It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't be fooled by ATS' professional debunkers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The internet is a huge threat to TPTB because it's the only source of information that they can't control (see Pentagon: The internet needs to be dealt with as if it were an enemy "weapons system".) Most of us know the corporate media in this country is a joke, unless you want hard-hitting, in-depth analysis of celebrities, sporting events, American Idol contestants or the balloon boy.

So it's no surprise that the government would spend any amount of money engaging in psy-ops and cointelpro operations, trying to influence public perception and opinion of what really happened on Sept 11, 2001. If a majority of people ever woke up to the truth of 9/11, there'd be riots in the streets and no one would trust the government again -- and for good reason.

When your gut instinct tells you there's something very wrong with the official story -- that buildings designed to absorb the impact of multiple 707s wouldn't neatly collapse on their footprint at near free-fall speeds, that oxygen-starved black smoke fires don't burn underground for months at 1500 degrees, that a lightly-damaged, steel-framed WTC 7 didn't collapse for the first time in history, that Larry "Pull It" Silverstein was really referring to firefighters while watching TV at home even though there were no firefighters to "pull" (or that Silverstein would have anything to do with FDNY command), that planes don't crash without leaving any wreckage, that 6-7 suicide "hijackers" would have a hard time remaining alive and protesting their innocence from the Middle East, that the U.S. wouldn't immediately scramble fighter jets within minutes in response to any hijacking, that their initial story of no fighter intercepts getting off the ground is laughable, that a hijacked passenger jet could get anywhere near the Pentagon without being shot out of the sky, that the government refusing to release any videos or photos of whatever hit the Pentagon isn't highly suspicious, etc., etc., etc., -- listen to your gut instinct, not the professional debunkers on ATS who spend their lives on the 9/11 Forum.

Strange how ATS has fussy rules-of-posting for every possible situation -- ranging from all-caps to abbreviations to minimum and maximum length of posts -- but nothing is done about the professional debunkers who only post on ONE forum, 24/7, day after day and year after year.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The thing is this is a forum, so you cannot really tell who is a debunker for paid services etc....

If you want to ignore someone you can.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
now thats a great post,daaamn man you rock! applause applause!

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

I have noticed that in the 911 forum, there are a few long standing established members who are believers in the OS, debate and argue intelligently and with decorum.

For the most part though, debunkers, sceptics and believers in the OS are brand new members, no avatar, no threads, nothing but posts debunking 911 conspiracies.

I have noticed that myself, I did a thread on it once:

Have you ever noticed that most 911 Debunkers on ATS are usually new members?

I think that this might be because of what you say, professional debunkers working out of some government program to counter 911 conspiracies!

But that's just me!

[edit on 29-11-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Let me guess; you lost an argument recently and you're trying to make yourself feel better about it by convincing yourself it was a paid government operative.

Calling someone a paid agent of the government, is like comparing something to Nazism or someone to Hitler; it concedes that you have nothing of substance to say.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Go ahead. Live in fear and raise your mob to track down your ee-ville agents. Live like those who led witch hunts before us, or Joe McCarthy in the '50s. Create paranoia in the one place where the diversity of humanity was once celebrated and not labeled with the scarlet letter.

Don't worry about defining the enemy! Anyone who disagrees is clearly the bad guy!

After you have cleared ATS of the majority of honest folks, it will be yours and you can sleep well at night. Those left will dare not speak against you.

Congratulations.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

When your gut instinct tells you there's something very wrong with the official story -- that buildings designed to absorb the impact of multiple 707s wouldn't neatly collapse on their footprint at near free-fall speeds, that oxygen-starved black smoke fires don't burn underground for months at 1500 degrees, that a lightly-damaged, steel-framed WTC 7 didn't collapse for the first time in history, that Larry "Pull It" Silverstein was really referring to firefighters while watching TV at home even though there were no firefighters to "pull" (or that Silverstein would have anything to do with FDNY command), that planes don't crash without leaving any wreckage, that 6-7 suicide "hijackers" would have a hard time remaining alive and protesting their innocence from the Middle East, that the U.S. wouldn't immediately scramble fighter jets within minutes in response to any hijacking, that their initial story that no fighter intercepts got off the ground is laughable, that a hijacked passenger jet could get anywhere near the Pentagon without being shot out of the sky, that the government refusing to release any videos or photos of whatever hit the Pentagon isn't highly suspicious, etc., etc., etc., -- listen to your gut instinct, not the professional debunkers on ATS who spend their lives on the 9/11 Forum.

What's funny about you 9/11 "Truthers" is you actually fall for the above nonsense that you were told and now believe it comes from your "gut instinct."

Debunkers don't have to do a thing except chuckle and shake their heads in amazement that 9/11 "Truthers" will believe anything other "Truthers" tell them like you did above.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I think your post is really just an excuse to be narrow minded and dismissive. Not everybody believes in the NWO conspiracy, not everybody is readily behind the 9/11 truther community. Firstly, where'd this notion come from where proffesional government agents would waste their time with conspiracy posters on ATS? I mean I like being on ATS but I doubt the stuff being posted on here would be that much of a concern if the PTB really existed. I mean jewiz, anybody who is remotely objective to the 9/11 conspiracy or the NWO conspiracy is often enough shot down... so long as you post anything in favour of the 9/11 or NWO conspiracies, you'll get plenty of support and pats on the back.... and being this fact wouldnt it be more effective for these supposed NWO agents online to pose as conspiracy theorists only to dilute these theories with more lies??

Secondly, what are you on about "proffessional debunkers"? Even if there were disinfo agents on here, at the end of the day they are still members participating in discussion. Instead of aiming for them personally, why not address their arguments? If an NWO agent were to post a comment against an NWO thread with their views and points, what good would it do to your cause to automatically dismiss them as agents as opposed to actually addressing their points? I mean at the end of the day, regardless of whether their NWO agents, conspiracy theorists or Tom Hanks, isnt this forum really about addressing points and arguments? What good does it do to automatically dismiss somebody for who they supposedly are, not what their argument is? This isnt what ATS is about in my opinion.

SG

[edit on 29-11-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Dude, you sound like a Czar for the obamanation. Maybe the czar of suppression?

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
reply to post by redoubt

Dude, you sound like a Czar for the obamanation. Maybe the czar of suppression?

You sound like someone out on thin ice. You don't know me from any other stranger you have never met nor or ever likely to in your lifetime.

Care to walk out any further?

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
You sound like someone out on thin ice. You don't know me from any other stranger you have never met nor or ever likely to in your lifetime.

Ooh, that sounds like an e-threat. Some people think they're so tough behind their keyboards...

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
Let me guess; you lost an argument recently and you're trying to make yourself feel better about it by convincing yourself it was a paid government operative.

Calling someone a paid agent of the government, is like comparing something to Nazism or someone to Hitler; it concedes that you have nothing of substance to say.

yeah. so that means there are no professional debunkers on ats.

s&f op, good post

link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Ooh, that sounds like an e-threat. Some people think they're so tough behind their keyboards...

Funny enough, some people are ignorant enough to think "9/11 was an inside job."

link   

Originally posted by jthomas

Debunkers don't have to do a thing except chuckle and shake their heads in amazement that 9/11 "Truthers" will believe anything other "Truthers" tell them like you did above.

and they provide much entertainment in the process. the logical circles they create only makes it for lots of laughs.

however, Paid to debunk? Damn, where do I sign up? HOw much do they pay? Per post? By how many words?

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

What's funny about you 9/11 "Truthers" is you actually fall for the above nonsense that you were told and now believe it comes from your "gut instinct."

What's funny about you "Debunkers" is that you actually think most of us truthers believe things we are told without a shred of research or verification. When in actuality, many of us have spent countless hours, days, months and years with many sleepless nights researching and verifying facts.

I was an official fairy-tale believer until I spent many months researching what truthers were saying back then and none of it came from truther websites as there weren't very many around in those days. So let's stop pushing misinformation that truthers just "believe what they're told" and that's what the truth movement is based off of because that's furthest from the real truth.

No wonders we're called the truth movement and you're not.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Don't be simple... or should I summarily judge you on the flippancy of your reply?

Point being is that the paranoia will lead to people being labled with not the least amount of respect to the truth. Fear mongering is act of people without the resolve to make sound judgments of their own and therefore reply upon raising a mob mentality to act upon some revenge.

ATS is about a free and open mind. Not one clouded by anger, spite or some adolescent grudge.

If there are 'disinfo agents' here, do you really think they are going to play in a spot where you can can take petty pot shots at them? And how many regular ATS members do you take out along the way?

It's up to YOU waht to believe. There are thousands of members with thousands of takes on thousands of topics. If you can't round up the brain cells to get your thoughts squared away, don't blame some one else.

Grow the hell up, please.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

What's funny about you "Debunkers" is that you actually think most of us truthers believe things we are told without a shred of research or verification. When in actuality, many of us have spent countless hours, days, months and years with many sleepless nights researching and verifying facts.

of course, all these "sleepless nights" are resesarching only on websites that cater to your beliefs. AE911 isn't a reliable source ,nor are those who run that site which is only a huge "Argument from Authority". Yet not one of those members of that site, has submitted a paper to any of the respected Engineering journals; not even to the one maintained by the ASCE.

I was an official fairy-tale believer until I spent many months researching what truthers were saying back then and none of it came from truther websites as there weren't very many around in those days. So let's stop pushing misinformation that truthers just "believe what they're told" and that's what the truth movement is based off of because that's furthest from the real truth.

BTW there is no "official story". Never has been. There have been no less than 20 additional studies and reports since 9/11/2001 on the collapses of the WTC towers and WTC 7. All published to respectable peer reviewed journals, and that's not INCLUDING the reports done by NIST.

for someone who spent 'sleepless nights' researching you surely have learned nothing.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I think there are some very uncourageous folk on ATS, they are flagging and starring but not entering the battle!

Maybe because some of you have come out arguing against him!

To OP and those who have starred and flagged, stand up for your convictions!

Let me begin.....

I believe that it is the right of any ATS member to have an opinion about any topic on ATS. Whatever your point of view, I agree with your right to have and express it. If it is opposed to mine, I respect it just as much.

911 is a very emotive topic, and everyone has their own opinion based on the evidence they have received and the faith they have in the evidence at hand.

I am grateful to debunkers, they bring balance, objectivity and sometimes a cool head to the debate.

There are members like Weedwhacker who debate calmly, intelligently and with manners. There are others too who are established members that believe in the Official Story and that's cool, you can debate with them.

However I find when I visit the 911 threads that on nearly every thread you'll get a member that has joined up that day, or very recently, just to debate on the 911 boards.

They post short, rude and nonsensical posts for the most part.

I find this very odd.

I think to be on a CONSPIRACY SITE, and to not think that there maybe a small cupboard in the NSA with two guys fighting 911 Truth on sites like this, is quite naive!

So technically, they're getting paid to do it, so they are professional, professionals paid to debunk 911, so yes.....Professional Debunkers!!!

Like I said, I like having members that disagree with me, THAT IS WHAT ATS IS ABOUT!

IMH(umble)O!!

All the best, kiwifoot!

[edit on 29-11-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Are you kidding me? Professional debunkers?

This is how you respond to getting debunked? Slandering people who disagree with you, and urging people to go with their 'gut' as opposed to evidence?

Bravo. Your answer to having one conspiracy theory disproven is to invent another.

Have fun in la-la land.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by TrueTruth]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join