Bill, this kids obviously confused about the world, his life, his fathers life. Understand that the United States goverment did not kill or attack people on 9/11, 19 hijackers did it, and all from the taliban in afghanistan who allowied them to rest, train, and plot the attacks from there. I will never understand how people can be so blind and confused, was the Bush administration perfect?..nope..however Bush stood up and dealt with these morons, like Sadam, and the taliban, even when the left bashed him daily, he didn't stop, he kep on.

Hmmm...really 19 hijackers??? That's interesting because, I would assume that out of the 19 hijackers that attacked the U.S. on 911, that 19 out of 19 would currently be dead. Could you explain this little item to me???

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.the7thfire.com...

If 7 of the 19 hijackers are still alive, then um.................Nevermind. What was that about being "BLIND AND CONFUSED AGAIN???

Oh, and by the way...The Taliban aren't the one's that supposedly attacked us.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

What you are doing here is typical of truthers. You drag up old reports arising from the confusion of immediately post 9/11 and keep regurgitating it.

Surely you know this hi-jackers alive stuff was debunked yonks ago ?

www.911myths.com...

No wonder you truthers are mired in a never ending morass.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I used to think FOX was better. Not perfect but an improvement. Until I witnessed the job they did on Ron Paul when he was running for President. The polls would show that Ron Paul won a debate and they would deny it. Brainwashing the average imbecile into voting for the status quo candidates.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join