It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill O'Reilly attacks 9/11 victim's son

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Stupidity is not a conspiracy.

Hmm...i think you may provide proof to contradict that....

This kid did nothing to 'deserve being slammed'. He didn't say Bush planned 9/11....Bill O' Reilly put those words in his mouth with the typica no spin zone 'spin' fox news style.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by oatie
of all the people who are senselessly killed for various reasons why is this motherf****** still alive if someone assassinated him i wouldn't be the least bit vengeful id be thankful what ever agency wants to detain or prosecute me for saying that go ahead it is my right as a citizen of this nation to wish he was dead. the world would be better off cheers

why wish death upon someone simply for their politics? Is this Ancient Rome all over again?

Do you realize that when you say thoughtless things like that, that you sound identical to the idiots on the TV?...the exact same ones you're wishing death upon?

[edit on 1-1-2010 by Snarf]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Bill'O isn't, despite what people would believe, a reliable news anchor. He's also a bullheaded and domineering douche.

In all seriousness, a few decades back I would have happily been a republican but the parties been hijacked by nutjobs.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48
reply to post by ugie1028

This is very Bill O

Also a very old vid, I thought the kid handled himself pretty good

against the nutbar O"Reilly

So is worthless for being old ???

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
I watch Bill O'Reilly every night!

I tried watching the video but as soon as Stuart Smalley showed up I had to turn it off.

This kid deserved to be slammed.

Stupidity is not a conspiracy.

O'reilly is at the wrong place, he should host his program down there in southwest redneck states.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
First and foremost Glick knew exactly what he was doing prior to this interview. This was a complete set up by the left to bait O'Reilly so that they could use his response as fodder for their meek effort at destroying Fox News.

Glick was coached. He even said he watched and studied past interviews. Give me a break. He opened himself up to this and is now nothing but a crying baby.

Boo F*%$&^%$ Hoo. Glick is an embarrassment to the families of the victims.

I would be surprised if Glick is not a troller and baiter here on ATS.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by jibeho]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Hi Friend I want to give you a advice : stop with the longs posts, people will just pass by yours messages ok

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I would be surprised if Glick is not a troller and baiter here on ATS.

Kettle....Pot.....you know the saying.

The fact of the matter is Glick exposed O'Reilly for what he truly is.
The fact of the matter is Glick spoke the truth that the same people who attacked us were trained by the same people our Government trained.

And for speaking the truth, he's ridiculed.

My disdain for the far left aside for the purposes of this post:

The far right has a laughable history of yelling at the top of their lungs when they know they've been ideologically destroyed.

Name calling, swearing, threats, taunts, and yelling.

Anyone willing to adhere themselves as a 'conservative' a 'republican' a 'liberal' or 'democrat' deserves exactly what they get.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by Snarf]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Bill is worthless vermin. Every time I see him, I want to load up the bolt action 06. He acts like a spoiled little girl and has his head so far up the neocon's rectal hole he can taste their food before they do. Put him in a caged death match or an honest debate with a four year old quadraplegic with downs syndrome and he would lose every time.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf

He didn't say Bush planned 9/11....

Which is why this thread belongs in the poitics section, and not the 9/11 forum.

This interview was about the kid being anti-war, and his reasons for being so.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Billo is your typical right-wing scumbag who tries to pose himself off as an independent. Why all the rough treatment? Why are these conservatives always being confrontational and denigrating to others who do not share their opinion?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Dude, I love Bill O'Reilly.

He makes everyone a dumbass while I can go and take the best jobs and positions in society.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

'O reilly has to be one of the biggest tossers on TV.

I'm surprised someone hasn't whacked him by now.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThorinOak
In all seriousness, a few decades back I would have happily been a republican but the parties been hijacked by nutjobs.

I was a republican a decade back. But, thanks to these nutjobs, I have found a home in the libertarian party.

As far as Bill is concerned: F*CK IT, WE'LL DO IT LIVE!!!!!!!

That's all we have to hear from this nice "Christian" man to know he is more a nutter than I.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

So Ugie, I understand the thesis that both the left/liberal press and the right/conservative-neoconservative press are two sides of the plot to manipulation information in this country, and are just extremes to disguise what is going on. So in 21st century America, will Internet be a viable replacement with sites like ATS and others? If you shy away from news sources on TV, is this your replacement?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Oh to be locked in a room with that O'Reilly s.o.b. for 10 minutes! I've come across more than a few just like him, and all proved to be nothing more than loud mouthed bullying cowards, if someone stepped forward to take a round out of them. I'm not saying this is the right way to handle these creeps, but it does shut them up. O'Reilly must be so proud of himself, but some day he'll pick on the wrong person and learn the hard way that paybacks are indeed a b****!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CTBAPRBR

I think the only people who will pass by a long post like that are those that don't really care about learning anything, just reacting to a situation.

Keep comin' Spart, I'll keep reading them ^_^.

On topic!
I have tried time and again to watch O'Reilly but he just ends up making me mad. He's such a bully. The very first time I saw him cut off a mic I thought I was going to throw my television out the window. You can have a good debate with someone if you think you are the only right one in the debate. But the debate turns sour when the only words out of your mouth are "you are wrong" and not any constructive words of why you believe you are right.

And when he points his finger......

I would have grabbed his finger and broke it off if he wagged it in my face....or at least I would have daydreamed about it over and over again

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsoul2009
Billo is your typical right-wing scumbag who tries to pose himself off as an independent. Why all the rough treatment? Why are these conservatives always being confrontational and denigrating to others who do not share their opinion?

Bill doesn't have an "opinion." He promotes an agenda, or more ominously, has a role in someone else's agenda...good work if you can find it.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Both Parties are just 2 sides of the same coin. I don't consider either party conservative. A conservative conserves. Instead, Bush and his party found ways of going into debt faster than ever when they were in power. I voted for Ron Paul as the lesser of 2 evils is still evil.

O'Reilly is simply a 'status quo' enforcer. He impinges on his guests and if they disagree with him he doesn't let them get their views out over the air. He's tall and intimidating so if you don't know how to 'physically fight' this could add to his attack. I was impressed when he went to Iraq and aggressively interviewed one of Saddam's sons. I wouldn't do something like that but it only proves how poor his judgment is.

If he started pointing his finger at me like that I would point right back at him and mock him. They might edit that out though. I notice he doesn't debate bulldogs like Alex Jones.

style="height: 344px; width: 425px"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/7l6LRxlx-W4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344">

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CTBAPRBR
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Hi Friend I want to give you a advice : stop with the longs posts, people will just pass by yours messages ok

Sorry to hear you think people will ignore that.

If they choose to do that, they choose to do that.

That is not going to stop me from posting lenghty posts.

They have the right to ignore them, just like I have the right to ignore Bill O'Reilly.

He's nothing more than a verbal bully.

Bullies equal terrorists to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join