It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holocaust survivor stages hunger strike for Gaza

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

" Great to find the person who decides what is Good and what is Evil. "

Well someone has to, and you seem incapable of even acknowledging it exists.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Acts such as this will be the redemption of humanity. I laud this womans courage and compassion for her felleow human beings. Deeds such as this keep me going, In a world where there is so much division and hate this saint of a woman would reach out her heart and hand. There are many actions as this but the only ones getting the news are the I.D.F and HAMAS. God bless this woman and all peacemakers they are the real Holy Warriors not some macho Ramboed up gunman carrying an M-16 or AK-47. "HAMAS and IDF YOUR STENCH NEEDS TO GO AWAY".

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ablue07
Acts such as this will be the redemption of humanity. I laud this womans courage and compassion for her felleow human beings.

I'm sorry to burst bubbles around here. It should have been apparent right from the beginning. This is a con operation.

This woman is not a Holocaust survivor or independent activist as is claimed. Just a well paid dim-witted agent for a well-known Saudi-funded disinformation organization.

This and other organizations target young students and the highly impressionable. Looks like they succeed.

details:

www.israelnationalnews.com...

The International Solidarity Movement never misses a beat when it comes to propaganda against Israel on US college campuses. In December of 2003, I attended their third national conference, where one seminar discussed infiltrating Jewish groups in America to try and persuade American Jews that Israel was a pariah state, an apartheid regime akin to the former South Africa and a country no American Jew would want to support. Young American students are the targets for such indoctrination because they hold the future of American relations with Israel in their hands. The ISM is working in sync with Saudi-funded ex-president Jimmy Carter in furiously doing tours on American college campuses for just this purpose.

This week, UC Irvine is featuring a "Holocaust survivor" named Hedy Epstein who will tell students on the Orange County campus how horrible Israel is and promote the goals of the PLO to dismantle the Jewish state.

While it is true that Epstein lost family in the camps (she mysteriously has photos that she cannot account for as to who took them; it would be interesting to find out if they are even genuine - concentration camps didn't do family portraits like your local Sears store, but let's say they are), she nevertheless spent the war in safety in England as a child. Calling oneself "a Holocaust survivor" connotes images of someone who was in the camps him or herself, starved, beaten and ultimately facing a gas chamber. Ms. Epstein was none of these.

The International Solidarity Movement that employs and sends Ms. Epstein around - with other anti-Israel Jews like Norman Finkelstein, Jeff Halper, Ilan Pappe or Anat Biletzski - has only one goal: to send a message that says, "See? The Jews have no right to a Jewish homeland. We can parade around a Jew who will agree with our aims and mitigate everything we say and do."

Hedy Epstein is a world traveler, staying in nice hotels, putting out the ISM party line and getting paid for it. Nice work if you can get it.

Is it narcissism on the part of Ms. Epstein? Is it money? Is it a radical perspective of revolution, communism or anarchism that guides her? Is it being treated as a prize cow and touring herself around as a "Holocaust survivor" that most people who have really experienced the Holocaust first hand would denounce as a fraud that drives her? Is she mentally ill? Perhaps it is all of these?

Bat Y'eor, in her book Eurabia, would describe this woman as a dhimmi. They’ve always existed among the Jewish people, whether for money or simply attention. But one thing is for certain: Ms. Epstein is a fraud and she insults people the likes of Elie Weisel - people who really are Holocaust survivors. She insults the memory of Anne Frank, who suffered in an attic, then died of overwork and disease in a camp as a child.

Hedy Epstein grew up in England, where no Nazis banged on her door. She later did research for the Nuremberg trials, and was paid for it; the same as she receives compensation from her ISM handlers. Somehow, her research never showed her that the Nazis were close allies during World War II with the same type of Arab irredentists who now parade her around to oppose Israel.

The Germans also had Jews who helped them carry out the Holocaust. These people were called "Jew catchers", "the Jewish Police", the Judenrat, and kapos. Ms. Epstein belongs to the ISM clique of modern Jews who are making a livelihood out of supporting the next perpetrators of a Holocaust against Jews living in Israel by the likes of Hamas, the PFLP, and Islamic Jihad - groups that the leaders and founders of the ISM admit they work with. The Hamas Charter, for example, explicitly calls for the extermination of Jews.

UC Irvine is a campus where Arab students walk around with Hamas headbands and armbands, even on their caps and gowns during graduation ceremonies, despite Hamas being classified as a terrorist organization by the US State Department. Is it any wonder, then, that the administration at UC Irvine looks the other way when the ISM brings someone like Hedy Epstein to campus? Is it any wonder that it remains silent when she is called a "Holocaust survivor," while she indoctrinates young students?

[edit on 30-12-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

"I'm sorry to burst bubbles around here. It should have been apparent right from the beginning. This is a con operation.

This woman is not a Holocaust survivor or independent activist as is claimed. Just a well paid dim-witted agent for a well-known Saudi-funded disinformation organization.

This and other organizations target young students and the highly impressionable. Looks like they succeed.

details:..."

wow... just wow! The shills just keep shovelling it, don't they?

Where to begin...

If you bothered to read the comments below the article you would see that she does in fact meet the definition of a holocaust survivor

"She, and all children of the Kindertransport are correctly called survivors: had they not escaped on the transports they too would have ended up in the ovens of Aushwitz."

and...

"It is accepted, that anyone who was in Germany, Austria or the Czech Sudetenland at the time of the Kristallnacht is classed as a survivor."

The funny and sad part of your argument is the article you link to. It appears to be written by one insecure (and bitter?) Jew and commented on by a bunch of other insecure and bitter Jews... who are picking on and slandering an 85 year old women whom they simply don't agree with. And to top it all off, I used 2 of their quotes to show how useless your comments and linked-to article are.

One of many things that I curious about though... at what point does the lying/slandering/belittling of other human beings start to take it's toll on you Israel "supporters"?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SneakyB
at what point does the lying/slandering/belittling of other human beings start to take it's toll on you Israel "supporters"?

Israel supporters are used to the lies and slander from the terrorist supporters - what does it feel like to be know as a supporter of terrorists like hamas etc?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

at what point does the lying/slandering/belittling of other human beings start to take it's toll on you Israel "supporters"?

Israel supporters are used to the lies and slander from the terrorist supporters - what does it feel like to be know as a supporter of terrorists like hamas etc?

Humanity supporters are used to the lies and slander from the terrorist, nazi ( apartheid supporters - what does it feel like to be know as a supporter of terrorists like Israel etc?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
It is good to see people putting away prejudice and seeking out truth.

If anyone ever had a right to be be a right wing hard liner it could have been this woman, instead she choose the path of light.

Awesome!

Also saw THIS today.

Not everyone has succumbed to hatred.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by FirstRonin]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain
what does it feel like to be know as a supporter of terrorists like Israel etc?

Except of course Israel is not a terrorist group - unlike Hamas, which is listed as a terrorist group! www.state.gov...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

This lady is a testament to us to remember , not All Israeli's follow

the Gov of Israel blindly, To the blind faith supporters in this thread,

shame on you for belittling this Woman's courage.

You can only hope to 1 day have 1/10 of her courage.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
You guy cost me $10. I had a side bet with friends how the full-time Jew-haters would respond to the revelation their little old Jewish lady Holocaust survivor was actually a Saudi-funded fraud.

But you guys just pretended it wasn't there instead of doing double takes and frothing at the mouth as I predicted.

M

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

You guy cost me $10. I had a side bet with friends how the full-time Jew-haters would respond to the revelation their little old Jewish lady Holocaust survivor was actually a Saudi-funded fraud.

But you guys just pretended it wasn't there instead of doing double takes and frothing at the mouth as I predicted.

M

And now your calling her a "little old Jewish lady Holocaust survivor"??

Where before you and your precious article claimed...

This woman is not a Holocaust survivor

As usual, the shill conveniently skips the topic(s) and heads straight to the name calling.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   

M

And now your calling her a "little old Jewish lady Holocaust survivor"??

Where before you and your precious article claimed...

This woman is not a Holocaust survivor

As usual, the shill conveniently skips the topic(s) and heads straight to the name calling.

Man, you gotta learn how to read. The whole point of my missive was that she really isn't a Holocaust survivor. Just some nutty old lady who has sold her pathetically desperate soul to Saudis trying to whitewash themselves by paying off a bunch of whiteye shills.

Can you say Jimmy Carter without feeling sick to your stomach? Always wondered if he sells BJs.

I've said too much already. Tonite's booze made me do it.

M

[edit on 31-12-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Actually Hamas are democratically elected govt. of Gaza which has an poitical wing and a armed wing of resistance fighters against Apartheid Israel.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   

reply to post by dereks

Actually Hamas are democratically elected govt. of Gaza which has an poitical wing and a armed wing of resistance fighters against Apartheid Israel.

This is incorrect. Hamas seized control of Gaza. This has been documented b by both Western and Muslim news sources.

Chronic racists are the only people who accuse Israel of being an Apartheid state. In fact is one of the few places in the Middle East where Muslim women have equal rights and are allowed to vote.

There is a lot of malign sick misrepresentation of Israel. One often sees snippets from the Internet take out of context to push this agenda.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   

reply to post by dereks

This is incorrect. Hamas seized control of Gaza. This has been documented b by both Western and Muslim news sources.

Lol no need to lie did I mention again?

Hamas sweeps to election victory

Hamas Sweeps Palestinian Elections, Complicating Peace Efforts in Mideast

Hamas Set to Win Election in Palestinian Authority

Hamas wins Palestinian election

PS: All are western sources

Hamas indeed removed Fatah later from Gaza but they were already democratically elected Govt. of Palestine.

Chronic racists are the only people who accuse Israel of being an Apartheid state.

That is your opinion which differs with mine, I would say chronic racists are the only people who do not accuse Israel being an Apartheid State.

In fact is one of the few places in the Middle East where Muslim women have equal rights and are allowed to vote.

There is a lot of malign sick misrepresentation of Israel. One often sees snippets from the Internet take out of context to push this agenda.

Fact: Women's suffrage (the rights to vote) denied or conditioned
Only these countries have somewhat restriction on women to vote not "most" middle east countries as you tried to portray.

* Bhutan - One vote per house. Although this applies to both men and women, in practice it currently prevents many more women from voting than men. If the new proposed constitution is voted and ratified, then no restrictions will apply by 2008.

* Lebanon - Partial suffrage. Proof of elementary education is required for women but not for men. Voting is compulsory for men but optional for women.

* Brunei - No suffrage for women. Neither men nor women have had the right to vote or to stand for election since 1962 because the country is governed by an absolute monarchy. (see note)

* Saudi Arabia - No suffrage for women. The first local elections ever held in the country occurred in 2005. Women were not given the right to vote or to stand for election.

* United Arab Emirates - Limited, but will be fully expanded by 2010.

* Vatican City - No suffrage for women; while most men in the Vatican also lack the vote, all persons with suffrage in Papal conclaves (the Cardinals) are male.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I think calling this old woman a tool of a malicious propaganda organization is highly relevant to the thread. I'll leave it at that rather than raise the level of over-the-top rhetoric.

The words "hoax" and "fraud" come to mind.

Manipulating an 85 year old woman is pretty disgusting. But par for the course for the people who have been pulling these stunts for years.

The young, the gullible, the easily fooled will fall for these parlour tricks. More sophisticated people will put Two and Two together.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Even if such allegations are true and this woman is some type of fraud, how does one fraud excuse another?

That other fraud of course being the fraud committed and perpetrated by the Israelis and Zionists every single day of the year for 62 years against the Palestinians.

Ultimately all you putting forth is a flawed two wrongs make a right type of argument.

Regardless of the woman’s motivations what is happening to the Palestinian people is just plain wrong and how the Zionists and Israelis are selling it to the world is a fraud.

Two wrongs don’t make a right.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Even if such allegations are true and this woman is some type of fraud, how does one fraud excuse another?

That other fraud of course being the fraud committed and perpetrated by the Israelis and Zionists every single day of the year for 62 years against the Palestinians.

Hi Proty,

Won't disagree with anything you say. I think you're sincere.

A lot of ugly stuff floating around. I know where it's being disseminated from and even the payroll protocols in a couple places. Insider info. All tacky and embarrassing.

If you're going to do crime to it big time.

Hope you have an good New Years.

Mike

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I think calling this old woman a tool of a malicious propaganda organization is highly relevant to the thread.

What makes it propoganda?
Propaganda = half-truth

what is the other truth that this thread is missing?

Manipulating an 85 year old woman is pretty disgusting.

It's not about age as much as it is experience in life
she is also a holocaust survivor

she has seen and experienced more than anyone in this thread could ever see or experience.

The young, the gullible, the easily fooled will fall for these parlour tricks. More sophisticated people will put Two and Two together.

More sophisticated people put two and two together must be the people whom you hate and did not become victim by having their own opinion but then changing their opinion after being called and anti-semite

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
It's not about age as much as it is experience in life
she is also a holocaust survivor

You obviously didn't read the expose' I posted a day or two ago. Hedy Epstein is no Holocaust survivor. Given her advanced age let's just say she's a pathetic near-senile person paraded around like some circus sideshow freak by a Saudi-funded hate group that digs up anti-Israeli Jews and tries to show how there are Jews supportive of the very people who would enact another Jewish Holocaust given the opportunity.

Only the most gullible, ignorant, or feeble-minded would be fooled. Let me add most conspiracists to that list of undiscerning types.

www.israelnationalnews.com...

The International Solidarity Movement that employs and sends Ms. Epstein around - with other anti-Israel Jews like Norman Finkelstein, Jeff Halper, Ilan Pappe or Anat Biletzski - has only one goal: to send a message that says, "See? The Jews have no right to a Jewish homeland. We can parade around a Jew who will agree with our aims and mitigate everything we say and do."

Hedy Epstein is a world traveler, staying in nice hotels, putting out the ISM party line and getting paid for it. Nice work if you can get it.

Is it narcissism on the part of Ms. Epstein? Is it money? Is it a radical perspective of revolution, communism or anarchism that guides her? Is it being treated as a prize cow and touring herself around as a "Holocaust survivor" that most people who have really experienced the Holocaust first hand would denounce as a fraud that drives her? Is she mentally ill? Perhaps it is all of these?

Bat Y'eor, in her book Eurabia, would describe this woman as a dhimmi. They’ve always existed among the Jewish people, whether for money or simply attention. But one thing is for certain: Ms. Epstein is a fraud and she insults people the likes of Elie Weisel - people who really are Holocaust survivors. She insults the memory of Anne Frank, who suffered in an attic, then died of overwork and disease in a camp as a child.

Hedy Epstein grew up in England, where no Nazis banged on her door. She later did research for the Nuremberg trials, and was paid for it; the same as she receives compensation from her ISM handlers. Somehow, her research never showed her that the Nazis were close allies during World War II with the same type of Arab irredentists who now parade her around to oppose Israel.

The Germans also had Jews who helped them carry out the Holocaust. These people were called "Jew catchers", "the Jewish Police", the Judenrat, and kapos. Ms. Epstein belongs to the ISM clique of modern Jews who are making a livelihood out of supporting the next perpetrators of a Holocaust against Jews living in Israel by the likes of Hamas, the PFLP, and Islamic Jihad - groups that the leaders and founders of the ISM admit they work with. The Hamas Charter, for example, explicitly calls for the extermination of Jews.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by mmiichael]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join