It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. military is liaising with extraterrestrial life according to independent sources

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

My thoughts exactly. This is the same story we've heard before, but with a new species. I'm not going to say it isn't plausible, but I am going to say it turns up the radar a bit.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Good strategic move on their part! Get in with the high ups that control us have them wipe us out and then all they have to do is take that small group out!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
It's not just military exchanges taking place, but genetics too I'm afraid to say.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr.Noman
Now see what I'm interested in is this whole "conformers" deal. I know every supposed ET in the book and I've yet to hear of this one or even anything related (although please correct me if I'm overlooking...). That in itself throws up a bit of a red flag as it seems like a new species that no one has ever accounted for always shows up amongst the hoaxters. Hmmm...

I think the "conformers" is disinformation". The silicon lifeform is also
BS. The Grays being from Zeti Reticuli is true.
They seemed friendly in Stargate SG-1.
I think reality follows from that TV show.
The Grays helped us with technology.
We built some starships of our own. [Black Project $$$]
We team up with Canada and the British and explore the solar system,
galaxy and the universe.
We have already made a few friends and a few enemies along the way.
They even had a "disclosure" episode.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

This thread is about the US military involvement with the extra-terresterials since US became the victors of WW2 till today. It is only natural that other information that may be relevant would be brought in for DISCUSSION - a sharing of perceptions in order to make informed decisions in life, and if of sufficient merit, be brought up to higher levels for debate.

No more must we behave like the FBI or the CIA of past, whom had laughed at leads of camel herding arabs flying planes to smash into buildings. 3000 and more innocents died, and thousands others affected, around the world - too heavy a price to pay for ignorance and unwillingness to be open minded to other alternative views out of the norm.

Are we all here to please debunkers and should curtail our freedom of expression? No, in the end, yours and my personal views are insignificant, but only a contribution to the whole, made up of our society - families, relatives and friends, for an informed direction to take.

Let each and every human voice their opinions freely without fear, and for others to consider. We are no longer cavemen but an educated people with diverse backgrounds with contributions that may become policy solutions for the whole one day.

Let not one man or a minority group dictate how others should behave or live anymore without consensus views.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lacenaire
It's not just military exchanges taking place, but genetics too I'm afraid to say.

Great if it wasn't smelling of serpo now it may be another dulce base. Interesting indeed, but I think what draws me to this is that it DOES smell of these other incidents and while this one in particular may not be true, perhaps it will push others into the direction of researching events such as serpo etc.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Lacenaire
[more

interesting please explain, obliously all human kind is from another planet hence why there is mars dust in scotland and other dust here and there, we are all from a different place just another species, bit like aliens i suppose,
what im trying to say is that even as humans we are all different, theres no way we came from a monkey even by dna that is 98percent genetic code.

on another note i have noticed on mufon site that most ufo reported cases are only in america, maybe thats why the russians are ze worried lol

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Great point. I once read a book that suggested t.v. shows and the media are influenced by such realistic events and in fact some things may even be put into the shows to "get us ready", if you will, about certain subjects that would shake mankind to its core.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by calcoastseeker

I think ETs if they do exist and are visiting this Earth are just as ruthless, cunning, and selfish as any human being. I think that's the scariest thing.

Many abductees have reported asking why they(The ET's) are visiting this planet.

They said they were told because the human species is unique in the universe.

We are the only species that has emotion and expresses it in different ways.

Not likely.
And we are not even the only species that has emotion on this planet let alone the universe.
"expresses it in different ways". I have no idea what you mean by that, the very nature of emotions mean there expressed in different ways.
Happy=

Angry=

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by starshiner
reply to post by Lacenaire
[more

interesting please explain, obliously all human kind is from another planet hence why there is mars dust in scotland and other dust here and there, we are all from a different place just another species, bit like aliens i suppose,
what im trying to say is that even as humans we are all different, theres no way we came from a monkey even by dna that is 98percent genetic code.

on another note i have noticed on mufon site that most ufo reported cases are only in america, maybe thats why the russians are ze worried lol

Scientists have traveled all over the world and sampled everyones DNA.
Guess what they discovered?
Keep in mind DNA doesn't lie. It is what it is.
I read the truth in Scientific American magazine.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
ok then so we must have been adam and eves children, so who put them there, whatever way you look at it we didn't arrive by ourselves, chicken or egg?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr.Noman

Great point. I once read a book that suggested t.v. shows and the media are influenced by such realistic events and in fact some things may even be put into the shows to "get us ready", if you will, about certain subjects that would shake mankind to its core.

The truth won't shake me to my core.
I'll be a little impatient.
"Yes, i know! Can we move forward now!"
I want the U.S. Government to start up Starfleet Command
and Starfleet Academy tomorrow.
The Presidio of San Francisco is ready to go.
We need to head out to the asteroid belt and mine it.
We can create millions of high paying permanent jobs along the way.
We have the technology and the means to do it today.
The problem is we have some trouble makers on Earth that
would use the technology in evil ways. Iran - North Korea

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Same here,but I was referring to the mass public. I'm sure there are many on this site who would just say "Oh yeah, I knew that already!". I'm very much there if there is ever a federation, but thanks to not just those other countries you mentioned, but also the U.S. itself it won't happen in our lifetime.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
are u guys still discussing ? didnt u guys read? EXAMINER

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Project Camelot spam

" Independent sources " who the hell are they ? names address ? don't provide no info ? its rubbish spam fake

" Reptilians, and a silicon based life form " " Zeta Reticuli star system "

who writes this sht
this crap sounds just something out of Scientology bin !

i highly doubt Aliens want to do business with any nation on this planet !

they travel millions of miles per second, abduct humans do some nasty experiments . i highly doubt anybody can stop that

what does the united states offer to the aliens ? KFC ? free visa ? this whole Zeta Reticuli sht is stupid as its writers

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I smell BS on the whole story, apart from the fact that Mabus was predicted by Nostradamus to be the Anti-Christ. Maybe just a coincidence, because afterall its a surname and the Anti-Christ could be this guys great great great grandson to come.

SERPO is a fraud. I checked out their website and the original owner ditched it a few years back and some forum called "Open Minds Forum" manage it today.

I checked this Open Minds Forum and guess what the URL is?
Link here

lucianarchy -> Luci Anarchy -> Lucifer Anarchy.

Strange to say the least. SERPO is also known as Project Crystal Knight, yet another new age term.

I think all this BS is just for media attention by these profiteers in the Ufology sector. Ufology has now became a business and stories like this totally wastes my time and your time.

I am getting sick to death with this, especially the Disclosure Project, its all to sell books and DVDs.

If these aliens wanted a government to come to, then why did they not choose the Irish Government since they are one of the smallest yet at the same time can deal with matters like this and not be tyrannical about it?

There ARE other governments the aliens could communicate with, not just the US.

EDIT: To know what the aliens apparently want from us humans (not our KFC lol) I would advise anyone to research John Dee (the first 007), apparently he made a deal with them and they gave us 3 goals to accomplish. One was splitting the atom, two was acquiring silicone technology and 3 was (I think, I kinda forget number 3) the ability to manipulate dark or black matter.

[edit on 29/12/2009 by the_denv]

[edit on 29/12/2009 by the_denv]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
This seems like controlled propaganda.

Not that i don't believe that all these things are happening, but because it's totally a stereotypical UFO lame out story. The kind that is used to make UFOs look shady or fake to most people.

Doesn't the Discloser project with Dr. Greer actually have more Military UFO proof? Not so much on the level of military operations WITH aliens, but that the military was certainly aware of UFO existence for a while.

I wouldn't DOUBT that could be the case, but those kind of stories are good at making the average American think that it's all just crazy talk.

I enjoyed the book Exopolitics, and I want to believe the stories about the Space Military with it's stargates and cross time war zones , but until those guys give there names, i can't just say "DUDE, its all comin out now!, I'm gonna watch the news tonight! Cause it's goin DOWN!"

that last part was my own dramatization, certainly not based off anything posted..................Yet

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I found a post that the Administrator posted on the Open Minds Forum when a member created a thread called "Nobody believes SERPO":
Source thread

An astute assessment!
8-) My own thoughts are similar: There appear to be a number of 'seedlings' planted out and according to my disclosure 'Grand Unified Theory' ( GUT
) feeling - these are planted for a later 'harvest'.

If anyone has NOT got a copy of the Serpo Graphic Novel by Devils Due - my advice is to get one ASAP, while there is still a '1st Edition' - it may well be the best seven quid / fifteen bucks you ever invested.
8-)

UK supplier

USA supplier (Devil's Due)

..... and how about Serpo consulting services, Canada? ;D

So as you can see, the entire thing is aimed at selling books

Just like that woman last year (Surname is something like Goodfruity or something lol) who made millions by selling a PDF file for $1 claiming it had intel on ETs that where going to land at South Africa. I forget that particular story but it is a prime example of making MILLIONS by talking complete #e to gullible people who are fed up with their own lives and want ETs to abduct them

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Not the Examiner again! What happened to their November, and then December disclosure announcements!

[edit on 29-12-2009 by john124]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124
Not the Examiner again! What happened to their November, and then December disclosure announcements!

Indeed, Examiner in my eyes; has no credibility at all. A source of disinformation and a stage for Ufology-Businesses to make the news in order to sell merchandise.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join