It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. military is liaising with extraterrestrial life according to independent sources

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
As far as I'm concerned these 'anonymous sources' need to come forward and tell their stories.

Gain a small fan base.

Then proclaim that if they die/commit suicide it will be because of TPTB.

Then get debunked.

Then get un-debunked.

Then die under 'suspicious circumstances'.

Then get debunked again.

Only then will I believe what they say.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall
There's something you need to know about your MSM news, whether it's t.v. or print........they are giving you false and misleading information....

The Examiner is likely twice as misleading as MSNBC.

That's like saying 'Hey...your Geo Metro is crap, try driving my Ford Festiva.."

This thread in a nutshell...

A guy heard from another guy that aliens are interacting with the military blah blah Serpo blah blah mother earth, love and light 2012 blah blah

When will we get legit sourcing?

[edit on 29-12-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

"Why would so and so risk life and limb to "disclose" a non-event?" (or thereabouts)

Well, according to the article, this person was "ordered" to leak this information because the Navy really wants it out there.

Towards topic in general:
Yes, yes, yes, this is very nice information. But this is seriously like the 20th time I've read it here on ATS in the past year alone.

"If you tell a lie enough times, people will believe it to be the truth."

Look people, this stuff is coming to you from the examiner. It contains 3 unconfirmed "sources" of information and simply regurgitates the serpo document stories. (the article itself even says as much but has to tell us that the serpo documents are full of "half-truths" meant to disinform people from the "details" but REALLY drives home the fact that the government is "liasing"

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Am I the only one getting a "page not found" message when clicking on that link?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

This is a crap load of bunk. I'm so tired of these fanciful stories that come from 'credible sources'. And who says they are credible? Who are they? Where are their papers, names, job titles, contribution to humanity, faces, records, video testimony, etc.????? Blah blah blah. Some people may oddly have something against the Disclosure Project as it seems to be the 'in' thing to do now days, but at least DP has provided all those things when they make claims, and continues to do so.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
"Why would so and so risk life and limb to "disclose" a non-event?" (or thereabouts)

Well, according to the article, this person was "ordered" to leak this information because the Navy really wants it out there.

Oh god really? I only skimmed through it... actually makes less sense than the normal 'doing it for the good of mankind' spiel.
The high up navy guys want this info out there so they order an officer who probably has no expertise in communicating such important information to do it.. and then the only information let out is nothing that hasnt been mentioned before, and as per usual zero evidence is offered.
If thats seriously their attempt to educate people about whats really going on then Im suprised that they've mustered up the brain power to keep it quiet for so long in the first place.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

ebens =EBE=Extraterrestrial Biological Entity
I heard the Reptillians hang out near Peru.
It's another underground base! It's always near a lake.
Association of star nations = Federation of Planets ----Think Star Trek
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know they can control the weather. Send rain to California!!!

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

With senior naval officers? secretary of the navy is Mabus. Nostradamus said antichrist would be named mabus. Bible says antichrist will reign for 7 years. the first 3 1/2 will be ''good", the last 3 1/2 will be the worst evil ever seen on earth. when was mabus appointed secretary of the navy? Jun 18, 2009 by obama...the administration which is supposed to be considered "the savior" (consider the "joke" he told stating "contrary to popular belief i was not born in a manger"... reference to Jesus and "savior") 3 1/2 years from june 18, 2009 takes us to dec 18, 2012, almost 3 1/2 years to the day of the supposed end of the world on the mayan calendar... or whatever it is you think will happen that day. could it be by combining the 3 most famous doomsday prophecies ever that the real final story is put together?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

Exactly!

These Serpo documents have been forthcoming for quite some time now.

However, I would bet you serious cash that if you walked up to the average joe on the streets and asked him about the serpo documents he would look at you like you're f-ing crazy.

Meaning, that this "ongoing project" isn't doing ANYTHING but making this Salla dude some money.
But I thought this much was pretty much a given by now.
People seriously need to start criticising these people EVEN THOUGH these people appeal to their desires.

All they are doing is giving their money over to charlatans.

Edit for Post script - And honestly guys, it doesn't do us any good to go off the deep end by talking about thirty different ET races and how they tie into this.
The information is bogus and by doing so we only look like an even bigger laughing-stock.
It is bogus.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by JayinAR]

[edit on 29-12-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Let me tell you something! Our military is clueless about advanced life. And another thing is, the ad for district 9 is very annoying here on ATS! That movie suck a ball sack!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
www.examiner.com...

I've re-read this article, and I don't see where they claim that Nov 27th is the date. It's by "the end of the year or early 2010", so they still have credibility IMO.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
I feel the crux of the issue here is NOT that the article is bunk. There are plenty out there. The issue is that an ATS member had enough ignorance to post an article they knew deep in side was bunk....and for what?

[edit on 29-12-2009 by NightVision]

Why do you say these are bunk?

I don't know about the most recent documents, but the stuff about the Feb. 2008 U.N. meetings I was aware of in real time. I wasn't very impressed with them...I consider most negotiations with Humans to be a waste of time. They say one thing and do another.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by np6888
www.examiner.com...

I've re-read this article, and I don't see where they claim that Nov 27th is the date. It's by "the end of the year or early 2010", so they still have credibility IMO.

Click on the link below the OP to get the article...

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
ALL supposed DEBUNKERS will do well to note that no one, or even many are defending the article by the Examiner. This thread's disscusion is NOT about the Examiner.

It is about the extra-terresterials visiting us.

Many more are only voicing their very right guaranteed under the constitution - to speak freely.

And what they spoke, they take into account of EVIDENCES - sworn statements by the thousands of credible witness who experienced the effects of UFOs, whom existance had been denied for long but eventually disclosed by other nations recently as REAL.

Humans today, are long past the stage of being mocked, discriminated and ridiculed for witnessing UFOs. Excuses such as swamp gas, cloud formations, morning stars, mass hallucination are the BS now.

What these extra-terresterials are here for, is an unknown and begs discussion. Genuine or hoax, we all must not throw the baby out with the bathwater = deeming all information passed are hoaxes. Some may be real and was given out at great risk, but nevertheless, in order to seach for the truth, we need information as A START to work on .

Those who think searching for the turth is too tedious and a waste of time to sieve thru facts, then should just remain silent and stay away, for the waste of time lies not in the effort, but in the closure of one's mind to comprehend leads

Thanks for your consideration and reading this post.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I just believe that all life throughout the galaxy is just as life here on earth , which is to say you have your black,white and gray areas (no pun intended). There will be good and bad everywhere and being mainly buddhist in my beliefs I should also state that even if the intelligence out there is as enlightened as we would like to believe that would only ENSURE the fact that they would let us be and not interfere with our problems. So in closing, I would suggest that the beings meeting with the government are not of the highest consciousness type.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
Let's say this is actually the case..........why the hell would aliens be helping the US government let alone the military? Both are extremely corrupt.

If this is the case this means that these ETs are our ENEMY and when the time comes will be dealt with as such. It would be very unfortunate if Aliens worked directly with the US government and US military. But it wouldn't surprise me. People that think if ETs exist are some sort of altruistic bunch of freedom fighters for the people are naive. I think ETs if they do exist and are visiting this Earth are just as ruthless, cunning, and selfish as any human being. I think that's the scariest thing. There is no one that is going to come down to Earth and save us from the tyrannical evil scum running the world. Our "salvation" rests in our own hands. The only one that is going to chang the direction of the world is YOU AND ME!

Not sure why you have actually been flagged so many times, perhaps its the mere fact that your post is anti gov. But on a realistic aspect of things, the U.S. is not the only nation that has established contact. Its post like these which deflect the actual circumstances of what is really going on.

Plans have been well on the way since the 90's

How many reports and videos have you people seen prior to the 90's and how many have you seen after the 90's. Sean, like i said, you see how futile the actual response will end up being even through a sight like this.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I've already read it. Read the link I posted. The link I posted was when people thought the site claimed(from David Wilcock presumably) that Nov 27th is the date, when they made no such claims.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

What in the sam-hell are you on about?

No, this thread is not about the "thousands" of witness testimonies.
In FACT this thread is about an article from the examiner written by an exopolitics researcher who regurgitates the SERPO documents as his basis for his bullsnap money-making scheme.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Let's say you are who you say you are(I'll read your posts later), why do you keep talking to our government? You should know that they cannot be trusted.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join