It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura conspiracy theory show: Secret societies

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I've watched every episode so far and enjoyed them, but last night's show was the first time I really thought the show was cheesy. I agree with the above posters that the shock Jesse and his peeps expressed over each 'new' revelation and all the flying from one place to another for interviews was just too over the top for me.

The show probably seems silly because none of these topics are new to me so I'm just focusing on production. I have to admit I enjoyed seeing David Icke. I love his voice and could listen to him talk all day (even when he starts talking about those dang reptilians!)

I'll definitely keep watching the show and hope the quality rises once again to the level I felt it reached in the first few episodes.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
good episode. nothing new though really. and I hate how Jesse and his team act all suprised everytime they learn about something. as if they didnt know along with all of ATS. also I looked up the full inscription (english version) on the Georgia Guidestones and th message is really a good one in my opinion. they only mention the 500,000,000 people part

EDIT to add: and I hate how there's always one thing every episode that they touch on and dont mention enough of. One episode it was the 9-11 hijackers being in the cockpits BEFORE takeoff. this episode it was the 7 people who were higher up than even the Bilderburgers. anyone know anything more about these seven men??

[edit on 31-12-2009 by Totalstranger]

See what Jesse Ventura forgot to mention was that the bilderburg group is just a front "secret society." If you want to know the secret society behind the bilderburg I would suggest looking into the prieure de sion (Priory of Sion). I think some people will be amazed at what they find if you think the bilderburg group is crazy. The book, Holy Blood Holy Grail, really delves into the Priory of Sion at least the first 2/3 of the book do.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
reply to post by blankduck18

You are looking at this one particular episode, I'm looking at the show as a whole. I am a firm believer that there is a reason that televisions shows are called 'programs.' I am not knocking the show, only trying to understand the reason for it.

Yes, because this thread was made for one particular episode.
The reason is to wake people up
Do you see what happens to people hear talking about conspiracy
They get beat ridiculed personally attacked etc
On a Conspiracy site!!!!!!!
Same thing happens with actors and actresses
a career would be ruined.
Jeese doesnt care about that,
Their Bunch of youtube videos on him he has been fighting this fight for a while
More and more people are waking up
Things are starting to unfold

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by xSe7eNx

The Priory of Sion was an admitted sham...

And this show is so cheesy. There's never any evidence presented that holds water. The guy in the 9/11 show , for example, talked about an explosion befer the crash. They said it was thermite. They even showed an example of it. Guess what, thermite doesn't explode. And they even proved that. The rest of the interviews are just other people regurgitating the same thing Jesse is and no one is offering a piece of prof in any of the shows.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
By far one of the most cornball television shows I have ever seen. So typical of conspiracy shows to present no new evidence of anything but make it seem like its some new mind blowing info with all the corny drama and everything. lol. No thanks.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Making a conspiracy show is a lot like balancing on a wire. If you present too much information, there will be less people believing your claims, and if don't present it in the right way, people will either call you a disinfo agent or corny. How do people want it to be presented? If it's presented in a documentary fashion, that will only satisfy those who already know the information. How can you reach people who only like shine and drama without incorporating some shine and drama into your show? Do you honestly think the average viewer is going to sit down for an hour and watch a boring documentary?

Instead of criticizing how corny it is, I'd like to hear some ways that it could be presented that could satisfy both the conspiracy crowd and the every-day Joe.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

It's far easier to be snarky and nitpick then to expect people who have never had an original thought in their entire lives to give constructive criticism I think Jesse and the producers have done a great job with the show considering the time constraints they have.They manage to give a basic overview of the topic and give the general public something to think about.I admit they are a bit cheesy but if they just presented this as a straight forward documentary people would change the channel.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
reply to post by SonicInfinity

It's far easier to be snarky and nitpick then to expect people who have never had an original thought in their entire lives to give constructive criticism I think Jesse and the producers have done a great job with the show considering the time constraints they have.They manage to give a basic overview of the topic and give the general public something to think about.I admit they are a bit cheesy but if they just presented this as a straight forward documentary people would change the channel.

agreed

this show is for people that never though about these things ... not for experienced people ... really, u guys need to THINK before writing things here ... lets start the year in a smart way people

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Applesandoranges

A paid actor who says what you wanna hear, is a hero.

A paid actor who says what you disagree with, is a president.

lol ma a off.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Is Jesse a Zionist? One conspiracy is the amazing number of "independent" outlying non-Republican non-Democratic Zionists who've been elected in Minnesota politics. while it's clear the Zionists control both the mainstream Washington Demonitwits and the Republicrats it would appear Zionists are now making a play for the Ron Paul and Glen Beck crowd too. Watched the whole 9.11 episode by Jesse and not a single word on the Zionist angle that features prominently in any of the more credible 9.11 "researchers."

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I see why some of you people attack this show. To us, who are fully informed, this is nothing new, and if you look closely, it's made in a sort of "kindergarden" style. What most of you don't realize, is that this is the only type of "program" that the sheeple will react to. Hopefully, this will start waking up the sleeping masses.

If this show had been made 10 years ago, it would never be allowed to air. Now that so many are "awake", they can't simply stop it.

To all attackers of this show: Instead of attacking, try to debunk the messages.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Imho, this was the worst show in the series so far.

Next week's episode on MK-Ultra should easily make up for it - but again doubtful any serious CT will learn anything. Let me guess... a shot of Ventura acting surprised when told about Frank Olson's death... zoom in on a disconcerted Jesse: "A man died???"

Best lines in this episode:

Jesse Ventura: Alex, why are we meeting here?

Alex Jones: Because the information I wanted to talk to you about is important, and I wanted to talk to you privately.

Yes, alex, a national tv show is very private.

Staged? a little too much for me. That whole final scene with the doctor having no time to sit down on US soil was ridiculous. Making it look like she sneaked into the US, even more so.

Imo, to refer to Jones as a "leading conspiracy expert" or an "authority" is nothing short of hyperbole.

silver lining - Estulin's description of the actual structure of the meeting was interesting. I 'm putting his book on my shopping list. Although, I'm a little skeptical about his claim that the group actually reaches "a consensus", to me this is highly unlikely.

[edit on 1/1/10 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
It is rather theatrical and extremely corny.

I'm sceptical when former politicians join the conspiracy circle. Jesse Ventura seems to present the subject matter in an extremely dramatic manner, which does ruin the show and down plays the theories.

Significantly staged.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by infinite]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mosesgunner

I would love to take cheese clips from the show and string them together.

lol, I'd love to see that. Make sure to start a thread about it when you do.

Make sure to include that clip from this episode (5) when he tells the pilot, to "turn the plane around.".... that was so funny. followed by:

the governor flies into action, in a desperate effort to prevent their evil plans from taking effect.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Also, June Sarpong use to work for MTV - owned by Viacom and one of the major corporations in the world. And she is an ambassador for The Prince's Trust, Prince Charles's personal charity (who has attended numerous Bilderberg meetings)

Oh, she has an MBE honour from the Queen.

Maybe Jesse's next show should investigate June's background in the United Kingdom.....

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Maybe this thread should have left out Jesse Ventura's name. Apparently, he's not credible enough for so called hard core "conspiracy theorists". I'm sure the critics here are all sitting in their basements in underwear eating cheetos and finding something to whine about because they can't get it up.

Seriously people! Let's look at what should be discussed on this thread! The Bildeberg Group, the 7 who are higher than them, population control, means of population control through food, drugs, vaccines.... epecially H1N1 vaccines. This is what the thread should be about. Not some hate thread against the show, which does a good job presenting things the average joe probably didn't know about.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Locoman8

So, we should overlook the fact his main researcher has worked for major corporations and individuals linked to the Bilderberg Group? There's me thinking we should never accept everything at face value....

Oh well....

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Do you think her association with these groups may be why Jesse has her on the team? She is most-likely not working for Prince Charles anymore. He's definitely not on MTV anymore. Either way, is the information presented any less true? Let's concentrate on the "secret societies" on this thread... specifically "Bildeberg Group" and this so called "Seven" above them.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I liked this episode because I did some research and the chemicals they put in our drinking water really is poison. It limits sperm reproduction, it makes some of your organs not work properly. This film is just the start of what the truth will be known! The more people who expose this group the less they will be able to take over. Think about it you have 7 billion people in the world. If a group of 170 ppl think they can control the world they are wrong because 7 billion vs 170 who's gonna win? The resistance is going to win, the people who know the truth!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Locoman8

She is. June is an ambassador for the charity. Her own production company has provided recent material for MTV and other major media networks.

Not forgetting, her much spent time at Downing Street - when Tony Blair was our Prime Minister. The teenage news and social programs in the UK used June to interview Blair and leading politicians throughout her career.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join