It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA evidence of ET?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla

So,,,how many times do I have to say; "I'm not a physicist, I'm a software engineer."?

I can tell you that they use wormhole technology for long distance travel, and some sore of warp drive for shorter distances. But, I can not tell you "how" they work.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Well I haven't even begun my professional career yet and I've changed the world much more than you say you have, so really the more you speak the more I know I can do a lot. Not to discredit your life, I'm sure you've done some of the things you speak of to some degree, but the simple fact is that people like me and Gentile here will probably exceed your last 50 years of professionalism within the next 10.

A small point; that was not a "population test", it was population data. And, as for it being flawed; prove it! Show us all how that data is in anyway flawed, and not with just your opinion, but with real scientific data.

How can I prove what is stated? The test matched you to pure groups of individuals. If you have more than 10 of those groups in you, you are not going to show up very high on any of them.

Even through many generations of interbreeding the data would still cluster on ethnic subgroups, its the nature of data. My evidence (not proof) is not my word, it is what is shown by years of DNA research, and data collection and databasing. 100's of thousands of samples carefully placed into a database and anaylized using modern data analysis and mining techniques. So, you see ... it is hard data. Ya know, somehow, I have doubts that you are aware where the data came from ... not my allele counts but the database data.

Sure. but again any dilution of populations, bam, evidence is gone.

I have you own admission on your age. I also have your own admission that you have a condition known as ADHD-PI. Given these two pieces of data it is not hard to extrapolate that you have not attended college yet, nor are you likely to be very successful without alot of very hard work. I can also deduce that much of what you say comes directly from the ADHD-PI, and that you probably aren't taking your meds. Need I go on?

Actually, no. And a lot of that is quite assumptions. I am in college, I do not have ADD or any variation there in. When I was young I had an allergic reaction to Aspartame that gave me nerve damage. I simply learned to use my mind to fix the problem until twitches and ticks were gone for good. Rarely when I am under stress I sometimes get it back. But this is indifferent to most people, as something like a quarter or third of people suffer from it I think. In addition to that I will not give my exact age, but I am young. That is all you need to know.

Yes, exactally! How did you like it. Your very tactics turned on you.

You've failed to turn them on me. And honestly, you've failed to defend them on you.

Again, you can not say how close to Terrestrial Humans ET can be and still retain his Extraterrestrial identity. You and much of modern biology simply don't know that.

Unprovable hypothesis? I believe that goes in the Young Earthers and BS theories can that 95%+ of ATS laughs at. I won't I learn them so I can spot them out. Again I am not doing anything but critiquing. And your theory has no merit, so I will critique it as that.

Yes, evidence. While the data may be little more than typed numbers on a webpage to you, I have tried to give my assurance that those numbers were accurate, and, I have even offered to allow you or anyone else to verify that data. You have yet to take me up on that offer. Again, just how is my data faulty, and yes again, not your opinion, but real scientific data. I don't say "why" my data isn't faulty, partly because it isn't, and partly because I have offer you the opportunity to verify it. If yo don't choose to do your due diligence, then perhaps you should just shut up.

As you said, if somebody pays for it. That's not going to happen. Unprovable hypothesis. Faulty science.

Why is your data flawed? For the same reason I've been saying it all along. Crossbreeding.

Yes all of it! The data is correct because accredited DNA testing labs have said so. The data anaylsis is correct because it was done using globally accepted databases used in DNA research and forensic science. It is correct because I have used industry accepted data anaylsis and mining techniques.

The data shows you are a crossbreed between a few population groups.

again here you are twisting matters. Even if the DNA results you typed on your website were true, they would still show nothing more then crossbreeds. Not alien. Not anomalous. Just plain old crossbreeding. The rest of the billion something ladders on your DNA strand that could reach to the moon are human. Ergo a few dozen genes does not change your from being human.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Great now you have freed yourself from the very possibility that anything you say is true.

Your talking of physics, as I have seen throughout this thread, have been very very unorthodox to say the least.

You couldn't understand the constant that that Gorman mentioned.

Basically he is saying that you can't know what a "cube" is if you have never seen a cube, or even know what a cube is.

This is a very dumbed down analogy.(I am sorry to say that because if you had understood in the first place then we wouldn't have to go over.)

You are claiming that you are an alien even though the similarities that are contained within your own dna can be mapped to different places on earth.

Furthermore it shows that you have a more than sufficient amount of human dna, the dna we all share, that you look like a human, you obviously talk like a human, frankly you think like a human, and finally you think you are different.

Which characterizes you as a human.

And don't try and bring this argument on me....

www.moillusions.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gentill Abdulla

And don't try and bring this argument on me....

Are you quite through babbling? Try this when you have an extra $100.00USD. Get a DNA test kit from any DNA testing lab. Go to your local zoo, get a sample from a Chimpanzee. Send it in, but don't tell them it from a Chimp..

In about 6 weeks yo will receive a test panel. depending on the kind of tesy you bought, go to the appropriate database and plug in the numbers.

What do yo think you will find?

I'll tell ya now, maybe save ya some time and money. Human DNA! So, does that make lil ole Bonzo a Human?

What you and nearly everyone else don't get is that the primers used in DNA anaylsis aren't 100% Human specific, and, that many markers are shared with other species right here on Earth.

So I hop you have been paying attention and doing your due diligence; Just because there is Human like DNA markers, doesn't make One Human ... just ask Bonzo.

And I wouldn't dream of trying that on you. How about this www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Yes. That's because the ape, like you, is not from a single group of Europeans. What you are using is called a strawman fallacy and is basically along the lines of saying that because the sky is blue, the fish must be sentient. It is unrelated and bears no relationship to the topic at hand.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

It is unrelated and bears no relationship to the topic at hand.

On the contrary, it bears great relationship. But, as usual you missed the point.

I'll try to keep it simple for you. When DNA anaylsis is done there are some short DNA strings that are used to amplify certain portions of the genome. The "primers", as they are called, attatch to a "broken strand of DNA and allow it to be identified. If the marker, or the primer aren't 100% species specific, then that marker or short STR sequence from any species can be amplified. If it is, then the alleles can be counted and recorded.

In the case of the Chimpanzee, many of the markers between it and Humans are known to be shared, thus, if there are shared markers between my species and Humans, then those markers will be amplified, counted, and recorded.

In normal course of DNA anaylsis this isn't an issue because the DNA is usually known to be Human. In my case, it is presumed to be Human, and because there are the appropriate shared markers, you assume that I am indeed Human. However, in this case, that is not enough. So, just as in the Chalker case, we look for "misplaced" markers. By "misplaced" markers, I mean allele counts that are inappropriate for the sample. Which in my case is the presense of South ASian and African (we'll go into this more later).

Most of what I'm seeing in all the arguments against my evidence is people being superficial. By that I mean you are looking at the surface of the object and attempting to know about all of it. Unfortunately it doesn't work that way. You are refusing to do you due diligence and actually learn about the science involved. Whats even worse is that you condemn me for your failure.

Add: Oh by the way; Chimpanzees have NO European DNA.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Well I haven't even begun my professional career yet and I've changed the world much more than you say you have,

Really? You really think so? Where do you think the original IBM-PC came from? Or how about the first fully automated auto manufacturing facility?

Projects in my life have already touched more people than you ever will.

Oh, almost forgot ... making it possible to mass produce the microprocessor ... but that was in the late 70's.

How can I prove what is stated? The test matched you to pure groups of individuals. If you have more than 10 of those groups in you, you are not going to show up very high on any of them.

No. The data was taken in one case from the entire European continent. The individual groups that my DNA doesn't match is the way in which the data groups. But you have to remember,the original data came from all of Europe. But that is just the autosomal data.

Which by the way was also submitted to a database from North America, which has DNA data from all over the world. Again, the individual groupings are provided by the data itself.

The Y-DNA data was submitted to that database by researchers from all over the globe. So you see, there are no "pure groups" as you so innocently put it.

The fact that my DNA matches several populations on isolated markers is not unusual. I'd be willing to bet that if we looked at yours at that level we could find "matches" to populations that you are obviously not a member of. Again, it is only when the entire set of markers is considered as a whole that the matching becomes meaningful

If I paint my computer the same color as my wife's Camero, does that make it a Chevy? Or perhaps you would prefer to call it a Datsun if I paint it the same color as my 280Z? It just doesn't work that way.

Sure. but again any dilution of populations, bam, evidence is gone.

Perhaps, but the populations and the DNA aren't diluted. In fact; in the autosomal there are two large "peaks" in the data. One is South ASian, the other African. ANd, as we have seen, the Y DNA is "A" haplotype, making it african.

As you said, if somebody pays for it. That's not going to happen. Unprovable hypothesis. Faulty science.

No not faulty science. And, not my problem. Look at it like this; I came into this fight with both aerrels loaded, you not only didn't load your "gun" but, left it behind. I have the data, you have nothing but your belief.

I've offered to give you some ammunition, but, you don't seem to care. Your unfounded belief system is all you need. Again, I have the data, you have nothing.

Why is your data flawed? For the same reason I've been saying it all along. Crossbreeding.

Again, perhaps, but look at the "breeding options" South Asian and African. When I told people that know me what the DNA results were, they laughed so hard they almost fell down. And when I got to the part where there is no evidence of European populations, they did!

So, anyway ... if my results are the product of "crossbreeding" kindly explain the light skin, European nose, Charcoal eyes, Light brown/blond hair. Oh ... almost forgot ... I'm an albino. Problem with that is there are no albino markers in my DNA (I asked my doctor, but don't actually have that data available for publishing yet).

The data shows you are a crossbreed between a few population groups.

Yes two.

again here you are twisting matters. Even if the DNA results you typed on your website were true, they would still show nothing more then crossbreeds. Not alien. Not anomalous. Just plain old crossbreeding. The rest of the billion something ladders on your DNA strand that could reach to the moon are human. Ergo a few dozen genes does not change your from being human.

Who's twisting this?! You are the one grasping at straws here, not me. You are the one that announced I was African, then Indian, then Indo-African albino, then European.

Again, any time you or anyone else wants to independantly verify my test results, feel free to contact me via U2U. I'd love to send a sample to your lab of choice.

In short, you have nothing, just your unfounded, uneducated opinions. I have data that speaks for itself.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

And you do not have chimp primers, so the relevance is null.

No. The data was taken in one case from the entire European continent. The individual groups that my DNA doesn't match is the way in which the data groups. But you have to remember,the original data came from all of Europe. But that is just the autosomal data.

Multiple backgrounds, less related to individual groups.

Perhaps, but the populations and the DNA aren't diluted. In fact; in the autosomal there are two large "peaks" in the data. One is South ASian, the other African. ANd, as we have seen, the Y DNA is "A" haplotype, making it african.

Next straw?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

And you do not have chimp primers, so the relevance is null.

No, sorry no straw here, though it appears you have a new supply.

No, I don't have Chimp primers, neither do you , or any one else. People don't have primers. Laborotories do. They are the snipits of DNA that allow for the amplification of more specific areas (markers) of the DNA strand. I though I explained that, guess, you still don't get it.

The point here is that these primers are not 100% Human specific. Thus a similar marker from any species can be amplified. If one is working with the presumption that the original DNA is Human, then it is assumed that the marker is as well.

Multiple backgrounds, less related to individual groups.

Again, you begin to waffle. This is my whole point. There are not specific subgroups that the data is being tested against, it is multiple groups, across a spectrum of populations. And, yet, the DNA either begins to match or it does not. In my case it does begin to match South Asian, and African, but not match any European populations.

Your video is quaint, however with two white parents and a black child, I am absolutely certain that a link to a black population can be found in either or both of the parents.

You really (still) need to do your homework if you are going to continue your little farce here. Your arguments were weak to begin with, and they are getting weaker with every post. You are continueing to demonstrate that you are in over your head, and have no interest in either learning, or truth. You only seem to want to support your own agenda, and personal, unfounded, views of life in the Universe.

Please, either get your sh*t together or stop and go away.

Etharzi od Oma.

[edit on 24-8-2010 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

That's great. You still have human DNA because the primers work on you. Now unless you have a case for how exactly you are more related to a human than a terrestrial chimp, I call BS.

And whatever you said, it does not deny the very more likelihood of hibernating dna strands that reactive. Somebody as far back as the 1600s could have married a black man or woman in your family and you had some traits active.

Do you still not get it? Chemistry does not change on another world. The protein sequences that generate a face do not change. If you have that DNA, you got it from Earth. That dna is earthly. It does not really matter where it came from on Earth, it came from Earth. So I am sorry, but no matter how odd it is, it is still related to Earthly humans.

Unless you can explain in a scientific manner how exactly a species from another planet is more related to a human than a chimp, your whole case falls down. It does not matter if the primers are not human specific. They are still for Earthly life. If you evolved off the planet, you would not have those primers, because the very location of them would be different.

If you honestly think you have a case that 4.5 billion years of life could copy itself perfectly so that every single chromosome works the same way and all genes are in the same location, then you have no case for it is based on a lack of understanding of science. Location location location.

Let's assume that a planet did randomly get earth dna for its species. How exactly can you explain to me that the location of the genes are so perfectly arranged that the same genes control race in your species? How the hell did over a billion ladders on the DNA strand arrange themselves perfectly the same on the alien dna? This is comparable to an exact replica of Earth in another galaxy. Molecule for molecule. Every single photon that caused a mutation in one planet had a photon on the exact same location hit the same exact dna on the same day to create a mutation.

That is what you really have to explain. How did over a trillion trillion molecules replicate themselves perfectly to create you. Unless you have an answer, you simply have no case.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

You have not read a single word I've written have you?!

First of all; what's this stuff about location? We have no idea where in my DNA those markers are located. All we know is that something very much like markers in humans exist in me. Nothing more

Could ET genes be like Humans? You don't seem to think so, however, you are obviously wrong. Reas this! And, for the love of the God you hold dear, do you due diligence!

We have thrown this back and forth for weeks now, and you have yet to show ANY basic understanding of what I'm trying to say. None, none whatsoever

It all boils down to you are unaccepting of extraterrestrial life if it bears any resemblance to Earth ... you are quite simple prejudice! It is your own special form of raceism, and I have had enough!

You have not as yet even produced a reasonable argument. Well, almost, but a simple phone call to my government doctor killed that idea.

Now, as for the "hidden" gene. If it were the case that 100's of years ago someone in my terrestrial family had been with a black person, then why the hell am I white. More to the point where the hell is my terrestrial family's DNA? You don't want to understand; there are no white genes in me, I am not albino, yet I am white.

So, yet again; Please stop insulting your own intelligence, the intelligence of the other readers, and my intelligence with your refusal to accept reality

Hint: don't reply unless you have something intelligent and thought out to say!

Etharzi
(I'd wish you Peace and Understanding. But, you seem incapable of understanding )

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Yes, something like them exist in you that can still be adapted. Perhaps you fail to grasp the gravity of the situation. You see Dna moves. And it moves a lot. And most of the time it does not affect much things. But lets say TH01 moved randomly in two twins before they split off. Lets say some incest happens. Now you have their children with a completely different location for TH01 and where TH01 was is now unreadable because it is different. In fact entire chromosomes can shift in species and join and split and many things.

You are asking me to believe that the fusion of 2 chromosomes that occurred to create humans occurred perfectly within your species, with over 100,000,000 base pairs perfectly coming together seamlessly to create you?

Are you joking?

You are basically telling us that a compatible gene for the primers is in every single one of the genes for you? I mean, you've got to be joking.

Your link? All it says is that they could have the same amino acids. Yea that's pretty damn likely. The likelihood that all billion of the base pairs arrange themselves so perfectly to create a human over the course of 4.5 billion years, with every single mutation happening perfectly in the time allocated? Pretty much null.

I'll dumb this down for you. No offense but I don't think you understand the scale:

Billy got 10,000 Legos for his Christmas present and Johnny got 10,000 mega blocks. For all intensive purposes they are the same damn thing. Much like the amino acids on a different world. These amino acids are random colors, random shapes, etc etc. For the sake of random chance, Billy and Johnny are told to both make a doggy. Billy and Johnny do as they are told in their separate worlds.

The chances Billy and Johny both make a dog as told is pretty decently high. The chances Billy and Johnny make the same kind of dog is lower. The chances billy and johnny make a Dog in the same position, be it sitting, walking, etc etc, are even lower. The chances that a few colors are arranged in the same pattern and color is virtually impossible. The chances that Billy and Johnny create the same species of dog with the same position, with the same colors, with the same shapes, with the same exact arrangement of each individual shape color and orientation (after all, a 90 degree rotated brick can still work) is virtually null.

That is what I am telling you. And unless you have a response to that, your case is dead.

I think this describes humanoids pretty damn well:

[edit on 24-8-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Just what part of:

So, yet again; Please stop insulting your own intelligence, the intelligence of the other readers, and my intelligence with your refusal to accept reality

Hint: don't reply unless you have something intelligent and thought out to say!

Did you not understand?

And yes. I am very much so racist against humanoids because I see on my world mindless slaughter and chaos. In fact, I would hope that the humanoid species is purged from the universe by an earlier species.

I see ... and this is why your world is so F'ed up! You have no respect for the rights of others, and demand they see things your way. Sorry kid, it doesn't work that way.

Everyone has the right to be who and what they are!

And honestly I would bet money on a species doing that right now.

And, you would loose that bet.

Your ideas of the universe are wholly without foundation, further, most scientists who are studying the Universe would disagree with you. You spew all this uneducated crap, and all yo do is harm your own species with it.

In any case; I asked you nicely to stop with your venom. Now I'm telling you; Stop, go away. No one cares about your racist crap.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I feel I should appologise for this exchange between Gorman91 and myself. I truly wanted to show him that things may not be as he thinks. Obviously that was a mistake; his mind is made up and closed on the subject of extraterrestrial life.

so ...

I'm sorry

I shall endevor to be more descerning in the future.

I started this thread, and some others, with the hope of helping the Human species and the residents of Earth. I still wish to help, even though there are some who are already at the bottom of the berrel and want to pull everyone else down with them.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Oh yes you have a right to believe whatever you want. And I have just as much a right to challenge that belief That's how freedom works, you see.

Your ideas of the universe are wholly without foundation, further, most scientists who are studying the Universe would disagree with you. You spew all this uneducated crap, and all yo do is harm your own species with it. In any case; I asked you nicely to stop with your venom. Now I'm telling you; Stop, go away. No one cares about your racist crap.

Actually most scientist agree that there is no sign of intelligent life anywhere. We just know it's possible.

Disgust towards my own species is not racism. It's cynicism. And I for one strongly believe a stoic cynical skeptical mind is the best mind out there.

And you still did not comment on the example. I ask you again. How are you possible? It's simple genetic fact that if you have 99% Earth DNA, claiming you are not from Earth is quite odd. Mutation? Maybe. Throwback? Likely. Even Genetically engineered is more likely. I won't deny the possibility of the government designing new human life.

These are the facts of your DNA. And I am still waiting for your reply on it. You're just repeating what you said earlier which has been proven wrong. So I want to know why. It's as simple as that.

How are you possible.

Well sorry but You are not answering the questions. You are repeating them. I never meant to insult you, but I will investigate this matter for however long it takes here. I want an answer, not a derailment. No offense but this is not proof.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Since I am not a geneticist I will not speak on that behalf even though based on what I have read your logic is already flawed.

I can however query the images you posted on your site with a background in computer graphics and visualizations. You claim that you are this divine alien being that is somehow in contact with your kind. If that is so why are your graphics so terribly done? Even if your species lacks any artistic ability I would imagine your graphical rendering capabilities would be able to churn something way beyond this crap you have on your website....

I would love to believe what you are saying is true but nothing of what you said or described gives any backing to you being an Alien thus I am left with a utter sense of disgust as I can only imagine the kind or issues you are dealing with mentally.

P.S. Do you really think a crossword puzzle with words circled is really going to convince anyone what you are saying is true?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by s7ryk3r
Since I am not a geneticist I will not speak on that behalf even though based on what I have read your logic is already flawed.

Okay, what are those flaws?

I can however query the images you posted on your site with a background in computer graphics and visualizations. You claim that you are this divine alien being that is somehow in contact with your kind. If that is so why are your graphics so terribly done? Even if your species lacks any artistic ability I would imagine your graphical rendering capabilities would be able to churn something way beyond this crap you have on your website....

So what is your background?

Where did I say anything about being "divine"?

Perhaps you should go and do some research on ELS. It may help you understand what is going on there, and the graphics as well.

I would love to believe what you are saying is true but nothing of what you said or described gives any backing to you being an Alien thus I am left with a utter sense of disgust as I can only imagine the kind or issues you are dealing with mentally.

P.S. Do you really think a crossword puzzle with words circled is really going to convince anyone what you are saying is true?

Why is that people automatically assume that there is any sort of mental problem? I mean beyond the CIA initiative of a few decades ago. You obviously have no training or knowledge in psychology, so why make such an absurd statement?

Do you really think that the "crossword" as you so quaintly put it is manufactured? Or random? I can assure you it is not. And, the reason it is there is because of the mathematical probabilities of its existance.

Again, please do your "due diligence" then perhaps we can talk.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

We already went through how and why you are wrong. I believe only unity believes you and he has some over board beliefs to begin with. In the end nothing you've posted credits you to being an alien, and your selective replies only encourage that belief. I think the last poster said it well, I am sorry for your mental conditions but really when you believe what you do in front of everything against you there's only one choice left to who and what you are. An ordinary man.

And honestly with a threat like this via PM I'm simply going to have to relay this to the mods.

Okay, I've asked you several time to drop it, I've told you to drop it. Not I demand that you drop it. You will not get a response from me. (period) If you persue this, or me I will file criminal charges of cyber stalking. Have a nice day

I'll stop if you're that paranoid.If the mods say stop I will too. But honestly, I don't know what to say to you.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Soooooooooooooo, without reading through several pages of this fun filled ride, have we proved Anthra is an alien yet?

Okay, I've asked you several time to drop it, I've told you to drop it. Not I demand that you drop it. You will not get a response from me. (period) If you persue this, or me I will file criminal charges of cyber stalking. Have a nice day

I'm guessing that's a 'no' then

[edit on 24/8/10 by LiveForever8]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Nope. and now he's threatening cyber stalking charges because we questioned his proof. I really don't understand his methods. Let the mods take care of it. Because if replying is cyber stalking, then I guess this whole website is illegal.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join