It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a new member, and I am a Christian militant.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

Well this vid isn't re Zimbawe people, but it does mention the priesthood bloodline you mentioned that interested another ATSer. The vid principally concerns the proposition that some native Palestinians are genetic Hebrews/Jews. Quote from transcript: "Some Palestinians even have what's called the "Cohanic Chromosome," meaning that they are descendents of the priestly line of Aaron, the brother of Moses."
How is this for interesting?
Scroll down article to view video.

www.lamblion.us...

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by YAHUWAH SAVES

Wow, where to start...

I would simply like to say that you can do some really informative research online and find that for "the most part" Jews in Israel and around the world today actually are NOT the same Jews of the line of Abraham, Issac and Jacob. They are from a group of people who made a conscious decision to "adopt" the book of the Talmud (Hebrew: תַּלְמוּד talmūd). They are not of the same bloodline as is generally accepted and presumed that they are. The only true line of decedents known as Jews today are Yahuwans. They are of the "belief system" and possible bloodline of Abraham going back uninterrupted since biblical times They are currently in hiding in a couple of places in the world because mankind has sought to exterminate them unsuccessfully through the centuries. The word Jew is not even a name that was even used for those decedents of Abraham. It is a derogatory name given to God's people by those that sought to exterminate them. The history of those considered Jewish by todays standards is a very interesting story. Here is the link: www.zionism-israel.com... . This is not to say that some that are of the Jewish faith could not be of the original people of YHWH, it is just that most are not, even though they have been raised and have lived believing such. Christ was not a Jew, he was of the line of Abraham and there is a difference. Christ was not of ANY religion nor do I believe he would be part of any organized corporate religion that we see around today including so called Christianity of today. He was against $$$ worming its way into faith, however today $$$ is the driving force behind religions today.
I do not believe anyone can be Anti-any land. Israel or USA or whatever. The land is not the problem. It is the people running the government of the land that is the problem. Israel is an ancient home of the decedents of God's people but however it has become something quite different today. This is evidenced by the incredible badness that is happening in that land today. YaHuWaH says, "You will know my people by their good fruits". There is nothing very fruitfully good coming out of Israel today and that pretty much sums it all up in a nutshell. This is not to say however that there are not some very good and wonderful people in Israel, Palestine or any other country in this morally decaying Satanic world, and furthermore it does not mean that Israel will not be a pivotal location in the time of the end. There is so much to learn about the true history of the Jews and Christians alike. Seek the truth! After all, is this not why most of us are hear?

Where did yahuwah come from?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrandKitaro777

Grand, God/Yaweh is noncontingent, self-exisiting. All other "things" are contingent, created. He says he is "from everlasting to everlasting". At the very least, this implies outside time.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by pumpkinorange

Grand, God/Yaweh is noncontingent, self-exisiting. All other "things" are contingent, created. He says he is "from everlasting to everlasting". At the very least, this implies outside time.

Many Christians argue nothing made something.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111

jewish new-age aliens are our gods!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Isn't Christian militant a contradiction in terms?

mil·i·tant (ml-tnt) Source: www.thefreedictionary.com...
adj.
1. Fighting or warring.
2. Having a combative character; aggressive, especially in the service of a cause: a militant political activist.
n.
A fighting, warring, or aggressive person or party.

[Middle English, from Old French, from Latin mlitns, mlitant-, present participle of mlitre, to serve as a soldier; see militate.]

------------

Chris·tian (krschn) Source: www.thefreedictionary.com...
adj.
1. Professing belief in Jesus as Christ or following the religion based on the life and teachings of Jesus.
2. Relating to or derived from Jesus or Jesus's teachings.
3. Manifesting the qualities or spirit of Jesus; Christlike.
4. Relating to or characteristic of Christianity or its adherents.
5. Showing a loving concern for others; humane.
n.
1. One who professes belief in Jesus as Christ or follows the religion based on the life and teachings of Jesus.
2. One who lives according to the teachings of Jesus.

[Middle English Cristen, from Old English cristen, from Latin Chrstinus, from Chrstus, Christ; see Christ.]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Is this like a trick or something?? Just smells like a set-up.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I can't wait for this story he's working on, it's going to be a good one I think.

I think I know why he's called moonman. It's something to do with that character off S. King movie 'The Stand' where Flags looking for the prophet guy and only knows him as 'moonman'

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Thank-you,very much for the wonderful christian music video.I added it
to my favorite list on my computer.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

creepy, crawly, golum

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by pumpkinorange

Many Christians argue nothing made something.

It implies "time" as far as we are concerned. There is something driving all creation on this planet and perhaps all creation everywhere. It has a personality. It is what keeps putting the film in the camera so we can see. This moonunit character has not one tiny connection to this "life force" because it is just that a LIFE force. It is not a DEATH Force. It is all forgiving, all merciful and all wise. Nothing Militant about it except what the minds of men have fabricated and adopted as sort of a recreational sport.

Everyone needs a good excuse to kill something. This, nature of God, is as good as any.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by YAHUWAH SAVES

Yahweh daddy and Yahweh mommy?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Hi Moonman--

So you call yourself a 'Christian Militant'...hmmm....

So....does that mean you walk around arming disciples with swords like R. Yehoshua bar Yosef the Galiean Nazir (Gk: 'Iesous') did at the 100th anniversary of the BCE 63 Invasion of the Roman General Pompey into Yerushalayim see the 3rd canonical council approved Greek Gospel ('Luke' whoever he was, chapter 22:35) in 36CE = 100th anniversary, called 'The Insurrection' in the canonical council approved Greek 2nd Gospel of 'Mark', whoever he was...chapter 15:7) or making whips and chains and slapping people around with them, knocking over tables in the Court of the Goyim like the good Rebbe liked to do sometimes?

Or do you just tell your fellow fundies to 'be defiant' like he told his own to do when someone tries to dis you:

'He who WOULD slap you on the right cheek (i.e. with the back of the hand like an Occupier would treat the 'scum' of an Occupied Enslaved Race like the Judaeans were in the 1st century CE) turn your face the OPPOSITE way' in other words, make them slap you with the FRONT of the hand if they are about to hit you at all (i.e. 'remember who you are, the Elect of the Lost Sheep of the House of Yisro'el', don't let the filthy rotten Goyim Gentiles treat you that way...)

Of course it's nastier in Galilean Aramaic but you get the gist of it even in the clumsy Greek of the 1st canonical Greek Gospel ('Matathiah' whoever he was)...

Also I can hardly think that any purported follower of R. Yehoshua bar Yosef the Galilean Daviddic Pretender ('Iesous') would not automatically be a Zionist: (read the 1st Canonical Greek Gospel chapter 15:22-26---in English--if that's all you can read...)

'Lady, the Bar-Enasha (Aram. Son of Man) was sent ONLY to the Elect of the Lost Sheep of the House of Yisro'el and anyway...since when is it right to take the Children's Bread out of their Mouths and throw it away on the DOGS under the Table?"

[In case you missed it, we tend to find the phrase DOGS repeated again and again in the Qumran Cave 4 Dead Sea Scroll Fragments e.g. Miqsat Ma'aseh haTorah-MMT (still being feverishly copied while your good rebbe was still alive and kicking before he got...well, you know...'strung up' for armed Sedition against Rome during 'The Insurrection') referring to 'filthy ritually-unclean idolotrous gentile goyim un-worthy of the Life']

But even if you are an 'unclean gentile dog' begging for scraps like that poor SyroPhonecian Gentile Dog Woman whose daughter was 'suffering from a bleeder-daemon' and told 'go away', I'm sure the 'good' Rebbe would very much like the militant part contained in your self-description : he was decidedly militant himself after all (Galilean Daviddic Pretenders who arm their disciples with swords on hills at Passovers and cut off slaves of high priests ears --and get themselves strung up for armed sedition against Rome in the process -- aren't always the most passive of persons, if you get my drift !)

So...I guess my final question is...would you have to carry swords and cut off some ears like the 1st Century Galilean 'Daviddic Pretender Rabbi' you purport to follow, or, does being 'a militant Christian' mean that you can now use more modern weaponry (maybe a couple of AK-47s ?) so you can knock some woopass at Goldman Sachs or whereever you believe to-day's Evil Money Changers are (or do you STILL need whips and chords for that sort of thing) ?

We're waiting, O Militant One !

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moonman1111
And there is only one God.

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness
bible.cc...

Well, I am sure you will find the truth out before me

I suppose that means you can't explain it.

Oh, well... didn't really expect a direct answer from you on that quirky little biblical quote. If it can't be explained, I suppose it's best ignored, right?

[edit on 30-12-2009 by There Once Was Man]

[edit on 30-12-2009 by There Once Was Man]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Hey Moonman,

Found your insight and beliefs to be on par with my own. I think many Christians believe the same thing. I find that as much as many people on this site claim to deny ignorance, they in fact spew the worst amounts of it when it comes to religion - something they truly have no understanding about. I used to think these people had personal quarrels with God but just found out that they don't really think for themselves and would rather put all their faith into something they can taste touch and see regardless if it's real or not (The irony!). Most of it is a big fad now and if you're not an atheist Dawkins thumper you're just not cool.

I have my own questions about evolution, love, spirituality that science refuses to answer. Instead they choose to skirt the question and talk about how much they know about this rock, and by extension the truth of all things.

They also like to claim that religion is the cause of all wars and suffering in the world. Such "enlightened" minds choose to believe these things because it relieves them of any responsibility for their actions. War is not an extension of religion, but rather an excuse for it. Mankind is predisposed to war between each other. If it wasn't about religion, we would find another excuse to wage war and steal land, jewels and power.

It gets even funnier, because this stuff is simple logic. You just have to observe the human condition to understand it. Someone as smart as Richard Dawkins is most definitely understands this. He knows religion isn't "really" the reason why there are wars. But it satiates his followers by identifying a common enemy and if he has to lie or "bend the truth" a bit for a "righteous" cause he will. I'm sure he is definitely not motivated by greed at all!

Just as many people fall for the lies and control methods of current organized religion, so do those very same people fall for it under atheism while claiming superiority. You just need to read over this thread to see the arrogance.

But enjoy the site. It has some good info but most of the time you have to sift through the BS. You'll also come across those depressed haters of all who say nothing positive. Their lives are lost so best to let them suffer alone! Misery loves company!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

You're a marketing genius. I don't recall ever seeing an intro thread that stirred up this much stink in a long time.

Cheers! I'm sure you and your fellow ATS members will have plenty to talk about.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Hello there I am a new member as well who just discovered this community here and I wanna say a huge welcome to everybody here in this forum,hope I will be able to contribute a bit in the future!

[edit on 30-12-2009 by stardust73]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

No, lots of abductees pretty much prove that on its own. And no, aliens take a ride in the back seat on this bus, humans run this show on what to do with them. You think they can destroy us if they wanted too? You forget who God loves most.

That's about the response that I expected. No surprises from a fundie.

Firstly, there is no real way of knowing the supposed "genetic manipulation" purposes. So, that in and of itself, is conjecture on your part.

Secondly, the idea that "God favors earthlings over other beings he created," is as absurd as the idea that "God has chosen on earth."

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

No, lots of abductees pretty much prove that on its own. And no, aliens take a ride in the back seat on this bus, humans run this show on what to do with them. You think they can destroy us if they wanted too? You forget who God loves most.

That's about the response that I expected. No surprises from a fundie.

Firstly, there is no real way of knowing the supposed "genetic manipulation" purposes. So, that in and of itself, is conjecture on your part.

Secondly, the idea that "God favors earthlings over other beings he created," is as absurd as the idea that "God has chosen on earth."

Daniel 2:41-43 And whereas you sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as you sawest the iron mixed with miry clay. 42 And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken. 43 And whereas you sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life (John 3:16).

But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved (Ephesians 2:4-5).

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Anyone can quote verses. All it shows me is that you don't have an inkling of intellectualism in the fabric of your being. What you quote doesn't even apply to what is going on in this sector of the universe.

All it does is show that God loves his created beings. If you don't think aliens were created by the same God that created us, you, my "friend," are fooling yourself.

By the way, the first verse you quoted in a variety of ways, even as being racist. So, don't tell me that it necessarily is referring to aliens.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join