It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. military is liaising with extraterrestrial life according to independent sources

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Independent sources have claimed an on-going set of face-to-face meetings between U.S. military officials and extraterrestrial life.

The sources reveal that senior U.S. Navy officers have played a leading role in an inter-services working group responsible for the meetings, and that different extraterrestrial groups are allegedly involved.

One source claims that the contact involves extraterrestrial groups known as Reptilians, and a silicon based life form dubbed ‘the Conformers’. Another source claims that the extraterrestrials are called Ebens from the Zeta Reticuli star system, but known colloquially as the Grays.

A third source claims that human looking extraterrestrials representing an association of star nations are liaising with military officials. Two of the sources have been interviewed by this writer who has been aware of their claims for more than a year, and finds them credible.

(read full article here)
www.examiner.com... ources

edit: to fix link

[edit on 29-12-2009 by rainfall]

[edit on 29-12-2009 by rainfall]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The link to the article does not seem to take you to the article.?...

Try this one...
www.examiner.com...

+37 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Let's say this is actually the case..........why the hell would aliens be helping the US government let alone the military? Both are extremely corrupt.

If this is the case this means that these ETs are our ENEMY and when the time comes will be dealt with as such. It would be very unfortunate if Aliens worked directly with the US government and US military. But it wouldn't surprise me. People that think if ETs exist are some sort of altruistic bunch of freedom fighters for the people are naive. I think ETs if they do exist and are visiting this Earth are just as ruthless, cunning, and selfish as any human being. I think that's the scariest thing. There is no one that is going to come down to Earth and save us from the tyrannical evil scum running the world. Our "salvation" rests in our own hands. The only one that is going to chang the direction of the world is YOU AND ME!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy

There is no one that is going to come down to Earth and save us from the tyrannical evil scum running the world. Our "salvation" rests in our own hands. The only one that is going to chang the direction of the world is YOU AND ME!

I totally agree with you....it is up to us to change the world....

Let's start by ending wars and hatred.....and start living in peace and harmony with the ways of Mother Earth...

PEACE and LOVE...

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
good luck with that.

what have peace and love ever solved in humanity's history?

the only way humanity would come together is with a common foe
which means more war

I'm NOT saying i like this,just stating a grim reality.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Well, think about it. If you were the leader of an extraterrestrial exploration team, sent to subdue a planet inhabited by many life forms, would you go to the masses of inhabitants, or to the leaders of same? I tend to believe that the government is in contact, and have been for some time now, and that they wish to hide this from us, the people. Why, I do not know, but like you all,I do have ideas why. We all need to be on our toes, and keep a weather eye on developments here.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Perhaps this is where the U.S get there (farout) ideas from, maybe the puppeteers are way above instead of just above the president.

Is it possible that depopulation is there idea and not ours? wether it be for a sustainable future or an evil plan.

Im so up in the air on this one, though technology has made some freakin advances in the last 60 years.

Smells a bit of Camelot to me, but what do we know..

Flagged for interest
Starred for support

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

Two anonymous sources with no corroborating evidence. Sure...

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by scubagravy
Smells a bit of Camelot to me, but what do we know..

Part of this information does come from Project Camelot.

This thread is already reaching the depths of absurdity. This buffoonery is cannabalizing the field...

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
Let's say this is actually the case..........why the hell would aliens be helping the US government let alone the military? Both are extremely corrupt.

Maybe the alien group want the nwo set up. They do not care for life, so lifes being lost in american aggression means nothing to them, as they understand something we do not.

I think something definitely is going on behind the scenes, in this alien human thing.

Personally i see earth as hell, so what does that mean for aliens and humans on this planet.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall

Let's start by ending wars and hatred.....and start living in peace and harmony with the ways of Mother Earth...

PEACE and LOVE...

Well, if the situation is as dire as you all state, then our hatred and ability to wage war is the ONLY thing that will save us. Peace and love will get us nothing but subjugation or death.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Senior US Naval officers?? Here is a connection that is "out there" to probably a lot of you. Nostradamus said the antichrist's name would be Mabus.

Ooo look who is head of the navy??

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
No. To go for war with the extra-terresterials right now would be to play into the hands of the industrial-military complex Eisenhower warned us all about.

Which is why Disclosure is all the more critical now, with overwhelming evidences of UFOs coming forth and existance disclosed by other nations. CONTACT are in the files that had not been released even with an FOIA.

It must be opened and thoroughly discussed at ALL levels and by all societies on Earth, rationally, intelligently and debated fully at length on the direction we as a human race should take.

If the extra-terresterials are a threat and intends to wipe us out, you can rest assure I will stand beside you with a rifle in my hand and my savings dumped to by buy war bonds to support the war efforts, and will not bat an eyelidto kill inorder to protect my fellow species.

But if compromises can be made without us giving up our Earthly soveriegnity and freedoms, then let us work and evolve together for a better world, if not the Universe, where none gets left behind socially or economically.

The only ones who will profit hugely from war and war mongering are the CORPORATIONS. They had lied to us for 70 years and grown fat, no more must we allow Planet Earth's future be dictated by these factions!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Supposedly, meetings between ET's and government officials have been going on since the Eisenhower administration.
From what I've read, the Reptilians have a bad reputation.
I've heard of Grays but not "Conformers."

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I think ETs if they do exist and are visiting this Earth are just as ruthless, cunning, and selfish as any human being. I think that's the scariest thing.

Many abductees have reported asking why they(The ET's) are visiting this planet.

They said they were told because the human species is unique in the universe.

We are the only species that has emotion and expresses it in different ways.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark

...then our hatred and ability to wage war is the ONLY thing that will save us. Peace and love will get us nothing but subjugation or death.

Wow...so sorry you feel that way...must suck to be so miserable..?...

Don't you get it...

Wars, death and destruction have ruled this planet for thousands of years...
This is all about evolution...we are moving out of the 'death and destruction' age.....let's try something different....I know....Let's give peace a chance...

www.youtube.com...

PEACE and LOVE...........and EVOLUTION....

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Not trying to be a jerk or anything - just pointing out what should be obvious to rational thinkers...this comes from the Examiner. The examiner is the same level of "news" reporting as the National Enquirer and Weekly World News. Which makes this story have the same believability as the "Batboy" and "I married bigfoot" stories. Plus all of the cute little references to "reptilians" and "Zeta Reticuli" and "greys". They're just taking the same old comic book references and throwing them together for this "news story". Oh, and now the greys are in "reality" called "Ebens"
. Get it, EBEns... Extra Biological ENtity-s...someone mixed up the new name for "aliens" and thought it was a reference to a race of aliens.

Thanks - I really needed something to brighten up my day. I even gave you a star.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

If this is true, perhaps Stargate SG-1 is not too far from the truth after all.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall
the extraterrestrials are called Ebens from the Zeta Reticuli star system,

Anyone remember Project Serpo?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Well, think about it. If you were the leader of an extraterrestrial exploration team, sent to subdue a planet inhabited by many life forms, would you go to the masses of inhabitants, or to the leaders of same?

That's assuming that ETs think of humans as the "leaders of the world". For all we know, they consider whales, dolphins, spiders, star-nosed moles, etc...as the intelligent, dominate species on Earth. ETs are just a likely to speak those "languages" as they are any other.

Just my 2-cents

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join