It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. military is liaising with extraterrestrial life according to independent sources

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

your giving this government way too much credit... they can't even coordinate their own intelligence between their own departments and you bozos think they are in contact with some advanced alien races?

it would be the end of us all if this were the case because we have the biggest bungling group of people running this country than you could ever imagine... communicating with Aliens har har har!

i'd believe they might be communicating with dolphins or primates but humans...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by starshiner
ok then so we must have been adam and eves children, so who put them there, whatever way you look at it we didn't arrive by ourselves, chicken or egg?

actually, amoebea... protozoa came first, you know single celled lifeforms... whatya think Adam and Eve just sprouted up overnight? you reallyhave to leave the bible at the door in here, you can't discount millons of years of proven evolution for your "simple" explanations about life...

link   

Originally posted by sueloujo
Senior US Naval officers?? Here is a connection that is "out there" to probably a lot of you. Nostradamus said the antichrist's name would be Mabus.

Ooo look who is head of the navy??

en.wikipedia.org...

Now THAT...is awesome!! Kidding...but if the navy is doing such, though, in my observation of links produced here by posters about the examiner, and overbearing opinions of ATS members concerning the examiner, ill refrain from bashing said news source, but will stash this info far from my "OMGlist". Interesting topic though.

link   
I did a WHOIS search on SERPO.org:

Registrant Name: Christopher Iversen
Registrant Organization: SRSPlus Private Reg
Registrant Street1: ATTN: serpo.org
Registrant Street2: c/o SRSPlus P.O.Box 447
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City: Herndon
Registrant State/Province: VA
Registrant Postal Code: 20172
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: 1.5707088760
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

This is public information that can be found by anyone, so it is not a secret; I guess the mods wont remove this since its public property as it stands?

Well, data mine that if you can. I am off to bed

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
My fault, double post...

[edit on 30-12-2009 by ahmonrarh]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by np6888

Go to AnthraAdromeda's profile page and read his biggest thread.
This person is no less human than you or I.

This sort of crap that you are reading from him in this thread is his way of saying that he wishes for all of us to be better. He is delusional and has a god-complex... yet his heart is in the right place.

Better yet...go to my website and read all the real evidence for yourself. Your science, in the form of DNA analysis, places me in the wrong population group. So, I don't think the delusional will hold any water, and the "god-complex" is wholly without merit.

But, you are right about wanting to make Earth a better place.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
If aliens read this thread, they would think we can be easily scared away with fire.

Are topics like this being created so invaders know that we are soft in the head, and ready for the taking?

I'm so ashamed.
I am spending this weekend making myself a big gray noggin with big black eyes, and a paper mache ray-gun, and hope I fit in when they get here.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Andro, awesome that you're here brother. Can you answer my question a couple of pages ago?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
It's a real tragedy that legitimate threads with a lot more meat to them, with pertinent and interesting news about UFOs gets one or two pages and falls from the radar, and silliness like this garners 9 pages on the day it's created.

I guess sensationalist gibberish and unsubstantiated garbage that sounds "neat" and "cool" and interesting, is of more interest than topics that are actually important and relevant to the genre.

I bet an utterly ridiculous story about killer alien slugs inhabiting our brains would get 10 pages in a day here. No wonders this is a laughable topic for most.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by fleabit]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

If you had actually read the thread, you would know why it went 9 pages. Not saying things will happen, but the examiner has yet to be proven wrong.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Perhaps they are doing the corruption.

Second.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by np6888

Okay, I've read some of your posts, still not sure if you are who you say you are, but let's assume again that you're telling the truth, do you know why our government keeps delaying disclosure? There was a member called Hidden_Hand who said that we need 51% positive(or 95% negative) to "ascend." Do you think that this is a possible "stall tactic" so that people don't have time to get to that percentage by 2012? If so, don't you think you are doing a HUGE disservice to humanity by bending to every one of those bastard's whims, by not revealing your presence, as quickly as possible?

I have'nt a clue why the US keeps stalling. It is quite illogical.

As I understand it; the US entered into some agreements with the Zetas in the 50's, some small tid bits of technology in exchange for an almost free reign over Zeta activities n the US. The US got burned! But until now there was little that could be done, course now, large corporations, the Zetas and TPTB have control of all the serious technology, and the (real) government is left out in the cold.

The Federation (Pleiadeans and some others) has a "non-interference accord", which the Zetas don't have to comply with, and will not show themselves until there is some level of "official" disclosure. Though, I'm not sure that "has" to come from a government, a suffecient "wild-card" disclosure will probably work just as well (thats what I'm trying to do). Once this happens the Federation should show themselves and allow serious negotiations to start. There are substantial technologies that will be made available to Earth when this happens.

As for the ascention, as I understand it; the people of Earth are no where near ready for that. To ascend takes a very long time to evolve, my people for instance, are 100's of thousands of years more evolved (advanced) than Earth, and they have not ascended. The ETs that fill your skies have not ascended, dispite 100's and 1000's of years of advancement over Earth. So, I wouldn't look for that kind of event any time soon...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr.Noman
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Same here,but I was referring to the mass public. I'm sure there are many on this site who would just say "Oh yeah, I knew that already!". I'm very much there if there is ever a federation, but thanks to not just those other countries you mentioned, but also the U.S. itself it won't happen in our lifetime.

Oh, it is going to happen soon. Disclosure will be December 21, 2012.
Along the way, we will receive a few more "bait and switches" from
MJ-12 and U.S. Naval Intelligence.
Our future will appear very bright January 2013.
It will be exciting and very busy.
I think by 2025 over 1 million people will be living on the moon.
I would prefer an orbiting space station. - better view -

---------------------------------------------------------------------
In the mean time, the United States Government has the right
and the responsibility to protect its secrets. sorry.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Hmm, interesting. Hidden_Hand also said that there are very few people on Earth who have reached the requirement. Is it possible that this stalling tactic by the U.S government is working so well, such that every time we got to the ascenscion date, we have to start all over again?

If their job is to create negativity, then every time a civilization is destroyed, they "gain points," so to speak.

Since it seems that we're pretty much on the same boat, is there any way for you or anyone in your group to just ignore orders and show yourself? I mean, come on, we can't just let the dark keep winning right?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by sueloujo
Senior US Naval officers?? Here is a connection that is "out there" to probably a lot of you. Nostradamus said the antichrist's name would be Mabus.

Ooo look who is head of the navy??

en.wikipedia.org...

Ray Mabus 'is' ET...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
Let's say this is actually the case..........why the hell would aliens be helping the US government let alone the military? Both are extremely corrupt.

If this is the case this means that these ETs are our ENEMY and when the time comes will be dealt with as such. It would be very unfortunate if Aliens worked directly with the US government and US military. But it wouldn't surprise me. People that think if ETs exist are some sort of altruistic bunch of freedom fighters for the people are naive. I think ETs if they do exist and are visiting this Earth are just as ruthless, cunning, and selfish as any human being. I think that's the scariest thing. There is no one that is going to come down to Earth and save us from the tyrannical evil scum running the world. Our "salvation" rests in our own hands. The only one that is going to chang the direction of the world is YOU AND ME!

Because the U.S. Government has something that they want or knows a secret that they don't want out............simple just some sort of leverage.....

The et's don't want the general pop to know of their existence yet.......

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_grand_pooh-bah
good luck with that.

what have peace and love ever solved in humanity's history?

the only way humanity would come together is with a common foe
which means more war

I'm NOT saying i like this,just stating a grim reality.

I'm sorry that's just an intellectually careless remark.

Peace and love did nothing, because humanity failed the idealism. Not the other way around. We failed ourselves.

If you don't want to evolve beyond that, or have the faith to take a chance, I feel rather sad. If you, me and the rest of the world weren't such idiots in the first place, Peace and Love would actually remove the need for war altogether.

I guess that's TOO idealistic for us.. but I must emphasise, the ideal isn't unrealisable, we lack the potential to do so, clearly.

There is a philosophical difference between the two surely as wide as the universe is..

Peace, & love
lol

Abductee

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
The only thing about it that rings any truth to me is that it is Navy people they are talking to.

I have a close friend who was a Chief Petty officer. He worked in Non-destructive testing at the Navy facility in Indian Head Maryland. He said the Navy is the branch of service that is dealing most with Alien artifacts and Aliens. This was back in the early '90s. He told me they brought a craft in there and they were unable to penetrate it with the most powerful x-ray equipment they had. He also said there were underwater bases in joint use with the aliens.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I believe this story is true, my mom once told me that her friend was on a plane few years ago and over herd the pilots talking to someone and that they were to make sure the plane landed safely because it had a alien on board and it was supposed to attend some kind of classified meeting.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
fascinating news omfg.... why isnt this mainstream news.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join