It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS Being Monitored? How Safe Are We?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
The CIA are too busy selling drugs to school kiddies to bother with us!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
In 2003 the DoD produced a document called Information Operations Roadmap. The document is available online. It outlines the strategy, how the DoD tries to “fight the web”.
news.bbc.co.uk...
www.gwu.edu...

Many parts of the document, especiallay those parts which contain recommendations for aggressive cyber operations are “highlighted in black”._javascript:icon('
')

Here some excerpts:

We Must Fight the Net. DoD is building an information-centric force. Networks are increasingly the operational center of gravity, and the Department must be prepared to “fight the net.” (classified part) ...but be fully prepared to ensure critical warfighting networkd functionality.

PSYOP enhancements outlined in this report, and clarification of the respective responsibilities and tasks associated with PSYOP, DoD support to public diplomacy and public affairs, will enhance DoD's to aggressively conduct IO and to do so fully consistent with broader national security onjectives.

In particular, PSYOP must be refocused on adversary decision-making, planning well in advance for aggressive behaviour modification during times of conflict. PSYOP products must be based on in-depth knowledge of the audience's decision-making processes and the factors influencing his decisions, produced rapidly at the highest quality standards, and powerfully disseminated directly to targeted audiences throughout the area of operations.

We Must Improve PSYOP. Military forces must be better prepared to use PSYOP in support of military operations and the themes and messages employed in a PSYOP campaign must be consistent with the broader national security objectives and national-level themes and messages. Currently, however our PSYOP-campaigns are often reactive and not well organized for maximum impact.

We Must Improve Network and Electro-Magnetic Attack Capability. To prevail in an information-centric fight, it is increasingly important that our forces dominate the electromagnetic spectrum with attack capabilities.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Some (all?) of the disseminated PSYOP material seems to come from Fort Bragg, N.C. (page 65). Fort Bragg is the home of the 4th Psychological Operations Group (PSYOP).
en.wikipedia.org...

The monitoring of the web is probably mainly done by the NSA.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by intothelight

Of course you're safe here. No one on ATS has ever found out or revealed anything that would get any government agency anywhere in the world upset. They might think they have, but no one has. The topics discussed on ATS would be dangerous, if the 'answers' and 'truth' people on ATS come up with was accurate, but it's mainly just guesswork packaged up in hyperbole and theatrics.

You're just as safe here as you are browsing disney.com.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I think it's obvious that this site is being monitored I mean it's the most popular conspiracy site in the world. Personally I think 80% of what we see here is speculation etc but I'm guessing when something quite close to the truth turns up the site is monitored a lot more closely.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Big hello to all the people who moniter ATS happy new year!!

hehe

oh well they are only human after all OR maybe they are aliens !!!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Well I don't know for sure, but I assume that ATS is monitored.

I once heard that Lockhead Martin possessed (or created) technology that allows all of the earth to be monitored. Nothing goes unheard. Or so the claim went. Take that with a grain of salt.

How would being monitored make you not safe? Could being monitored make you safe? What is safe?

[edit on 12/28/2009 by mynameisjuan]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
However I cant stand when they zap me after a chemtrail spray...i get very emotional and delicate.

Now that is some story.
If you could get pictures of the vehicles and their respective 'oddly' named plates, that would be great, mmkay? Your story made me laugh, but not at you, with you.

And what state do you live in that gets sprayed?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Isn't it accepted anyway that the internet is monitored for certain key words?
And probably sites like ATS are monitored partly to gauge the mood of the people and partly for the amusement factor (sorry but it had to be said).
I don't have any beef about this. If it stops some nutter from running amok in a shopping mall that's fine. The internet is after all a public place.
In fact you would have to be pretty stupid to come out with some genuinely top secret info or plan something deeply subversive online.
Those with the 'real' info - these are the people who have to watch their backs. Nor is this particularly new or surprising. It has always been a fine line between the good of the people and the good of the state.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by unicorn1]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Of course ATS is being monitored.

Any site that has posts advocating a violent overthrow of the government is going to get on a monitor list.

Which makes one wonder why do people make such posts. Are they mentally unstable or trying to entrap others.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I bet CIA spend more dollars monitoring sites like ATS than they do on intelligence and counter-terrorism.

They are scared #less that a whistleblower will reveal who was behind JFK asssasination, 911, the existance of UFOs, NASA lies and cover-ups, anti-gravity, time travel, faster than light travel.... etc

There are far better technology than what we use today in cars, airplanes, rockets etc.... they are holding us back untill disclosure will come, either in the form of a whistleblower or on purpose.

Information is the enemy to them.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by conar]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Yes I am sure the ATS BEACON IS BEING monitored by agencies global and possible non global. The real gift is those who monitor are also being monitored SPIRITUALLY/ENERGETICALLY from afar so its like a circle of monitoring, almost. Lol @ death being the best option for silencing the "snitches" So gangsta yet "STOP SNITCHING" is so highly preached against, what is real AND IF NOT YOU THEN WHO?

PS. Ghost can still report YOUR existing behaviors, so toy with THEM for they are not eternal of light and cannot locate their dead either-but they are BONDED SOMEWHERE guess it makes hell more interesting then just a bunch of human negative energies being tourtered. SMH @ spacebugs not being liked by LUCY. LOL @ THE IRONY!!!!!!how interesting a thought THE DEMON REDEEMING ITSELF VIA SPACE BUG ERADICATION. Created TO REST EVERYTHING NON EXISTING IN THE LIGHT (DARK REALM inhabitors)-dont run!!!!!!779

Just personal thought so dont dig, unless you are trying to hide from the INCOMMING WRATH. We have to face it so why are you attempting to feel special AND AVOID IT with rock structure enclosures lol @ hide and seek and running str8 into hell to hide, keep digging like you are told too. Is it because you have killed for you own petty reasons fear of true EVIL - GOOD THE BALANCE SMMFH the balance is here in this solar system -SO BE IT.

[edit on 12/28/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious

Of course you're safe here. No one on ATS has ever found out or revealed anything that would get any government agency anywhere in the world upset. They might think they have, but no one has. The topics discussed on ATS would be dangerous, if the 'answers' and 'truth' people on ATS come up with was accurate, but it's mainly just guesswork packaged up in hyperbole and theatrics.

You're just as safe here as you are browsing disney.com.

I LOVE YOU!

I completely agree...I am willing to guess that most CT's are waaaaaay off

There is one CT here I know of personally and I know they are way off...I am sure there are more

Don't get me wrong, I am not downing the site or its users...I just think we are nowhere near close to alot of the truths

This includes me! Like I said I know the truth about one CT here...that's all...the rest I could be WAY off...thing is I can admit it...most are so concerned about being right and think they know it all that they could never fathom the potential t be incorrect....ahhhh pride and ego

-Kyo

[edit on 28-12-2009 by KyoZero]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Thank You ATS Members All

For reading my thread and giving your feedback. I new the answer to my Question was a resounding YES= Can I get a huge Amen Brother. LOL

So without further Ado, I would like to address my Government (USA) and All others getting paid to sit and read this. I shell try and make it good because I want YOU to tell your coworkers and supervisors what you are reading here. Also could you please send me a job application that applies to your department? I know you have my address

Ok, As an American who loves his country, I am ANGRY and willing to fight back at what I see as a threat to my country and also to my Brothers and Sisters around the world. But unlike you, I will follow the rules of the land I love. You see I believe that the Constitution of the USA is not something that should be treated like "toilet" paper. It gives me the right to tell YOU what I think.

Here are a few things I know to be truths. YOU need us or YOU are nothing. So, we do have power over you, We are waking up and we are pissed off. We are tied of the way things are going, it is not right!!. Now I do think that just because you work for the Government that does not make you a bad or evil person. I am sure you go to work every day and worry about paying bills and taking care of your family's. Ill bet you even worry about your children s futures as do the rest of us.

However, we got us a big problem. Some of the things going on on your end are going to bring down our country and we want to help you to fix it. Why, because It's our home also and our family's fought and died for us to live in freedom. So, at this point we will now use that freedom. Now for the most part I would like to address the levels of Government or so called Government that I am sure you know nothing or very little about because your job is to read this stuff.

Below is a list of things I feel need fixed ASAP.Keep in mind also if the Sh-- hits the fan, YOU will be held accountable if you are an elected official. O and by the way, this is not a threat, it's just a fact. We will work with the laws of the land and are not terrorists nor will we except being treated as such. So please pull the USA Constitution out of the toilet and read it.

1. Lobbyists in the Government. THIS NEEDS TO BE OUTLAWED NOW. please see our post on this subject.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Below is what I would like :-) And if it not to much to ask, Today would be Good. :-)

An Amendment to Ban Lobbyists from our Government.
Government lobby groups should be banned from any state or federal building. They should be banned from talking to, discussing with, or interacting with any federal employee or elected official.

Any group, firm, PAC, or cause found guilty of lobbying members of the government should be tried under RICO and have all assets seized.

Any elected official to have any dealings with lobby groups should be found to have committed a first degree felony punishable by life in prison without possibility of parole.

2. This next link will sort of give you a good idea of just how pissed off people are getting. The guy that posted this is a true American and it is so unfair he has to fill this way. Warning scary stuff!!!! And again, Thank you

3. Ok, this is a big one. Mind control is starting to cave in guys, besides the fact I am ADHD and so it never really worked on me anyway :-). But the point is most of us not only believe in UFOs, ETs, but we also very much know and are aware of whats been going on with you guys:-). You see the Giggle factor is now on you because we now have an awareness and lost and lost of evidence boys. It's a shame you have to discredit so many good people on this. But don't worry about disclosure, we are on it boss!!!!! WE would however like to see Mr. Obama go on TV and at least say, it seems we are not alone.

I'm tired, more to come guys

[edit on 28-12-2009 by intothelight]

[edit on 28-12-2009 by intothelight]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Who cares if we are being monitored or not. Whoever is doing it now knows hat when it hits the fan they will be in a world of #.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chett
I think my grandmother was a prophet, according to her you should never do anything in private you would be afraid/embarassed to do in public. She lived long before the internet.

She was telling you not to masturbate.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Of course it's being monitored and not just the alien and ancient history stuff. Everytime there is a 9/11 thread, its getting watched big time by the moderators and they even say so. Sometimes I think they say that to tell people that THE THREAD IS BEING WATCHED not by them but other people. Also it's real easy to spot the disinfo agents on posts. When they start going on a tangent or at 45 degrees from the argument that you are having with them, they are trying to distort the conversation. Also when they don't answer your questions or answer them with a question or just plain ignore what is obvious in your post, they are sowing disinfo.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The SO has already said as much, see his post here 2008. It does make a recent thread close closed by a Mod seem unwarranted.

scroll down for the SO's post, posted on 7-5-2008 @ 21:25

Post that was closed, (controversial) without full discussion has been highlighted by Spartan' already,

[edit on 28-12-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Do not ever and i mean ever do anything the government wants. i.e they want you to be violent, and people like alex jones is pushing this, stay away from it.

You all need to be non violent, and always say that people like the underwear bomber on xmas day is stup1d. you see how his actions make it worse for all of us.

Stay passive, no matter what you do.

Also making groups is also a bad idea, as people from the government will join it and wreck it, and try to get you to do something.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Do not ever and i mean ever do anything the government wants. i.e they want you to be violent, and people like alex jones is pushing this, stay away from it.

You all need to be non violent, and always say that people like the underwear bomber on xmas day is stup1d. you see how his actions make it worse for all of us.

Stay passive, no matter what you do.

Also making groups is also a bad idea, as people from the government will join it and wreck it, and try to get you to do something.

Thank You Andy: I agree, I have always felt this all can be won keeping within the laws of our nation. I am a Non-Violent person that still believes in the Constitution Of The United States.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Inevitably someone will show up on this thread and tell everyone how paranoid, grandiose, whatever, everyone is, and try to shame everybody who has agreed that ATS is monitored. Always happens.

But I think it is too. I'm not a paranoid person....just not. (Not that any of you guys are).

But I think reporters on the MSM monitor ATS for news bits. I've noticed it too many times. I'll read something here, and then a few hours later, or even as late as the next day, or a day or two, I will hear the story on one of the major news networks, and have even noticed them using the same phases and words as someone in a thread. That's when I think "odd, that they would use the same words....and odd, this story is deemed newsworthy two days later.....and odd, they adapted the same attitude in presenting the story as someone on an ATS post.

Yeah. I think they swoop by here to see if they can pick up a story or
an opinion or idea or two. It's really kind of a sneaky theft.

I know this is not the kind of "monitoring" the OP was alluding to, but I think it's interesting nonetheless. (Or not.
)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join