It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holocaust survivor stages hunger strike for Gaza

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadtruth
Michael...

Forgive me if I take Mrs Epsteins world view over yours.

You seem confused and lack commitment, not even being able to answer a simple yes or no question. A failure and coward to your own cause.

She has balls you wish you had.

So now it's balls.

Impotency is always the sub-current of these discussions.

This is national platitude week.

One Jewish grandmother shows sympathy to Gaza and it's an event.

Le's do a survey of the other 999,999 Jewish grandmothers - including including the one's whose grandchildren were blown up Palestinians or murdered elsewhere?

Let's see how many have a soft spot for the Palestinians.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by felonius

its not left or right anymore bro, thats a stage pre set , Study harder ,pref away from illuminati influence ,lol.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

She is not just a grandmother, she is a Holocaust survivor who obviously recognize evil when she sees it, and acts. Using her real name.

You cant even answer a straight question online anonymously.

So yes she is more of a man than you are. Live with it.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

HIT the nail on the head my friend !! Awesome research , and the truth gets clearer and clearer every thread page , You have exposed the END GAME Plan Of It All, Now Isreali Zionist have shown there true agenda, thanks again Bro !!!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
SHE IS A LEGEND , AND WILL GO DOWN AS ONE IN MY BOOK !! GOOD ON HER , SHES A TOUGH ONE ALRIGHT !!, GO GETTEM GIRLFRIEND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   

She is not just a grandmother, she is a Holocaust survivor who obviously recognize evil when she sees it, and acts.

She was not in Europe during the holocaust, and the evil here is the hamas terrorists

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

And what would you do if someone came to your house, told you God promised it to them so you should just clear out.

Bend over and say thankyou ?

Because no matter how much they try to muddy the water, that is exactly what happened, and is still happening today.

They are supremacists in the same vain as black supremacists, white supremacists and every other self deluded supremacists their ever was.

And we have a right to judge them as evil for it.

As for Hamas, they should get zero respect for one reason only. They turned down a peacekeeping force earlier this year that would have solved 80% of the civilian populations problems. They are a lost cause and with them in charge there will be no peace.

They have become a rabid dog that would bite the hand that feeds it.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   

She is not just a grandmother, she is a Holocaust survivor who obviously recognize evil when she sees it, and acts. Using her real name.

You cant even answer a straight question online anonymously.

So yes she is more of a man than you are. Live with it.

“Recognizes Evil.” Now we have a Preacher telling us what Evil is.

My definition of Evil would be the Indonesian military invading East Timor and slaughtering 200,000 Christian inhabitants. Or the Muslim Sudanese military government starving and slaughtering a quarter million blacks in the South who have the misfortune of living on oil territories. Or 800,000 Tutsis slaughtered by Hutus in Rwanda: or 6 million people murdered in the Congo in the last decade.

Or how about the separate Muslim sect Kurds who have been deprived of their homeland by Turks, Iranians, Iraqis and subject to waves of mass murder. Or the Bahais who are persecuted by dominant muslim sects for their disparate beliefs.

What does out 85 year old Jewish grandmother have to say about the millions of children murdered this year throughout Africa and Asia.

In Conspiracy Land only the so-called Palestinians are the only people who suffer. People who lived for decades in a territory occupied by the actual Palestinians in Jordan.
Only when they unsuccessfully tried to exterminate the Jews in Israel and failed did a lost homeland suddenly become an issue. When Israel defends itself from non-stop waves of attacks by Arabs refusing every opportunity to make peace are there self-rightoeus cries of Evil, Genocide, Concentration Camps, and on and on.

None of you have any interest in world affairs. None of you have an understanding of the conflict in the Sinai peninsula. None of you are qualified to judge what is right or wrong in others.

All I see here see is wailing and moaning for a group of pathetic people who for decades have been manipulated by neighbouring Arab states who offer them no homes only weapons to kill the residents of wanting to be a Jewish state because it has the audacity of being a Jewish state in a region where elimination of Christians and Jews has become a way of life.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Hey Proto nice articles, I am interested can you please provide link to those CIA documents...I want to read all of them. Star for you mate.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Hi my friend, the CIA Online Library doesn't permit linking to specific documents, or have a support fearture for it.

But if you go to CIA.gov and select the Electronic Online Library from the side menu and select Freedom of Information Act it pulls up a search page and then you just type the name of the country you are interested in.

It will pull up all the documents related to that country that have been released under the Freedom of Information Act.

They display them most recent first and then backwards in time. For instance there are about 1400 documents related to Iran some are as benign as just Fax Cover Pages and some are real gems.

I find that and the New York Times archives which go back to the 1880s to be some of the best sources for real history and perspective.

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by StaceyWilson

HIT the nail on the head my friend !! Awesome research , and the truth gets clearer and clearer every thread page , You have exposed the END GAME Plan Of It All, Now Isreali Zionist have shown there true agenda, thanks again Bro !!!

You are welcome friend. There is a lot of credible information out there for those who are interested in looking for it.

Of course you can always just take the nearest handy dandy Zionist Israeli Internet Defence Force Officer's word for it. They sure are friendly folks as they almost always have an Officer standing by!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Dont mean to throw topic off course.

But is there any word how this lady is doing on her hunger strike?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

The CIA is denounced, proven out of touch with reality, misguided, woefully wrong, lying, self-serving, and on and on. But when the Neo-Nazis discover some crummy ancient quote of them - suddenly they're prophetic.

They probably also said Soviet Communism would be ruling the world by now.

History proves some people and things right and some people and things wrong.

When history bears it out then history bears it out.

Interestingly enough where the Soviets were concerned the CIA's conventional wisdom was always that if their grain crop failed they would attack Western Europe.

Most of the constant spy flights were just to check on the grain crop.

Regan didn't buy that though and felt the best way to defeat the Soviets was to defy conventional wisdom and do everything to bankrupt the Soviet Union.

Much was done in the way of selling Star Wars to them as another area they would need to compete in research wise with massive spending and to artificially keep the price of oil low through price fixing and lying about reserves in places like Saudi Arabia to keep them from dumping Soviet Oil on the market.

So interestingly enough when you think out of the box regarding the status quo like Regan did you get real results.

Unfortunately no one has come along with the guts and political accumen and werewithall to challenge the might Israeli/Jewish Lobby in Congress and the Press to change the status quo thinking in Israel.

Just like the approach to the Soviet Union if we were to radically shift strategy we could end the War on Terror just like we ended the Cold War by rethinking our blanket support of every Israeli Policy and Initiative and funding the State and it's military.

Cause and effect Michael, cause and effect.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
History proves some people and things right and some people and things wrong.

When history bears it out then history bears it out.

Interestingly enough where the Soviets were concerned the CIA's conventional wisdom was always that if their grain crop failed they would attack Western Europe.

The CIA are no longer effective. Established and geared for dealing with a direct antagonism with the Soviet Union. Now their at a loss.

Cold Warriors and their thinking still dominate the military.

Terrorists run circles around these guys. Their psychology is more sophisticated. And they know how to fight on the domestic front with their silent Jihad. The Saudis paid big money to an American PR firm - will look it up again - to set the path for the soft invasion.

Things like the mosques as radicalizing and training centres, encroachement of Sharia law, buying controlling shares in the news services like Associated Press and Reuters, planting the Muslim=victim perception, buying off politicians, academics, etc.

We see the results in Britain, Denmark, Norway, etc.

Half the people on this site have bought into it. The opening is American self-loathing. Basic parental rejection, rebelliousness, contempt for authority. Then the inevitable transfer of hatred. US, Israel, are the Evil Monsters. Muslims are victims - just like YOU.

Tiresome kiddie stuff. We saw it with Communism in America and Europe.

At less Communism promised a fairer distribution of wealth. Never saw the appeal of Islam.

Anyway, getting back to history. You and the rest of the people around here who really have little real interest in history but like to use it as a resource to back up a basically adolescent world view. Good Guys vs Bad Guys. The Boss/Teacher is always wrong. Psycho killer = Freedom Fighter. etc.

Learning is hard. Unlearning is the hardest. Teaching old dogs new tricks. The CIA is no good at it. The average American has formed their world view before they're 20.

The very special person is one who knows how to change their own programming at will. They exist. A real treat when you come across them. Tipoffs is their ability to say "I didn't know that" or "I was wrong"

Not much of that around here. Just a lot of shared delusion reinforcement.

The next few years will be a big test for everyone as political reality unravels before our eyes.

M

[edit on 30-12-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

The CIA are no longer effective. Established and geared for dealing with a direct antagonism with the Soviet Union. Now their at a loss.

Yes well when the MOSSAD penetrates an orginization it does tend to loose it's effectiveness and credibility.

That is after all what the MOSSAD looks to do now isn't it?

This though was not the case back in the late 40's and early 50's.

American was still for America first and foremost in those days. Imagine that a nation looking out for it's own primary interests instead of Israel's?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Michael...

Le's do a survey of the other 999,999 Jewish grandmothers - including including the one's whose grandchildren were blown up Palestinians or murdered elsewhere?

Let's see how many have a soft spot for the Palestinians.

We should also do a survey of the guy who wrote the goldstone report and those thousands of jews living in iran and UK standing against zionism.

Pro-zionists cry about a dozen israelis killed or gilad shalit being captured.

How about 11,000 palestinians held in israeli prisons without any evidence?

How about those thousands of dead palestinians and those that are alive living in a cage?

Call me ignorant or a 'loony conspiracy theorist' but palestinian suffering even a blind can feel.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by merkava]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
the MOSSAD penetrates an orginization it does tend to loose it's effectiveness and credibility.

That is after all what the MOSSAD looks to do now isn't it?

This though was not the case back in the late 40's and early 50's.

American was still for America first and foremost in those days. Imagine that a nation looking out for it's own primary interests instead of Israel's?

The CIA and every US intelligence operation, Homeland Security, NSA, FBI, FEMA, whoever - routinely interface with co-operative even adversarial intelligence services around the globe. Thay're paid to keep on top of things and protect Americans.

Your notion of MOSSAD infiltrating CIA is a common delusion. I'm sure you will line up half a dozen articles on Israel spying on the US to back up this popular myth.

You will of course fail to show how China, Russia, every Muslin country, also spy on the US. Or how the US routinely has planted moles in the intelligence services everywhere.

I know it would dissolve your worldview to find out, but Israel is just one of many critical countries in the world spectrum. Somewhere on the second tier like Turkey, France, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Japan, etc.

But conspiracy thinking runs on fantasy and Evil Forces thinking. Just like video games. So carry on and Google away for those clippings that show Israel is the Evil Empire.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
One Jewish grandmother shows sympathy to Gaza and it's an event.

"We deal with the Palestinians under our oppression; its oppression, that you could use every word, because we change every town and every village into a camp of.. kind of a...a camp, I don't want to use the word because it might remind.. you know, different other camps. But people can not go out. And you have curfews and they can not go to work, they can not get to a hospital, they can not go to schools, they can not- they are hungry. they have to stay at home, they don't have air condition , sometimes they dont have electricity, they are short of drinking water. Not of water. Of drinking water. While they see the settlers next to them having the swimming pools, having the lawns in their land. On their land.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What you think such oppression on a grand scale won't cause a retaliation?
Explain yourself.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Listen Michael, I thought I had made it quite clear before. But I will say it again for you ( I mistakenly thought your supremacist brain would not need to be told twice, but here goes )

" Pointing out others evils in the world does not excuse or nullifying in any way what Israel are doing ".

My advice to you would be to clean up you own back yard before you point the fingers at others.

Note: And yes I can call Israel and its supporters evil as my own country does not treat people that way. And any government that did would last about 3 seconds, not 60 years. I know you would rather people look the other way, but that is not going to happen.

So here is a novel idea, if Israel doesn't like people judging it as evil, CHANGE.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Listen Michael, I thought I had made it quite clear before. But I will say it again for you ( I mistakenly thought your supremacist brain would not need to be told twice, but here goes )

" Pointing out others evils in the world does not excuse or nullifying in any way what Israel are doing ".

My advice to you would be to clean up you own back yard before you point the fingers at others.

Note: And yes I can call Israel and its supporters evil as my own country does not treat people that way. And any government that did would last about 3 seconds, not 60 years. I know you would rather people look the other way, but that is not going to happen.

So here is a novel idea, if Israel doesn't like people judging it as evil, CHANGE

Mr Good,

Great to find the person who decides what is Good and what is Evil.

Guess I'm Evil too. Just checking for horns and a tail

From what I've seen, you are unwilling or incapable of fully examining or understanding the subjects you claim authority on. Let's leave it at that.

M

[edit on 30-12-2009 by mmiichael]

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join