It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We will not live in heaven, But on a Paradise Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
So for all of you Christians out there who think when you die you go to heaven, sorry your wrong, heres why

1. god created this earth so that humans could enjoy living on it forever. He wanted the earth always to be inhabited by righteous, happy people. (Psalm 115:16; Isaiah 45:18) The earth will never be destroyed; it will last forever.—Psalm 104:5; Ecclesiastes 1:4

2. The Bible clearly speaks of a future paradise on earth. For example, the prophet Isaiah described the earth and its inhabitants in this way: “They will certainly build houses and have occupancy; and they will certainly plant vineyards and eat their fruitage. They will not build and someone else have occupancy; they will not plant and someone else do the eating. For like the days of a tree will the days of my people be; and the work of their own hands my chosen ones will use to the full.” (Isaiah 65:21, 22) The Jews, to whom God gave these promises, were certain that their land—indeed, the whole earth—would one day become a paradise for mankind’s everlasting benefit.

3.why would god create an earth just for us to live on for a short while? and then have it be destroyed and we all go float in the clouds?

[edit on 31-12-2009 by l neXus l]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

I believe this.

There will be a new heaven and a new earth.

[edit on 123131p://bThursday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
i honestly can say nobody i have ever known believes this, everyone tells me im crazy, for myself i would much rather stay here on the earth, once it has been completely, fixed. floating around with wings doesnt really appeal to me.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
sure, let's put an end to all currencies, live as a species and terraform this place. easy.

by the way. are you open to the possibility that this god also created other earths just like this one around the universe?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaden_x
sure, let's put an end to all currencies, live as a species and terraform this place. easy.

by the way. are you open to the possibility that this god also created other earths just like this one around the universe?

yes actually im very open to that possiblity, why is there a gian magnificent universe if there is only one place to live in it?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by l neXus l
So for all of you Christians out there who think when you die you go to heaven, sorry your wrong, heres why

1. god created this earth so that humans could enjoy living on it forever. He wanted the earth always to be inhabited by righteous, happy people. (Psalm 115:16; Isaiah 45:18) The earth will never be destroyed; it will last forever.—Psalm 104:5; Ecclesiastes 1:4

2. The Bible clearly speaks of a future paradise on earth. For example, the prophet Isaiah described the earth and its inhabitants in this way: “They will certainly build houses and have occupancy; and they will certainly plant vineyards and eat their fruitage. They will not build and someone else have occupancy; they will not plant and someone else do the eating. For like the days of a tree will the days of my people be; and the work of their own hands my chosen ones will use to the full.” (Isaiah 65:21, 22) The Jews, to whom God gave these promises, were certain that their land—indeed, the whole earth—would one day become a paradise for mankind’s everlasting benefit.

3.why would god create an earth just for us to live on for a short while? and then have it be destroyed and we all go float in the clouds?

[edit on 31-12-2009 by l neXus l]

A Jahovan Brother I see nice visual friend.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
jahoven brother? whats that LOL

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

There will be a new heaven and a new earth.

After December 21, 2012.

Welcome to the New Age.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
what does welcome to the new age mean in application to this post?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

i honestly can say nobody i have ever known believes this, everyone tells me im crazy, for myself i would much rather stay here on the earth, once it has been completely, fixed. floating around with wings doesnt really appeal to me.

They don't?

Then they didn't read their Bible.

Rev, 7

15Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

16They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

17For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them

1 And I saw a New Heaven and a New Earth: for the first Heaven and the first Earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the Holy City, New Jerusalem, coming down from God out of Heaven, prepared as a Bride adorned for her Husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of Heaven saying, Behold, the Tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Behold, the Tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
it's always good to be open minded i guess.

i just don't understand how people can follow this book and believe in all the magical things written in it but when it comes to the real world, only believe what they see for themselves.

for this place to be changed to a heaven we'll have to see some real magic happen, or do it ourselves. either way, the chances of either one are not looking very good.

we'll probably have a better chance waiting a little longer until we can visit other earths. maybe then people will see the bigger picture and realize we don't need to suffer on this little rock forever.

we'll literally be out there, in the "Heavens".

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

jahoven brother? whats that LOL

Jehovahn sorry excuse the spelling transfer no disrespect

Jehovahn Brother

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
and by the way im NOT a Jehovas Witness

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
if your a Mormon you believe you can Become a God and create your own world.

now that is a great religion!!! LOL

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The size of the New Jerusalem, a perfect cube,

it is 1375 miles, it is also 1375 miles high.

So what is this that is to come down from the heavens?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

i dont understand your question

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

i dont understand your question

What do you think the New Jerusalem night be?

I think it is the mother ship.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
i think it is the Earth in its entirety

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Understood, you do carry views like a witness though either way nice visual.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
This is a mormon concept. Since you say you are not JW... My guess is you are LDS?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join