It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA evidence of ET?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

You're proof and claims of proof comes down to faith that you were born on a space ship. Everything else has been discarded and shown to be a lie.

Ergo, you are a troll. A miserable life form with nothing better to do. As we've seen you post elsewhere as well, I honestly would not be surprised to find out that you are nobody but a kid somewhere, maybe 23. Finished bio , saw some books, plagiarized and made a claim. A claim you've yet to provide any tangible or physical proof.

Your whole website is text. Your proof is text. Your claims are text. Nothing else. No documents, not official statements. Just words.

Demonstrating your frustration, and total lack again are we? Tsk, Tsk.

You are aware that documents, and official statements are not allow by edict of your government; right?

Calm down boy. That everything else, as you put it, is valid scientific data, you just refuse to accept it, probably due to your ego not wanting to be diminished, and your abject fear of the unknown. You will not get anywhere that way.

The claims I've made were accompanied by valid evidence. If you choose ot ignore it, that is your right. You don't however, have the right to make up other peoples minds for them. What you are doing is attempting to suppress information that may be important to someone. Again, you don't have that right!

If you don't like what I have to say, don't read it. And, while were on the subject of reading ... you would do well to read various scientific works and perhaps learn a bit about physics, chemistry, biology, etc. you are sorely lacking.

Plagiarized? Just what have I plagiarized? That is a serious allegation here, so I hope you have some evidence!

And, yet again, I have not presented proof, I have presented evidence. Please figure out the difference. Your insistance that I have not provided "proof" grows old.

Oh, and back to the plagiarism ... unless you can prove it; all conversation between us is ended, all posting by you with any reference to me or my material is ended.

Caosji pash oma-ge! (Earth child understands not)

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Unfortunately, your evidence shows nothing to indicate that you are an alien. To do so, I would suggest getting a control group of say, 10k people to be safe, compare their European DNA to your own, using the same service you used. Then, if there is no one else who exhibits your DNA analysis, perhaps you may be something odd. However, you have only proven to me that you are in fact, human. The only difference between you and me is where we were born and who raised us. Ironically, you were raised by Earthling parents and contacted by your "ET Mom" after your brain had sufficient time to develop a disorder.

While I know you may feel earnest about all this, there is not sufficient reason for any rational person to believe any of it, ego aside.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Courtesy Is Mandatory

You must be civil to one another. Your posts will be removed and you may be post banned.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
Unfortunately, your evidence shows nothing to indicate that you are an alien. To do so, I would suggest getting a control group of say, 10k people to be safe, compare their European DNA to your own, using the same service you used. Then, if there is no one else who exhibits your DNA analysis, perhaps you may be something odd. However, you have only proven to me that you are in fact, human. The only difference between you and me is where we were born and who raised us. Ironically, you were raised by Earthling parents and contacted by your "ET Mom" after your brain had sufficient time to develop a disorder.

While I know you may feel earnest about all this, there is not sufficient reason for any rational person to believe any of it, ego aside.

A control group may be interesting, and may confirm what the data indicates/predicts, however, at a cost of around $1million it is a little impractacal.

The "disorder" comment is really getting old. I have stated on several occasions that I am currently seeing several different doctors, all of which are fully aware of my "ideas, and origins (ET). They don't seem to think there is any pathology present. But then, maybe if I had that million I could bribe one of them into giving me the governments data on me.

So ... why is it that one of the first things Humans say is "disorder" instead of considering the data? Why will you not consider the science being presented? These are things that don't seem to make sense.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

What? If the dna test you got was given to you, it has a paper copy. No government is involved here. The data is written down and you have it. If you have it, post it. Failing to post it destroys your credibility.

No ego here. You typed it. Anybody can type any claim. Where is the proof of the words?

Your plagiarism was brought up earlier.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your evidence is faulty, you have no proof, and you are asking us to believe you based on your words alone.

Your DNA fails to show anything odd. The website you used was proven to be a faulty for your evidence. You still have 99.9% human dna, you claim that the dozen genes or so you claim are anomalies, which are not, are your evidence, when it just proves your human.

If your evidence is proof contrary to your claim your claim has fallen.

Nothing short of a troll.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I apologize if I was sounding inflammatory in my remark about the possibility of brain disorder, but given my current knowledge, it is a very possible possibility. I also believe it is a possibility that what you are telling us here is completely true, both inside and outside the perceptions of your mind. Honestly, I just don't know. There are contradicting ideas about whether or not the DNA test is accurate enough to determine strange DNA patterns, and there are also common sense contradictions about how someone can be from another species and function almost to the dot like a regular human being. I mean, it's not even like the difference between a mule and a horse. It's a horse and another horse with a spot on it's rump.

If being extra-terrestrial in origin allows you to have a higher brain function which gives you insight into technologies and organisms otherwise inconceivable, I would love to have personal chats with you about these ideas. I'm a bit of an inventor and would find it rather invigorating. If it consists only of terminology used by the aliens you know, though, then it won't be helpful in my pursuit of further knowledge into the highly probable improbabilities.

Again, I'm not trying to insult you at all. I am seriously looking for something I can understand. As things are, there is too much to be left to faith and less to actual science.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

What? If the dna test you got was given to you, it has a paper copy. No government is involved here. The data is written down and you have it. If you have it, post it. Failing to post it destroys your credibility.

Ahhhh ... I surprised you missed it, been on my site all along.

Autosomal results: Click here to view.

The Y-DNA test had the option for email report, which I opted for, so no scan of any paper.

In either case, you are still free to validate the tests.

Your plagiarism was brought up earlier.

Yes, a complete misinterpretation by Unknown Soldier ... not surprising really.

That paper was written with the cooperation of the O.T.O. They are the rightful copyright holders of everything Crowley wrote.

So ... no plagiarism.

Your evidence is faulty, you have no proof, and you are asking us to believe you based on your words alone.

Your DNA fails to show anything odd. The website you used was proven to be a faulty for your evidence. You still have 99.9% human dna, you claim that the dozen genes or so you claim are anomalies, which are not, are your evidence, when it just proves your human.

Nothing short of a troll.

And which website are you talking about? National Institute of Science and Technology? or Y-HRD.org?

How many times do I have to say this?

My DNA appearing "Human" is not the point here. It is the combination of markers that indicate the anomaly. In an English looking person, it is very improbable to have predominantly Indian and African DNA and an absence of European DNA. These sorts of things typically do not happen.

Now then ... is it really neccessary to be abusive in your posts? Calling someone a troll is abusive, uncivilized, and only serves to prove you are lacking in education, manners, and understanding.

Etharzi od Oma

[edit on 15-8-2010 by AnthraAndromda]

[edit on 15-8-2010 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I found at least 5 or 3 other documents just like it on the web. It's not proof. Easily photoshopped.

www.thepaves.com...

murphytwins.net...

www.answergem.com...

That's basically no proof at all. In fact, when I Google searched your code, r-010 rev-7 chg-0.doc, I got nothing. Which begs to question if it is even real or not, seeing as these tests are done in bulk and there should be at least some others with some of that document.

You do not look English. You look like any general Caucasian from Georgia to California. Nothing different.

And troll is no insult. It's a personality characteristic.

Your dna is just that. unique human dna. Nothing odd about it.

The fact that you look like you do begs to question the validity in and of itself because the protein sequences needed to make your face look as they do are set in stone.

In order for your claim to be correct, you would have to explain how exactly your dna changes to make your face.

The simple fact is you are saying that your dna is different from how you look. If so, then you do not have human dna. However, it obviously has the same markers humans have.

Do explain. how does a planet have the exact same geography to create those same exact markers?

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Gorman91]

Here we have circular logic. I have a Caucasian face, but my dna is African, but my dna has the same genes as humans, but the face looks Caucasian..

You have to now explain how the proteins change to make that. Because as far as molecules go, they don't lie. Molecules are the same anywhere in the universe. Exactly how can you claim you dna is as you say when your face says otherwise? DNA does not change as it gets converted into physical form. You have to be lying about something.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
LOL you must not have a lot going on. maybe you should find a girlfriend. try to get a girl pregnant an alien couldn't have an earth baby could it? does this mean your parents are also aliens? and their families? okay man let me break it to you as gently as possible, let's go over the numbers here... okay i have calculated about a 0.00000000% chance that you are an alien and about a 900.000% that you are crazy as he**. the numbers don't lie.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I found at least 5 or 3 other documents just like it on the web. It's not proof. Easily photoshopped.

So is any other image ... your point?

That's basically no proof at all. In fact, when I Google searched your code, r-010 rev-7 chg-0.doc, I got nothing. Which begs to question if it is even real or not, seeing as these tests are done in bulk and there should be at least some others with some of that document.

Well that document isn't my report, only the form it is printed on. And, corporate privacy policy prevents them from making that data public. So, any wonder why your search failed?

Yes, I'm sure there are many others with the same document, different data.

As I have said many times,you are free to independantly verfy the data. Should you not avail yourself of this offer, then I would request you stop saying the data is fake or invalid for any reason, as it would be obvious that you don't truly care about the validity of the data and are only attempting to deny truth.

You do not look English. You look like any general Caucasian from Georgia to California. Nothing different.

And troll is no insult. It's a personality characteristic.

Troll in this context is an insult. Further I am requesting that you stop!

Your dna is just that. unique human dna. Nothing odd about it.

Really? Nothing? I guess you haven't looked at all the data then. In which case, you really have no valid comment.

The simple fact is you are saying that your dna is different from how you look. If so, then you do not have human dna. However, it obviously has the same markers humans have.

Do explain. how does a planet have the exact same geography to create those same exact markers?

Here we have circular logic. I have a Caucasian face, but my dna is African, but my dna has the same genes as humans, but the face looks Caucasian..

LOL. Most of that wasn't worthy of a response. You are over complicating the issues. Geography has nothing to do with it.

Also, as I have already explained, Chimpanzees have many of the same markers as Humans.

Do you not see the fault in your logic? I look caucasian, but have African DNA, but the markers are Human, but I look caucasian> Pretty good.?

HUH? Do you mean that all Humans look the same? They all have Human genes, so I guess they must.

Have you ever bothered to look at different ethnic groups? To notice the structures in the face, the shapes of the nose, the brow, the chin? How about around the eyes? No? I didn't think so. Then there is a small matter of skin color ... I'm white most Africans, and South ASians as well, are dark to almost black.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2weird2live2rare2die
LOL you must not have a lot going on. maybe you should find a girlfriend. try to get a girl pregnant an alien couldn't have an earth baby could it? does this mean your parents are also aliens? and their families? okay man let me break it to you as gently as possible, let's go over the numbers here... okay i have calculated about a 0.00000000% chance that you are an alien and about a 900.000% that you are crazy as he**. the numbers don't lie.

Cute. Wholly without foundation, but cute.

Actually, my wife would probably get a little upset if I went out and found a girl friend, and rightly so.

AS for having any children, I already stated that it has not happened.

So let me break this to you as gently as possible. Firstly, it is not possible to have a 0% probability for anything. No matter remote the probability is, in an infinite universe, it is a sure thing.

My doctors would argue about the "crazy" part.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

My point is that you are asking us to take you on faith. I'm not.

I did independently test your data. But you just said I was wrong without a reason why.

How can one talk to you if anything wrong you just say is baseless and don't say why. You keep going on about this BS whole picture. The whole picture says you are human.

And sorry, but take a look at your posting history. You post until someone responds to your claim sand then post no where else until they give up. It's the very definition of a troll.

In addition to this, apes can have them in the same range, But they do not have them like you.

In addition, having genes like apes AND humans all the more proves your terrestrial origins. That means you are more like 2 species on Earth, not just one.

Now if you are going to go and claim that apes also evolved on your crazy home world, then you've gone off the the long board.

Apes exist because dinosaurs isolated them in trees. Then your world would have to have dinosaurs. This would also mean your dinosaurs would have to have gone extinct as well, in the exact manner as well. The mitochondria would have to enter the cell at the same time period, assuming mitochondria even existed.

Do I look like an idiot? You are asking me to believe that the entire 4.5 billion years of Earth was cloned naturally, in par with every molecule, in another galaxy.

Now you are asking me to believe that an entire world replicated Earth? Sorry, not buying it.

You are still asking us to believe by faith you are alien. Thus far I can count 1, maybe 2 people who do. The rest of the human race views you just as you are. A human. An ape. A common blob of cells with a big brain.

The simple fact is you have not even evidence, let alone proof, to show this. You're only response to the past 2 weeks of this fact has been that I am wrong, and you've never said why.

In the end, you have 99.9% human dna. You have misplaced, not even alien, genes, assuming they even are correct. Your face and your genes are bound. This does not complicate anything. Th01 does not change on other planets. Neither does any chemical.

The fact is your face tells a different story than your genes, assuming either are in fact, you. So unless you have a micro machine in every one of your cells converting the genes into something else, you are lying.

Also, 0% probability is possible. Like the 0% probability that the universe will end. It has no beginning nor end. When dark energy decays it just restarts and begins again. There is a 0% probability that the cycle can end.

There's also a 0% probability that the laws of the universe will change. As an infinite universe with infinite variable of laws automatically means that the laws can be turned off and the universe end forever. But to do so would mean nothing ever existed at all for time space would end and in doing so, the whole of time.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Are you really that obtuse, or are you deliberately trying to obfuscate this?

Read my signiture ... ultimately its on you, whether you accept or not, whether you remain ignorant or not, whether you are successful at life or not. It is all on you. So, if you don't choose to accept, don't. But, please remember; it is not your responsibility, nor right, nor place to make any decision for another.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

It is my decision to call you out on the fact that you are claiming things that go against the very most basic operations of the universe. The most simplistic common sense ideals. You are asking us all to say ha to reason and common sense and believe that aliens could naturally develop to look exactly like us.

The simple fact is that's not going to happen. In the same way that no two species of Earth with higher intelligence look exactly alike that are on different evolutionary paths.

The sheer diversity of life on this world is sufficient to dismiss your claim.

The very fact you are alive proves you are human, as without the multitude of ancient viral dna and the immunities there in which you would have died within hours of landing here. This implies that your dna is very very very terrestrial indeed.

Unless of course this crazy clone earth has all the same viruses as well.

As to your signature, you classify between those who accept or do not. You fail to realize. On Earth there are 3 kinds of people. People who accept things, people who deny things, AND people who seek to fully and wholly to investigate things, showing them to be truth or lie. Such is me. I pursue a topic until it's very bones are left and then I eat those to see what truth is there. I digest topics like these and investigate every tiny tid bit of logic in them.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

It is my decision to call you out on the fact that you are claiming things that go against the very most basic operations of the universe. The most simplistic common sense ideals. You are asking us all to say ha to reason and common sense and believe that aliens could naturally develop to look exactly like us.

The simple fact is that's not going to happen. In the same way that no two species of Earth with higher intelligence look exactly alike that are on different evolutionary paths.

Well, I didn't expect this to evolve in a philosophical debate.

Firstly, "calling me out", or anyone else for that matter is not your job. It is, shall we say, beyond your pay grade.

Your problem is simple, you assume things about which you can have no knowledge. I'm fully aware of the Hermetic axioms, however, if One is going to employ them, then One must employ them all.

Yes, the biodiversity of earth must neccessarily be extended to the cosmos. However, because of this diversity, and the Hermetic axioms, the very same orders of life and intelligence must be extended as well.

It is a simple fact, there are a multitude of intelligent lifeforms that are very Human like. Like it or not, the very laws that govern life, the Universe, and eternity dictate this. There is nothing we can do about it. If we reject the idea we are insulating ourselves from the very energies of the Universe, and are doomed to failure.

You need to understand, it is not possible for you to dictate how the Universe will manifest, you can accept things the way they are, or you can fail utterly at life, your choice.

For you to attempt to dictate how an alien lifeform is going to manifest, is sheer folly, for there is no way you can know the forces and factors in that aliens evolution.

To beleive that you can is the height of arrogance and ego, for you are attempting to make yourself God, the creator. And, you are not him (lucky you; for if you were I have a few issues to discuss)

As to your signature, you classify between those who accept or do not. You fail to realize. On Earth there are 3 kinds of people. People who accept things, people who deny things, AND people who seek to fully and wholly to investigate things, showing them to be truth or lie. Such is me. I pursue a topic until it's very bones are left and then I eat those to see what truth is there. I digest topics like these and investigate every tiny tid bit of logic in them.

And yet you try to investigate with little education and an empty tool bos, alas! I like you description, but, truthfully, you don't do that, even though oyou probably think you do. Again, you don't have the tools to digest most of what you see around you, and pass over truth all the time in favor of what your limited senses are telling you.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Extend, therefore, the diversity of the Earth. And the fact that every single species on another world has the potential to be intelligent.

That leaves 5ish humanoids out of 100 million species. In addition to this, because the universe is infinite, we can add the multitudes of species invented in sci fi and literature, and modified versions of what is fathomable. That brings it up to maybe a conservative 500 million.

5 our of 500 million.

0.000001% of life forms can be humanoid.

Seeing as the human form is incredibly weak and incredibly slow at evolving, do tell mr alien man. How do you get humans to exist at all? 50% of the 500 million will be war-like. 50% will be peaceful. So automatically half of that 0.000001% is dead because it's the weakest link. Most of the other half get killed off because humans kill themselves off so easily. Maybe nuclear war, maybe something else.

Then we go ahead and look at the basic groups of aliens. Technological, Cultural, genetic imperialists, and Isolationists. Half of the technological humanoids would lose their human form to become something more mechanical. The genetic imperialists will take traits from other species and lose their human form, and a small group will amplify their human form, creating something like in the Time Machine. The cultural imperialists are either going to get killed off for being imperialist swine or conquer and be very self destructive, so many more get killed off for that. Isolationistic groups will not leave, so we won't even see them.

In the end, out of the 0.000001% of aliens that would be humanoid, we get more than half of them losing the human form, dieing off, or never leaving to see it.

So do tell. The other 99.999999% of aliens that are not alien. And more than likely evolved first. How exactly do humanoids play into the equation?

The incredibly low chance of there being humanoids, let alone humanoids that look like us, combined with the low chance of actually finding us, makes it all but certain you are human.

If even 0.000001% of the 0.000001% of humanoids succeed in making it into space, let alone surviving everyone else, they would be so low on the social latter that only 0.00000000000001% would ever even have the low chance of becoming a leader.

The simple fact is the science, math, and probability are all against you.

You can claim I do not know what I am talking about. but that's just a claim. You've yet to actually go ant prove me wrong on these issues.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Extend, therefore, the diversity of the Earth. And the fact that every single species on another world has the potential to be intelligent.

That leaves 5ish humanoids out of 100 million species. In addition to this, because the universe is infinite, we can add the multitudes of species invented in sci fi and literature, and modified versions of what is fathomable. That brings it up to maybe a conservative 500 million.

5 our of 500 million.

0.000001% of life forms can be humanoid.

And, because the Universe is infinite, the number of intelligent humanoids is likewise infinite.

How many "Earths" exist in this galaxy alone? How many galaxies are there?

Seeing as the human form is incredibly weak and incredibly slow at evolving, do tell mr alien man. How do you get humans to exist at all? 50% of the 500 million will be war-like. 50% will be peaceful. So automatically half of that 0.000001% is dead because it's the weakest link. Most of the other half get killed off because humans kill themselves off so easily. Maybe nuclear war, maybe something else.

Faulty logic. Firstly, Humans are not anywhere as weak as you think. The Humanoid form provides an almost ideal form for superior advancement. The large head, which is incredibly strong, easily as strong as any other animal, within to house one of the most powerful processing systems known to any species. Then there is the upright walking, this not only saves energy, but, frees the fore paws to evolve into the best form for manipulating things known; the hand with opposing thumb.These are but two of the reasons that Terrestrial Humans are at the top of Earth's food chain.

The ones you think of as the "weak links" are not what you see them as. They are food. Another fact that I'm sure you will disagree with is that all space-faring species are preditors. And, yes, because of this some of them kill themselves off, some before they reach space, some after, and I'm sure some because they "bit off more than they can chew"

But, in an infinite Universe, that leaves more than plenty Human like species that are space-faring, some strong some not so strong, but traveling through space none the less.

Then we go ahead and look at the basic groups of aliens. Technological, Cultural, genetic imperialists, and Isolationists. Half of the technological humanoids would lose their human form to become something more mechanical. The genetic imperialists will take traits from other species and lose their human form, and a small group will amplify their human form, creating something like in the Time Machine.

There ya go again playing God. We cannot say how many will opt for technological implants, nor can we say how many will tinker with their own genetics. Some probably will, others may have more wisdom.

The incredibly low chance of there being humanoids, let alone humanoids that look like us, combined with the low chance of actually finding us, makes it all but certain you are human.

Your estimation of probabilities is arbitrary at best. And the chances of a space-faring species finding Earth? I'd say about 100%! Some species are going to be explorers, and will find everything within their reach in the lifespan of their species. And, Earth is not so removed from everyone else that it would take anything special to find.

Terrestrial science has already discovered several planets, some capable of supporting life as you know it. Do you not think that if you had the capability that you would not mount a mission to explore them? Do you think that this has not already happened?

If even 0.000001% of the 0.000001% of humanoids succeed in making it into space, let alone surviving everyone else, they would be so low on the social latter that only 0.00000000000001% would ever even have the low chance of becoming a leader.

Again, you make assumptions that you are not prepared to make. You know nothing of other species, so who are you to dictate what their social position will be?

The simple fact is the science, math, and probability are all against you.

I disagree. I will give you; that in your view, and experience this may seem to be true. But, from my perspective, it simply is not. Whether you accept it or not; it is I who stood on the deck of a starship, looking down upon the Earth, while his mother told him the story of his orgins.

You can claim I do not know what I am talking about. but that's just a claim. You've yet to actually go ant prove me wrong on these issues.

Actually, I don't have to prove you wrong, you do that yourself. With your displays of arrogance and ego. Your continued display of not understanding what to some are the simplest of concepts. Your lack of humility, all these thing provide more proof than I could ever provide.

Do yourself a favor, and don't make the most common mistake of your age group. Take the time to learn and experience. Don't think that you know everything, and admit to yourself, that you know nothing.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Here is a wee thing to contemplate:

Space is infinitely large, the material Universe, as large as it seem to us, is infinitely small.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Well in reality the mulitiverse is an infinity program, a holgraphic one, and in infinity there can be no finites. Quantum is very special and even wonderful. I have a thread on it in my signature, direct downloads of information.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

No. Mass is finite. Finite within an infinite space.

I will let none other than Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy explain the matter to you.

Sorry, you're wrong.

The fact is the chances of finding humanoids are low because we are the most recent major evolution on Earth, and every one of the some 100 million before us had just as much a chance to becoming as smart as us. That means that long before the first wee humanoid got into space, hundreds of millions of non humanoids would already be there.

Big head? Good for beheading. A species with no neck or the brain in a belly is smaller, so the brain works better, and better protected. The human head has one good purpose. To be easily cut off.

Upright? Birds can make spears without any paws. What does that say about us?

The most powerful processing unit? Like I said. In 50 years machine will replace4 the human brain. The brain is a horrible malfunction of evolution. That is why apes do math faster than us, and why many species don't have the lag that we do. In fact, Einstein had parts of his brain missing, which made it faster!

The human brain is the most embarrassing product to come about from evolution. You only need look at the Earth to know that. Removal of key useless elements would create a smaller, more compact, faster processing unit.

Humanity is at the top of the food chain because of one tiny reason. We advance exponentially. You don't need intelligence for that. A crow brain with this ability would be better than us. That is why the other half dozen hominids with the same exact brain but without behavioral modernity, all went extinct.

So much for a big brain. All it does is ensure 4/5 hominids go extinct.

Not to mention that's only useful on this world.

Those other worlds? Gravity is different, atmosphere is different. Not likely going to find humans evolve there.

Also we would not mount an exploration mission. We would send a probe, then 50 years later send another better probe, then maybe 300 years after discovering it we would go and actually send a lander, followed by a manned crew.

Humanity is everything. Exploration and isolation. But if given to the chance to not go in person over a probe, history shows probe will go first.

I don't have to play God. In a yes no question, 50% will say yes and 50% will say no. also, fyi, the ones that say yes to implants and engineering will become stronger and better than the ones that say no, making them more common.

You have yet to provide anything by saying I am wrong and you are wrong without any thing else but your word.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Gorman91]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join