It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS Being Monitored? How Safe Are We?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by intothelight

No extent of participation is safe.

Back in 2005, I didn't even join. Just read a little John Titor, and BOOM! Now I've got some... err... for lack of a better term, "anomalies", that have been torturing me daily until I jump off a cliff. I've tried everything to get my life back to "normal" to no avail.

But there's nothing to worry about. If you REALLY say something, they'll toss your thread in the trash bin and the above mentioned folks (think MIB) will make quick work of you (you wouldn't last very long).

The problem is that the folks left on ATS never REALLY say or see anything. So there's nothing you should be worried about.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Being one of the most popular Internet Forums, ATS is of course being monitored. I recall back during the American election time that forum moderators were battling against the flood of political activists who were trying to impose/influence their views on who should be the next elected president. Therefore the site is obviously known to those who have affiliations with the government, lets not forget though that 'the government' are people too who may be interested in alternative views as much as the rest of us

However I wouldn't be surprised if the Internet was hooked up to some form of semi-sentient A.I running on one of those D.O.D supercomputers, learning as much as possible about human-computer interactions

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
as has been said. Yes. it is being monitored. Each post on any site gets to pass through a filter. Your mac address is logged and identifies with your PC. When you talk on the phone, it is recorded. All that data is stored, scavenged, and saved or dumped. Federal CCTV camera footage is saved from DVR data. We are in the information age, and yes, 1984 has been upon us for some time. A few years later than predicted to the level that we read about, but it's here none the less. The big question is why do we post here knowing that our posts and threads are logged and recorded? Do we actually think WE are going to form a resistance and fix our screwed up system? I know, romantic isn't it. But in reality no. We will not be the ones to fix it. My hopes are that enough people will find the threads we write, and the comments we make, and by some miracle, wake the fluck up. Most of us are so insignificant, that we don't warrant the disk space we reside in. But everyone needs to do their part. No matter how small it may be. Some people here actually think they are anonymous.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Sure ... there are plenty of Government Clones monotoring ATS. Just remember the folks that hired them are the same people that gave us "Hoax and Chains", Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and the TSA, NSA, MSM, and all the other 2, 3, 4, and 5 letter Alphabet Soup Agencies. "Those that can DO; Those that can't DO, TEACH; Those that can't TEACH work for the Government."

These people are [DELETED POLLITICALLY INCORRECT ADVERBLY] and intellectually challenged! Have no fear! On a good day they can tie their own shoes. On a really good day they can actually show up for work on time. Case in point I you have ever tried to get Food Stamps or collect Unemployment. How long did you wait on "ignore" before you got to talk to someone who was totally cluless? How many times did you call and get no answer?

What do you think "Liberals" do for employment? When the SHTF these people are going to be helpless and holpeless. It "sucks" to be them. Can you imagine sitting in a semi-dark room staring at a computer screen, searching for "evil doers" on the second or third shift? OUCH! The best strategy is to ignore and pity them. Remember: these are the same people that gave us a 500,000 person "NO FLY List". That worked really well! [RE: Recent current events.]

The "watchers" are our Tax Dollars at Waste! God bless America!

2nd line ... 21 DEC 2012 or Bust!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Quite the opposite. The government probably loves sites like ATS. Gives people a place to blow off steam so we don't get off our computers and actually do something.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Unless you threaten somebody or threaten violence, I don't think anybody gives a flying reptilian what you say here!
I know it makes ATS users feel important to imagine the "government" monitors them, but I really don't believe the government has any interest in this site.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by OldDragger]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

Unless you threaten somebody or threaten violence, I don't think anybody gives a flying reptilian what you say here!
I know it makes ATS users feel imortant to imagine the "government" monitors them, but I really don't believe the government has any interest in this site.

Indeed, but they (NSA etc) could see what information your posting, and the website you got it from, maybe see how you discovered it using various Google strings maybe. Then they would get Google to block certain sites using your search terms.

A form of pre-censorship, where they are trying to find out how we get our information.

The entire Internet is archived anyway. I would assume the military have a better HTTP/FTP/HTTPS etc archive of every single website that has ever been created. You can visit the archive here. If you have enough space, just download that entire website. See for yourself that the information has always been there; accessible to anyone and not just TPTB.

Data-mining is a cool hobby, but some people have it as a job. I would assume if anything threatened TPTB here, like if a breaking news story was first posted here that should not have been in the media; then I think they would shut the site down.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
ATS is the only site that creates a minor fixer upper for already questionable Norton AntiVirus to clear up. So ya.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by intothelight

Originally posted by Lookingup

What gets me is some lucky sucker is getting PAID to sit and read the posts here all day. I envy you, whoever you are!

God, that would be a great job, ATS all day and a paycheck

I would like to apply for the job please.I would work cheap and would
guarantee I would be on ATS at least 6 hours a day!!! My computer,my
coffee,reading posts all day...would be like heaven to me.Remember...
I said that I would work CHEAP.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Yes this site is monitored, but I believe it's quite safe as long as you don't start talking about violence against the government, or against the ruling elite especially. (Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Federal Reserve Board, Jesuits and Black Pope, etc etc.)

Start doing that and don't be surprised if you get a warning from a "minion" in person. I know, because it's already happened to me a few times.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Is monitoring bad? I think it's called sharing. People who might not otherwise never get an alternative point of view to the one their condition with, will have a chance to see things a different way. I certainly expect, hope and want them to study ATS. Can truth hurt them?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket

Also...just to put things into perspective, a google search for "Is ATS Being Monitored" gives this thread as the number one result.

This thread is two hours old.

If google can do it just by having a couple machines running web spiders, surely covert government intelligence agencies with hundreds of billions of dollars to throw around can do it too.

I know right?
I wrote on ATS once about how much people pay to get in the top 100 google hits ; much less the top 5.
Write something clever on the ATS and YOU ARE an INSTANT INTERNET STAR!!!!!!!!
Thank you , ATS. Thank you very much.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Well, if they are not watching us now' maybe they will after my post

Explosives, guns, assassination, conspiracy, primers, detonators, initiators, main charge, nuclear charges, ambush, sniping, motorcade, IRS, BATF, jtf-6, mjtf, hrt, srt, hostages, munitions, weapons, TNT, rdx, amfo, hmtd, picric acid, silver nitrite, mercury fulminate, presidential motorcade, salt peter, charcoal, sulfur, c4, composition b, amatol, petn, lead azide, lead styphante, ddnp, tetryl, nitrocellulose, nitrostarch, mines, grenades, rockets, fuses, delay mechanism, mortars, rpg7, propellants, incendiaries, incendiary device, thermite, security forces, intelligence, agencies, hrt, resistance, psyops, infiltration, assault team, defensive elements, evasion, detection, mission, communications, the football, platter charge, shaped charges, m118, claymore, body armor, charges, shrapnel, timers, timing devices, boobytraps, detcord, pmk 40, silencers, Uzi, HK-MP5, AK-47, FAL, Jatti, Skorpion MP, teflon bullets, cordite, napalm, law, Stingers, RPK, SOCIMI 821 SMG, STEN, BAR, MP40, HK-G3,FN-MAG, RPD,PzB39, Air Force One, M60, RPK74, SG530, SG540, Galil arm, Walther WA2000, HK33KE, Parker-Hale MOD. 82, AKR, Ingram MAC10, M3, L34A1, Walther MPL, AKS-74, HK-GR6, subsonic rounds, ballistic media, special forces, JFKSWC, SFOD-D, SRT, Rewson, SAFE, Waihopai, INFOSEC, ASPIC, Information Security, SAI, Information Warfare, IW, IS, Privacy, Information Terrorism, Kenya, Terrorism Defensive Information, Defense Information Warfare, Offensive Information, Offensive Information Warfare, NAIA, SAPM, ASU, ECHELON ASTS, National Information Infrastructure, InfoSec, SAO, Reno, Compsec, JICS, Computer Terrorism, Firewalls, Secure Internet Connections, RSP, ISS, JDF, Passwords, NAAP, DefCon V, RSO, Hackers, Encryption, ASWS, Espionage, USDOJ, NSA, CIA, S/Key, SSL, FBI, Secret Service, USSS, Defcon, Military, White House, Undercover, NCCS, Mayfly, PGP, SALDV, PEM, resta, RSA, Perl-RSA, MSNBC, bet, AOL, AOL TOS, CIS, CBOT, AIMSX, STARLAN, 3B2, BITNET, Tanzania, SAMU, COSMOS, DATTA, E911, FCIC, HTCIA, IACIS, UT/RUS, JANET, ram, JICC, ReMOB, LEETAC, UTU, VNET, BRLO, SADCC, NSLEP, SACLANTCEN, FALN, 877, NAVELEXSYSSECENGCEN, BZ, CANSLO, CBNRC, CIDA, JAVA, rsta, Active X, Compsec 97, RENS, LLC, DERA, JIC, rip, rb, Wu, RDI, Mavricks, BIOL, Meta-hackers, ^?, SADT, Steve Case, Tools, RECCEX, Telex, OTAN, monarchist, NMIC, NIOG, IDB, MID/KL, NADIS, NMI, SEIDM, BNC, CNCIS, STEEPLEBUSH, RG, BSS, DDIS, mixmaster, BCCI, BRGE, SARL, Military Intelligence, JICA, Scully, recondo, Flame, Infowar, Bubba, Freeh, Archives, ISADC, CISSP, Sundevil, jack, Investigation, JOTS, ISACA, NCSA, ASVC, spook words, RRF, 1071, Bugs Bunny, Verisign, Secure, ASIO, Lebed, ICE, NRO, Lexis-Nexis, NSCT, SCIF, FLiR, JIC, bce, Lacrosse, Flashbangs, HRT, IRA, EODG, DIA, USCOI, CID, BOP, FINCEN, FLETC, NIJ, ACC, AFSPC, BMDO, site, SASSTIXS, NAVWAN, NRL, RL, NAVWCWPNS, NSWC, USAFA, AHPCRC, ARPA, SARD, LABLINK, USACIL, SAPT, USCG, NRC, ~, O, NSA/CSS, CDC, DOE, SAAM, FMS, HPCC, NTIS, SEL, USCODE, CISE, SIRC, CIM, ISN, DJC, bemd, SGC, UNCPCJ, CFC, SABENA, DREO, CDA, SADRS, DRA, SHAPE, bird dog, SACLANT, BECCA, DCJFTF, HALO, SC, TA SAS, Lander, GSM, T Branch, AST, SAMCOMM, HAHO, FKS, 868, GCHQ, DITSA, SORT, AMEMB, NSG, HIC, EDI, benelux, SAS, SBS, SAW, UDT, EODC, GOE, DOE, SAMF, GEO, JRB, 3P-HV, Masuda, Forte, AT, GIGN, Exon Shell, radint, MB, CQB, CONUS, CTU, RCMP, GRU, SASR, GSG-9, 22nd SAS, GEOS, EADA, SART, BBE, STEP, Echelon, Dictionary, MD2, MD4, MDA, diwn, 747, ASIC, 777, RDI, 767, MI5, 737, MI6, 757, Kh-11, EODN, SHS, ^X, Shayet-13, SADMS, Spetznaz, Recce, 707, CIO, NOCS, Halcon, NSS, Duress, RAID, Uziel, wojo, Psyops, SASCOM, grom, NSIRL, D-11, SERT, VIP, ARC, S.E.T. Team, NSWG, MP5k, SATKA, DREC, DEVGRP, DF, DSD, FDM, GRU, LRTS, SIGDEV, NACSI, MEU/SOC,PSAC, PTT, RFI, ZL31, SIGDASYS, TDM, SUKLO, SUSLO, TELINT, fake, TEXTA, ELF, LF, MF, SIGS, VHF, Recon, peapod, PA598D28, Spall, dort, 50MZ, 11Emc Choe, SATCOMA, UHF, SHF, ASIO, SASP, WANK, Colonel, domestic disruption, 5ESS, smuggle, Z- 200, 15kg, DUVDEVAN, RFX, nitrate, OIR, Pretoria, M-14, enigma, Bletchley Park, Clandestine, NSO, nkvd, argus, afsatcom, CQB, NVD, Counter Terrorism Security, SARA, Rapid Reaction, JSOFC3IP, Corporate Security, Police, sniper, PPS, ASIS, ASLET, TSCM, Security Consulting, M-x spook, Z-150T, High Security, Security Evaluation, Electronic Surveillance, MI-17, ISR, NSAS, Counterterrorism, real, spies, IWO, eavesdropping, debugging, CCSS, interception, COCOT, NACSI, rhost, rhosts, ASO, SETA, Amherst, Broadside, Capricorn, NAVCM, Gamma, Gorizont, Guppy, NSS, rita, ISSO, submiss, ASDIC, .tc, 2EME REP, FID, 7NL SBS, tekka, captain, 226, .45, nonac, .li, Ionosphere, Mole, Keyhole, NABS, Kilderkin, Artichoke, Badger, Emerson, Tzvrif, SDIS, T2S2, STTC, DNR, NADDIS, NFLIS, CFD, quarter, Cornflower, Daisy, Egret, Iris, JSOTF, Hollyhock, Jasmine, Juile, Vinnell, B.D.M., Sphinx, Stephanie, Reflection, Spoke, Talent, Trump, FX, FXR, IMF, POCSAG, rusers, Covert Video, Intiso, r00t, lock picking, Beyond Hope, LASINT, csystems, .tm, passwd, 2600 Magazine, JUWTF, Competitor, EO, Chan, Pathfinders, SEAL Team 3, JTF, Nash, ISSAA, B61-11, Alouette, executive, Event Security, Mace, Cap-Stun, stakeout, ninja, ASIS, ISA, EOD, Oscor, Merlin, NTT, SL-1, Rolm, TIE, Tie-fighter, PBX, SLI, NTT, MSCJ, MIT, 69, RIT, Time, MSEE, Cable & Wireless, CSE, SUW, J2, Embassy, ETA, Fax, finks, Fax encryption, white noise, Fernspah, MYK, GAFE, forcast, import, rain, tiger, buzzer, N9, pink noise, CRA, M.P.R.I., top secret, Mossberg, 50BMG, Macintosh Security, Macintosh Internet Security, OC3, Macintosh Firewalls, Unix Security, VIP Protection, SIG, sweep, Medco, TRD, TDR, Z, sweeping, SURSAT, 5926, TELINT, Audiotel, Harvard, 1080H, SWS, Asset, Satellite imagery, force, NAIAG, Cypherpunks, NARF, 127, Coderpunks, TRW, remailers, replay, redheads, RX-7, explicit, FLAME, JTF-6, AVN, ISSSP, Anonymous, W, Sex, chaining, codes, Nuclear, 20, subversives, SLIP, toad, fish, data havens, unix, c, a, b, d, SUBACS, the, Elvis, quiche, DES, 1*, NATIA, NATOA, sneakers, UXO, (), OC-12, counterintelligence, Shaldag, sport, NASA, TWA, DT, gtegsc, owhere, .ch, hope, emc, industrial espionage, SUPIR, PI, TSCI, spookwords, industrial intelligence, H.N.P., SUAEWICS, Juiliett Class Submarine, Locks, qrss, loch, 64 Vauxhall Cross, Ingram Mac-10, wwics, sigvoice, ssa, E.O.D., SEMTEX, penrep, racal, OTP, OSS, Siemens, RPC, Met, New World Order NWO

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

Good LORD, wth?! I need to study more, I guess.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Dude, your going to get me killed LOL

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv
Well, if they are not watching us now' maybe they will after my post

Explosives, guns, assassination, conspiracy, primers, detonators, initiators, main charge, nuclear charges, ambush, sniping, motorcade, IRS, BATF, jtf-6, mjtf, hrt, srt, hostages, munitions, weapons, TNT, rdx, amfo, hmtd, picric acid, silver nitrite, mercury fulminate, presidential motorcade, salt peter, charcoal, sulfur, c4, composition b, amatol, petn, lead azide, lead styphante, ddnp, tetryl, nitrocellulose, nitrostarch, mines, grenades, rockets, fuses, delay mechanism, mortars, rpg7, propellants, incendiaries, incendiary device, thermite, security forces, intelligence, agencies, hrt, resistance, psyops, infiltration, assault team, defensive elements, evasion, detection, mission, communications, the football, platter charge, shaped charges, m118, claymore, body armor, charges, shrapnel, timers, timing devices, boobytraps, detcord, pmk 40, silencers, Uzi, HK-MP5, AK-47, FAL, Jatti, Skorpion MP, teflon bullets, cordite, napalm, law, Stingers, RPK, SOCIMI 821 SMG, STEN, BAR, MP40, HK-G3,FN-MAG, RPD,PzB39, Air Force One, M60, RPK74, SG530, SG540, Galil arm, Walther WA2000, HK33KE, Parker-Hale MOD. 82, AKR, Ingram MAC10, M3, L34A1, Walther MPL, AKS-74, HK-GR6, subsonic rounds, ballistic media, special forces, JFKSWC, SFOD-D, SRT, Rewson, SAFE, Waihopai, INFOSEC, ASPIC, Information Security, SAI, Information Warfare, IW, IS, Privacy, Information Terrorism, Kenya, Terrorism Defensive Information, Defense Information Warfare, Offensive Information, Offensive Information Warfare, NAIA, SAPM, ASU, ECHELON ASTS, National Information Infrastructure, InfoSec, SAO, Reno, Compsec, JICS, Computer Terrorism, Firewalls, Secure Internet Connections, RSP, ISS, JDF, Passwords, NAAP, DefCon V, RSO, Hackers, Encryption, ASWS, Espionage, USDOJ, NSA, CIA, S/Key, SSL, FBI, Secret Service, USSS, Defcon, Military, White House, Undercover, NCCS, Mayfly, PGP, SALDV, PEM, resta, RSA, Perl-RSA, MSNBC, bet, AOL, AOL TOS, CIS, CBOT, AIMSX, STARLAN, 3B2, BITNET, Tanzania, SAMU, COSMOS, DATTA, E911, FCIC, HTCIA, IACIS, UT/RUS, JANET, ram, JICC, ReMOB, LEETAC, UTU, VNET, BRLO, SADCC, NSLEP, SACLANTCEN, FALN, 877, NAVELEXSYSSECENGCEN, BZ, CANSLO, CBNRC, CIDA, JAVA, rsta, Active X, Compsec 97, RENS, LLC, DERA, JIC, rip, rb, Wu, RDI, Mavricks, BIOL, Meta-hackers, ^?, SADT, Steve Case, Tools, RECCEX, Telex, OTAN, monarchist, NMIC, NIOG, IDB, MID/KL, NADIS, NMI, SEIDM, BNC, CNCIS, STEEPLEBUSH, RG, BSS, DDIS, mixmaster, BCCI, BRGE, SARL, Military Intelligence, JICA, Scully, recondo, Flame, Infowar, Bubba, Freeh, Archives, ISADC, CISSP, Sundevil, jack, Investigation, JOTS, ISACA, NCSA, ASVC, spook words, RRF, 1071, Bugs Bunny, Verisign, Secure, ASIO, Lebed, ICE, NRO, Lexis-Nexis, NSCT, SCIF, FLiR, JIC, bce, Lacrosse, Flashbangs, HRT, IRA, EODG, DIA, USCOI, CID, BOP, FINCEN, FLETC, NIJ, ACC, AFSPC, BMDO, site, SASSTIXS, NAVWAN, NRL, RL, NAVWCWPNS, NSWC, USAFA, AHPCRC, ARPA, SARD, LABLINK, USACIL, SAPT, USCG, NRC, ~, O, NSA/CSS, CDC, DOE, SAAM, FMS, HPCC, NTIS, SEL, USCODE, CISE, SIRC, CIM, ISN, DJC, bemd, SGC, UNCPCJ, CFC, SABENA, DREO, CDA, SADRS, DRA, SHAPE, bird dog, SACLANT, BECCA, DCJFTF, HALO, SC, TA SAS, Lander, GSM, T Branch, AST, SAMCOMM, HAHO, FKS, 868, GCHQ, DITSA, SORT, AMEMB, NSG, HIC, EDI, benelux, SAS, SBS, SAW, UDT, EODC, GOE, DOE, SAMF, GEO, JRB, 3P-HV, Masuda, Forte, AT, GIGN, Exon Shell, radint, MB, CQB, CONUS, CTU, RCMP, GRU, SASR, GSG-9, 22nd SAS, GEOS, EADA, SART, BBE, STEP, Echelon, Dictionary, MD2, MD4, MDA, diwn, 747, ASIC, 777, RDI, 767, MI5, 737, MI6, 757, Kh-11, EODN, SHS, ^X, Shayet-13, SADMS, Spetznaz, Recce, 707, CIO, NOCS, Halcon, NSS, Duress, RAID, Uziel, wojo, Psyops, SASCOM, grom, NSIRL, D-11, SERT, VIP, ARC, S.E.T. Team, NSWG, MP5k, SATKA, DREC, DEVGRP, DF, DSD, FDM, GRU, LRTS, SIGDEV, NACSI, MEU/SOC,PSAC, PTT, RFI, ZL31, SIGDASYS, TDM, SUKLO, SUSLO, TELINT, fake, TEXTA, ELF, LF, MF, SIGS, VHF, Recon, peapod, PA598D28, Spall, dort, 50MZ, 11Emc Choe, SATCOMA, UHF, SHF, ASIO, SASP, WANK, Colonel, domestic disruption, 5ESS, smuggle, Z- 200, 15kg, DUVDEVAN, RFX, nitrate, OIR, Pretoria, M-14, enigma, Bletchley Park, Clandestine, NSO, nkvd, argus, afsatcom, CQB, NVD, Counter Terrorism Security, SARA, Rapid Reaction, JSOFC3IP, Corporate Security, Police, sniper, PPS, ASIS, ASLET, TSCM, Security Consulting, M-x spook, Z-150T, High Security, Security Evaluation, Electronic Surveillance, MI-17, ISR, NSAS, Counterterrorism, real, spies, IWO, eavesdropping, debugging, CCSS, interception, COCOT, NACSI, rhost, rhosts, ASO, SETA, Amherst, Broadside, Capricorn, NAVCM, Gamma, Gorizont, Guppy, NSS, rita, ISSO, submiss, ASDIC, .tc, 2EME REP, FID, 7NL SBS, tekka, captain, 226, .45, nonac, .li, Ionosphere, Mole, Keyhole, NABS, Kilderkin, Artichoke, Badger, Emerson, Tzvrif, SDIS, T2S2, STTC, DNR, NADDIS, NFLIS, CFD, quarter, Cornflower, Daisy, Egret, Iris, JSOTF, Hollyhock, Jasmine, Juile, Vinnell, B.D.M., Sphinx, Stephanie, Reflection, Spoke, Talent, Trump, FX, FXR, IMF, POCSAG, rusers, Covert Video, Intiso, r00t, lock picking, Beyond Hope, LASINT, csystems, .tm, passwd, 2600 Magazine, JUWTF, Competitor, EO, Chan, Pathfinders, SEAL Team 3, JTF, Nash, ISSAA, B61-11, Alouette, executive, Event Security, Mace, Cap-Stun, stakeout, ninja, ASIS, ISA, EOD, Oscor, Merlin, NTT, SL-1, Rolm, TIE, Tie-fighter, PBX, SLI, NTT, MSCJ, MIT, 69, RIT, Time, MSEE, Cable & Wireless, CSE, SUW, J2, Embassy, ETA, Fax, finks, Fax encryption, white noise, Fernspah, MYK, GAFE, forcast, import, rain, tiger, buzzer, N9, pink noise, CRA, M.P.R.I., top secret, Mossberg, 50BMG, Macintosh Security, Macintosh Internet Security, OC3, Macintosh Firewalls, Unix Security, VIP Protection, SIG, sweep, Medco, TRD, TDR, Z, sweeping, SURSAT, 5926, TELINT, Audiotel, Harvard, 1080H, SWS, Asset, Satellite imagery, force, NAIAG, Cypherpunks, NARF, 127, Coderpunks, TRW, remailers, replay, redheads, RX-7, explicit, FLAME, JTF-6, AVN, ISSSP, Anonymous, W, Sex, chaining, codes, Nuclear, 20, subversives, SLIP, toad, fish, data havens, unix, c, a, b, d, SUBACS, the, Elvis, quiche, DES, 1*, NATIA, NATOA, sneakers, UXO, (), OC-12, counterintelligence, Shaldag, sport, NASA, TWA, DT, gtegsc, owhere, .ch, hope, emc, industrial espionage, SUPIR, PI, TSCI, spookwords, industrial intelligence, H.N.P., SUAEWICS, Juiliett Class Submarine, Locks, qrss, loch, 64 Vauxhall Cross, Ingram Mac-10, wwics, sigvoice, ssa, E.O.D., SEMTEX, penrep, racal, OTP, OSS, Siemens, RPC, Met, New World Order NWO
j

indeed, the world will now end
thanks to the denv

and I will only be able to say
if I survive the ensuing holocaust after this post

that " well,
he WAS my ATS friend"

[edit on 29-12-2009 by dragonsmusic]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

LOL!

So who are you then?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Everything is being monitored, and has been for some time now.

www.eff.org...
www.securitypronews.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Best way to monitor people is to get them to talk on the net.

You get how they feel and what they want.

they must have so many stup1d profiles of so many people now.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

LOL!
Lets hope it doesn't come to that mate

reply to post by MajorDisaster

LOL
Echelons worst nightmare

LMAO!
That made me laugh out loud lol.

reply to post by andy1033

Yeah, that's true that. Then again, it is our greatest weapon (global communication). I guess it's like robbing a bank with no weapons while the bank is on a full security alert. Our words will get held against us, but what the hell ehh?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join