It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a new member, and I am a Christian militant.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
reply to post by Moonman1111

Anyone can quote verses. All it shows me is that you don't have an inkling of intellectualism in the fabric of your being. What you quote doesn't even apply to what is going on in this sector of the universe.

All it does is show that God loves his created beings. If you don't think aliens were created by the same God that created us, you, my "friend," are fooling yourself.

By the way, the first verse you quoted in a variety of ways, even as being racist. So, don't tell me that it necessarily is referring to aliens.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

Quit worshipping the false idols and creations instead of the creators or you will be cut off from the Lord.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Hi Moonman,

Welcome to ATS I see you have made yourself right at home.

I wish you a lot of fun spouting you Christian dogma and anti-isms.

I think religion is dog poo, and I especially like to pick on Christians because of the hypocrisy and intolerance.

One thing I have to give you, the Israeli GOV is not on my list of good guys.

Well.. I see you are a busy guy so I won't take up your time.

Yak at you later.

Ziggy

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

If you dont see that everything of life emanated from God then you do not have understanding of it. You limit Thee greatly and that is a shame on Thee Most High of all life.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Leo, don't waste your time. The guy obviously doesn't have a stitch of understanding in him. He is just ranting. This will be my last visit to this ridiculous thread.
:shk:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Moonman I would like to talk to you. Please drop me an email at [email protected] or talk to me on msn at [email protected]

[edit on 31-12-2009 by thecool444]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Which version of the Bible do you read? I read the King James version,
the Torah and a jewish new testament.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonman1111
reply to post by Dogdish

Can't say I dislike every Israeli? just that I don't like their government. The concept of Zionism I don't care for, but I do feel bad for the land they take from people who have lived on it for generations and how they destroy peoples small farms to try and pressure them to leave etc etc.

It sounds like you have a problem with Isaiah 66:8.

Jesus quoted Isaiah often. Do you have a problem with Jesus, too?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
semi-agnostic, Messianic-jew, pro-israeli , pro-alien who does not have a problem with new-agers here.

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Hey everybody, I'm new to the boards, but have been reading the articles here on this website for a few months. Very good site, a lot better than that crap hole GLP where they banned me for posting the names of Jews in our congress... About me, I am a Christian, and a fundie at that! I am anti-Israeli, anti-alien, and anti-new age. I hope to bump heads with those who view aliens and UFO's as 'our God's and creators' and anything else relating to the grand deception. Once again, hello to all ATS members

i'm an atheist, and i don't like ANY religion getting in the way of me or my family having a peaceful, free, and critical-thinking, way of living. but....welcome to ATS

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
Just wondering how any Christian can be anti-Israel, the modern home of the Jews?

I mean, Christianity is, fundamentally, an offshoot of Judaism, inasmuch as Jesus Christ was a Jew and taught Jewish orthodoxy. Regardless of what the Biblical Jews did to Christ, he forgave them their worst transgressions — which no doubt included condemning him and sentencing him to a barbarous death.

As an atheist I like to rub a little salt in here : not only was Christ a jew but the jews are merely an arabic tribe ooops. So Christ was a brown skinned arab and not a white skinned westerner as portrayed in Christian images.

Christ is also a prophet in islam....ooops.

Barbarous death : you mean a Roman execution since Palestine (NOTE PALESTINE) was under Roman occupation. The method is entirely "typical" for anybody sentenced to death. So the question is was Christ fitted up by the jewish authorities to silence him. Nope in fact he was undermining the authority of the establishment which is not a very bright thing to do under military occupation. Of course looking at things from this perspective (ie military) then Christ got what anybody would in similar circumstances. Naff all to do with God!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Very interesting read indeed (coming from an agnostic/nihilist such as myself) and I read this whole thing.

People will never get along or unite until they stop fighting over skin color and religion.

Simple as that.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by arcana_imperii
Very interesting read indeed (coming from an agnostic/nihilist such as myself) and I read this whole thing.

People will never get along or unite until they stop fighting over skin color and religion.

Simple as that.

I agree with this 100%. In this day and age I hope we have learned not to judge by skin color or religion but by the content of the heart. If you hear someones words and you study their actions you will discover the true content of their heart and their real agenda.

For example, many Christian people worship the very non-Christian (in name only) Anne Colter and Rush Limbaugh. She has sold a lot of books and so has Rush. They have made a fortune spreading hatred and exploiting unsuspecting vulnerable and hurting Americans.

I heard Anne Colter make a joke on FOX News last night about her New Years Resolutions. One was to stop being as awesome as she is and as an afterthought she promised "to quit murdering hobos."
Rush in his big speech about a year ago he made a tasteless joke wherein he suggests he is more powerful and influential than God..."Larry King dies and goes to heaven...."

In both of these instances I watched the set in utter disbelief. How do actual Christian people not see the devil himself working overtime in these two? They do not have a good purpose. They are saving no one.
What sensibilities must you have to have to even think of jokes like these?
What group of elitist's must you travel in to find like minded souls that also appreciate these examples of humor? People who think murdering hobos and homelessness is a little bit comical?

Listen to their words people. All of them.

Truthfully, I am not 100% certain Anne Colter does not murder hobos. I believe in ET's. There is evil in this world. You may not believe in the devil but I picture her as one of his minions, turning into a bat and swooping down on sleeping bums. I can easily see she and Rush feeding like gruesome vultures on the carcasses (all out of the public eye of course).
Quickly they return to maligning innocents and spitting out vitriol after getting fat off the most recent casualties of their hate speech.

Sometimes bad experiences will make you an angry intolerant fighting demon. These people can and often will eventually be turned around given an extra measure of understanding and some genuine empathy. This Militant Christian - I think is misguided and perhaps has been badly injured by experiences of his/her past.

Others are born demons. They are powerful and very bad angels. Don't waste any effort trying to counsel them because their very purpose is to deceive and trick you by using religious doctrine as a weapon. Sacrilege is a big factor and they will try to utilize it in everything they do.
I suggest you simply learn to tell these two types of evil apart and as for the latter - move out of their orbit as quickly as you can.

Listen closely - Discover the content of their heart.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Well put. The moral decline of society and humanity is way to obvious now a days, so much evil and no compassion or empathy.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Quit worshipping the false idols and creations instead of the creators or you will be cut off from the Lord.

According to you own faith, your judgment of him is a sin in and of itself. Stop being ridiculous and judge yourself first.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by digigeek

According to you own faith, your judgment of him is a sin in and of itself. Stop being ridiculous and judge yourself first.

Who says I am judging him? Just because I am trying to help people to not be deceived into viewing aliens as our creator or friends does not mean I am judging him.

edit for typo

[edit on 2-1-2010 by Moonman1111]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Who says I am judging him? Just because I am trying to help people to not be deceived into viewing aliens as our creator or friends does not mean I am judging him.

edit for typo

You condemn him for, in your terms, worshiping false idols. That's a judgment, clear and simple.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

edit for typo

You condemn him for, in your terms, worshiping false idols. That's a judgment, clear and simple.

Since when I did condemn him? Read the bible, God says he will cut off the wicked and those who worshipped false idols

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

For those of you waiting to hear my wisdom...

What is your purpose on this site if you are so fundamentaly against most of the things found on this site? You sound more like someone who didn't get enough hugs as a kid. Didn't you ever see E.T.? He was cute. I bet you on the other hand weren't as cute as Drew Barrymore now were you?
Anyways, I think being a Christian militant in itself is an oxymoron. Doesn't this "loving god" stand for peace and caring about your fellow kind? I'm not one for reading bedtime stories from the Bible, I prefer books not based on movies by Mel Gibson, but I don't recall there being a part where god says "Now go forth and be militant to the women and children of foreign countries, and a whole bunch of other people you've never met" Ignorance is an ugly infliction...think about Drew Barrymore in E.T. and hug your mom next time you see her, she'll appreciate that. Maybe someday soon you'll be able to look a little Jewish boy in the face too, without thinking you're superior
Open your heart, and start giving hugs. You'll see that the world is a beautiful place, and you don't have to live in fear and hate your fellow kind! Next thing you know...BAM! people want to be your friends because they see you aren't an angry Bible-clutching guy in camo pajama pants shouting obscenities at the little Isamic boy who lives next door. WELCOME to a place where you will find kindness and love

Peace and Love!

[edit on 1/2/2010 by tinkerbellbunny]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

So you were brainwashed by the Hollywood movie E.T and use that as your basis for thinking aliens are cool? When the vast majority of people make it so easy to walk into their own blindfolds, you have to wonder. And again, where is this superior/fear/hatred stuff coming from? Is that how you see everybody as if they don't support Israel? But you have quite a good imagination.

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 2-1-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tinkerbellbunny

Hi tink

Go back and read the OT, you will find this military mind set that you see moonman seeking to follow.

There is good reason we dont use the OT as bedtime stories for children.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join