It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We will not live in heaven, But on a Paradise Earth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
BTW I was a Jehovah witness, a Methodist, a Lutheran, a Pentecostal, Buddhist, Hindu, new ager, loved Sufism, yada, yada yada yada

Now I am just nuts

[edit on 123131p://bThursday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
actually im neither, while my wife is a Jehovas witness, and i was raised mormon, i have trouble clinging to either religion. but both in my opinion have very strong morals, and great family values, as well as close relationships with others in the world and god.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

One day after church, out of the blue, I looked at my husband and said,

We are all aliens, we came from another place in time, we don't belong on this planet,

Then I started searching,

and they contacted me.

That's my story.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
storm, thats pretty much amazing

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Well the hypothesis of this topic is a bit vague, so I may as well be vague myself.

Could new heaven and earth possibly mean a new government and a new religion?

If there were a 90% population reduction or greater would there be any need for government? The government would then have to be so far reaching to keep their power.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

The Bible does call it his kingdom.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Who's kingdom? Jesus?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by l neXus l
storm, thats pretty much amazing

I was sitting in my room one evening, and an inner voice, (I will say telepathic communication), said come out side we are here,

I went out and there they were, three burnish orange orbs, high up in the sky darting back and forth in close proximity to one another,

I turned my head for a split second and they were gone, totally disappeared.

My calm state of being was not natural, and I went back into the house and never told anyone, it was like I was in a daze,

It reminded me of old when the prophets made contact and were told to not fear,

It was very pleasant,

I have had another experience that was terrifying, however.

[edit on 023131p://bThursday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Holy crap. You have seen the hummingbirds also?

Pretty cool.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
All places of the physical are just that and are places for learning...not rest.

The kingdom of rest begins within you. Its not of a physical place, and the Temple has nothing to do with something that will be built with hands.

Dying and leaving Earth is very much something we are to do. Detach from the things of flesh, live for the things of spirit. Earth is what it is, a great place for a soul to know its deepest self, when its ready to look that is.

I do believe, there is a temp. place of rest for ourselves in the astral, and we create what we need and what gives us comfort while there. This is why everyone's NDE is unique. I think that OBE can experience a place that pertains to the person themselves as well as travel to other peoples creations. Every piece of the Earths past can be found here, even places of themes for all past cultures. Its hard to explain, its endless possibilities there...but this is not heaven still. Our imagination cant fathom 'heaven', imo...but we are dreamers for a reason

Just politely disagreeing...best intentions
LV

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

Who's kingdom? Jesus?

Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be. But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary, you have found favor with God. You will be with child and give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus. He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, and he will reign over the house of Jacob forever; his kingdom will never end."

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Holy crap. You have seen the hummingbirds also?

Pretty cool.

Is that what they are called?

Tell me more, please.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

No offense but, there may be some truth. Doesn't make that all true.

Does life imitate art or does art imitate life.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I dunno I have seen the orbs in real life and observed them for hours at a time but have never seen one up close and personal.

Did you get up close enough to see what it was?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I dunno I have seen the orbs in real life and observed them for hours at a time but have never seen one up close and personal.

Did you get up close enough to see what it was?

No I watched them until my neck hurt, had to turn away, then they were gone,

The weird thing is the inner knowing that something was calling me to go out to see,

Other wise I might have discounted it for a natural occurrence of some sort,

Once before this I had an encounter, when I woke up to find my bedroom was full of orbs and they were trying to take me, but I fought and they disappeared,

Then I curled up next to my husband terrified, but still didn't tell him.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Well the ones that I actually saw were not in real life, but in a dream.

They are about 1 1/2 - 2 ft tall. Bodies resemble a hummingbird and their faces were kinda like a seahorse, but their bodies are bodies of light, their flesh is transperant, their hearts and blood are made up of light, they are from a different dimension and are telepathic. Each one has wings like a hummingbird and makes a distinct pitch when it flies, I believe it is the actual frequency of love, but I am not sure exactly what the exact tone is. They have the abiblity to move objects through tone and can create a grid around the earth and move the things they so choose into place.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Well, then where is Jesus? I mean doesn't he ascend in to the kingdom of heaven? And furthermore, the Bible says that Jesus will reign on Earth for 1,000 years, and then we will be in Heaven for all of eternity.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Well the ones that I actually saw were not in real life, but in a dream.

They are about 1 1/2 - 2 ft tall. Bodies resemble a hummingbird and their faces were kinda like a seahorse, but their bodies are bodies of light, their flesh is transperant, their hearts and blood are made up of light, they are from a different dimension and are telepathic. Each one has wings like a hummingbird and makes a distinct pitch when it flies, I believe it is the actual frequency of love, but I am not sure exactly what the exact tone is. They have the abiblity to move objects through tone and can create a grid around the earth and move the things they so choose into place.

amazing, I can relate to your post, I was brought up believing in alternative dimensions, even though my mother was a devout Christian she was also very aware,

Many years ago before this sort of thing was talked about she would bring up the notion of a totally different dimension of beings that live side by side us every day but we don't know the other exist,

What is that called, she had a name for it, but I forgot.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kingoftheworld

Well an age lasts about 3,600 years so would it be safe to say that the first thousand years would be peaceful.

But we are entering into the house of aquarius, the water bearer and not pisces the jesus fish.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

It's called a parallel dimension. Are you familiar with astral travel?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join