It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill O'Reilly attacks 9/11 victim's son

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
O'Reilly is worse than a sleezeball, or liar--he is a fraud--and, his so-called anger at others whom he opposes is all for show, in order to try and convince those watching, that those who stand against the view that our country's[our government's] motives and actions, especially when it comes to fighting various wars, is honorable, and righteous, are all dead-wrong 'pinheads', or worse--traitors--

--I felt so sorry for that poor young man, having himself so brutally treated, and interrupted, then slandered, before he could even explain his views, and why he believed as he did, as well as having a stranger, such as O'Reilly, use his own parents against him--how outrageous!

I've tried warning my family members against trusting that O'Reilly truly has our best interests at heart in this country, but it's been tough, since they want to believe that our country's government is "still" run by upstanding, good-hearted, and honorable men, as well as women--but, from what I've been learning, our government has long been run by people who are nothing like what they publicly portray themselves as being--

--the corruption started at the 'head', and worked it's way down, all the way to the lowliest representative, until, by now, it's so gangrenous, it little resembles it's own created, robust public image, in actuality--and, it's fatal infection is finally affecting the entire nation, almost to the point of it's death--and, that's just for starters...so, may God have mercy...amen.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrymomma
reply to post by CTBAPRBR

I think the only people who will pass by a long post like that are those that don't really care about learning anything, just reacting to a situation.

Keep comin' Spart, I'll keep reading them ^_^.

Thanks.

On topic!
I have tried time and again to watch O'Reilly but he just ends up making me mad. He's such a bully. The very first time I saw him cut off a mic I thought I was going to throw my television out the window. You can have a good debate with someone if you think you are the only right one in the debate. But the debate turns sour when the only words out of your mouth are "you are wrong" and not any constructive words of why you believe you are right.

That's the tactic if an inexperienced debater, to state someone is wrong, all the time, which is what Bill O'Reilly has perfected.

Don't waste a perfectly good television over Bill O'Reilly.

That's giving in to being agitated by his verbal terrorism.

And when he points his finger......

I don't watch him enough to know he does that, but it sounds like a schoolyard bully.

I switch channels when I see him come on, I'm not wasting my time.

I know he could not agitate me, then again, I'm a bully buster.

I would have grabbed his finger and broke it off if he wagged it in my face....or at least I would have daydreamed about it over and over again

I would much rather take his finger and shove it up his real "mouth".

Then break it off.

Watch, the hot air that could not escape would make his head swell more than it already has and he might just explode.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Mr O'Reilly reacted this way out of fear. I pity him and his kind. It just won't go away will it. They feel the noose tightening.

They are realising that right thinking people will not simply accept the views and opinions that are fed to us by the MSM anymore. We look at the evidence and decide for ourselves who is telling the TRUTH.

No amount of browbeating will change our minds. What will change our mind is open honest evidence.

It's not too much to ask is it?

it would be so simple to clear up all these doubts that an ever growing number of people have.

For example they could just publish ALL the footage of the airliner hitting the Pentagon, what could be easier, All that footage that was collected for evidence from many many cameras would clear things up so easily, if they published it ALL of course. So why keep it hidden?... unless you've got something to hide, which of course they have.

The real evidence is hidden away from the people. But it would be wouldn't it, because when that evidence comes to light, which it will, the American and other governments will be held to account.

That young man knows that his father was murdered by Americans. That is the TRUTH. It is horrific, insane, and beyond the comprehension of right thinking people. But sadly, IT IS THE TRUTH.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Unregistered

Great addition!
what a nut-bar.

Imagine if Obama flipped out because his teleprompter wasn't working. but damn, this shows you how unstable this guy is. wow.

silly O'riely, you should take a vacation, and a long walk off a short pier.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
All people who do like oreilly must know that he uses the same magic that hitler used to lure the German people. A cheap magic... that simple people don't get.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by CTBAPRBR]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I dont really understand why I keep seeing "Bill O'Reilly," "News," and "Journalist/Reporter" in the same paragraphs, let alone in the same sentence (Fox News isnt really news, so it doesnt count.)

Bill is an entertainer first and foremost. He may not even believe half of the crap he spews. His entire show is based on you either really loving him or really, really hating him.

Whats worse is the free advertising he is getting from threads like this. I bet he gets an annual bonus for every hate thread about him on the internet.

ps. The only acceptable reason to watch his show is if you doing Jagermeister shots every time he says, "Shut up!" because Jerry Springer is doing a sex makeover show and there is absolutely zero chance of a fight.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I wish suffering upon Bill O'Reilly. Not because I disagree with him, but there is something overtly wrong with the way he treated this kid that completely enraged me.

Sean Hannity and O'Reilly are the 2010 version of Ministers of Propaganda. They spread lies, hate, and fear on a nightly basis.

But the sheep keep watching!

[edit on 1-1-2010 by Societalgnorance]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Societalgnorance
I wish suffering upon Bill O'Rielly. Not because I disagree with him, but there is something overtly wrong with the way he treated this kid that completely enraged me.

Sean Hannity and O'Rielly are the 2010 version of Ministers of Propaganda. They spread lies, hate, and fear on a nightly basis.

Right! So many lies that their ratings are through the roof and no one has held them accountable for these lies including the White House.

The Glick interview was staged. Glick was coached. Click accepted the interview for the sole purpose of trying to discredit Fox News and O'Reilly.

He knew what he was in for and he knew what O'Reilly was going to ask him about. There is no story here. O'Reilly was not exposed because everyone expected the results.

This whole event is like dropping off a Crip inside of a Blood neighborhood and then crying foul when the crip gets the snot knocked out of him.

Keep up the good work Fox dissenters, the more you push and the more you hate just creates a larger viewer base for Fox. The moderate liberals are slowly beginning to abandon ship as they are waking from hype induced Obama coma.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by jibeho]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
This clip makes me proud to be British, and that doesn't happen very often.

Why proud?

Because I can say with absolute confidence that if he had been in Britain, and had treated a 9/11 relative like that here, he would literally have been hounded out of the country under heavy police protection before the night was over.

This guy is the scum of the Earth. What he did and still does is disgusting. But there's something that concerns me more. I just can't get my head round why Americans from coast to coast, both democrat and republican were not outraged and up in arms after this personal attack. This fact concerns me very much. I hadn't realised how strong the brainwashing of the majority of the US populus had become.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

Originally posted by Societalgnorance
I wish suffering upon Bill O'Rielly. Not because I disagree with him, but there is something overtly wrong with the way he treated this kid that completely enraged me.

Sean Hannity and O'Rielly are the 2010 version of Ministers of Propaganda. They spread lies, hate, and fear on a nightly basis.

Right! So many lies that their ratings are through the roof and no one has held them accountable for these lies including the White House.

The Glick interview was staged. Glick was coached. Click accepted the interview for the sole purpose of trying to discredit Fox News and O'Reilly.

He knew what he was in for and he knew what O'Reilly was going to ask him about. There is no story here. O'Reilly was not exposed because everyone expected the results.

This whole event is like dropping off a Crip inside of a Blood neighborhood and then crying foul when the crip gets the snot knocked out of him.

Keep up the good work Fox dissenters, the more you push and the more you hate just creates a larger viewer base for Fox. The moderate liberals are slowly beginning to abandon ship as they are waking from hype induced Obama coma.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by jibeho]

It makes sense that the more lies he tells the bigger his base becomes.
People don't watch Fox to get their news. They watch it so they can be told what to think.
Ignorance breeds after all.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Real truth. He and those like him are what makes the world a filthy place to live.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by libertytoall]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
This O'Reilly guy makes a complete ass of himself...FOX should really consider to give this guy the boot......without pension.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
It seems O'rielly really believes the propaganda about Al Quada.
Al Quada was created in the 80's by CIA to fight the Russians.
Now they connect everything to Al Quada to continue their "war on terror"

BBC: Al Quada does not exist

The underwear bomber was staged

Al Qaida is a fantasy

Terrorism is not an act of war according to the constitution, and UN article 51 that says you can only attack another country if they attack you militarily

[edit on 2-1-2010 by conar]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Angus123

So, do you think the Glick interview was staged as a set up? He boasted of watching past interviews to practice for Bill. Even used a stopwatch.

Don't be so dim. All of the hate on this thread sounds identical. You all have the same marching orders. Yet no one comments on the fact that Glick knew what he was getting into and he knew what to expect from Bill. If he didn't, he is far dumber than I would give him credit for.

Once again, if the lies were so prevalent on Fox they would be held accountable.

Franken simply explains away this inability to hold them accountable by stating that Bill is too crazy to sue. Really??
Give me an effing break. If the lefties actually had a case it would stand up in court

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Some people believe Jonas lived 3 days inside of a whale, good faitful people always find a way around the true.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by CTBAPRBR
reply to post by jibeho

Some people believe Jonas lived 3 days inside of a whale, good faitful people always find a way around the true.

I was unaware that the Jonas brothers' tour bus was called "The Whale". Thanks for the info. I was not expecting Hollywood trivia on this thread. I guess ATS is interchangeable with TMZ nowadays. I think most people on ATS and now getting their news from TMZ , E and MTV anyway.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

"putting the spin on things like the exorcist"

that doesn't make any sense what so ever.

Anyone who wishes death upon someone else simply because of politics deserves no respect.

Be careful what you wish for too, Karma can be a mother F*****

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

So, do you think the Glick interview was staged as a set up? He boasted of watching past interviews to practice for Bill. Even used a stopwatch.

Don't be so dim. All of the hate on this thread sounds identical. You all have the same marching orders. Yet no one comments on the fact that Glick knew what he was getting into and he knew what to expect from Bill. If he didn't, he is far dumber than I would give him credit for.

Once again, if the lies were so prevalent on Fox they would be held accountable.

Franken simply explains away this inability to hold them accountable by stating that Bill is too crazy to sue. Really??
Give me an effing break. If the lefties actually had a case it would stand up in court

Yes, he should have known better than to go on Fox.
But you can claim it's a news network on the level from now till doomsday but that doesn't make it true. It's sole purpose is being the mouthpiece of the right.

And lets be honest... deep down you know it.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angus123

Yes, he should have known better than to go on Fox.
But you can claim it's a news network on the level from now till doomsday but that doesn't make it true. It's sole purpose is being the mouthpiece of the right.

And lets be honest... deep down you know it.

The only difference between Fox and CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, NBC, ABC and CBS is that Fox reports mainly from the right but never hesitates to present opposing opinions during most of its programs. In the land of mainstream media broadcasting, Fox is the turd in the liberal punchbowl. Everyone is always trying to pick them out. This nation needs and demands an alternative and accurate NEWS and OPINION source.

I won't even waste my time picking on the obscene bias of all of the other networks during the campaign and ever since. Luckily however, some of these reporters are starting to lose their taste for Obama and are starting to see the truth.

All of the cable networks combine news programming with Commentary to fill 24hr. air time and to gain ratings. Bill O'Reilly would be in the commentary classification along with Olbermann, Maddow, Matthews et al.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
So, I've looked at the many replies. There are some pretty vast differences here between the posters and their opinions of O'Reilly, that's for sure.

My opinion is this, no matter which side of the isle you fall on, be it left, or right; you may just want to consider that Mainstream Media will perform any stunt in order to maintain YOU as the audience so that they can still sell you as a commodity to advertisers. News has become tabloid oriented and there are thousands of studies that have confirmed this little fact. The MAIN GOAL of an industry (no matter what the industry) resides in market oriented approach of "supply and demand."

Have you ever wondered why tabloid markets such as the "Enquirer, or the SUN" can still exist when 90% of the fodder that they feed you is completely fabricated? If there were no demand, there wouldn't be a supply. Now, trickle that perspective into the mainstream media, who has figured out this VERY SAME QUOTIENT. Tabloid media does not require proof, it does not require hard facts, it simply provides opinions that can be looped continuously and spun in any direction that hooks the audience. The "LEFT" has their version of tabloid journalism and the "Right" does the same respectively. If you give media of this variety your attention, then you play right into the game that is set up for both sides to win on profits at the expense of "YOU" the taxpayer. And if you do some digging, you'll find that many of the left and right sides are all lobbied and owned by the same corporations that shape current political atmospheres and are responsible for much of our current lawmaking body decisions on trade and foreign policy.

They're giving you exactly what you've asked for. Right now we're living in a false "reality show" environment that can trivialize important events (war, economy, and the passing of laws that infringe on freedoms) while numbing our minds with diversions of the mundane (Michael Jackson, American Idol, reality shows) By the way, have you gotten your daily dose of fear??? Hmmmm...I wonder where the "terror alert" bar is today...Would it be "orange" or a far juicier "Red?" Succulent, isn't it???

Don't consume their non-sense whether it be on the left or the right. Forge your own opinions based off of researched information, and don't simply look for the information that reinforces your own beliefs. Media Literacy is very important so that one can sift through various consistencies and inconsistencies within a story and find commonalities, or a lack thereof. Propaganda is very prevalent in our society, so, its important that you are aware that there are specific agendas in every message that we receive and that its rare to actually find anything that is "fair and balanced." NPR is about the most objective source that you can get...however, every once in awhile, you'll still catch partisan slants.

Quit consuming their McDonald's version of the truth (MSM) because its very design is to feed an addiction and to whore the audience out to advertisers. You're bought and sold daily just like cattle.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join