It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Your Number 1 Pet hate?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

I too fear we have been duped. However I can't help feeling that you are some sort of double agent, you seem to know too much. Or am I just getting too paranoid now?

One thing we can't get too paranoid about is these birds. I recognise that duck from the Facebook page, he stalked me for a while. I was feeding the ducks at my local pond. I had ran out of bread but he kept quacking for more so I told him to 'duck off!' He didn't take well to my use of such a terrible pun and so followed me for several weeks. Although he never actually attacked me pysically I was an emotional wreck for months after. I have never been able to eat duck again for fear or retalitation, after all, what if he's still watching me!

This snow is a major problem indeed. Hidden in plain sight! I personally believe that they manipulated the weather so that they could use this time to regroup and plan their next step. It's not as if we haven't had warnings in the past.

Also:

en.wikipedia.org...(film)

According to Nature on 27 October 2008, the behavior of the birds in the film may have been based on a real incident caused by poisoning with domoic acid. This chemical is produced when plankton are exposed to urea, a chemical which can leak out of septic tanks and is naturally present in human urine. Contamination can pass up the food chain, resulting in neurotoxic effects to predatory animals.

On 18 August 1961, residents in the town of Capitola, California, awoke to find sooty shearwaters slamming into their rooftops, and their streets covered with dead birds. News reports suggested domoic acid poisoning (amnesic shellfish poisoning) as the cause. According to a local newspaper, the Santa Cruz Sentinel, Alfred Hitchcock requested news copy in 1961 to use as "research material for his latest thriller".

I think we both know better than to simply call this a case of 'shellfish poisoning'

Chicken Cottage? I've never heard of it. Although a quick Google tells me all I need to know.

On 4 September 2008, the BBC consumer affairs TV programme Rogue Restaurants identified extremely serious environmental health problems with two London outlets of Chicken Cottage where raw chicken was not kept refrigerated for long periods and products were used after their use by dates.

The programme did report that the Chicken Cottage headquarters promised to take remedial action once the BBC had informed them of the problems[1].

There is one in Liverpool called Hot 'N' Tender that is just awful. I don't think I have ever eaten from their and not been horribly sick for a week afterward. I never learn my lesson.

Haha, those words have the exact opposite effect on me. Knowing that he can still get 'angle on his dangle' considering he is thousands of years old gives me immense hope. Although I don't have any Unicorn blood......yet.

Rolfs impact on world history is immense it seems. Here is Rolf from ancient Greece and I believe this could be the clincher, here is Rolf in his original form - half man, half Unicorn! He was worshiped by the earliest civillisation known, the Sumerians, as a God.

My flab has never been so gasted

[edit on 05/08/2009 by LiveForever8]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Though not a so called "pet hate", I can share my view of "stupid human tricks". I went to my cousins for New Years dinner. One of the guests brought her rather large dog. Why? she wouldent dare leave her baby for a moment. (Oh give me a f!@#$%^&*) break. The dog spent the whole god damn evening trying to crawl on the laps of the people eating. When I asked the lady to please control her dog, she said he only did this because he must like me. I wanted to tell her I can do something he most certainly would not like. I ended up eating in one of the bedrooms, as did several other people. At the end of the evening I thought why cause a scene. Just as long as I kept moving from room to room I could just keep ahead of her dog.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

people and thier dogs eh?

I went to a bonfire and when i get out of my car a giant Rotweiller comes running up to me, goes down on his front legs and is barking his head off at me. The dog starts false charging, just jumping ahead and back, his owner yells at me "hes cool" its pitch black out and im supposed to stand here with some strange dog? So i yelled back at him "no he aint bro come control your *^*^&$% dog, i dont know this thing, its dark out common man a leash."

Rest of the night everytime i got up their dog would latch on to my white shoes because they showed up at night. Ripped through my pair of shoes, ate my ipod i hade on the stereo playing music, the radio attachment i had, and his owner didnt do a thing!!!!! I love dogs, i hate owners.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

You should have just punched the dog in the mouth & told her you only did it because you like your personal space.

reply to post by LiveForever8

I cannot confirm or deny that unfortunately. All I can say is that in my avatar I may or may not have been in disguise on a secret mission.

'Duck off'
.. Have you no shame? Back in the day you would have been put in the stocks & pelted with rotten fruit for making such a terrible joke!
Ducks rarely attack a person physically, its all about the mind games with them. Plus, what are they going to do really.. flap about in your face? Slap you with one of their feet? Is what they have even called feet?

Indeed we have been given warnings. I feel bad for the crows & seagulls though, it wasnt very fair of Alfred to perpetrate them as being bloodthirsty maniacs, when we know full well that it is the ducks & white pigeons that are the crazy one's.
I also feel that the pigeons may have some connection to the norway spiral. But I shall have to meditate for a while on that & see what I can come up with.

domoic acid.

'domoic' clearly means 'demonic'. Enough said.

You are incredibly lucky not to have heard of chicken cottage. What they sell is most definately not chicken, and its not a cottage. Its a hellhole.
Plus, Ive seen 3 different branches of chicken cottage and they all seem to be run by turkish men.
Hot 'N' Tender... you've got to be lying, who would call a place that unless it was some sort of special gentleman's club.

Judging by those pictures Rolf was quite the looker in his youth!
The more I read him the more I feel I should remove myself from this facebook group. As the title clearly belongs to Rolf.
So from now on his official title will be -

Rolf Harris: Deity, inventor of the wobble board, face of KFC, legendary artist - of both paintings AND music, dictator, general animal torturer/molester, Master of the Universe.

It doesnt have quite the same ring as his predecessors title. But who am I to argue with Rolf's unending greatness.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Oh and another pet hate to add to my ever growing list...

The fact that they kill John Coffey in The Green Mile. Ive watched that film like 10 times and I still end up getting severely pissed off when it gets to the electric chair part.

Paranormal activity annoys me as well. Both the film and the apparant terror it brings to anyone watching it.
Im usually the first one to be hiding behind a cushion during a scary film, I cant even watch The Grudge or Blair Witch Project because I find them so harrowing. But Paranormal Activity is not scary. Its laughable that an evil demon would spend its time flicking light switches and opening & closing doors.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

That movie, Green Mile, is one of those films that sucks you in. It has so many scenes that your hyped to see that once you see the one your waiting for theres another one coming up that you might as well stick around to watch. You always end up watching the whole movie, everytime that one lawyer (the lawyers is played by the same guy who played Lieutenant Dan in Forrest Gump) anyway that lawyer when he turns his kids face around and the kids got that messed up eye man does it always catch me off guard.
We have one restaurant that sells Cornbread and im pretty sure that movie is keeping them in business.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I can't imagine what type of mission would entail you going dressed in 'disguise' like that.

Shame? Never heard of it.
Are you seriously asking if ducks have feet?
Never underestimate the power of the duck, do so at your own risk.

Alfred couldn't make it too obvious lest 'they' find out and silence him. It seems he was working on spy thriller but 'died' before he could make it. How convenient. I mean, how many 80 year old's die of kidney failure? As if.

Norway spiral you say? Funny you should mention that because one of my whistle blowers has given me some pertinent information regarding that.

In this picture we see the spiral, but we also see a smaller glowing light just below it.

Now using ultra x-ray super conducting thermal glockenspiel technology from our 'friends in high places' this is what we see within that smaller glow!

I'm sure I needn't lecture an obvious expert like you on the skeletal structure of the white pigeon, needless to say, that's what it is. Definite connection.

My sentiments exactly.

Hot 'N' Tender - No lies. You can just about see the name behind that hooded chap. I think it's only that bloody 10% student discount that keeps people going back.

Dr Karl Kennedy =

If you haven't heard this song then you have been living a lie. Click the link in that thread and download it NOW! Move over Bob Dylan, Alan Fletcher is in town!

I fully respect the power of Rolf, but my allegiance will always be with Dr K.

Imagine if they combined their musical talents

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Hack28

Haha, yea Im the same, always forget about the eye part!
Great film though, I just wish they'd had some alternate endings so I could see John Coffey escaping and spending the rest of his days on a beach in Barcelona, smoking cigars and sipping cocktails.

An extremely dangerous, top secret mission, thats what!.. and one which may have entailed following the white pigeon to find out where its headquarters are. We recently recieved intelligence that suggested that they may be up a tree in my grandma's back garden, but we have yet to obtain a search warrant for said tree.

That picture is very interesting, and I also feel that this validates my question on ducks feet. That white pigeon clearly has no feet bones (or neck bones by the look of it.. but thats beside the point), and so with this picture as evidence, its a logical conclusion that ducks may also suffer this same lack of limbs.

Hmm, I was trying to find Hot 'N' Tender sign, but unfortunately I got distracted.. is that chap on the right sporting Joey Greco's infamous bin bag coat?!

Dr Kennedy!.. oh my

Please consider 'All the boys in the world'-

'make all the boys in the world fall in love with the girl next door, there'd be no disease, no divorce, to be in love would be safe once more'

Yes alan, the solution to the worlds problems would be boys falling in love with their next door neighbours.
I cant even react to 'The river of the soul'. Simply perfect.

Now, just imagine if the talents of Alan & Rolf were put together, with an additional helping hand in the form of David Hasselhoff. I think I'd die of happiness.

[edit on 12/1/10 by Bluebelle]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Fat people. More specifically, fat people who believe obesity is a disease or a genetic disorder. Put down the fork and shut the hell up.

Fighting for the position are people who consider themselves experts on a subject because they read a few Wikipedia entries.

A close third would be the "new age" crowd.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Speaking of Green Mile, that and Forest Gump are the two films that are guaranteed to bring me to tears.

Haha, those pesky pigeons, I bet they will have skedaddled by the time you get the warrant leaving behind only some roughly drawn plans and a mountain of feces.

I just think the ultra x-ray super conducting thermal glockenspiel technology machine was playing up. Somebody dropped their dinner (cauliflower cheese) onto the device and it hasn't been the same since. I'm pretty sure they do have legs, at least I hope they do. The thought of us being made fools of by feet less (and neck less) birds is too much for me to handle.

Haha, I cant believe I didn't notice that! It certainly looks like the real deal, it has that overly shiny, plastic look about it. I've got a headache just looking at it!

The River Of The Soul. Haunting.
When he came to my uni I mobbed him and chased him to his dressing room where we chatted about life, love and......neighbours. I love Fletch

That video makes absolutely NO SENSE whatsoever! I'm guessing that what he was really hooked on at the time was heroin. However, if we are talking about the genius of Hasselhoff then there is only one song that does it for me. This song.

"Jump in my car."
"No."
"Go on, get in."
"No. "
"Argh, pleeeeease!"
"Oh, alright then!"
"Yey! Where do you live?"
"Down south, roughly 85 miles."
"Get out......whore."

That song was the theme tune to my sixth form days. Got me through some tough times.

All three of them together

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

I wish you'd just put 'Fat people'. I was going to praise you for your fantastic ethics.

Forrest Gump... I hate that nasty lady in it, messes him around for years and then dies. Karma's a bitch.

I dont think Ive ever cried at a film, Im such a man! Although The Notebook & PS I love you (which I usually refer to as 'PS I raped you', and did actually type that instead at first before realising that it probably wouldnt be blindingly obvious as to what film I meant) have nearly done the job. Twylights a good one too... although thats only due to sheer frustration that Ive been forced to join the millions of 13 year old girls that worship Robert Pattinson. I dont understand it, he looks like something crossed between a cancer patient/victim of anorexia but I still want to marry him.

Hopefully, if the pigeons havent already realised that we are on the verge of cracking their evil masterplan, we may try and plant tracking devices in bread crumbs & slip them into a bird feeder. There'll be no escape for them then!

He came to your uni?!
... Jealous is not the word! And there was me thinking that Lincoln was the centre of the z-list celebrity circuit. Although we did get coolio, that was a special night. But not nearly as special as an appearence he did the week after. Someone in the audience was shouting insults at him so he jumped into the crowd & by the time he got out people had stolen his watch & trainers.

I do hope that before you spoke to the Doc you did the respectful thing & bowed down before him. Thats certainly what I'd do if I met him. Or Jedward.

I also really enjoy this comment from Alan - 'I was very opposed to that whole situation, I didn't want to use my celebrity status to change people's minds'

Such a celebrity! Its a well known fact that in todays society, Dr Karl Kennedys opinion is valued more than the likes of Jesus, Nelson Mandela.. and of course, Ronald Mcdonald.

Ahh but of course, 'Jump in my car' is possibly the best song he's sung. I actually was only made aware of the other video's existence whilst looking through this: The 7 Greatest David Hasselhoff Music Videos Of All Time. Its a real eye opener, I never knew The Hoff had released so many songs!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Yer, poor Forrest, love is blind. What I don't understand is that people say it's such a happy ending but doesn't Forrest Jnr's mum die of HIV/AIDS? Which leaves his future looking potentially bleak. I don't believe you have never even welled up whilst watching a film, your dead inside

The whole Twilight saga does my head in! It's like some sort of spell is cast over any female that watches it, I suspect subliminal messaging.

"YOU LOVE THIS FILM!"
"ROBERT PATTINSON IS YOUR GOD!"

Like you, most of the girls I know don't seem to know why they love him. Like I said before, love is blind

I don't think you should be revealing your masterplan on here. I woke up today to find it had snowed throughout the night, everywhere is white again. I fear they may have been following this conversation and have surrounded my house during the night!

Oh yes, he came to my uni TWICE and I managed to worship at his feet on both occasions. Him and his band are genuinely brilliant to see live, its like a comedy music show! He would make Coolio look like an untalented amateur, I'm glad he got mobbed. He even stole his one and only good song 'Gangsta's Paradise' from the legendary Stevie Wonder

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fd7af1a2a0b0.jpg[/atsimg]

This was the first time I met him during my first year of uni, as you can see I couldn't quite believe it. My face stayed like that for a week! I can't find the pics from the second and more memorable time

It's very true, all of the heads of state go to Fletch for advice on subjects that range from politics and economics to bowl movements. Jesus calls him 'Dad'. 'Nuff said.

Secret Agent Man

My cousin and a mate went to a local book signing with Hasselhoff after he released his autobiography 'Making Waves'. Apparently he kicked off on some over excited fan who shoved a camera in his face threatening that he would, and I quote "Hunt you down and kill you!" if it happened again. Don't Hassle the Hoff.

What baffles me is that he must be absolutely loaded and yet all of his music videos are worse than what I made during my Media Studies A-Levels coursework. Where, most of the time, we were wasted and couldn't even get the camera to zoom!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hack28

people and thier dogs eh?

I went to a bonfire and when i get out of my car a giant Rotweiller comes running up to me, goes down on his front legs and is barking his head off at me. The dog starts false charging, just jumping ahead and back, his owner yells at me "hes cool" its pitch black out and im supposed to stand here with some strange dog? So i yelled back at him "no he aint bro come control your *^*^&$% dog, i dont know this thing, its dark out common man a leash."

Rest of the night everytime i got up their dog would latch on to my white shoes because they showed up at night. Ripped through my pair of shoes, ate my ipod i hade on the stereo playing music, the radio attachment i had, and his owner didnt do a thing!!!!! I love dogs, i hate owners.

Compared to you, I was lucky. The dog I had to deal with didn't destroy anything. He was just VERY friendly. Between you and me I think he was on drugs...

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle

You should have just punched the dog in the mouth & told her you only did it because you like your personal space.

I woulden't have done that unless the dog tried or did hurt me. I have a cat that used to jump up on the dining room table and sample people's food. Oddly, he never did this when it was just me eating. So when I have people over for dinner, I just lock the cat in the basement. Thats where his litter box and food are anyway, so if he "has to go", he can.

I cannot confirm or deny that unfortunately. All I can say is that in my avatar I may or may not have been in disguise on a secret mission.

'Duck off'
.. Have you no shame? Back in the day you would have been put in the stocks & pelted with rotten fruit for making such a terrible joke!
Ducks rarely attack a person physically, its all about the mind games with them. Plus, what are they going to do really.. flap about in your face? Slap you with one of their feet? Is what they have even called feet?

Indeed we have been given warnings. I feel bad for the crows & seagulls though, it wasnt very fair of Alfred to perpetrate them as being bloodthirsty maniacs, when we know full well that it is the ducks & white pigeons that are the crazy one's.
I also feel that the pigeons may have some connection to the norway spiral. But I shall have to meditate for a while on that & see what I can come up with.

domoic acid.

You are incredibly lucky not to have heard of chicken cottage. What they sell is most definately not chicken, and its not a cottage. Its a hellhole.
Plus, Ive seen 3 different branches of chicken cottage and they all seem to be run by turkish men.
Hot 'N' Tender... you've got to be lying, who would call a place that unless it was some sort of special gentleman's club.

Judging by those pictures Rolf was quite the looker in his youth!
The more I read him the more I feel I should remove myself from this facebook group. As the title clearly belongs to Rolf.
So from now on his official title will be -

Rolf Harris: Deity, inventor of the wobble board, face of KFC, legendary artist - of both paintings AND music, dictator, general animal torturer/molester, Master of the Universe.

It doesnt have quite the same ring as his predecessors title. But who am I to argue with Rolf's unending greatness.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Yea she does, and anyone can see that she only married him because she was dying, it wasnt out of choice! And god knows what happened to the poor child, Forrest probably ended up running over him with his lawnmower or something.
I am not dead inside!.. Its just most sad films are really cheesy, and cheesy films makes me laugh, so I cant take them seriously.

The Twylight thing could well be subliminal messaging. Many a time Ive tried to figure out what on earth is so attractive about him, and the only thing Ive come up with is that he appears to be quite tall. But aside from that Im at a complete loss.
Although saying that, my friend has a crush on George Michael and she's never been able to come with any particular reason as to why she loves him, and Im sure George wouldnt be be too interested in making girls fall in love with him!

I think the pigeons have lost interest in me, the snow has begun to melt away! This unfortunately has resulted in my snowman's head falling off, but its worth it to feel a little safer.

As if he came to your uni twice! Im now even more offended that he hasnt come to mine. I mean for gods sake, we had half of S Club 7 & Pat Sharpe! You'd think we'd be able to get Dr Karl.
As impressive as that picture is, I can clearly see that you have photoshopped yourself into it. I dont blame you though, I have considered doing this myself with a picture of Coolio before. Although the picture I have of him holding the valentines day card I made for him is pretty amazing:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fea5f5762cde.jpg[/atsimg]

I bet you never made Alan a valentines day card did you.

Oh gosh, I'd give ANYTHING to have David Hasselhoff threaten to hunt me down! I wonder if the fan managed to get any pictures while he was threatening him.

The Hoff is most definately loaded, did you ever see the documentary Scott Mills did with him? He actually has people that come in and make him coffee in the morning! The one thing Ive never been able to figure out though is whether he knows these music videos are so bad, or whether due to working on the cheesiest show of all time (Baywatch), and being a massive alcoholic, he just lives in some bizarre world where he truly believes he is a serious music artist.
Either way, I love him.

Just be glad that during your media studies A-level you got to play with cameras. In my case we were stuck in a room with our 65 year old, France obsessed, polo neck wearing teacher, who spent 2 years talking about nothing other than François Truffaut, and the best way to make vinegar from wine.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Forrest having a child is like giving a child a gun, which is something he would probably do. I reckon the kid lasted a week, then Forrest fell into depression and sailed out to sea in his shrimping boat, never to be seen again.

Okay, maybe not dead, comatose?
I know what you mean about cheesy films but Forrest Gump isn't too bad. Cheese on toast, maybe. But it's not a full on double cheeseburger.

The whole Twilight thing will remain one of the questions that will plague mankind into eternity, along with questions like 'When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?' and 'What was the best thing before sliced bread?'.

As for George, well I sympathise with you friend. We have all had similar thoughts after watching the Club Tropicana video...haven't we?

Fallen off or pecked off?

Yep, TWICE. But not just Dr. Kennedy but also Toadfish Rebecchi! I have a picture of me with him somewhere and I even have a coffee mug with said picture on. Although I am jealous of Pat Sharpe, I used to love Fun House, especially the fun kart grand prix at the end.

How very dare you accuse me of doctoring that picture! Right, I'm going to have to find my other picture and rub your nose in it.

But yer, kudos on the valentine days card, at least now I have a plan of action if he ever returns. You said you made that card yourself? Hmm.....its's very,er...special

Haha, I reckon the roll of film looked a bit like this:

"Hey Mr Hasselhoff, I love you! May I please take a few pictures?"
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6a9b5ca23887.jpg[/atsimg]
"Thanks kiddo, shoot away."

Snap,snap,snap!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1d67702fdd1e.jpg[/atsimg]
"Okay kid your getting a bit close now, cool it."

Snap,snap,snap!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/efb773811c95.jpg[/atsimg]
"What did I tell you! I'm gonna hunt you down and kill you if you carry on!"

I genuinely reckon he thinks they are brilliant. He's still living in the 70's. I didn't see the Scott Mills thing, saw the adverts but forgot bout it when it was on. Still a legend, that's for sure.

Haha, what is it with Media teachers? Mine didn't give a sh*t really, I think she has been sacked since I left, doesn't surprise me. We used to walk in and ask if we could have the camera to 'film' something. Then we would get her to sign us out of school and we would go the pub. That happened regularly. Worse thing is she would always go to the pub after work, the same pub we were in. She just didn't care.

We had to also come up with some marketing type thingy and we decided to create and market a new (fake) bands album. We only did it so we could pitch up everyday in normal clothes and wear shades. We took it a bit seriously to be honest and forgot it was actual work, we were just enjoying pretending to be in a band

Ah, the memories!
(Guy in the black tank top is a tool)

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

The child would have been lucky to last a week! Its a serious issue, I wish they'd shown a scene where social services came to visit, that would have put my mind at rest.
Speaking of going out to sea.. thats a film that brought me close to tears - Cast Away! I loved that ball

That didnt have a happy ending either. Well, I think it was supposed to be a happy ending. But I didnt see the joy in finding out that the love of his life was married & had a kid, and then having literally nothing better to do than drive around in the middle of nowhere.

Forrest Gump is definately not one of the cheesiest films out there. I think the ultimate cheesy film has to be The Notebook. Although I do have to say I enjoy it immensely. Actually, I think if they removed this scene it would be in my top 5 favourite films: Worst film scene EVER.
Aside from the obvious pigeon connotations... who seriously shouts at someone repeatedly because they want them to say they're a bird?! :bash:
I havent even watched the link myself because I find that scene so harrowing. Id rather watch an X-rated video of Rolf Harris and a Kangaroo.

As for the George Michael thing, no, we havent
I will stretch to having unexplainable obsessions with people who look they are currently suffering from a severe bout of swine flu... But perma-tanned, bleach blonde men who have a thing for slinking on men in public toilets is not my cup of tea!

Yep, TWICE. But not just Dr. Kennedy but also Toadfish Rebecchi! I have a picture of me with him somewhere and I even have a coffee mug with said picture on.

You have officially lost all credibility
although that is a good idea, in the past Ive considered getting a picture of coolio put onto a hat.
I remember a time when I too would have been jealous of Pat Sharpe appearing at someone's uni. But unfortunately, when he came to mine he managed to ruin my entire childhood. Turns out he is a massive pervert. In around 20 minutes he managed to cover all the basic topics that you want to hear your childhood hero talk about - beastiality, threesomes, lesbians, the twins giving him a blowjob, lady gardens.. and all manner of other subjects. Im still having counselling because of it.

Yes, yes, do 'search' for this other picture.

I do enjoy this little collage of David Hasselhoff, and I particularly like the assortment of hairstyles in the last picture!

I think my media studies teacher is probably residing in an old persons home by now, spending his days rambling incoherantly about baguettes & pretending to be french.
He was brilliant though, apart from the constant threats of chucking me off the course because I didnt turn up. But he did buy us all a chocolate bar when we passed, and I got an extra packet of fruit pastilles because I smashed one of my exams & got 93%. Thought he was going to pass out when he saw that.

Oh and whats wrong with the guy in the black top? Is it because its not 1995 & he has chosen to wear a tank top, or is it jealousy that he gets to stand next to that legend all night?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I was being optimistic by saying a week. If you buy the DVD there is a deleted scene that involves a run in with social services. In the scene social services visit Forrest after a complaint from a neighbour of possible neglect/child abuse. Upon his computer being confiscated it is discovered that it contains over 2000 indecent images of children. Forrest is arrested and sentenced to 26 years in prison. It's always the quiet ones. In the grand scheme of things I'm glad it was taken out

Wilson! They should have ended it with Hanks' character attempting suicide by jumping off a bridge. However, when he hits the water his fall is cushioned by something which saves his life. That 'something' is Wilson! And they live happily ever after.

That scene is awful, just awful. In the comments section horXhay says "This is one of my most favorite part of the movie." I instantly dislike horXhay. I haven't seen it so I can't comment on the whole film but from that clip alone I have been put off seeing it.

Oh, and as for Rolf and the Kangaroo...I have that video if you want to borrow it?

In all fairness my brother had it done for me as a jokey Christmas present, but I love it all the same. On the reverse side it says 'Have a Spiggin' Awesome Christmas!" It's obvious to me that your just jealous

Noooooooooo! Pat Sharp can't be a repulsive pervert, he just can't! Didn't he realise the gravity of the situation, the fact that we used to look up to him as some sort of fair-haired god! Haaaaiiiir!

en.wikipedia.org...

Sharp remains a popular figure in the United Kingdom, and is hired for university functions throughout the country, thriving on the nostalgia of those who attend.

Nostalgia isn't the only thing he thrives on it seems! Pervert.

Your gonna look very silly when I find this picture and when I do, and I will, it will be coming at ya like Cleopatra!

I'm quite proud of the Hasselhoff collage, it was probably the most constructive thing I did yesterday. I'm still struggling to work out if the fella in the background is even human. He looks like cousin It from The Adams Family.

Chocolate bar AND fruit pastilles? Sweet baby Jesus and the orphans I got nothing like that! Although I did steal a DVD from her (Children Of Men) that we were studying at the time. That'll teach her! 93%! Show off

When my English teacher got my exam result back she asked for it to be re-marked because she thought it must be a mistake! She of little faith

Is it because its not 1995 & he has chosen to wear a tank top

Exactly! Also off stage he was an absolute t.i.t head with ideas well above his station.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Indecent images!

I am shocked, I thought the social services would just let his kid go and live with his grandma, and then Forrest could live out his days in sheltered accomodation, maybe with a pet goldfish for company.

Oh you should watch it, its a great film apart from that scene. They both die at the end.

I shall refrain from borrowing from your extensive Rolf Harris pornography collection for now. Im actually quite suprised you still have the kangaroo one, rumour has it that your copy of it literally disintegrated due to it being watched 500 times on repeat.. you should be ashamed of yourself!

Pat Sharpe is unfortunately the biggest pervert known to mankind. It wouldnt suprise me if he was trying to chat up members of the audience during filming breaks for funhouse. Which by the way he blatantly must have used as a chat up line 'Ladies, anyone wanna come back to my funhouse?
'. Shudder.
The mullet is no more! We were hoping so much that he'd still be sporting one, but he let us down once again. He looked like he'd come straight from the Job Centre.
I believe 'thriving on the nostalgia of those who attend' should be changed to 'preying on the nostalgia of those who attend'.

I love when teachers think your going to massively fail and then you dont. Whats better is that they always refuse to believe it at first, instead of just being nice and saying well done.

Dont be too harsh on the tank top guy, maybe because he was in such close proximity to Alan he believed that some of his 'x factor' rubbed off on him. Much like how the pope deems himself to be more holy simply because he is friends with God. Which really isnt the case judging by that amazing video of him being rugby tackled.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Forrest did originally have a pet goldfish but he had to get rid of it because the level of conversation was well above his head. I think he gave it to our good friend Rolf......it's current whereabouts are unknown.

Another pet hate: When somebody tells you the ending of a film!

Guilty...as...charged. What's worse is that I fell asleep immediately after the first viewing so I didn't even get my moneys worth

It's a good job I still have his other epic titles including: Kangarude, Rolf Harris: Down Underpants, Rolf Harris: Didgeridoo Me and the limited edition version of Homo and Away.

'Ladies, anyone wanna come back to my funhouse?

Reminds me of the Demetri Martin joke, I love this guy! I'm going to inform all of my nearest and dearest of the devastating news about Pat, and also the local schools.

What makes it worse is that she didn't have to tell me but chose to do so anyway! Then she tried to take all of the credit for it stating I was her 'biggest triumph', cheeky mare.

Your right 'X-Factor Syndrome' was probably the most likely reason. Those videos of the pope are brilliant. The way everyone is screaming yet not one stops filming
Some people even stand on the chairs to get a better view all the while howling in despair.

I see you got involved in this baffling piece of waffle. I was going to reply but just didn't know where to start. Where do these people come from?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join