It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. military is liaising with extraterrestrial life according to independent sources

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Three groups of aliens and the US Navy. Unrealistic.

All world governments have been officially informed of the presence of extraterrestrials, a long time ago. The UN is a silly arrangement - in light of this, a world government was created to liaise with and control the dissemination of information to the public.

As a rule, no earth government will enter into an agreement with extraterrestrials, or communicate in privacy with them without consensus. Try sending a signal to them and watch how fast the NSA tracks and isolates it. Recovery programs are also handled by the earth government.

The US Navy isn't a central pin to working with them, and there's more than 3 species of extraterrestrials - much more have arrived and are arriving.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by iballs
Three groups of aliens and the US Navy. Unrealistic.

Try sending a signal to them and watch how fast the NSA tracks and isolates it. [\quote]

You expected us/them/we to do otherwise. Human beings are so emotional driven that they are are liability with such knowledge.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by tristar]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I find the silicon based "conformers" quite interesting, I just read a story where a woman was jaywalking across the street and got nailed by a car. She landed on the sidewalk right in front of a hospital. They rush her inside and get to work, only to realize that nothing can be done. Well after slicing into her the doctors realized that she wasn't actually human. She looked it on the outside but had no organs that would be found in a normal human. After a short time examining this body, it began to melt into a jelly like substance. I thought this sounded quite similar

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle

Originally posted by JayinAR
"Why would so and so risk life and limb to "disclose" a non-event?" (or thereabouts)

Well, according to the article, this person was "ordered" to leak this information because the Navy really wants it out there.

Oh god really? I only skimmed through it... actually makes less sense than the normal 'doing it for the good of mankind' spiel.
The high up navy guys want this info out there so they order an officer who probably has no expertise in communicating such important information to do it.. and then the only information let out is nothing that hasnt been mentioned before, and as per usual zero evidence is offered.
If thats seriously their attempt to educate people about whats really going on then Im suprised that they've mustered up the brain power to keep it quiet for so long in the first place.

Ordered to leak..............to the examiner???
Why not USA Today???
Credibility is very shaky.
BTW....the Grays are not silicon based.
------------------------------------------------
We will probably have to wait another 12 months to see another
bogus leak that is half truth / half BS.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

If you cannot even understand what my post is simply written about, then there is no point in even engaging with you.

You do have a right to your beliefs and fears. I am glad for one ATS respects one's right to freedom of speech and to deny ignorance. There is a BIGGER discussion going on here than what that had been reported.

Cheers.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

I understood quite well what your post was written about.
It was written about something totally unrelated to the topic at hand.

However, I'd almost wager that if I continued to drag this particular line of reasoning out with you, SOMEONE would point at me for derailing.
(irony)

But yeah, I respect your freedom of speech as well.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by someguy420

Do you have a link for that story?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickyrrr

If a person made an anonymous statement,**Who** exactly would be killed?

-rrr

One would assume that the Goverment's capabilities of finding out who did it wouldnt stop at 'crap, they didnt leave their name, oh well nevermind'.

[edit on 29/12/09 by Bluebelle]

Yeah, but it all depends on what is revealed and what communication means are used. For starters, it would just not be possible unless the person was already under surveillance. Surveillance technology would involve either spying on a person electronically, having a spy follow them around everywhere, or having a spy infiltrate the network of their friends and family. There is no other way than that unless remote viewing can be used to pinpoint individuals like that. All of those methods can be worked around if one already has reason to suspect.

And considering that a person under those circumstances would already suspect they are being spied on, they would not just blurt something out like that over a telephone or using their email.

It is highly likely that if a person were to say something anonymously it would not result in their death for the very reason that is staring us in the face: anonymous information is unverifiable and most people will not believe it.

-rrr

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
ALL supposed DEBUNKERS will do well to note that no one, or even many are defending the article by the Examiner. This thread's disscusion is NOT about the Examiner.

With the amount of crap that gets posted, sources have to be questioned. And if there is doubt about the credibility of a source then its a relevant issue that should be mentioned.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by np6888
reply to post by rainfall

I've already read it. Read the link I posted. The link I posted was when people thought the site claimed(from David Wilcock presumably) that Nov 27th is the date, when they made no such claims.

O.K., I think it was Bill Ryan from PC that said that date during a conference in Europe.... I think...

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticuli

-rrr

One would assume that the Goverment's capabilities of finding out who did it wouldnt stop at 'crap, they didnt leave their name, oh well nevermind'.

HAHA good one. OWNED.

its called an ip address.

An IP address that may lead to a proxy that leads to a proxy that leads to a proxy that leads to a bot somewhere... booo hoooo...!

-rrr

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticuli

-rrr

HAHA good one. OWNED.

its called an ip address.

An IP address that may lead to a proxy that leads to a proxy that leads to a proxy that leads to a bot somewhere... booo hoooo...!

-rrr

Besides, for thousands of years people have been passing messages verbally, without any electronic means, or using pen and paper. Paper can be made untraceable, just write a letter and print it in a public library or a kinkos in another state. Now not even the secret watermarks in your printer can be used to track you.

-rrr

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by rickyrrr

They aren't talking about web-bots.

Supposedly they are talking about true-to-life people that they have personally verified as having real military credentials.

They have supposedly interviewed these people personally.

If that is the case, the Government would know about it.

Afterall, according to the story, these people were "ordered" to leak the information.

Booo-hoooo...

If this is all true, then the Government SUCKS at getting information out to the public.

Yet the day after the "failed bombing of a plane" just a few short days ago, they are miraculously ready to tell us this guy was an al-qaeda operative and thankfully they have the technology ready on the stand-by to thwart this sort of action from ever happening again...all it will require from you is to give up a little bit more of your privacy in the meanwhile.

Good at one thing, absolutely terrible at the same thing when it comes to ET.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Yeah, but it all depends on what is revealed and what communication means are used. For starters, it would just not be possible unless the person was already under surveillance. Surveillance technology would involve either spying on a person electronically, having a spy follow them around everywhere, or having a spy infiltrate the network of their friends and family. There is no other way than that unless remote viewing can be used to pinpoint individuals like that. All of those methods can be worked around if one already has reason to suspect.

And considering that a person under those circumstances would already suspect they are being spied on, they would not just blurt something out like that over a telephone or using their email.

It is highly likely that if a person were to say something anonymously it would not result in their death for the very reason that is staring us in the face: anonymous information is unverifiable and most people will not believe it.

-rrr

Worked around how exactly? And how do you propose this guy contacted the journalist in the first place?

And why bother working around these things if the information is as you've said it, unverifiable and most people wouldnt believe it anyway? Bit pointless really isnt it.
Plus, there's no reason not to give more info if this guy is the navy equivalent of James Bond, because they wont catch him out anyway.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Ordered to leak..............to the examiner???
Why not USA Today???
Credibility is very shaky.
BTW....the Grays are not silicon based.
------------------------------------------------
We will probably have to wait another 12 months to see another
bogus leak that is half truth / half BS.

Good point!... Maybe he should have gone to cosmopolitan or elle magazine, that way he could have probably squeezed a photo-shoot out of it as well. All blacked out and mysterious looking. The ladies would love it!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Okay, I've read some of your posts, still not sure if you are who you say you are, but let's assume again that you're telling the truth, do you know why our government keeps delaying disclosure? There was a member called Hidden_Hand who said that we need 51% positive(or 95% negative) to "ascend." Do you think that this is a possible "stall tactic" so that people don't have time to get to that percentage by 2012? If so, don't you think you are doing a HUGE disservice to humanity by bending to every one of those bastard's whims, by not revealing your presence, as quickly as possible?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I mean, if you think it should be our government's job to disclose, yet if their goal is to be as negative as possible, then they'll never reveal it themselves.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
So now we know how the NWO elites will cover the killing of 2/3 of the population--they'll blame it on the "Aliens" somehow. I don't for a minute think that the "Aliens" are anything but demons who have afflicted the minds of unbelievers in the "great delusion" that the Bible speaks of occurring in the time of the End. We know that Satan can appear as "an angel of light" with all kinds of lying signs and wonders. There is likely an inner-inner cabal of demonically possessed individuals who know the truth--but the rest are being duped. I appeal to all those who know the truth to warn others so that they will not be taken in by the deception--there may be little time left. The Lord could be coming very soon to gather believers to Himself and once He does, the door will be closed and sealed. Read your Bibles and pray. In the gospel of Luke, our Lord Jesus admonished His hearers to pray "that you may be found worthy to escape the trial which is coming over the whole earth." That day appears to be here--unless there is a reprieve because of a large movement of repentance and faith. This has been coming for a very long time.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by np6888

Go to AnthraAdromeda's profile page and read his biggest thread.
This person is no less human than you or I.

This sort of crap that you are reading from him in this thread is his way of saying that he wishes for all of us to be better. He is delusional and has a god-complex... yet his heart is in the right place.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I understand your post thoroughly my friend. It's a shame that a site such as this has been created to bring together like-mindedness on not so well lit topics, yet everyone assumes the info should be layed out on the table or it isn't real. While I highly encourage thorough investigation I think you must also have a 5% mindset of assuming that EVERYTHING is possible while weeding out the rest and hey, if you come to the end and realize that there was nothing to it then fine, but most of the time these "rumors" start from somewhere. Regardless, I am grateful for Jim Marrs vision for this site, but man are there a lot of unopened minded people on here.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Mr.Noman]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join