It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura conspiracy theory show: Secret societies

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
This is the best episode since 911 aired on Jesse's show, that i've seen!

Part 1:
eclipptv.com... title=Conspiracy_Theory__SECRET_SOCIETIES_Episode_4_Part_1_6

Part 2:
eclipptv.com...

Part 3:
eclipptv.com...

Part 4:
eclipptv.com...

Part 5:
eclipptv.com...

Part 6:
eclipptv.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Aw man you got me all excited!
The links died 15 seconds in =*(
I think they are down now . . .
CRAPPY

EDIT its on you tube now

[edit on 31-12-2009 by '___'omino]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
links to the vid's are DOA for me...

2nd.

link   
it's on again for those who have truTV channel...

link   
It was another very good show. He did a great interview with Rima Laibow, who is one of those who has been warning us about the Codex Alimentarius. Interestingly, she didn't touch on the codex in this show, but went into what's going on with the vaccines (depopulation).

Also touched on the Georgia Guidestones (American Stonehenge). Unbelievable that these were allowed to be construted and hardly anybody knows about them. An alarming anamoly to say the least, right here on American soil.

This show has turned out to be better than I thought it would. There's only so much you can touch on in a 45 minute show, but he's doing a great job bringing up some of the main points.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I don't get why any one would want to watch this garbage. I gave it a chance, and I dig the hole mainstreaming alternative news. Problem with the show is it's amazingly cheesy, and probably written by a couple of the guys that write for WWE. There is nothing in the show you can't see on youtube or the History Channel already, but it's presented like they're honest to God ground breaking reporters. If anything this show will make people think even less of conspiracy theorists.

OH AND LEARN TO USE TORRENTS PEOPLE, CHRIST

here

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
good episode. nothing new though really. and I hate how Jesse and his team act all suprised everytime they learn about something. as if they didnt know along with all of ATS. also I looked up the full inscription (english version) on the Georgia Guidestones and th message is really a good one in my opinion. they only mention the 500,000,000 people part

EDIT to add: and I hate how there's always one thing every episode that they touch on and dont mention enough of. One episode it was the 9-11 hijackers being in the cockpits BEFORE takeoff. this episode it was the 7 people who were higher up than even the Bilderburgers. anyone know anything more about these seven men??

[edit on 31-12-2009 by Totalstranger]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
For those that want working video links of this episode I found it on Youtube already (for those that don't want to "download" the show or don't know how torrents work):

Here's part 1 of 6:

www.youtube.com...

Part 2 of 6:

www.youtube.com...

Part 3 of 6:

www.youtube.com...

Part 4 of 6:

www.youtube.com...

Part 5 of 6:

www.youtube.com...

Part 6 of 6:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 31-12-2009 by DoNotBelieveThem]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mosesgunner
I don't get why any one would want to watch this garbage. I gave it a chance, and I dig the hole mainstreaming alternative news. Problem with the show is it's amazingly cheesy, and probably written by a couple of the guys that write for WWE. There is nothing in the show you can't see on youtube or the History Channel already, but it's presented like they're honest to God ground breaking reporters. If anything this show will make people think even less of conspiracy theorists.

here

I agree with you, the production on this show is terrible. I mean June Sarpong, is one of his researchers. For those outside the UK, June used to be the host of teen TV here in the UK, renowned for being a bit of an air head (fit though). Its a shame as the info in the show has been great. I just cant show it to any of my friends as no one I know is gonna take June Sarpong and Jesse the Body seriously.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

here

I agree with you, the production on this show is terrible. I mean June Sarpong, is one of his researchers. For those outside the UK, June used to be the host of teen TV here in the UK, renowned for being a bit of an air head (fit though). Its a shame as the info in the show has been great. I just cant show it to any of my friends as no one I know is gonna take June Sarpong and Jesse the Body seriously.

Even though I like the show, I agree it's a little cheesey. They try and make it look like it's live breaking news. And the "researchers/investigators" are awful. You can tell 99% of what they say is scripted.

My favorite exchange from this episode...

Alex Jones: "They wanna kill you, Governor!"
Jesse Ventura: "They do?"

Jesse acted like he was shocked, "...those sons of bitches!"

Deep Voice Guy is the true star though.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthChrisious

ROFLMAO. If it actually appealed to me I would love to take cheese clips from the show and string them together.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Well, I enjoy Alex with his sugarbowl haircut
He should really go to a stylist,,,,,any way, i thought it was a good show, its cheesy but it puts the point across and its Jesse Venura, he's really rough around the edges...
Its the message that counts , people!!!!!!!!!

Awesome otherwise.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Rough around the edges? The correct term is drama queen.

Don't discredit presentation please. Who and how does make a difference between taking it seriously and thinking it's a joke.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by mosesgunner]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   

reply to post by dgtempe

Rough around the edges? The correct term is drama queen.

Don't discredit presentation please. Who and how does make a difference between taking it seriously and thinking it's a joke.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by mosesgunner]

Case in point

I had told my dad about HAARP long ago, he dug it and got it. However, we watched the first episode of Jesse Jame's show and couldn't stop laughing.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Sorry guys links are working on my side, had to get it from another source as youtube had no videos for about 1.5 hrs and i was worried who knows what happened to the show.

I also see that hes not preaching to the converted but needs to get to the idol loving couch bumpkins with his cheesy stuff. Im giving him a chance as he does give the non believers, the time frame to research themselves.

I agree he needs to put Sarpong in the background as her wig, lips and facial expressions detract from taking any info in.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I've been wondering why. Why now. Conspiracy theories have been around for a while, but most have not been mainstream. Most conspiracy shows are usually debunking the conspiracy. So why has a new conspiracy program been brought to the mainstream? It's either to capitalize on the conspiracy theory craze or for fear mongering. Or maybe both.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by darkelf

Exactly. Look at the show!!!!! It's not doing anything to help conspiracy theories at all. The whole show is an episode of WWE with conspiracy theories being the plot line. Yes that's right wrestling is fake, and believe it ot not there is a story line. It's a big crap fest. People that dig this show may also like General Hospital and Days of out Lives.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The show is cheesy because they know their market.

If you want to see who the show is targeting, watch the commercials during the show.

The sort of people who would watch the advertised shows and buy the advertised products are the people that the show is targeted at.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Lol personal attacks on a show
talk about the conspiracy theories please
Stop derailing this thread with this nonsense and please try to debunk
if you can

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by blankduck18

You are looking at this one particular episode, I'm looking at the show as a whole. I am a firm believer that there is a reason that televisions shows are called 'programs.' I am not knocking the show, only trying to understand the reason for it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join