It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We will not live in heaven, But on a Paradise Earth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

There would still be duality though...so how is that paradise?

How could there ever be perfection in a physical world?

Physical worlds exists with the law of cause and effect. Are you saying the Earth wouldnt have Earthquakes, storms, fires, floods, ect??

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Well, if people's consciousness were more in tune with the needs of the living organism that we live on, Leo, there probably would not be those things. That's just my personal opinion.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
You see,Leo, much of what is occurring in the world today is a product of the defunct consciousness that humanity is currently functioning with.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Well, if people's consciousness were more in tune with the needs of the living organism that we live on, Leo, there probably would not be those things. That's just my personal opinion.

And with all due respect and thanks for sharing thoughts...I still think a physical Universe will have duality. The Universe is always changing, the Earth itself is always changing. I think heaven is most defiantly not a psychical experience as in 'matter' and 'flesh'.

Even if the Earth began anew...and all the beings on it knew how to live in harmony with the Universe....would there not be birth anymore? Pain? Sorrow? These things tempt a soul to blame something for their hurt, these things can make a physical being bitter and loose hope. Being in separate bodies created greed and pride. Being different races and nations created the same attributes also. I see us going on and doing much much more then just being on Earth for eternity.

Just imo, as always....thanks for the responses, always love a great discussion with others!!

Sleep awaits me....

LV

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

What you quote from the bible is correct but stop and look around you how many righteous and happy people do you see ?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I may be wrong, but I sense a distaste for Jehovah's Witnesses. Could someone elaborate on this for me? Just curious.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TDark

You'll find a lot of that, not just here, but in the general populace. Most people disdain JWs for going house to house proselytizing. My dad used to say, "If I want to hear a sermon, by God, I'll go to church."
Many folks feel that way.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TDark

I welcomed JW into my home every time they came.

But they didnt like that I gave my thoughts back to them, even though I was very kind.

This happened every Wednesday for about 6 months. The majority of their 'preaching' was trying to get me to see that 'satan' was very real. They just couldnt understand why I didnt see their point of view...but still showed love to them either way.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

I do not know how the Creator will bring it all about and make it all happen. But I do have faith that he is able to keep me until that day.

I believe when we die we go back to the [mother] earth and our soul goes back to God. I believe during the resurrection we will be awakened and brought back with our soul in a spiritual form. We will live forever in peace and love in a new earth.

This new earth will be provided to us be the Creator and will be PERFECT in every way. "Every tear will be wiped away". Nothing can go wrong with the New Earth, as the Lord will control and oversee it.

That's my part on it however simple it may seem, it surely is not. Only the Lord knows how he can make it all happen. But my faith says it is so.

Shalom,
Grandma

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Grandma

What about the rest of the Universe, ya know, the things that had a part in actually creating earth to be what it is?

Does the rest of the Universe that exists with laws of cause and effect just fall away?

This is the very reason why one has to know from spirit and flesh...because if they dont, they will remain in a world of flesh, still needing to discern between the two things.

I see alot of souls not ready to leave earth. Not that its bad...to see this...but it just is what it is.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
well, the thing is, that i believe, is that the world will physically become a paradise, and im not bashing on JW but god will save the righteous, not just JW because they think that you have to become JW to be saved

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join